[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest bulkie

I'm rooting for this dimple cutie right now,  :) I watch WGM since long time ago, but not all of couple I watch, 
after yonghwa seohyun end, I'm not watch WGM anymore, until I accidentally found this couple.
because I selfishly only interested with people with interestingly love each other with their genuine feeling, that kind people is beautiful to watch, make me feel good, then I have energy and love to give with person all around me. 
what make me interested is notice the small gesture that show how much they love each other.
tumblr_m7jymzDGDJ1r5iugro6_250.gif[cr. @k_craze & http://kimp05.tumblr.com/]
but after watching several episode later I learn so much more.
for example when kang sora cry after they share the same attitude with teuk and regret what they do to their mother, after elementary school I'm not live with my parent anymore (until now graduated from university), and I kind of tend to be that attitude too, when I meet I'm not talking that much, after that I realize how I'm not doing so much as a son for my mother too. With resent and tired like attitude every time I talk to her. I realize and not feeling that great. :(and after seeing how leeteuk meet sora fatherI also realize as a man I selfishly chase career, girl, and any other thing. but then I realize if that is my goal, what is my mother goal?? what is my father goal? from watching the last episode I saw clearly : 
- Different from my selfish goal, our parent biggest goal and wish is to see us happy, to see us success. -Harshly said, even if they need to rip their flash to their body, look childish at national tv, they will do it, and expect nothing in return.When we are success and happy their job is done, They not expecting more. Even if they passed away to do this, they will do it happily.
T_____________________________T
As I imagine how much is my parent love, This thought devastate me to the core,. ... and I've didn't do anything yet to return their love. :(

Guest AllyceSun2005

The parent-in-law meeting session was heart-warming and entertaining. Sora’s Dad could easily be in the showbiz business.  He got a poker face but is humorous and quick-witted. I like the way he interacted with Groom Teuk especially the warm hugs.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Was taken aback by the WooJung couple, how can they even think of scamming the DC home for their own. How unscrupulous…hehee…  EunJung’s remark about massaging for Teuk was uncalled for or maybe she meant it as a joke as she was desperate to get a house.

With the arrival of WooJung couple, Teuk is once again on his MC mode while Sora is quietly observing and joined in the conversation when necessary. But she is a good host indeed.

If the producers are running out of ideas, a suggestion could be to arrange for Teuk to bring Sora to meet his mum and the Fighting Juniors’ mums at Kona Beans.

As members of the Super Junior are too busy with promoting their album Sexy, Free & Single, or else it would be fun to see them at the Dimple House.  Happened to catch a old clip of SuJu visiting WGM Kangin & Yoonji’s home. It was so fun watching them fooling around with the couple esp the pepero stick game.

Guest AnneDee07

If SR's parents were doing it for show, they must have been a very good actor and actress. Cause all the actions and conversations seems very real and natural. SR's parents is very fond of LT. I can see that SR grown up in a 'healthy' environment if compared to LT. How I loved seeing SR's father who trying to avoid LT from being awkward and comfortable. He treats him like a real son-in-law who have just married his daughter. Their face-to-face really brought tears to my eyes; it really feels like SR's father giving LT all his trust to take care of SR. Just like a real newlywed couple. If all of this are scripted and merely an acting. MBC should received an award for making this reality show looks like a reality. I think that SR must have told her mother everything; including her true feeling. I noticed on one part where her mother said: "today, everything are out." hahaha. Seems like there's something that we don't know.

p/s: been trying to post this for several times already.

Guest k_craze

3rd time trying to post, and I must remember to save a copy so I need not retype if this fails to post again.

@gurl_teen

I noticed too. Wonder if she got the cut from the pool. Hope LT will fuss on her lots, and kiss her there since he is now the expert of forehead kiss.

@bulkie

The gif is not mine, it belongs to @hyunbinlover.

Welcome to this ship, you will not regret it. Cause our couple has so much LOVE that it is overflowing and rub off anyone who are watching them :)

Guest k_craze

Very few gifs shared for this episode. I wonder if anyone will make a gif when LT called Eunjung to persuade her to not come to their home, and SR massages LT after Eunjung said she will massge for him.

Another gif that I would be happy to have is when Sora aegyo with her parents when they nagged at her about taking care of LT.

Also Lee teuk when he was speechless for a while when Sora cheered him saying that if he protects the house something strong will happen, and then he fell back. They said he must be imagining what Sora will do....I think Eunjung can sense something there.

And Lee Teuk is so cute to blush when Woojung told him Sora can do pole dancing for him. LOL....the wolf is back.

Guest luvkdramas

Really hard to post something here!
A warm-hearted and touching episode and this is indeed a great way to end the wedding photoshoot. One couldn't help to like and love sora's parents. Don't think that this is scripted, could feel the sincerity among the in laws. They really did treat Teukie like a son in law.
Maybe sora told her mom or maybe mom knows how sora really feels towards LT that's why she said that everything is coming out.  In my opinion I think both sora's mom and dad are assessing LT they don't care if this is reel or real.  They just say what they want to say.
The arm wrestling scene for me is not telling who the boss is but rather assessing if this man right in front of me could take care of my daughter, can I really entrust my daughter's life to him, will he be able to take care of her better than what we have done, can he protect her, those sorts of things, of course parents only wants the best for their daughter and sora is one lucky girl to have parents like what she have. I've read somewhere that one can also see the true self of a person through hand grip and difficult (awkward) situations like this. 
Could it be that sora's parents were able to watch teukie's life story about his childhood? They have showered him with love in this episode and I think he also left the parents a good impression. I don't think sora's dad would hug him 3x if he didn't like LT and to think that this is their first meeting. 
The conversations also are I think somewhat more personal not just for the show....I think Teukie that Dad gave you the stamped of approval with his last message.
You are one lucky guy so hold sora really tight and don't let her get away!

*From now on sora don't give him chicken or duck's wings so that Teukie won't fly.... :)) :)) :)) hope I can post this now.

Guest xianlie90

Just finished watch the engsub..

Sora's Umma!!
I really touch with her sincere concern with Teukie's health..
She gently patted his shoulder & always hold teukies hand with her both hands..
She seems liking him so much & really2 wanna meet her son-in-law from along time..

Sora's Appa!!
Gosh... I really wanna make a fanclub for him! XD lol
He's really cool dad and his laugh is LOL (i cant stop replaying his "UAHAHAHHA" even when i re-watch the video almost 10 times, I still laugh so hard on that part)

And the duet!! XD
LMAO.. not only Sora.. even me get embarrassed watching both of son & father in-law.. XD its really nice to see them both had so much fun singing together ^^
Sora's appa backroom interview really touch my heart.. :)

I hope Teuk can spend more time with Sora's appa.. such a caring appa, a great figure of a father.. :)
He seems happy to give teukie his "father's love" that teukie might deprived of when he was a kid..
Teuk even can learn how to rise a great daughter (son, child, or twins!) from him.. ^^

I have no doubt Teukie already deemed as their real son-in-law (not virtual son-in-law)...
Somehow I already can imagine on the day when Teukie really purpose Sora.. (delusional me?)
Father-in-law will make him do the arm wrestling again.. :)
and that time no matter how.. I bet Teukie will win over her bride!! ^^

While thinking of this, now I cant wait to see Sora meet her mother-in-law ^^
I bet Teukie's mother will love her~
Its hard to find a nice & pure girl who suited his son well, like Sora~

1-5.jpg
2-4.jpg
3-2.jpg

4-2.jpg
5-3.jpg
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

REMINDER

w412fv6jz8plnyyhkbkl.jpeg

TEUKSORA 300th Day Anniversary TWITTER TRENDING
Date: 26 July 2012
Time: 10AM and 10PM KST (Korean Standard Time)
Hashtag: #TeukSora300day

TO CONVERT YOUR COUNTRY TIME TO KST, visit : www.timeanddate.com

Because we're International fans, so for this time celebration we decide to make 2 times trending at 10AM KST and 10 PM KST.

So that if you can not trend at 10AM KST, you may join the last trend at 10PM KST

Please join the trending & kindly use the avatar above (300th day logo) as your Twitter profile picture. Lets make TeukSora know we're always there to love & support them!!!

P/S: Fan-Message video and Double-V-Photo video will released at the same day (July 26)

Guest gurl_teen

3rd time trying to post, and I must remember to save a copy so I need not retype if this fails to post again.

@gurl_teen

I noticed too. Wonder if she got the cut from the pool. Hope LT will fuss on her lots, and kiss her there since he is now the expert of forehead kiss.

@bulkie

The gif is not mine, it belongs to @hyunbinlover.

Welcome to this ship, you will not regret it. Cause our couple has so much LOVE that it is overflowing and rub off anyone who are watching them :)

Guest mywebfoot

Looked up Bok Bun Ja, the wine they were drinking. :)

From Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokbunja_ju...

Bokbunja ju (hangul: 복분자주; hanja: 覆盆子酒; also spelled bokbunjaju, bokbunja-ju, or bokbunjajoo, and also called bokbunja wine) is a Korean fruit wine made from wild and/or cultivated Korean black raspberries called bokbunja (hangul: 복분자; hanja: 覆盆子; Rubus coreanus). It is produced in Gochang County, Jeollabuk-do, in Damyang, Jeollanam-do,[1] and in Jeju Island, South Korea.[2] It is made by fermenting berries with water.[3] Some varieties also contain rice and jicho herb.[4]

The wine is deep red in color and moderately sweet. It ranges between 15% and 19% alcohol by volume, depending on the brand.[5] It is believed to be healthful [6] and to promote male sexual stamina.[7] It is often drunk on special occasions.[8]

------

Guest ASerEt

About the cut on Sora's forehead, I tot it's actually a pimple. Maybe becoz our groom Teuk kissed her on her forehead too many times... Excluding wat we saw on the tv. Lol! Sorry delusional mode again ^^

Last saturday WGM rating increase from 5.7% to 10.2%
cr: @missieka on twitter

p/s: I believe people are attracted to FIL-SIL relationship so much! High opportunity we will be seeing aboenim again :P

Guest lallinachan

@witeku: wow! 10% of the share???
But in my opinion it was the wedding photoshoot that were a good advertizing for WGM. Tumblr were so full of Teukso pictures!! it was like heaven!!
XD

Guest robinblue91

@witeku: wow! 10% of the share???

But in my opinion it was the wedding photoshoot that were a good advertizing for WGM. Tumblr were so full of Teukso pictures!! it was like heaven!!

XD

@lallinachan, i think that is one of the reason also :D
Have to bear with one more weekend without DC. I'm hoping for some news from them next week though. At least to cover the emptiness that they've left to us, FDs :P
p/s: i hear SJ boys will be away fr their 2nd MV shooting the whole next week? So its kind of impossible for DC to film. Can i wish for Sora to follow them shooting or give him a surprise visit? *LOL* (MBC do you hear me? :P)

Guest lallinachan

@robinblue90: XD we were submerged of Teukso happy pictures on tumblr! I want this to happen again!!... with a real wedding, hahah!!

@witeku: next week you said? Suju will leave next week to film? YES!! they will not have another box-music video!!! hem, back to teukso, it would be really great if Sora could come one day... or maybe more days............. *honeymoon*

When did Teukie said that he was leaving with Sora? I am referring to the jealousy scene with sungmin at the phone... maybe it's the same thing!? Maybe he was not joking!?

come to think about it... suju have to appear at a concert in early august, am I wrong? mmm......

Guest AnneDee07

Have anyone watched the eng sub for sukira with super junior? i noticed one part where all the members were asked a question and they have to answer whether yes or no? LT was asked whether he ever regretted for not dating lots pf people when he was much younger. here's the cut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Me7pd6wAM&feature=youtu.be

if i'm not mistaken LT used the song ALL MY HEART as a background song for his cyworld. i somehow think that the song are dedicated to the "someone" not other than SR. the lyrics suits our DC ad here's the lyrics:

Baby
It’s all my heart,Babe.
My hearts filled with you
Give me your hand on my chest

It’s beating

You’re everything in my head
Within the difficult day in the world
You make me alive in the tiring day
After wandering for a long time (Alone)

I’ve been with stranded without you (Without you)
Now I gradually feel peaceful and suddenly smile
Bind up the dark curtain (Far away)
Hold up the feeling (Your feeling)
Facing me, you shade away my sadness

I still can’t saying that
I’m falling head over, tingling to say that word
Love you more than anyone else
Only you and me and me, and me, and me

I’m really happy in this moment
Really thank you for coming to me

Thanks for the one who loves me
Only you and me and me, and me, exactly you,

Rap>
Baby Boo, My hot little figure
Whom I was searching anywhere on earth
When I almost collapse with exhaust

I just eye on you, my beloved Venus
It feels like a dream, so don’t wake me up
We so fine Do you want to fly to the sky
I mean no one can interfere us
Both holding hands will never let you go,I admit
I promise that everybody will envy us.

Babe
This is what I’m begging,Baby.
Can I be the only guy who stay with you and holds your hands

My significant thing is you.
I’m afraid that you would leave. I wouldn’t let you go.
How can I keep you this way?

Big money or nice car (For me)
They’re not what I’m satisfied. (Satisfied)
Your existence is special

Nothing can be measure
The more I getting know you (closer)
I completely have a crash (head over)

Having dream is a little delight
Dreaming to see you

I still can’t saying that
I’m falling head over, tingling to say that word
Love you more than anyone else
Only you and me and me, and me, and me

I’m really happy in this moment
Really thank you for coming to me