[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest kissx

Anyway, @kissx - thank you for your explanation.  It is the media's job to destroy or praise a celebrity - they do a better job dissing the celebrities that praising them.  That's why FIL loves you Park JungSoo - you don't know how to back off when somebody tries to stomp on your feet - FIL said you are strong!!

FIL just passed the baton on to LeeTeuk - during the FIL/SIL talk.

Guest lennycsn

I hope this post will go through...just to share some beautiful moments of DC....
@hyunbinlover ...lol..I did the same...here more pictures from my folder

DC2703.jpg

ooohh....I love how LT hold SR's waist! it is fully hugged with much tenderness! not half hug at all! So, SR is yours LT? :D

DC2704.jpg
Close....

DC2705.jpg
Closer

DC2706.jpg
The closest...that LT can do...
[\spoiler]

my heart was pounding hard when I did the screen scraped. Imagined their hearts! It must be beating even faster and harder. :))

Glad to be back for quite awhile since I was on vacation with my family in philippines though I always been on the lurk mode. I really enjoy the thoughts shared here but I just have some questions regarding the visit of sora to leeteuk in a show. when was it and can anyone tell me what happen with sora visit to him did the suju member see her as well.

I read leeteuk recent tweets and on my opinion I can say that he was upset with the recent news of his faking tears and based on his tweet I guess he had more confidence now that people close to him are there for him and while reading his tweet I felt that sora's parents are one of the people who are close to him and somehow on his tweet I felt that he has the courage to speak like that after meeting sora's parents.

@special1004: Now stop selling me, and when you don’t have things to say I just hope that you will stop with the unreasonable comments that you throw~ Eventually my image was made by the people closest to me, now I also have to look at myself

I think LT referred this now stop selling me is for the reporters who make a big deal out of suju members words.

As for the people closest to him might include sora and her family after watching Fil I guess Lt got assurance on their support and he might have already watch the blackroom interview as we all know he watches their episode also and he will definitely be curious on the interview of sora's parent obviously

Next article...

The members of Super Junior accused leader Leeteuk of forcing tears at their concert performances.

On the July 23rd broadcast of MBC‘s ‘Come To Play‘, the Super Junior members put Leeteuk on the spot by saying, “[Leeteuk] never cries in front of us. He only cries at our concerts, and always at the very same part of the same song.

Leeteuk who was taken aback by the members’ remarks then tried to explain himself saying, “I cried because I was really genuinely sad.”

He tried harder to be convincing by continuing, “I’m just extremely sensitive and emotional,” but it only further caused everyone to explode into laughter.

As for me I felt happy when I read this coz leeteuk always say that suju members are close to his heart and if the suju are telling that leeteuk never cried infront of them then I can say that leeteuk loves sora already in a close level with suju..why?? because when sora prepared a song on his birthday he did not cry and we can all see that he holds it inside if that is the case BINGO sora wins the heart of leeteuk if suju said like he never cried infront of them then we are lucky that he is the same with sora.

Sorry for the long post I just missed this forum so much..

Guest k_craze

i had made screencaps of the scenes I like and the only silver lining during the Woojung part.

Ep27_8.jpg

Ep27_9.jpg

Ep27_10.jpg

And loving LT's expression when Woojung mentioned that Sora can pole danced for him.

Picture5.jpg

And when Sora cheered for him that if he can protect the house, something strong can happen in the house.Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Picture3.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Guest k_craze

Soompi is frustrating.

If you have problem posting or editing, just save draft for post and save comment for editing and sign out and sign in again. Your edited post or draft post will be there.

Seems like we can't quote anyone.

@viyra I am really really glad that I am not the only one here who believe that they are REAL now. I tried influencing friends to watch, even a Suju fan, and they said that I'm in deep richard simmons and seriously need help cause I seem addicted to Teukso. At least I am a sane person in here.

@janpyo - thank you for the kind words.  I guess sometimes when people get drunk and tend to lose their sense of direction, someone has to hold their hand and tell them where they are.  We used to have a lot of those before but thank God, the armosphere in this forum has changed and everyone seems happy.

Take note:  @k_craze - thanks for the pictures.  One think quite noticeable - and this is what makes me believe so much in these two.  How in the world did LeeTeuk's pants end up on the arm of the couch?  And there's Sora, leaning on the pants that just left the lower portion of her husband's body.  Isn't that so natural?  Husbands do that a lot- take off their clothes when they get home and leave them all over the place.  And then she even picked it up and folded it when 'scammer couple' arrived.

Smart Sora - yes, tell your husband to protect the house - if not, the bunch of kids on display in your bedroom will go on strike!!

Guest k_craze

@viyra

That's right, she was so comfortable lying on his pants. They are really really 'careless' now.  The only thing that Eunjung redeem herself was noticing their relationship when she said "The atmosphere....Woohoo! " but they better not get the Dimple House, if not I may become an irrational hater >:)

Guest mywebfoot

@k_craze yup that moment was really funny. You can literally see the thoughts march across LT's face. =))

1. "hears words"
  2. "processes words"
  3. "image forms in mind"
  4. "jaw drops"
  5. "total body spazz all over the sofa"
LOL about the 'silver lining' comment. I agree, please someone make a GIF of this moment. No audio, and skip through all the painful whining.

Thanks @raeya for the translation. I guess he must be pissed off with something. Normally when he tweet this kind of message, within an hour or two, he will delete it. But now, i'm checking it again, its still there. So yeah, he's really pissed off this time. Maybe its the members, maybe its the media and it can be both side that he pissed off. Whatever it is, I hope Sora will use her maturity to cheer him up. Not so much on discussing that matters because knowing man especially the one with temper, this kind of issues cannot be discuss or even brought up or else you'll get some portion of it :P
I'm actually hoping for a better news today but i'm getting this early in the morning. Oh another 2 weeks of misery. Going to keep repeating the episodes again! *LOL*

Guest lennycsn

@witeku its ok. we use our time wisely for investigation and detective works. the ring, the confession and the wedding photoshoot date that need to be comfirmed. :-P:-P

Guest kissx

@Sandhie
Just wanted to say I love love love, absolutely love what you wrote. Every single bit of it. It's amazing how you can show without the need to make any assumptions how wonderful the episode has been by analizing solely the details you can observe during the episode. I like it that you're rational and I like your reasonable analysis even more and I like most that you stay positive in this situation. I'm sure no matter what happens, we can trust Teukso to make it wonderful between the two of them. 
Leeteuk Interview. Another translation via teukables

Teuk's star1 magazine's interview:

Teuk: I feel that for the past 7 years, I've received a lot of love from everyone. Now that I am going to the army, honestly speaking, I feel burdened and my mind now is in a mess. However, I've already arranged my thoughts and think that I can come back with a better image.

I am a person that always thinks about the end whenever the albums comes out. Because only then I start to feel that I need to work harder. Just like this, we are already at the 6th album. The number "6" means a lot to our group because there are sayings that it is hard for idol groups to last over 5 years. It seems that now that we have a different sort of record, the future is more worth to anticipate for.

Q: Super Junior is already one of the top groups. If there is a goal that you want to achieve through the 6th album, what would it be?

Teuk: When we were still newcomers, I had dreams like wanting to "get number 1", "get the newcomer award" and "get the bonsang". Now, I'm not so eager about getting awards anymore. As compared to those, I want the group to become a long lasting group or a group with the best team work. The music industry's history award, are we the earliest group with the most members to get number 1. As compared to getting awards, I started to have desires about getting things that have more values.

Q: Will Leeteuk go the army taking the 6th album as the last?

Teuk: Because I am constantly working now so going to the army gives me burden. I feel that I've been receiving a lot of love from everyone for the past 7 years. And also, going to the army at a time when there are so much schedules while receiving so much love, would I be able to receive it again when I come back? It is true that my mind felt lost now but I've already arranged my thoughts well. I might as well go and come back quickly while preparing to show everyone a new image. With this thinking, I feel at ease now.

Q: Taking a lot of pictures whenever you go, you seem to put in some effort into fashion. What are the types of fashion that you usually seek? 

Teuk: I used to put in a lot of effort into fashion but after debuting, I started to dislike spending money so I literally don't have any shopping experiences anymore. After looking at the clothes that fans or designers had given me, even if I went shopping, I'm not very sure about what I should buy anymore. About this, I thought that "this can't do" so lately, I went to ask the members what is popular lately and occasionally, I would also look through magazines to research. Not very long ago, I wore this shirt with a lot of holes given by the fans to the company to practice and a lot of people told me it was a very good brand. I wore it like it's pyjamas and after washing it, I would wear it out again immediately......I really regret wearing it as a pyjamas at that period of time. (laughs)

Q: Its usually all men so do you guys usually go and do suitable sports together? 

Teuk: I like doing sports, or even watching sports. Because lately, in Star King, there is a "awesome body project" so I've been working out. When there is time, I would go and play basketball with the members. I like the feeling of perspiring while running. I also like the feeling of using a strength training machine to focus and train the muscles. Because everyone thinks that I look very frail so I am working very hard to change that thinking. Women tends to like a reversed body so they usually get attracted to reversions such as people whose face is white but body is black.

Q: You're looking more and more handsome. Do you manage your appearance? 
Teuk: Its usually when I do makeup...it is true that my skin becomes bad. However, as compared to other friends, it seems like my skin is already considered good. Because I don't have much time to manage(my face), I usually just do the most basic and that is making sure that I wash my face clean.

Q: Lastly, your future plans? 
Teuk: For the 6th album's activities, I will try my best to do them as usual. I also want to become a national idol that is able to receive love from any sort of age group, from the people who are in their 10s to the people who are in their 60s. If you want to talk about even further plans, I hope that Super Junior can be together forever. So occasionally, I will tell the members that when the contract ends and that you want to do some sort of business like opening a meat shop, go and open it. And when its time to do a world tour, we have to come together again and do it under the name of Super Junior. I also said before that despite having any dissastisfactions, we also have to be together and continue the contract. Because only by this way, the group Super Junior can connect together. These are my expectations and hopes.

[CR: Teukbar]
http://tl.gd/igemtg · Reply

Guest lennycsn

@witeku I do think it is a couple t-shirt. It is more like LT 'stalks' SR...whatever SR wear like the shirts, gift like hat or whatsoever, LT will just indicate it by wearing something similar to it. And now this rabbit T-shirt...wakakaka...so cute.... *giggle*

[EDIT}
Are you thinking what I am thinking? It reminds me of FIL said to LT in the blackroom interview " take care her like a lovely rabbit!" :x

Guest robinblue91

@elainesaw: is this the picture you talking about... i can't view the one you posted so...!
480718_480621911950581_706122022_n.jpg
Oh! i have a really bad memory... so please didn't teukso also signed the jersey or whatever it was for mbc gayo as 'kangteuk'??
*edit*anyways just checked it was 'TeukKang', thats why FDs even decided to go with this couple name for 100th day trending because bith were aware of that! 

Guest gurl_teen

How to Read a Girl's Body Language

Fidgeting If she's playing with her hair, necklace, rings or other item it usually means she likes you. Same goes for giggling and general giddiness.
Flirtatious women also tend to fidget more. For example, they might fiddle with their jewelry, twisting rings and tugging at necklaces. This is due to nervous excitement; because their hearts are beating a little faster than usual, they need some sort of outlet for their tension.

*its already my second time to post.. i bet soompi are really hungry cause its keep eating our posts... =.="