[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest gigi1430291652

Breaking news!! Leeteuk changed his twitter ava, a pict with a quote ' you made me complete',, sorry i'm on mobile phone, couldn't post the pict,, :( maybe i'm delusional,, but the background of the pict is sky,, Sky=Sora :D

"You make me complete!"
The phrase when u FALLING IN LOVE!!!!!!
BcIopNjCUAE-ay6.jpg
Teuk Changed ava with this...
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
did he get the pra cristmast gift??? LOL

btw Leeteuk change with "SKY"
GF_nIcM_.jpeg
SKY = SORA >> In Japanese
And the last Sora Ava was........
n5fngAk-.jpeg
She look to the UP....
I mean to the SKY...
xixiixixixixixixixixixixixi

EDIT PAGE TOPPER :
- Wish Park Jung Su and Sora celebrate chrismast together
- Wish all FDs still keep in faith with them
- Wish me get married and get the right man soon ^^ LOL

Anyway Happy MoNeyDAY ^^

OMO OMO OMO!!
i'm so excited!!lee teuk is definitely in love~~~!and they changed their ava almost the same time too..
uwaaaa although i haven't posted anything for a long time (i have furthered my study and is now on break) but i always check this forum to check on our dimple couple. i will always support them two!!
dimple couple fighting~~!!

Based on @ukts74 unni... she found about the name of file he saved LOL
BcI_wUeCYAAnaKQ.jpg
can i be sOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo delusional????

and FYI based on @dzudzu ... is this the cyword ava after he meets sora right??
BcJCf1aCYAAcxqz.jpg
CMIIW

So happy get early gift from them ^^

Hello “Dimples” !

Today is a beautiful day !!! Aaaaah ! Love is wonderfull ! and PJS is a « genius » like Sora !!!

I remember “heart of Sora” (0:27) and “heart of PJS” (0:32-33) in the episode n° 5 of WGM…

http://youtu.be/7Yb0GmWV_I8 

…when they invent theirs signs : “V” and “Teuk-smile” !

Their hints are cute !   I believe in their love !

My cheekbones are ascending to heaven !

For everyone V-kiss !   :)>- :-*

I'm so happy with the ava changed both in the same day. I can't contained my happiness and decided to write this post. Ah! my teukso shipping heart so happy today. So obvious while sora ava looking up in the sky should i say LT changed to twitter ava with the sky and a heart. Is he is saying to Sora You made me complete.  Wow, so sweet. Then he changed it to a christmas greetings but then again there is a sky in the background with the stars. The way i am interpreting it. What's with the sky? There are so many christmas background but he chooses this one. Am I too delusional? or it is just intentional? no more coincidences for me.  

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!!! Maligayang Pasko!  Feliz Navidad!   Selamat Hari Natal!  Sawadee Pee Mai! Sung Tan Chuk Ha!   Kung His Hsin bing Chu Shen Tan!

Since I miss @shymaldita post I got inspired in her old post. Let me try to copy her since she told me in twitter that she cannot post anymore. So sad :(

Leeteuk and Sora twitter

( Sept 03 ) Leeteuk : The toy I used to like the most..My (paternal) great-grandmother I liked the most..^^ That fellow~~is so~~~~handsome!!!!^^ㅋㅋThese days, I miss people so much~Is autumn coming now?.

(Sept 04 ) Sora : I have returned to Korea and found out that autumn has come again.

ME : Missing people?? while Sora was on the plane that night

(Sept 07) Leeteuk : Guess where I am??

(Sept 07)  This is for you to smile ...Look for Lee Teuk!!!!ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ where is he???

(Sept 07) Sora : Many movies that I want has been released recently! It's a happy problem, Anyway the God/ fairy who is responsible for the weather. Please help " MY PAPAROTTI"   

(Sept 08) Sora : 'We got married' last episode is soon.. Kim junhyeon PD, Dogokdong PD, Sanghee, Kyeonmee, Naol writer and Teuk Oppa who have done hard for a year! I learned so much.... Thanks!! And to everyone who has watched

(Sept 12) Sora : Sobbing today too... I'm staying up all night

ME : Leeteuk tweeted 1 day before Sora tweeted about the ending of WGM and we all have seen that she cried so much on the last episode and it is so funny that he tweet this words which has meaning on their last episode This is for you to smile ...Look for Lee Teuk!!!! and the tweet of Sora after 5 days Sobbing today too.. It shows that she has cried before that day.

Sora twitter update in September 13,2013

" Did a photoshoot for IN STYLE Magazine October Issue BIFF Special Edition " Actress Concept"... Look forward to it

2012.09.27_kangsora3.jpgb2znel

leeteuk.jpgh41t.jpg
Leeteuk concept in BIFF suits Sora's style in her Pictorial for BIFF. Hair Gel is really a requirement for him and Same with Sora too.. Look at the difference on his 2 events that was held on the same month.

Hello “Dimples” !

On Facebook WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora, Uwie writes about this picture : “actually, that picture Teuk used is wallpaper for iphone, since he uses iphone, so I assume he uses that picture for his iphone wallpaper ^^”.  

So, I think about a strange thing : in “Ugly alert” (episode n° 114 and n° 115), the photo in the phone of Gong Jun Su (Im Joo Hwan’s character) is the photo of Kang Sora with the “Teuk-smile” during her interview with Sina (4 march 2013), she speaks to PJS, WGM and « The Promise ».

And I think about post of @lolowaw (page 1245, 4 november) about the similarity of her black bracelet and the blue bracelet of PJS,  …

Embedded image permalink

... and in his ava if I look the right wrist, the shadow of a bracelet is like these 2 bracelets.

And, I agree with @huey (post of today) : Sora looks the sky. Her ava on Twitter changes the day where she writes…

1612.jpg

… the show is set above the audience (look the video in my post, 16 december page 1258), Sora likes this show so she chooses this photo of herself, the eyes look upward …

…and today she sees a beautiful blue sky with a heart and a lovely message !!!!

It’s just a hypothesis. 

Just for memory, 2 old ava of Twitter with a heart...

- 21 april 2013 PJS (post of @lolowaw page 1164)

- 3 june 2013 Sora (post of @daisy_mae02... page 1187) 

:x    

Guest lolowaw

Is there any question anymore that Lt in love (I mean there is no longer any doubt that Lt in love) and his first ava was to his beloved his soulmate the second ava was to his lover , his family , his friends and his fans......... On the occasion of Christmas .
I think that the reason for Lt's changing his ava so as not to raise suspicion or conflicts, he wanted to send a message to his lover, from a distant place that he still loves her & he followed her in Twitter even if it was slightly otherwise, why he change his ava immediately (of course for their security and safety) & coz she looks like a cute cat ,I think he like her & followed her , In my opinion, the reason is :-?I remember in Episode 15 When sora was playing with Lt the role of a woman drunken and when she saw detective Lt , how she impressed by him , and want to talk about them and not about the investigation , In fact, what was said by Sora in that role was her true feelings towards Lt & Lt was listen to her attentively , but he wanted to know any of characters were sora's real personality , But he was amused , hilarious , focused & liked to act in front of her .Anyway this is not our subject but sora's image in the scene at the time ep 15, as if she were an innocent cat it's look like her ava in her Twitter , we know that one of the specification of Lt's girl dreams to be an innocent girl , who can to resist the innocence (a feature in pets and children) for this Lt's gave Sora nickname baby princess coz she is innocent since the first moment he saw her in the theater ,Lt& Super Junior members found that Sora looks innocent girl(even the master No. 3 DH) in his message told Lt that this girl looks innocent  .And coz he likes sora's innocence it seems that her ava stimulated him to come out of his silence& follows Sora in twitter and change his ava.

4hnPe.jpgimage

You made me complete !!!!!!hmmmmmmmmmIndeed, Lt mean it , Sora made ​​him a different person, pushed him to be doing the best that he could , he become more intellectual matures, more brilliant, sang in English without fear even though the English is not good with him, became more warmed and depth towards his family (beginning to realize the importance of the family) in the past he was far of his family , he started dreaming and tends to stability and configure a family , Despite that he likes girls, but this era has ended (his interest began to clean up his reputation) as a man for women , Liberation from his fears (fans & the company was hurdle for him) , Set a goal in front of his eyes and move towards this goal with courage and determination, Decided a decision & he has been take full it's responsibility , Learning a lesson from his past and he carefully chose this time he tries to avoidance falling into any problem hindering his own life, change is not limited to the mental level, but the change was on his physical his body ,transformation from young man to real man , became a stalwart and muscle & don't you believe that the exercise were easy, it's tiring and painful he had perish himself in exercise .

Hello « Dimples » !

I complete my previous post about similarities between our DC and Dohee/Junsu of “Ugly alert”.

At the top of my fan art (look my post of 18 december, page 1259), the V-signs of Sora are the video captures of the …

e677c1e3-8c9e-4c27-8db1-7d3bff1bf94d.jpg

… episode n° 104, 17 october 2013,  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1654zu_131017-ugly-alert-e104_people (sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth picture), Sora did 4 « V », a « V-eye » and the « swollen cheeks » like PJS on the stage of “The promise”. It’s the summary of this scene (9:48 – 15:22) :

JS driving with DH to somewhere. He tells her to take a nap since she's working so hard. (…) JS wants to play "model game" and they are out on the street taking photos. After some poses JS asks some couple to take pictures for them. The guy comments they should be more lovingly together since they are a couple so they started to do more romantic poses. The guy's GF says they should do some of the poses too and the guy says "you are too heavy". 

He asks DH if she wants to see the ocean. She comments they should go to the desert on their way there - he says he is afraid he doesn't want to come out once they go in. 

In this episode, Im Joo Hwan’s character was wearing a battle-grey tee-shirt (color of army) with a bat : it’s a “Batman” sign ! (like in the end of the episode n° 76, 3 september 2013, http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x146g30_130903-ugly-alert-e76_people 31:58 – 33:26, with the music of movie “Batman, the dark knight rises”). Im Joo Hwan did a « V-face » (Sora does the “V-face” too in the episode n° 52, for example) and a « Big heart » like PJS on the stage of “The promise” (look the photos in my post page 1243). In the episode 8 WGM  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k25PxQwbbNC0ps2AmvW (2:32 - 5:22), PJS says “Sora is mischievous” because he thinks that the “Batman” sign is impossible to do for him on the stage and for her during a scene. Im Joo Hwan helped Sora for “her mission” !?

d18.jpg

Na Do Hee (Sora’s character) and Gong Jun Su (Im Joo Hwan’s character) learned the tango (kissing posture and others postures) in WGM

http://youtu.be/ZuEPBmXT1oM    

20747-lee-teuk.jpgl91xgkew8hlja7beobzs.jpg

i18.jpge18.jpg

A strange thing (look in the first picture of this post -00.13.06) : the tie of amateurish photographer is the same one that the tie of PJS, look episode 8 WGM http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k25PxQwbbNC0ps2AmvW (4:57).

leeteuk-blinded-by-love-for-kang-sora-sh

dasdicepluscoffee4.jpg

When I read the last line of this summary, I thought about the conversation of Sora with PJS in an episode of WGM, about the destination for their honeymoon : a place where he can be alone with her ! (http://vk.com/video156675516_162307640?hash=788bdb4c587af7e5  3:06 – 3:50)

It’s the summary of an other scene (31:10 – 32:42) :

JS gives DH bracelets with their names engraved on them (look in the first picture of this post -00.31.26) and they tie one to each other's wrist. He asks her if she understands why it is not a ring and she nods. Then she says she wants a lot of babies in the future and put bracelets on them.

13122403402716827111840338.png

I remember an article http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2012/10/07/insight-from-wherewhom-the-dimple-couple-bracelet-came/ about 2 bracelets during their trip in Nam Yi Island.

668360223.jpg

I don’t forget the gold bracelet (http://sup3rjunior.com/2013/04/01/130401-super-junior%E2%80%B2s-leeteuk-says-he-misses-kang-sora/) …

http://youtu.be/4vMDDFsmHZI

… and an other bracelet in her post of 1st  may 2013, Sora wears this white bracelet…

…and does an “Teuk-smile” invention of PJS during the episode 5 of WGM …

http://youtu.be/7Yb0GmWV_I8

… I hope this last bracelet is also a present of PJS !

to be continued …   :)>-

Guest k_craze

Dear Dimple Comrades,
Here's wishing you all that Love and Presence of our Dimple Couple will overflow into your hearts and bring you a most Joyous Christmas!
A special shoutout to some of the comrades I have known though not face to face, but you are the reason why I hung on tight to this ship: @huey @viyra @LuCyJuNg, @mywebfoot, @shymaldita28, @lazyme2day, @playerkbd (have a safe trip home), @ice308, @malonowa, @pinnavinna, @josan, @ukts74, @kaiskloset @saichixia @Jerqu @lennycsn @0timelost
Love Always, and get ready to pop those confetti on 29 July 2014

Guest mywebfoot

@k_craze thanks for the shout out. I remember when you were a newbie to the forum and now you are one of the pillars :) Time flies. In a while PJS will be out of the army, and I just feel in my bones there will be good news. If they made it this long, through her drama with kissing scenes, I think just a few more months will not be an issue.

@k_craze - I'm still here - constantly browsing.  You know I can't leave this  thread even tho' I wander somewhere.  I love the people here - very mature - and always welcome each challenge that come our way regarding our TeukSora in very professional ways.

Welcome back to my dongsaeng - @gdara123 - good to see you spamming the thread again!!

Merry Christmas to all.  It's been a while. Since I don't come here often, & wasn't able to join the spazz worthy DP changed of our groom, here is for all of you.  This isn't much, but the song is "Christmas Came Early" & I think it suits our couples DP change when he said You made me complete & Merry Christmas right after.  The lyrics goes "Christmas came early when I found you" 

Miss you all too. 

Guest lolowaw

Since that our prince Use this image, wannabe Merry Christmas to all
Merry-Christmas-from-Bloggertone.jpg

I chose this song to Celindion I hope that you enjoy it & the Lyrics of this song is what I hope for all FDs DCL & teuksora