[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Hello “Dimples” !

Thank you http://cookingdramas.tumblr.com/ for the interview of Im Joo Hwan

“UGLY ALERT” IM JOO HWAN, KANG SORA LOVEY-DOVEY ACTING : “WORKED HARD (TO ACT) CANDIDLY!”

Actor Im Joo Hwan openly shared his thoughts on his and Kang Sora’s “lovey-dovey” couple acting in SBS’s drama “Ugly Alert”.

On December 3rd in Asiatoday’s interview Im Joo Hwan said, “there really were quite a lot of *”mushy” scenes. Me, Sora and the director (PD) all agreed that it should be “mushy” but at the same time done candidly (openly, sincerely), and with a bit of romantic to it”. * The PD advised me on how to interpret the role with a bit of mischievousness/playfulness to it.

“The PD had a rich imagination with a lot of ideas. He also was the one to have the ideas for the scenes related to the ‘newly-wed’ experience, and also the foot-washing scene, and others. Sora also thought of ideas for ‘scenes that women would find romantic”.

In “Ugly Alert”, Im Joo Hwan and Kang Sora took on the role of Joon Soo and Do Hee respectively, playing compatibly as lovers. From the two back hugging, to the foot-bath, to brushing the other’s teeth, rinsing the mouth, etc., these sweet love scenes were all well-performed. With these two’s perfect chemistry, viewer’s reacted with “if these two were real-life lovers that would be good~” In particular, the way Im Joo Hwan treated his loved one with affection, captured many girl’s hearts. 

In regards to the ‘newly-wed acting (he said), *Sora read a lot of books (?) so she had a lot of imagination for the love scenes. I’m also at that age where I don’t feel embarrassed, as well because it was near the ending of filming I didn’t feel it was difficult at all.”

“For the last scenes that were filmed on set, the one where I helped brush Sora’s teeth, me and Sora felt at ease while acting. It was all done ad-lib (improvised).” 

In regards to his attitude towards marriage, he said “I haven’t accomplished much yet, so I don’t have much thoughts about marriage. I still don’t have the thought to raise a family to that extent. I still have a long ways to go in terms of acting.”

"The feeling I have now, feels just like how I felt when I got discharged from the military in February (laughs). After getting discharged, because I took on this drama shortly after, I didn’t have time to date. Because of my profession, I think it is hard and improbable to meet people (to date). It’s not likely that I will easily make the decision to date and then marry (right after)."

Note(*) means I’m not too sure about the translation.

Note: there was one word “오글거리 that had me scratching my head for the whole day ! I searched everywhere to find a good translation and finally settled for ‘mushy’. If anyone knows a better translation…please let me know TT_TT. 

Guest k_craze

Dear Lovely Fighting Dimples, 
Yes!  I'm coming out of my closet, cause my kids had finished their exams and on vacation.  
Had been receiving news about Dimples through twitter and really thanks to the hardwork of great translators like @hanyi and @heidi so I will not miss most stuff like the recent letter from Park Jungsoo.
I am also HAPPY to see that our FAITH for our couple is still strong and committed.  Fans reflected the idols they worshipped so if we are strong and committed I believe our Dimples will remain strong and committed to each other too.
As I am also equally excited with the recent letter, I'm riding on to @shymaltida28 post below and I decoded the letter in my own way.  Some had shared the same thoughts as well that probably PJS was insecure after seeing the wedding photoshoots on Sora's twitter with her co-star.  I felt that the first line is meant for Sora and like all of you, the back of the letter too.
Trans: 
To those who I love most, whom I feel insecure about and long to see.. 

Not just as a moment but as a forever.. I
will pray so that we will always be together, with the feelings of 'We are one'!! I really love you.

back:
Even if the sky were to fall,
and the ground were to break apart
If you love me, I will have nothing to fear
Even if the world is embraced in darkness and change completely,
If you love me, what difference would it make.
If you want, I will follow you to the end of this world.
I can go pick the moon and the bright sun from the sky for you.
If you want, I can throw away
everything that was precious to me.
Even if everyone were to laugh and make fun of me, I will only follow you.
And even if the God of fate were to take you away, If you love me, I will follow you forever.

-A Song of Love
 I love the fact that PJS quoted this on the back of his letter, it really reflected his own thoughts and I like the part that even if God of fate were to take you away, if you love me, I will follow you forever.  
Sigh....such love declaration!!!!!  
Actually, if I'm PJS's closest friend, I will definitely reassured him that he has nothing to be insecure about. Looking at Sora's tweet, if she has any attachment to her co-star, she will not post their photo together and wrote "FINALLY!"   This tweet meant that Ugly Alert is just a project for her and if I remembered correctly she wrote thanks to all the staff and only emphasise her character name, no mention of the co-star whom was her love-interest. 
I also find her tweet about feeling empty can be read that she is back to being lovesick again....why I felt that way....cause I am feeling lovesick again!!!!!  That I rewatched Dimple episodes again and still have my cheeks ascending, and going goo-gaga when I watched the part of the fortunetelling where it was said they will have twins by holding hands and that they are meant to be. Or the tango dance where even DongHae stopped and was captivated by the pair, just like how we are captivated by them. 
I especially loved the V family picture of Ugly Alert, I wonder how Sora convinced them to do the sign.  
I am glad that Ugly Alert ended finally too, I pray and wish that Sora can find a much better project next time and during the next 8 months, she can find something to take her mind of missing PJS. 
Page topper wishes:1. Dimple couple remain healthy during this cold season.2. Cold season often associated with lovesick, esp for lovers staying apart.  May you both continue to remain strong and committed to each other just like how your fans are staying committed to you. 3. 8 months passed quickly so that the lovebirds can be reunited again and give us lovesick fans some good news.

My dear FDs - in spite of the fact  that there are now only a handful of us coming to this thread, it is still worth our time because the never-ending support is overflowing. 

You guys never fail to amaze me - the analysis, opinions, etc. - I sometimes ask myself how in the world you all find time to do what you do for this thread.  No matter how long the post is, everything is worth reading.

FDs - keep it up!!!  You are all awesome! 

hi FD's :) i just wanna drop by and say thank you for all the updates!! kansamida! im with you in shipping this couple.. few more months and leeteuk will be done with his enlistment. 
im very excited! its a beautiful coincidence that when i was planning my vacation next year i was worried that i might missed his discharge but then.. im coming back to my country exactly that day as well.i wish sora will have enough rest and soon have another project and see her in variety programs :D

reading this thread always brighten up my day. because dimple couple love is in the air!! <3 <3 

I'm still a silent reader and it has been long since I last post something or stop by so often. I would like to say the fd's here are totally awesome. Your analysis and detective work surprises me a great deal. Loving it a 101%. *You know who you are* ;) I don't have much to say about teukso, but I will support them through my stories. This authornim genda is also dedicating the fanfic to not only teukso, but to my lovely friends here, twitter, and aff for stick around with great patience for a happily everafter. Thank you all for being one of great example of fans who are loyal supporters and honest groups. I'm always forever looking forward to FDimple fans posts. :x

FD's on the house!! I need your help on which scenes you can see the similarities between our DC and the Dohee/Junsu...

As what IJW said on his interview which I quote " Sora also thought of ideas for ‘scenes that women would find romantic”.

I remember @tweetia said and other FD's said that some scenes in Ugly Alert seems the same with our DC episode, now it's obvious that Sora has given some of those ideas in the drama where some of us including me thought it was the writer who done it and he/ she was able to see Sora and Leeteuk WGM. Now it becomes obvious who was that person who make it similar to DC none other than our Sora.

Leeteuk really has given her a lot of romantic moments that she never forgets and she is even willing to put it in her drama since she long for that scenes again. I wonder who she was thinking during that time.

One more thing quote from IJW In regards to NEWLY WED ACTING" Sora read a lot of books (?) so she had a lot of imagination for the love scenes. "

Newly wed acting??? seems strange because the only husband she has before was Leeteuk and for those scenes whom Sora has contributed was based on the book??A paolo Coelho book or the Snow white book which she mentioned in ELLE which seems tha title was a bit scary.. When I read Sora's interview on ELLE she mentioned some titles on the book which I felt was not a romantic book.. I'm not sure for some FD's who might have the chance tio read those books, can assist me on this ?

He is really a brother to her since he mentioned her name on giving the ideasfor some romantic scenes in the drama, he needed to divert the attention or the doubtof netizen how she was able to think of those romantic scenes when she was single ever since as per her, so the next thing IJW said is to cover up the real fact that she really had a relationship in which she was able to impart those ideas in the drama... Ok let's say that it was from the book she read as what he has said but if you look on Sora's interview based on the books she read it was always a tragic love story just like what she has tweeted to us before. Paolo Coelho's book is not much of a romantic story or a mushy romance so based on IJW interview I don't think it was based on the books she read but instead the relationship she has right now was an inspiration to her in order to suggest those scenes and if you also know that Sora is a shy lady whom she even admit in her old interview that Leeteuk was the one who brought out her feminine side which she was not aware of before.

A person an only be able to share those feelings if she has already experience it in real life situation not only because of the WGM scenes but I guess after that she has one whom she was able to spend it and experience it in reality. That is the reason she was able to contribute those kind of things.

Now I become curious on what are the romantic moments Junsu and Dohee has since she suggested some of those moments.

If you observe IJW he seems not inspired at all since he was not able to give much romance moments in the drama and therefore our Sora whom we all thought is in relationship is truly in a real relationship at the moment. Where is the Shy Sora before WGM and before meeting Leeteuk..she becomes different as we all know before

Hello "Dimples" ! 
DC Lovers & FDimples (https://twitter.com/Dimple_Couple) announce : 

Sora will attend Baseball Golden Gloves Award on December 10, 04:40 pm KST held at COEX, Samsung-Dong, Seoul.

... and Hiedi (@nhb19) with @dzudzufd add :
It'll be broadcast live via MBC at 5.10pm. Sora, gagman Jung Jun Ha & many other sportstar from pro golfer to gymnast will attend also.

:)>-

Hello @shymaldita28 ! I see the similarities between our DC and the Dohee/Junsu...

In my previous posts :

Page 1248, november 16 : “…her character has her first date with her lover, they go to the cinema : I remember PJS and Sora meet in a cinema…”

Page 1251, november 22 : “…DH or Sora wants a “super mini” (7:49) weeding dress !!!! …”

Page 1252, november 24 : “…the character of Sora (DH) cooks with his fiancé…”

Page 1253, november 27 : massage of feet and clothes

Page 1255, november 30 : “Hearing hallucination n°1…”

Page 1243 october 17 : “…tango…”

Page 1242 october 14 : “…Na Do Hee (Sora’s character) said « Work hard » with a move [salute with 2 fingers]…” this sign is a habit of PJS

I saw others similarities with the hand gesture for example… but I didn’t post so far.

And I don’t forget :

the “Teuk-smile” page 1245 november 4

or the “V-phone” page 1245 november 2, page 1243 october 22,  

or the “V-sign” page 1243 october 17,

…these signs are in the episode 5 of WGM, PJS asks Sora to do these signs on the red carpet during BIFF…

…or “Dr Park” is in love Na Do Hee (Sora’s character) page 1235 2 posts september 24

and the photo of Sora with the white coat of “Dr Park” posts on her twitter page 1234-1235 september 24 with your posts @shymaldita28 .

I can look if I find the other similarities, I will post ! Fighting ! 

Hello my fellow FDs,
Just dropping by to remind you about the closing date for the TeukSora Fans Aid for Typhoon Haiyan project is this Sunday, 8 December 2013. So let's show our support for not only the victims in the Philippines, but also our support for our Dimple Couple! For more information on the project, please kindly visit http://teuksorafansproject.weebly.com 
Also, I would like to thank those who have taken part already for your sincere donations. 
6866431_orig.png

Thanks and have a great day everyone. ^^

Guest lolowaw

KONA BEANS Twitter Update: KONABEANS 2nd Anniversary Big Event
131205 Kona Beans
KONABEANS 2nd Anniversary Big Event: (For 19 years old and above only)
How to participate:
Buy wine from KONABEANS Apgujung location, and write your name and contact information in the back of the receipt. There will be a drawing, and winners chosen will receive photo panel of Sungmin, Kyuhyun, or Leeteuk.
Event Period: 12.01~12.23 (Winners will be announced on 25th)Number of Winners: 1st place (3 people), 2nd place (6 people), 3rd place (3 people)**1st place winners will receive signed photo panel

Hello “Dimples” !

In her interview for ELLE magazine december issue, Sora says : “I read … “Snow White Must Die” by Nele Neuhaus. The husband of this German female author ; Nele Neuhaus ran a sausage/meat-packing factory. Her book series are all interesting despite the fact that she wrote the books while helping with her husband's work in the factory during her spare time”.

I read an article in http://us.macmillan.com/snowwhitemustdie/NeleNeuhaus . The character of Sora is in love with an ex-prisoner, guilty of murder but he is in reality innocent in “Ugly alert”, Sora most probably read this book for the “creation” of Na Do Hee.

But, for me, the title of this book and the comment on the husband of the author refer also to the episode of WGM : the “dwarf PJS” gives a poisoned apple to “Snow White Sora” then the “Prince PJS” wants to kiss the “Princess Sora”. She waits the kiss, only her “lips are not sleeping” ! (4:20 - 6:00)

http://youtu.be/cdFkpCRtbPg 

Sora, does she send an message to PJS ? “I want a kiss !” :-*

I hope… [-O<

Guest jungsora2love

What did he said about LEETEUK  ??
  Is there anywords or hints esp Sora went to the promise ????

MISS THEM

Yoonhak talks about Leeteuk and other actors from the  Promise

:-? :)>-

Hello FD.....I always have faith for this couple even dont see many sign for right now but I always believe their in relations.So I wanna share my story about This lovely couple in http://www.asianfanfics.com/browse/tag/teukso.You can read on IT GIRL,this story about finding his soulmate.I hope you like it :\">

Guest mywebfoot

Hello all
It's been a while. The last day of donation to the Typhoon Haiyan fund is today. See  http://teuksorafansproject.weebly.com/ for a list of country donors or how to donate information. 
I am doing the SG donors, so please please come forward to help if you can. :)
Take careWebfoot

Hello to all my fellow FDs!

3280197_orig.gif

Thank you to all the donors and everyone who helped us along the way to make this project happen.  
As we are still in the progress of gathering all the final donations from each country's representative, it seems we have successfully raised over US$1,000 according to the donation forms we have received. We will disclose the exact figure of the funds raised once our main collector in Philippines(Josan) has received all the donations from each country's representative.  In the meantime, we are now looking into what kinds of relief goods the victims require as of the moment and we are in the process of preparing the stickers for printing.

Please kindly visit our website at teuksorafansproject.weebly.com for any news and updates on the TeukSora Fans Aid for Typhoon Haiyan Victims. Thanks.

The award screen cap by shepia >> http://blog.naver.com/PostThumbnailView.nhn?blogId=sepia0814&logNo=110181205948&categoryNo=6&parentCategoryNo=

Hello "Dimples" ! Thank you, @huey for the photos ! In the blog of Sepia (http://blog.naver.com/sepia0814), other photos of Sora in Baseball Golden Gloves Award are visible too. Sora is beautiful !!! Her dress is like a "V-sign", because in the episode 24 of WGM http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k26Xpw9mClx3lT3avDT (14:39 - 17:28), PJS wants that Sora wears a dress with a “V neck” !!!  :\">  =))  The back of this dress is like the back of the black dress in the first episode of WGM ...http://youtu.be/q6LkAIrT1BQ 
... and the black dress for the tango, PJS liked these dresses !!! ...http://youtu.be/BRlmkEOxmVs 
;))  :)>-