[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Hello FD's! I know this is late pardon me, I just came back from a long trip.

I loved our couples episode! This shows us how far this relationship has gone so far and provided us a glimpse of where it will go....at least from the point of view of Soras' father who seems to be one of us.He is as straightforward and honest as Sora is, and he seems to genuinely like Lee teuk and was not afraid to show it.  It touched me to hear him giving advises to Teukie like a father  to his son and I am glad that he was not afraid to hug him as well despite just meeting him for the first time.....Park Jung Su must have really  made a great impression  on him and I am sure that it helped that Sora probably talked about his good points often with them.

I love how Soras' parents are concerned about Lee Teuk(reminding him to take care of his health), how proud they are of him(her Mom wanting to show off the album he gave her)and complimenting him for always taking care of her. They are very enthusiastic about the relationship acknowledging him as their son in law and reassuring him that the past is not as important as the present.....And yes like most of you I get the feeling that they are not treating this as a simple variety show but a real life relationship hence her father advising Lee Teuk on how to be patient with Sora for she may not be able to say her true feelings (which was probably the case before but i do not think it is really a problem now) and his hopes that Teuk will continue to take care of her. He was even the first one to confess publicly about his true feelings for Park Jung Su!

And just as Sora and Lee Teuk make each other happy, her Dad and Teukie seem to do the same to each other. I can just imagine how things are going to look like down the road when they have really become one family. Their gatherings are probably loud with karaoke contests while the twins are busy practicing their lungs with their loud cries.I hope WGM will make snipets of where they are now and what are they doing now in the future and show it exactly as i have imagined it to be.

As for Sora and her mom, they mostly let their men shine and interact and observe them share such good feelings for each other.My poor  Sora is nervous, just like a girlfriend would be  if her boyfriend is meeting her parents for the first time. I can see her intently looking , even staring at Lee Teuk from time to time trying to read his reaction and she seems  ready to pounce and control if the situation calls for it. You can seee how she was greatly burdened by this episode because she was not acting like the Sora we have seen previously who manages to hold her own . Here, she bacame a quiet observer, at times following what her parents tell her about feeding Lee Teuk and standing beside him while singing and doing it so awkwardly and how  towards the end of it, she felt so relieved and tired at the same time. If this is scripted as some people think, I do not think it will be as awkward for her because we all know how great of an actress she is. 

The direct interaction between Sora and Lee Teuk are very brief but are so meaningful. The sweet look on each others face as they gaze at each others eyes and later on,  their lips as if they really want to seal the day with a deep kiss ....although I am glad they just giggled about it out of respect for Sora's parents being there... The picture taken captured the beauty of such moment and speaks of everything the two of them are feeling but can not verbally express. This will be the picture that will always  remind me of  their wedding photoshoot. It was a portrait of two people who has the look of love in their eyes.

And then towards the end ......finally seeing Lee Teuk reach out for Soras' hand for the first time after the separation brought a lump to my throat. He saw how  tired and spent she was after her parents  visit and he wanted  to reassure her that he was there and that she is not alone.....I wish they spent more time documenting the words said and the little gestures of love that could have  happened at that time....because to me it spoke of gentleness and deep concern for someone who mean the world to him.

The preview of the next episode makes me wonder if things are finally going to be cleared about Sungmin. Frankly I just want such distraction to go away and be done with because i know how jealousy can easily ruin relationship, not just romantic ones but even platonic ones. And for some reason I can identify with Teukie because there have been times in my life where I had been irrational in my thinking because of petty jealousy and I have done and said things i would not have normally done because of it. And if you know how fragile Teukie is ( which i learned from my readings here and watching some of their docu on the internet) when it comes to his insecurities and the pain he had from his previous experiences.   It would really help their budding relationship a lot if they get suspicion out of the way by clearing things up between them and reassure him so their trust (which is the foundation of long lasting relationship) with each other will be strengthened.

As for the WooJung episode, i think most of you voiced my opinion.I think for them to even think about and WGM allowing them to try to steal the dimple  house from our couple is beyond me. This is what I am talking about when I said how other couples have to always either go somewhere special or do something unusual to make the epsiode more interesting and fun, compared to Lee Teuk and Sora and i hope those who like other couples will forgive me by saying that.

I am concerned about the way things are shaping up in the future not just in terms of their house but more importantly the kind of direction the show is taking and i am hoping the wgm staff wil come to their senses and stop this trainwreck. They must understand that the dimple house is no longer just a house but is now the dimple home which houses their material belongings they got as a couple but also some of  the important  memories of their relationship, the first meal they cooked, the first show they watched, the first pet they got, the first time Lee Teuk saw Sora tear up and how he consoled her, the first place they met up again after the separation, the first massage they gave each other..... there are other things I would really prefer for them to do there together...like their first real kiss on the lips while looking at each other or  them lying in bed holding each others hands talking about their future.....

So this one is for the WGM staff and i hope you will listen well.....you have given us so much joy by bringing these two wonderful human beings together as a couple and for the first time in your history maybe this one will last forever...you have made thousands of us very happy and at times delusional yet grounded, please do not ruin what you started by going down this path not only because our couple does not deserve it but because i know WGM can do so much better than this! Please do not disappoint us!

@lallinachan i wanted to reply to your question about who confessed first and this is my opinion.....

Sora confessed not using words but actions expressing her love for Lee teuk and you can clearly see how she acted differently from the first half of this coupledom compared to the second half after the separation....I think she was the one who first  consciously accepted what she waas feeling and decided to do something about it.

But i think that Lee Teuk verbally confessed first....probably after Nami Island . There is a part of the SUJU documentary from KBS that struck me which I think hold the key to this. When Eunhyuk invited everyone for his housewarming and almost all the SUJU members were there, there was a segment where Lee Tekl was alone in the piano room playing with the keys as if i deep thought, while everyone else were out in the living room. When the cameraman focused on him asking him what he was thinking.....he mumbled something like " Eunhyuk did something he really wanted to do......" as if in awe admiring Eunhyuks courage of achieving his dream . If you look at Lee Teuk closely at that time  he had this look in his eyes that seem to say " I should do too"..... but then Eunhyuk came in and interrupted the interview. I think at that time he probably made up his mind to also do what he wanted to and just go for it.

Just my two cent on the issue. Have a nice day! 

@robinblue90: XD we were submerged of Teukso happy pictures on tumblr! I want this to happen again!!... with a real wedding, hahah!!

@witeku: next week you said? Suju will leave next week to film? YES!! they will not have another box-music video!!! hem, back to teukso, it would be really great if Sora could come one day... or maybe more days............. *honeymoon*

When did Teukie said that he was leaving with Sora? I am referring to the jealousy scene with sungmin at the phone... maybe it's the same thing!? Maybe he was not joking!?

come to think about it... suju have to appear at a concert in early august, am I wrong? mmm......

If I recall correctly, he said its on end july right? The same time as the scheduled musical for Sungmin which later got cancelled because of his pack schedule for the album promo. Maybe SM is giving the boys a week off so that they can hv a bit of personal time in summer? *LOL*

4/5 august is their smtown in japan right? Hmm.. Better be something there if they couldn't fix in schedule for next week.

Oh I hope this is true. Somehow with the ending like last week (the probability of losing DC house), I needed some good news from DC to keep our motivation high :P

@janpyo and @xianlie90, I agree with all your points. Some of it I'm trying to write yesterday but gave up on it when the new template keep messing with my patience *LOL*. Great view afterall!

Guest ninapermac

Sora seems to get her wittiness from her dad, actually I was surprised by the way she reacts and answered LT comments that sometimes I guess if other wife had been asked like-  the want to kiss ,kiss scene, spending money during date and etc. would react violently or be stunned.

Guest lallinachan

@janpyo: thankyou for your post. As always I agree with u. I hope for them to last as a couple as much as it is possible, and jealousy have better to be gone for now: he is already taken with much worries and thoughts, he now needs reassurance. I hope Sora will keep the behaviour she had in the last episode, being kinda annoyed to make such a fuss over that childhood friend, and reassuring Teukie that no, she didn't like that boy much^^. Sora-shi, I hope you have guessed right even this about your hubby, he might seems to joke about everything, but sometimes he isn't.
Thanks for joining the discussion about "who could have confessed first"^^ Sora gave many hints and Teukie finally, when he was almost sure, might have confessed verbally first. I agree with your version! I am getting boring, ne? well, let's see if there is something different... Yes^^:
just an opinion, but I think Teukie was the one who recognized first his feelings to himself. He is the one that has more experience so it would be very strange if he didn't guess what was going on in his mind/heart. I don't know when, if before or during the strike. Anyway when he reappeared in DH in my opinion he already knew it, and he just had a confirmation of the way he felt from seeing her. Because of the way he reacted, and because of the way he replied to that rumor of "ending WGM"... that twitter was quite the spur of a moment, the need to let go of his frustration (wow, I'm getting romantic), like something he wanted to tell but couldn't tell clearly... because he didn't know if he was the only one feeling that way or not. He is older, has issues with his height, and he is insecure, full of doubts and full of activities to do. She is the kind of girl who doesn't want to disturb a busy man, do not want to be a burden. So that's probably why they did not contact most during the strike. He saw that (these are all guessing of course) he was still feeling that way, so he had to put some distance, try to be professional (but the result were that he was awkward^^) and wait to see if her would give him some clues. She did, lots of compliments, lots of hints that she found him physically attractive, and her caring ways. Finally at nami island she wanted to even the score, to make something for him to make him understand: the song and that letter (I find it significant that Teukie wanted her to read it! he really wanted to ear her saying affectionate words (lol at the triple "Thirty"). That was what he needed for him to take courage and make it clear to her. That night probably, if Sora didn't feel the way she do, would have been the possible end of them in the show. He had to be the most sure he could before do such a thing, he was probably thinking of her too, not wanting to be the reason for her to quit a popular tv-show. Anyway we all can see things went good: no awkwardness and more easy skinship... Teukie now can look at her eyes longer^^...

Anyway just my version of the story, just a guess^^

Guest k_craze

Looked up Bok Bun Ja, the wine they were drinking.

:)

From Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokbunja_ju...

Bokbunja ju (hangul: 복분자주; hanja: 覆盆子酒; also spelled bokbunjaju, bokbunja-ju, or bokbunjajoo, and also called bokbunja wine) is a Korean fruit wine made from wild and/or cultivated Korean black raspberries called bokbunja (hangul: 복분자; hanja: 覆盆子; Rubus coreanus). It is produced in Gochang County, Jeollabuk-do, in Damyang, Jeollanam-do,[1] and in Jeju Island, South Korea.[2] It is made by fermenting berries with water.[3] Some varieties also contain rice and jicho herb.[4]

The wine is deep red in color and moderately sweet. It ranges between 15% and 19% alcohol by volume, depending on the brand.[5] It is believed to be healthful [6] and to promote male sexual stamina.[7] It is often drunk on special occasions.[8]

------

I just tasted this last Sat.  This is the most lethal drink I ever had.  I can hold my alcohol, won't get drunk even for drinking 1 bottle of wine. So when my friend asked me if I want to taste, I had a glass, it tastes relatively harmless, like drinking raspberry juice, but after a few minutes, I felt my world spinning.  I believe this was what LT drank at Nami too...so I believe he was tipsy when he turned red.

So if anyone wants to try, pls get ready to be drunk or drink slow.

Sorry I know this is OT.

this is so frustrating...I posted so many times and the posts disappeared....so annoying...

Basically I want to say is that Leeteuk and Sora were so relieved after her parents left...the sigh of relief they both let out was so real...why for a show?

I think it is a real relationship now and the ring Sora had on her ring finger is a special ring ...as well...wonder if Leeteuk proposed in front of her parents?

Or he planned to do it for the wedding shoot...the I love you privately said...means a lot and I am getting convinced because of that that they are real now.

I don't need anything more from them...It's apparent and even Sora's mom said now that you are a couple....Hmmm that could be significant since she was not acting.

@janpyo - nice thoughts - thank you for sharing with us.  How about adding my 2 cents to yours regarding what's running in LeeTeuk's mind?  With the revelations we all have been noticing about these two, my head keeps telling me to go back to the FT episode - and I said it already - I don't care about what others believe, there are some predictions in that episode that seems to be happening so I believe in him (FT).  I'm sure LT finally is getting the confidence he was lacking some months ago now that he has met his 'future parents-in-law' (this is me thinking positive and not just delusional).

LeeTeuk jokingly told SungMin him and Sora are going away at the end of July - around the time SungMin's musical would be showing.  SJ would be real busy around that time too and there's news that Sora will start filming a movie.  These two better hurry up and go on their honeymoon before they ran out of time again.

Re: WJ couple - they lost their apartment because they spent all their money luxuriously travelling with their parents.

BTW - is there anybody with me if I say - LEETEUK WILL USE THE WISH COUPON NOT FOR A KISS BUT FOR SOMETHING.  He asked Sora if she won't have regrets if he ask for his wish to be granted - and Sora said "NO".  LeeTeuk must have already used the coupon - if I am not mistaken.

Guest mywebfoot

@k_craze thanks for the warning! Actually the Bok Bun Ja post wasn't really OT because of the one line that said "to increase male sexual stamina". I'm sorry guys, but I couldn't repress my 12 y.o. Self after seeing that. This is the second time we're seeing this wine appear. Poor Teukie already has enough straining his self control, and drinking that stuff is probably not helping. *waggly eyebrows*

I need somebody to translate Leeteuk's tweet just now. It has something about 'irrational' so I'm not sure what is it. Anybody has any idea about this?

@special1004: 이제 내 이기좀 그만팔고 할 얘기없으면 그냥 가만히 있길 무리수 그만 던지고~결국 내 이미지는 가장 가까운 사람들이 만들어 간다는걸 이제 나도 내 실속좀 챙겨야지

Guest raeya

@witeku  :(

@special1004: 이제 내 이기좀 그만팔고 할 얘기없으면 그냥 가만히 있길 무리수 그만 던지고~결국 내 이미지는 가장 가까운 사람들이 만들어 간다는걸 이제 나도 내 실속좀 챙겨야지

[TRANS] @special1004 Now stop selling me, and when you don't have things to say I just hope that you will stop with the unreasonable comments that you throw~ Eventually my image was made by the people closest to me, now I also have to look at myself

Maybe leeteuks tweet was responding to the comment his suju brothers made that he fake cries at the concerts...they were on Come to Play today and that was something that came out about leeteuk and he denied it....

Guest dimpleeteuk

I need somebody to translate Leeteuk's tweet just now. It has something about 'irrational' so I'm not sure what is it. Anybody has any idea about this?

@special1004

: 이제 내 이기좀 그만팔고 할 얘기없으면 그냥 가만히 있길 무리수 그만 던지고~결국 내 이미지는 가장 가까운 사람들이 만들어 간다는걸 이제 나도 내 실속좀 챙겨야지

Guest k_craze

@raeya

Thanks for the translation.

I just wrote a long and heartfelt post and Soompi 'ate' it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Die of frustration!!!!!!  Now I had to remember what I wrote! 

When I read your translation, I can sense his frustration of having the wrong perception now.  Maybe he was frustrated with the members always use him to make jokes.  I think he is now more sensitive than in other times cause he was worried that someone precious to him may get the wrong idea especially since he has earn trust from Sora's parents.

I believe that Sora's parents visited not for the sake of the camera, unlike some celebrity's mum who likes the camera on them, they came because they genuinely wants to see LT for themselves and assess him.

I imagine that if LT did confess after Nami trip, he would have said the same thing to Sora as what he mentioned on Strong Heart and that he would be very open with his concerns that he will be away for two years, he might have probably ask Sora if she accepts his confession, can she wait for him and if she does, he will marry her within 5 years. 

Sora must have shared with her parents what he said, that they are in a relationship with the objective of marriage. You can imagine the worry and concern that her parents had after hearing the news, Sora is after all their precious child, who never has much experience in the love department and LT's public persona is quite frivolous and not a son-in-law kind of material. 

They must have ask to meet LT and seeing how Sora react during the parents meeting, I believe Sora must have tried to stall and delay the meeting and her parents (probably her father) took things in their own hand by saying that they will visit the photo shoot.  That also explain Sora's hesitation when she told LT about the visit and that she had difficulty sleeping.  She must have worried that they had just started out for about a week and her father might frighten LT off by giving him pressure.

Although Sora's dad acted friendly with that hug, but when he sat down looking at them, he was watching LT intensely, assessing his every move.  LT made a smart move by not kissing Sora, and that earns him some point with dad when dad smiles. And then when LT carried Sora without hesitation, dad was really happy.  Cause dad probably see that LT is the kind of man who will not hesitate and will carry on with his plan when he has make a decision.

Sora must have also shared some of her insecurity with her parents, maybe she was still wondering what makes LT confess esp when she has little experience with men. Like what I post on my letter to Sora, Sora seems not to believe in her own appeal, that's why she was surprised when the host of Section TV said that there are some celebrities who have interest in her.

So Mum may be helping Sora to clear some of her uncertainities when she asked  "What do you like about Sora? Although you like her but sometimes she can be impulsive or edgy" and when LT answer, she continued "Sora should know how to take care of you too, don't know if she is doing well" and then dad continues "she should express sometimes but just doesn't know how" and afterwards mum told Sora "today I said it all right".  I believe her mum is not being senseless but more of telling LT more about Sora's character, so that he may not misunderstand her in future.

I agree with @mywebfoot said when she said that the arm wrest and drinking session is a man's secret message esp from future father-in-law to future son-in-law.  In a way, telling son in law that he still has it to protect his daughter if LT dares to make Sora cry and in another way, also assess LT's strength, after all LT has a small timid image, in fact, I am glad he came back more beef up, like what Sora said he is more manly now.  I had a conversation with my colleague and she said that they do not look matched in looks cause Sora looks mature and LT looks like a boy.  So the arm wrest, is dad's way to see if LT is strong enough to protect his daughter. Also in the car, dad also mentioned that now looking at him in real person, he felt that LT wasn't short at all and seems matched with SR's height, so in a way, dad was satisfied that LT can protect his daughter.

The man-to-man talk is really heartfelt and touching.  I find that when LT shared about how he felt about Sora, he has this distant dreamy look, the way one looks when they talk about their loved ones.  And when dad shared that he can't do much but seeing that LT takes good care of Sora, he must felt that this man can bring happiness to his daughter, that's why he ended his speech by saying he believes in LT.  I believe Sora might have heard him outside that's why she came in and said "are you giving him pressure", like what I mentioned earlier about Sora's concern. I find that LT did really well with the whole parents meet, no wonder Sora said he did well, when they are on the swing. 

From this episode I really view LT differently.  He is really a stable man. The kind of man I prayed that my daughter will meet. In the past I kept saying that LT is a lucky man to have Sora, now I have to say "Sora, you are lucky to have found LT".

LT on the other hand really bond with Sora's dad, he brightened up when he was in the car talking to dad and at the backroom interview, he smiled brightly when he shared his feelings and said that when dad is having drinks with his friends, he wants to tell him that he wants to go too, because he thinks that dad will tell him good advice and dad will guide him so LT wants to try.  If LT really marries Sora, I believe he will be the type who are closer to in-laws than to his own parents and will be a good filial son to Sora's parents.

So I really hope that his members  media will stop using him as a joke  to sell news again. Sorry for the long post. Just a thought.  Note: my sentences in bold that proves yet again that this relationship is REAL.

Guest kissx

Stop selling my popularity.if you nothing to say don't speak.I became superficial person, time to think of my heart

is another translation of the tweet.

This is my guess on what happens here. As always, the Suju brothers are trolling and selling each other out and throwing each other under the bus for fun and laughs. But the media used something made in jest and for laughs and turned it into something blown up by calling Leeteuk out for "faking his tears" when all the direct quotes from the members said is   “[Leeteuk] never cries in front of us. He only cries at our concerts, and always at the very same part of the same song. 
 Obviously, the other answer to that quote is just that he always cries during ending songs, or during the songs where ELF always prepare projects for SJ. I guess he is mad that the media made him become a "superficial person" in the eyes of everybody, and wrote the article because of his popularity. 
This is the not the first time that the SJ members have petty fights, or call each other out on silly matters and tease each other. And they only do it when the matter is now a light matter in their eyes. But the media made a light teasing matter into something else entirely and it will not be the last time they do that. It will also not be the last time that Leeteuk will be called fake. You either believe he was sincere, or you don't. There's no change to it.
I truly hope that even though the whole kpop world except for his fans doesn't want to believe him, I hope if anybody could, it would be Sora. If she manages to believe him, then he will have a gem in his hands.
 NKsubs will release the subbed video of the show soon enough (along with two other shows, Hello show in a few hours, and beatles code).
For example, in today's articles alone, many are about the members picking on each other.http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/yesung-reveals-that-super-junior-doesnt-think-siwon-is-the-most-popular-in-the-grouphttp://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/super-juniors-kyuhyun-reveals-that-sungmin-wears-a-pink-dress-to-sleephttp://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/ryeowook-thinks-eunhyuks-looks-rank-low-in-super-junior

@viyra... naughty, naughty!!!...what could u mean by that?...hahahahahah  ;)  ( I'm all in if that's what LT wants...LOL!!!)
Beautiful episode...that happiness we see radiating from LT was real and it gave him such warmth and love, he was overjoyed. For somebody that has always been busy, living in a dorm with not much care and love from parents, that outing must have been a god sent to him...to receive some TLC from Sora's mom and bonding with DAD....so sweet!!!!
It really does seem real doesn't it?..the way Sora's mom and dad behave with LT seems like they have really accepted LT as Sora's companion, as Sora's OPPA. Could it all be just acting on the parents side? I think Sora is the actress in the family not the parents, thus making what transpired so much more believable.
Sora was happy too. Happy that LT was getting along with her parents especially daddy who I think Sora is very close with. What made me believe 110% that both have deep feelings for each other is when the dad said he has been preparing to let Sora go coz he knows as a daughter he has to..telling LT to take care of Sora now that he is not able to. Even if its some what scripted, I really doubt that speech was part of it. I think Daddy dearest was really giving LT the greenlight and also saying that we approve of you.
Seriously, if LT is not interested in Sora he should stop right now. Sora is definitely already half in love with LT and all it need just an inch more before she finally tumble over the edge. If LT is not serious, he will just break Sora's heart to pieces. But, personally I think meeting Sora's parents was good for him. Now he knows he can get along with everybody and that the PIL approve of him. It will be so much easier for LT to take the next step as well. 
I'm really happy for DC... ecstatic!
Fighting LT & Sora!  

@marssq - you got me wrong there, friend!  definitely not (whatever that dirty mind of yours is thinking) :)) [-X  especially now that LT has earned not only the in-laws' respect but mine too.  It takes a while for me to believe on someone but LT has proven so many times, no matter how the MEDIA tries to destroy him.

I'm sure we will never see the kiss as it turned out, these two have become privy to that sensitive act.  Good!!  But I can see something that LT must have really wished for after the unplanned Nami Island trip and the surprise birthday event.  LT's reaction when Sora started hitting the piano keys and then started her song with "HE" had a big impact on LT - just watch the sudden change of expressions in his eyes, his face and the intense look he gave Sora while she continues to play.  To me that was the deciding point for LT.  I'm sure the gifts didn't matter that much to him, as he really didn't want Sora spending her money on him.  Wondering why I am talking about a previous episode, because that episode was the root of it all.  Oh, I better not elaborate because some of you may think I am losing my mind. 

Anyway, @kissx - thank you for your explanation.  It is the media's job to destroy or praise a celebrity - they do a better job dissing the celebrities that praising them.  That's why FIL loves you Park JungSoo - you don't know how to back off when somebody tries to stomp on your feet - FIL said you are strong!!

FIL just passed the baton on to LeeTeuk - during the FIL/SIL talk.

Edit:  Sora already had curly hair when they went to Nami Island.

Guest lennycsn

Hi people. Sorry for being so quiet these few days. I was in the lurked mode due to my busy schedule and then my laptop untiming system crashed.

Anyway, @janypo I really appreciate you post especially on the LT’s jealousy. It has to be ironed out and really make it as the LAST episode relating jealousy over SungMin. LT’s jealousy does not look good on either himself or Sora in the long run. At least, it shouldn’t to be shown on the screen anymore via WGM. You have echoed some of my thoughts relating to my current investigation the wedding shoot date, then now you mentioned it – the confession – then the ring that SR was playing it. I saw some sequence but it kind of jumbling here and there until further investigation done by FDDs. I was too noticed LT was mumbling to himself in SLT and I immediately connected it to something related to our dear Sora. The family meetings during EH’s house warming party must have reminded him something or to do something. This is only my rough guess about the situation but yet to have concrete evidence.

However, in order to prove if there was a real deal going on…the key to this investigation is the wedding photo shoot. Some of us thought or it was rumored that the wedding photo shoot could be on 4 July. But these are what I found so far…

26 June – Sora twittered - still with straight hair.

29 June –Sora twittered and confirmed to cast and dubbed for Princess Merinda (Brave)

30 June – SFS MV soft launch electronic board???  SMT released - SFS MV teaser, Medley

1 Jul 30 June - Sora twittered photo discussing MSFF - change to curly hairstyle

2 Jul - Sora’s curly hair during “2 Moon” Preview

3 Jul – SuJu 6th Album Press Conference and THAT Statement

4 Jul (W) – **No activities reported on this day

5 Jul (T) – SuJu - MCD Comeback Stage

6 Jul (F) – SuJu - KBS Music Bank Comeback Stage

7 Jul (S) – SuJu Music Core Comeback Stage, WGM - Ep. 26 Previewed – the wedding photo shoot

I personally do not see that the recording is done between 24 to 30 June because LT and the SuJu boys were busy with the making of SFS MV. The MV, according to SLT footage, took 4 days to complete. SLT footage showed there wasn’t any other room for other things except new album preparation and comeback stage. Anyway, please ignore the SLT timeline, the PD is not following the timeline for all episodes. It’s quite random except the last 2 episodes. 

@lallinachan I hope we can conclude the wedding shoot date before you off for vacation.

@viyra, thanks but i should be the one thanking you for being one of the pioneers of this thread. I salute your effort and patience especially during the dark times.
I agree with you, I was going to incorporate the FT episode on my post but my jetlag has been making it  hard for me. Things really seem to be happening the way  it was  predicted. Can't wait for the twins then!

@lallinachan yes I agree, Lee teuk was the one who had feelings first on the first half of the coupledom but for some reason at the early second part I felt that he either changed his mind or hesitated big time. Or probably like what you said he has known all along but wanted to be sure of the consequences. I am glad though things seems to have worked out well and he was able to get over his doubts and moved forward.

to all the other FD's , love all your posts and i read the forum several times a day because i want to make sure I don't miss anything. Thanks for all your contributions!

and to my dear Lee Teuk and Sora .....we all love you and we believe in the goodness of your heart. just keep your cool , at times like this remember that people who truly know and love you will always stand by you. FIGHTING!!!!