[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lennycsn

Seems like Teukso's appearance in WooJung meeting is being recorded either the same day as the dance or after. (which means their episode in house also recorded the day after). I can't help to think that it has something to do with the lost keyboard and the fishes during the starting of Nami island episode. Calling for detectives to investigate this. @lallinachan, @lennycsn, @mywebfoot, @lazyme2day and other detective FDs. My mind messed up after the closing of today's episode but we need to investigate it further *LOL*
Anyway, about today's meeting with the in laws. I can see how much Sora wanted to find a hiding place! It must embarrassed for her sitting in that position. She always take a quick glance at Leeteuk to see how he's behaving and acception towards her parents. LT and the father in laws suits each other so much! Now i know where Sora's dorkiness came from *LOL* and yes, she's so spoilt by her parents. Look how she reacted when LT not in the room during the dining. She's rebellious *LOL*
I think there's a scene in the car that LT said to his in law that Sora do have aegyo (If i understands it correctly). Hehehe... Sora must have done lots of aegyo with LT personaly *LOL*

Guest robinblue91

hello, guys. Last time I stated that WooJung had filming on 11-12th night, but apparently it was 12-13th, which has more sense if Teukso was filming on 12th. Sorry for confusing!

Guest myopiceyez4dc

seems like a lot of work for all eagle eyes and detectives :D
EDIT:  I looked up pictures of DC in the tango episode and LT's hair had a darker color then compared in today's episode and also the lee-teuk-so-ra fishes were there in the tango episode but they were not on the table today. Daebak guys, really sharp eyes  :)>-

@lennycsn, i know! ahahaha.. I'm heading to my in laws' house now for the break fast but couldn't help to feel giddy (kind of annoyed actually) for the last scene with WJ. Sorry WJ shipper, i just couldn't help feeling that way. Okay, i'll be back tonight! See you FDs. *hugs*

Guest lallinachan

I'm still waiting for the episode because I couldn't see it (problems with the server I guess)... but from the picture I think that Woojung met Teukso after their dance practice/foot massage... so it was all in one day.

ok, that's not very important^^

Hey guys!! If you want to watch today's episode, here's the raw video: 
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/pbH4u9cayHo/?resourceId=106951756_06_02_99?fr=2[cr: DC tieba]
Also, if you want to download the torrent (file is6.73 gb but it's 1080p so it's worth it), here's the magnet link: 
Here's the correct magnet url. My bad. >.<"
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E07399E22543668BB37286284F9D3BDD81556851
cr: SJ MARKET
ENJOY! :)
I just noticed, Sora's shirt when they were eating with her parent's, I've seen Teuk sport that kind of shirt. Am I right? 

Guest kangsara

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiiIw6QlILo part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HInKSUIU1I&feature=channel&list=UL part 2
sorry, poor quality
I need HD !
:(

Guest lallinachan

@hyubinlover: it doesn't show any message of error, but it has no peers and seeds... thanks anyway^^
 I'll wait for @semi-fly downloads

Guest gurl_teen

any1 notice teukie whisper again before the forehead kiss?mb he try to make sure that sora is comfortable.. 

Guest robinblue91

Again i see teuk lips moving but no voice during the forehead kiss scene in latest episode or is it just me! these two... :D Omoo!

any1 notice teukie whisper again before the forehead kiss?mb he try to make sure that sora is comfortable.. 

Guest myopiceyez4dc

Guest gurl_teen