[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lennycsn

@witeku the printed rabbit on the t-shirt is so huge that even the blind can see it!!! he is getting obvious with what his heart contained. It suddenly dawn to me that it was teukie feeding us the delusional all along!!!

Guest lallinachan

@lennycsn and @witeku High 5 detectives! So we have to be more sure if DC had the photoshoot/meeting with Sora's parents on 4 july, right?
We initially chose 4 june july (thanks lennycsn) because of MC jake twitter, but as robinblue noticed, it can be the MC are recording and not teukso. Yet it is on Wednesday... so it is another point in favor (basing this on Leeteuk statement that he film WGM on wednesdys). Let's see what we can find out^^

btw... are you sure we can rely on that rabbit on his T? Kkkk! delusional, are we? well it's harmless I guess XD

@arwenarya: XD I noticed that too! She was ready for the kiss, and she was looking his lip.... Teukie was trying to concentrate looking at her eyes^^

Guest lennycsn

@arwenarya @hyunbinlover when i did the screen caps myself my heart was beating fast seeing the near kiss on the lips. it was lucky that teukie stopped it. i think teukie apologised to FIL because he realise he nearly did it for his own desire, not because of cameras around them. Which man could resist when his bride or his woman is ready to receive for whatever he wants to do.

i think Sora's parents would not mind but teukie scored more points from FIL when he decided to kiss Sora's forehead. Sora's dad nodded when teukie kissed Sora's forehead instead of lips. its a sign of respect to the elderly. when LT shouted and echoed the vows, it touched FIL's heart of approval.

@lennycsn, yes, indeed the rabbit on his shirt is big enough for everybody to see. He is the source of our FDD syndrome! ahahaha..
@lallinachan, I'm relating to his twitter status of course. isn;t that he's saying "from now on, he have to take what really matters" *LOL*.. Again, delusional me, sorry! blame teukie for it :P Oh, on the date for wedding photoshoot, I don't have time to look at it yet. Maybe a bit later. Hehehe ;)
Anyway, I'm trying to find teukie's past pictures just to make sure IFFFF the rabbit really mean something. Somehow I didn't see any picture of him with T-shirt with cartoon/character printing on it. Well, at least he never wears it for event. So this one is an exception? ELF should be able to confirm this. (p/s: i still thinks his dresser is teukso fan though :P)

Guest lennycsn

@witeku teukie stays in the industry long enough and knows how to make his fans happy including teukso fans. but that rabbit is in FIL's lines not Sora!! too personal already! oh well..you are rigjt should investigate his past fashion sense. but i couldnt recall anything printed characters like this on him esp not cartoon.

@lallinachan did you mean 24june? 4 june is when wgm still on strike.

Guest lallinachan

@witeku : Kkkkk... good luck on your findings about rabbit/Teukie XD
@lennycsn: yep, In that moment I was like frozen thinking "OMGOMGOMG he is gonna do it! yes!That's the look of a man who is gonna get what he want!!" I totally forgot abaut Sora's parent watching... lol^^ good thing he remembered them^^

back to the photo shoot day... I can't find a picture of Leeteuk on 4 july. We have some twitters... but I'd prefer not to have to check their timing, not yet (maybe as a last option).
Anyway let's reason, trying to delete some days in our investigation:
- we know teukso could not meet on Teukie b-day (Sora already knew she could not make her surprice that day) and we have lots of pictures and video (Star life theater) that proves it right. So we start from that day till 7 july (airing of episode 25- we have in the preview their photoshoot, so it was obviously before that day).
- we know DC filmed early, in the morning. They probably didn't film till night, because we'd have something about that, and we haven't. So we can delete also Thursday 5---> Suju are filming for musical tv show like mnet countdown and music bank (but they were not performing on music bank that day, if I remeber correctly).

Timeline

120701 Leeteuk birthday - LT went to Kona Beans + leeteuk with fans
120702 Sora at "2 Moons" movie premiere--> curly hair (photoshoot?)
120703 SuJu press conf. + Sora Twitter while going for Dior new product launch
120705 Leeteuk MNet countdown
120706 LT at KBS open concert
120707 (air)--- episode 25

Guest lallinachan

@lennycsn: thanks^^ it was 4 july^^

back to the investigation:
- maybe we can exclude even 6 july because LT was at KBS open concert (that started at 6 pm). We can see in the episode 27 that it's starting to get a little dark. And in this period of the year it start to get dark only toward 7.30 / 8.00 pm (anyway not at 6 pm). As we can see in the episode the street-lights are alight already. I think it's after 6 pm.

23hklyx.jpg

Timeline

Personally I think that watching Star Life theater could help, so I'll go there. If we could know when started the suju conference in 3 july, we would know if Leeteuk was avaible or not (I think not, it should be around 7.30 to be possible)...

EDIT
I was forgetting something important!!: Super Junior MV sexy, free & single!!!!!

The MV was released on 2 july - proof:
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/super-junior-releases-mv-for-sexy-free-single
Sora said she saw that video the day before! SO it can't be the 2 july!
We only have 3 and 4 july as possibilities, but I think suju conference was during the day (have to check this one thought).

@witeku : Kkkkk... good luck on your findings about rabbit/Teukie XD

@lennycsn: yep, In that moment I was like frozen thinking "OMGOMGOMG he is gonna do it! yes!That's the look of a man who is gonna get what he want!!" I totally forgot abaut Sora's parent watching... lol^^ good thing he remembered them^^

back to the

photo shoot day

... I can't find a picture of Leeteuk on 4 july. We have some twitters... but I'd prefer not to have to check their timing, not yet (maybe as a last option).

Anyway let's reason, trying to delete some days in our investigation:

- we know teukso could not meet on Teukie b-day (Sora already knew she could not make her surprice that day) and we have lots of pictures and video (Star life theater) that proves it right. So we start from that day till 7 july (airing of episode 25- we have in the preview their photoshoot, so it was obviously before that day).

- we know DC filmed early, in the morning. They probably didn't film till night, because we'd have something about that, and we haven't. So we can delete also Thursday 5---> Suju are filming for musical tv show like mnet countdown and music bank (but they were not performing on music bank that day, if I remeber correctly).

Timeline

Guest kissx

The MV was released on

2 july

- proof:

We only have 3 and 4 july as possibilities, but I think suju conference was during the day (have to check this one thought).

Guest lallinachan

The MV was released on

2 july

- proof:

Guest kissx

The MV was released on

2 july

- proof:

Guest lallinachan

I am the kind of girl who when is angry let it out all, the first moment is not rational, just pure venting^^. Next is the moment when I try to see the good points and be objective. Even in this moment I was pissed with the second part of last episode... but since I don't want to leave this forum with bad vibes... I'm trying really hard to focus on other good points in the woojung "invasion".

Yes, I was pretty much pissed at Woojung couple… ok, i still kinda am even now but not as before, so there is hope...  let's try to search for the bad aspect and look at the good side of the thing (aside the fact that we saw Sora folding Teukie's pants in a very wify manner ♥♥)

- Teukie and Sora were tired yet Woojung insisted.... well, it’s not really a big deal (even if I’d like teukie to sleep more, I guess he wouldn’t have slept that early *too excited after their date? kkkk* … but maybe he wanted to be alone with Sora, that would be a good reason, hahha!) ok focus!.

- Eunjung proposing to massage Teukie made me feel a bit “offended” (lol) in Sora’s place… but Sora wasn’t, not even a little bit (the girl is pretty much sure of her place in Teukie's feelings!). Since she is the one here that matter, I'll let it pass^^ (and this gave the opportunity for us to see her massaging Teukie legs… yeah, definitely a good “pro” point! ahaha!).

And she noticed that the atmosphere with Teukso were very particular and… hot (as she said “Wohoo!” XD so we are not imaging it, it really is so^^) so another good point go to her^^.

Lastly, even if we know that it’s not fully scripted, there is the possibility that Woojung couple was instructed to meet teukso with a general indication… and try to get their house…

I liked Eunjung before, so I want to give her another chance, even if she was not an exemple of politeness… she was trying to be funny, so I guess that maybe outside a tv-show she would behave differently, as she was with Sora at the Xmas episode (Sora is her junior at the same university… her unnie).

So I am here full of good intentions (and I worked hard to find possible good points^^;) because, as dowotee / @Earthprincess said, even if they are without their house, Teukso still have each other, and we know this is enough for us to enjoy them and make our cheeks ascend to heaven^^.

Teukso fighting!! (If they steal your house I know you’ll find a way to get it back^^… but use the time u have to have fun the two of you alone, before everything else ;p )

@kissx: you practically solved the case XD so congratulations to you! you are, in spite of your intention, a detective FD^^

lallinachan

wrote:

»

I am the kind of girl who when is angry let it out all, the <br />

first moment is not rational, just pure venting^^. Next is the moment <br />

when I try to see the good points and be objective. Even in this moment I<br />

was pissed with the second part of last episode... but since I don't <br />

want to leave this forum with bad vibes... I'm trying really hard to focus on other good points in the woojung "invasion".<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Yes, I was pretty much pissed at Woojung couple… ok, i still kinda am even now but not as before, so there is hope... <br />

let's try to search for the bad aspect and look at the good side of the<br />

thing (aside the fact that we saw Sora folding Teukie's pants in a very<br />

wify manner ♥♥)<br />

<br />

<br />

- Teukie and Sora were tired yet Woojung insisted.... well, it’s not <br />

really a big deal (even if I’d like teukie to sleep more, I guess he <br />

wouldn’t have slept that early *too excited after their date? kkkk* … but maybe he wanted to be alone with Sora, that would be a good reason, hahha!) ok focus!.<br />

- Eunjung proposing to massage Teukie made me feel a bit “offended” <br />

(lol) in Sora’s place… but Sora wasn’t, not even a little bit (the girl is pretty much sure of her place in Teukie's feelings!). Since she is the one here that matter, I'll let it pass^^ (and this <br />

gave the opportunity for us to see her massaging Teukie legs… yeah, <br />

definitely a good “pro” point! ahaha!).<br />

And she noticed that the atmosphere with Teukso were very particular <br />

and… hot (as she said “Wohoo!” XD so we are not imaging it, it really is<br />

so^^) so another good point go to her^^.<br />

Lastly, even if we know that it’s not fully scripted, there is the <br />

possibility that Woojung couple was instructed to meet teukso with a <br />

general indication… and try to get their house…<br />

I liked Eunjung before, so I want to give her another chance, even if<br />

she was not an exemple of politeness… she was trying to be funny, so I <br />

guess that maybe outside a tv-show she would behave differently, as she was with Sora at the Xmas episode (Sora is<br />

her junior at the same university… her unnie).<br />

So I am here full of good intentions (and I worked hard to find <br />

possible good points^^

;)

because, as dowotee /

@Earthprincess

said, even if they are <br />

without their house, Teukso still have each other, and we know this is <br />

enough for us to enjoy them and make our cheeks ascend to heaven^^.<br />

Teukso fighting!! (If they steal your house I know you’ll find a way <br />

to get it back^^… but use the time u have to have fun the two of you alone,<br />

before everything else ;p )<br />

@kissx

: you practically solved the case XD so congratulations to you! you are, in spite of your intention, a detective FD^^

@lalli - thanks for the gif - I don't know how to explain my feelings every time I watch that scene.  She didn't seem to want to let go of his hand.  Same thing with what @hyunbinlover observed while taking pictures with PIL.  Magnet, did you say?

The wedding picture with the PIL - the bride and groom should be sideways, almost facing each other, or Sora's hand should link to LeeTeuk's.  Instead of doing that, they those to interlock their fingers!  Oh well - whatever makes them happy.

The lunch with doryeonim #2 probably came out okay because here they are in their couch - how in the world did you two fit in that small couch? 

I noticed when the 'scammer couple' came, DC didn't even offer the couch for them to sit - instead that had them take the dining chairs.  And did anyone notice how Sora moved her chair away from JangWoo when they changed seats?  The wife knows what to do now when they around other men - like the FDDs in this forum, nampyeon LeeTeuk has eagle eyes. 

Soompi has an announcement again - are they trying to enhance or what?  This new layout drives me nuts!  We might as well have the first layout back!

Edit:  Did anyone notice how surprised the MCs were when WJ called LT and said he's at home with his wife - then Sora said 'hello' - then the MCs said "they are together?"

Guest lennycsn

@viyra hahaha...when i have unwelcomed guests i did the same thing...not offering the couch or i would not offer my fv spots. with ppl that i like most i dont mind they mess up my stuff. but im very sensitive when ppl invade my bedroom and refrigirator! so, i really feel for our dimple couple. i was ok with WJ couple being nosy or what not until the bedroom invasion! My first displeasure was the refrigirator. It reminds me some nosy ahjumma would like to do that because their next questions would be:what do you cook for your husband? dont you buy this and that? then they praise themselves being good cook and undermine the host. Still, i cant accept bedroom invasion! and they invaded 3 times! i know it is for entertainment, but i cant hide my displeasure with WJ couple actions.

Guest lennycsn

@lallinachan another reason for 3 july is not possible because it started around 10am to 12pm kst. because we got the news on LT's statement around 2.30pm to 4pm my local time. Estimate 3.30pm to 5pm kst. thats when this thread got chaos. I was following the press conference to observe LT that time.

Guest ASerEt

Leeteuk take Sora’s photo in pajamas Credits to WGM Leeteuk and Sora http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2012/07/24/insight-leeteuk-take-soras-photo-in-pajamas/

Let's see if LeeTeuk will follow FIL's advice - write letters to apologize and sometimes pretend he don't know (knowing LT, he can never ignore his wife). 

And I want to see how LT is going to protect the house!  Sora is getting bolder!  You go girl!!! 

=)) =))  Sora just grabbed LT's foot and gave it a massage - and the husband felt like he was going to die (from happiness)!!

Edit:  @gaeul16 - you're right!  of all the MCs, it is MC Jake who loves our Dimple Couple!  I remember in episode 3 when Sora told LT it was her first time eating out in a restaurant like that, MC Nayoung doubted it - but MC Hwi-sun (eyeglass MC) said it is possible because she is too young; and every time Sora says 'it is her first time, NaYong would say "she always say that"!  Even the female MCs are envious of our pretty wife!!

I just noticed in that mok-si-pal between the men, JangWoo put his foot on EunJung's lap while Sora grabbed LeeTeuk's foot!  She's probably saying "you want to show off, I can do better"!!  and she did - her husband's heart was tickled pink!!

Really difficult posting here... I guess that's why our thread is not moving as fast as before.

Anyways, I miss the new girl MC during the wedding photoshoot. The old MC was back and i don't really like her. She seems biased towards the Woojung couple. Noticed at the end game where Jangwoo won over Leeteuk, this girl MC raised both hands in victory as if cheering for Woojung's win.

She's not even bothered even if the plan was to scam Teukso couple.