[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

What's interesting is many Sasaeng fans ( Fans who followed their idols 24/7)who knew about their idols dating being in a relationship are willing to "PROTECT" their idols, covering up or keeping mum on this secret. 

In March this year KPOP fans created an interesting topic online " How do you know your idol is dating?" This survey has been answered by some female fans who have 10 years experience chasing their Idols. If half of the answers is YES...he/ she is more likely into a love relationship now

Level ★ [This could just be a misunderstanding]
 - Staring at the phone every minute every second
 20121028_leeteuk_hair825821.jpg20121029142148.jpgwpid-2012102908524110984558.jpg?w=593images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTp8AVFyAJjHpSAT4omfGtc23.jpg?w=545&h=81520120827_151043-1.jpg
 - Has three different cellphones (lover/work/normal life)

Actually many Korean have more than 1 mobile phone when Idols were trainees ,it's a norm for their phones to be confiscated by their management agency to ensure that they will be more focus on training.

Level ★★ [could be in an ongoing relationships]

- Highly emotional in interviews

Kang Sora  interview December 2012> "3 months ago I only wanted to stay/remain as an actress. I have thought that I will keep acting forever for my living even I meet an established man that are capable to make a living and keep/run a household. Right now, I don’t know for sure. I start to think babies are cute and I’m even interested in housekeeping. Cooking too is becoming fun. It’s weird (to have these thoughts) because I’m not at the age to get married."

Leeteuk in Strong Hearts July 11 2012 “If that girl waits for me for two years, I think she’s somebody that will wait for me for the rest of her life,” he said. “If I do end up beginning a relationship before I leave and she does wait for me, I will marry that girl within 5 years.”

- Often talks about wanting to rest or go on vacation

Leeteuk in Hello July 23,2012 "When Leeteuk was asked about where he would like to go for vacation this summer, he answered Haeundae (beach) in Busan. Leeteuk stated, "I heard every 1 meter you walk, an average of 6 girls approach you. If you stay there for six hours, collecting 100 phone numbers is only a matter of time."

Of all places he choses Busan which he started as a joke but somehow there was a bit of hint on his words..jokes are meant half truth.

Kang Sora010713

- Clothing style changes (or begins to pay more attention to style)

super+junior+leeteuk+smtown+tokyo+airporb182fe

tumblr_mfjulwqrwO1rtczsao6_1280.jpg1349436767_397094.jpg

- Spotted often with other celebrities

Imageimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTq6bA9t7jczDcI-if8cie

Level ★★★ [worth suspecting]

- Ideal person suddenly changes and becomes more detailed

Sora: As I’m tall, I prefer strong/muscular man with a shaped/pointed chin. Also, I’m a bit rounded, that’s why I like guys with the same physical (shape) like foreign actors like Chris Hemsworth from [Thor], Mark Walberg.

According to Shindong on July 23, 2012 LT ideal type "Leeteuk's ideal type of girl is a girl he meets for the first time," making the surrounding people laugh....( excerpts from LT letter to Sora " It seems that this is the first time in my life that I felt so nervous and trembled so much when meeting someone in the first encounter..I feel like losing my mind when the thought that there is such a beautiful woman in this world came to me)

Sometimes jokes are meant half truth and somehow a hint for the woman leeteuk's love and Shindong knows that..

- Doing some unusual body movement or gesture continuously ( when a group is dancing, he will have some small actions which is different from the rest of the group)Spotted making a unique physical gesture repeatedly on TV

Anniversary Concert Oct 27 2012 Teuk done a V sign while dancing Sorry Sorry while other members are doing the normal choreography. I was expecting it in SPY not Sorry Sorry...again a V sign on SPY ........Leeteuk V sign on February 21 2013 with Sora in the audience his gaze was captured looking at the right side.

teuk-v2.gif?w=320&h=240Imageimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvNQEpKqdLf3BqqBxa3UD

-Wears certain accessories for long periods of time (aside from fan gifts)

Level ★★★★ [warning]

- Gets a driver's license
- Spotted out and about late and night/early morning

- Tweeting messages like I LOVE YOU is it for fans or a hint for their Girlfriend..

There is some strange feelings that Idols tends to share their honest thoughts and feelings during early morning.. while others were sleeping they were busy communicating in social networks to their GF proving that they are proud and honest of the relationship but somehow pretending that those tweets belongs to their fans but instead it was for their loved ones whom they missed....

Leeteuk  tweet April 11 2012

Breathing in the fresh morning air before going for schedules!!Voted with pride ~ ^ ^ For Korea to be happier, please run more diligently! Korea fighting!!!^^

Sora  tweet April 12 2012

tw41.jpg?w=545

Leeteuk  April 15 2012

Always with me?..

Leeteuk May 04 2012

I couldn't fall asleep so I rolled out with the sunrise~But what is the good song I hear outside?and so I went to search music sites..it's IU's new song..^^Peach..It's a refreshing song

Kang Sora and Leeteuk Tweet May 28 2012..HINT??? she watched a movie  and Leeteuk is asking Sasaeng to leave him that night.

tw.jpg?w=545

LT tweet :Okay so now those fans in front of our house~and those who followed me by a taxi, go home and go back to our hotel~^^I'm done with exercise and won't go out anymore~And follow me more haha I feel like a super star~^^

Level ★★★★★ [pretty much confirmed]
- Buys a car

Hello « Dimples » !

I complete a precedent post (http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/370394/official-leeteuk-suju-sora-couple-we-got-married/p1253) about their “900 days” since 16 june 2011, day of their first meeting in Strong Heart ! Happy day ! <:-P Will Sora meet his Prince PJS this monday ? ;)

13120202124116827111784212.jpg

Thank you http://blog.naver.com/sepia0814 ! Sora is so cute in an advertising for SCINIC ! :x  

45988a773912b31bae8369248418367adbb4e1e1

Guest lovinsorara

@ sky5joyous tanks for posting this image
;)
243937320_9d20c09a.jpg
"soraraaa,,cant it be more obvious??next time please just take magazine photoshoot with ur boyfriend for real,,arrasoooo??u think i dont know this is a hints from u??
:P why u put FEATHERS wing in ur background photo???oohhhhhhh...i see..u ask photo editor to put it in ur background photo purposively,,Wae..wae...u really miss ur FALLEN ANGEL??aaawww...and again ur dress really jungsoo style..yeah its his favorite black and white,am i right people???
:D :\">

Celebrate 31 birthday of Leeteuk to commemorate the completion of due diligence and the well of life (TSL)

tumblr_mx62gpkvxM1rgox4io2_500.jpg tumblr_mx62gpkvxM1rgox4io1_500.jpg

이특 31번째 생일 기념 생명의 우물 완공 실사 (TSL)

via. 후쵸인 @Fuchoin_

FD's I'll do the Twitter Invasion of our DC..

Sora Twitter on October 18 2012

1810.jpg?w=545

and Leeteuk tweeted the next day which he deleted on October 19,2012

> D11...Miss U

Leeteuk Tweeted October 20,2012

Oct 20 : Today I have a fan meeting!!!!^_____^ Fan meeting...keke see you in a while!!! I miss you!!!!

Oct 20 : I sincerely thank you and love you ELF...

Have you noticed the difference between the word "Miss U" and his "miss you" to the ELF which is a 1 day difference only. Every time he mentions ELF the spelling of  "you" is referred to them, and if I remember right this tweet on 19th of October was deleted. Since he saw her face being happy with her friends of Sunny he remember her and also misses her that time and when he realized that it will bring sadness to his fans or curiosity among netizen he deleted his tweet of Miss U with this picture

capture11.png?w=300&h=271

Another Tweet from Leeteuk on October 20,2012

Oct 20 : Impressed with the lovely video in the fan meeting. Thank you my love.. I worked hard to stop my tears from falling ...^^..I did great for stop my self from crying , right???+_+

Oct 20 : The ridiculous conjectures that I cry out of pretense~ From now on I will work hard to keep all my tears in as well

So on the same day Sora tweeted on October 20,2012

2010a.jpg?w=545

Her eyes were swollen on the picture she tweeted which was her 2nd tweet on that day, it is like she is showing her sadness and regrets to someone not because of the movie because when I watch My Paparotti her character is a cheerful nature but her picture shows the same feeling Leeteuk  has just like how he tries to keep his tears in well. Sokhee has many regrets?? I don't think so cause this words seems similar to her letter to Leeteuk " At this moment, I regret that I had so many things that I didn’t know how to do during this period. I didn’t know how to express myself well. I felt like I just let time pass, not taking care of Oppa who was very busy" and she also said in her interview in SINA "In reality, during the last episode I was very reluctant and sad, to add LeeTeuk would enlist after filming “WGM”. I felt more regretful because we also didn’t had time to drink and the chance to tell him “to take good care of yourself”.

As what I said before when Leeteuk tweet something about keeping his tears somehow Sora felt the regrets and we all know that she is following him on twitter before so she was notified on his tweets.

On September 17,2012 a text preview for Strong Hearts was revealed for the September 18 show. This was the text preview"

“Leeteuk always texts me whenever he gets a new cellphone. But a few days ago, he texted me although he didn’t get a new phone,” Kang Ye Sol said, as she showed the message which arrived at around 3AM.

SISTAR’s Dasom, who also guested on the show, reportedly jumped in and said, “He also texts me around 3~4AM every day!” However, SBS didn’t reveal the full story behind the text messages, leaving many fans curious about his explanation." .... you can notice that Sora reacted already before the topic was blown out of proportion..

Twitter Invasion..

September 18 2012 Leeteuk and Sora Twitter

Sora

1809.jpg?w=545

Leeteuk tweet

>"I'm better "

Funny it seems but it was like he was answering her tweet on the same day..

Next day September 19 on his twitter

Super Junior’s Leeteuk responded to criticism regarding reports about his late night text messages to SISTAR’s Dasom and actress Kang Ye Sol.

On September 19, Leeteuk wrote on his Twitter, “Celebrities live and die with their image. Whatever your real personality is, you can live as a good person, a cool person, and a nice person to the general public as long as you do a good job with ‘image making.’ But there’s limitation to that too. Time will only tell you the truth.”

He continued, “Why don’t you follow me just for a day? I’ll show you what my regular day is like. If you need my phone, I’ll give it to you. You’ll see what calls I get, or if I even receive any calls…”

The tweets were in response to the recent hate comments he received after the September 18 episode of SBS “Strong Heart.” 

Is this coincidence????

Twitter Invasion

Leeteuk September 3 2012

>How are U?...^^ My angel E.L.F!!!!

Sora tweeted on September 04 2012

409.jpg?w=545

How are U???the U appears again and looking at Sora's tweet as soon as she arrived seems like a response to his question and Leeteuk typed his tweet in ENGLISH only..

Guest lovinsorara

@sky5joyous
hahahaha..it seems there is misunderstanding here between me and u about my last post....mianhe....mianhe*bow*
About background sorara magaz photoshoot what i means feathers wings print is feathers wings from angel who always bring her wings everywhere.But this feathers is more like feathers falling apart.And Leeteuk has another name is Fallen Angel by her fans/ELF.,,,So u know fallen angel= angel without wings=Leeteuk...haha i hope u can cacth my point here and make another fanart again..
:D saranghae....

Guest lolowaw

First I want to thank @shymaldita28 with her great efforts, to collect and connect events with teukso old & new Tweet , really WOOOOOOWWell, Lt has mentioned, in his Twitter D-11.. MISS U.. But why he use this particular image among many of the images that shows him while he sitting on the  chair? 
Even the chairs that Lt lie down on it, similar to the chairs that were present during the wedding photos that Sora's parents take a seat on it in ep 27 ,in addition, Lt wearing a black suit and white shirt like a groom also like wedding suit which he wear it in the wedding photos....... but don't you agree with me that Lt's Position in this image similar to his Position image to one of the wedding Position ;)aPh7h.jpg
tumblr_mf3qks3NXg1rcsj9no1_500.jpg
FA3KX.jpg
DdZDy.jpg
It seems that Lt,like very much this Position , I think that event or Condition, leaves a beautiful impression inside Lt , Otherwise he would not have used it in his CW among all his wedding photos , until now .Even when he changed his CW, to a completely different CW he did not change his ava
575900_416442115118040_1519826123_n.jpg
I'll keep astonished from who doubted that teukso is real

Hello “Dimples” ! 

Thank you “Kang Sora International Fanclub” http://kangsora.wordpress.com for the photo of Sora in ELLE magazine december issue and “WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora - Facebook” for the translation of her interview :

243937320_665265ee.jpg

Kang Sora ~ The More You Know, The More You See

[Drama 'Ugly Alert' and Kang Sora Until now I have rested for just exactly 3 days. Filming outside throughout the 6 months, I only had 2~3 hours sleep. I also didn't get to do my pilates workout and during my little day off, I would only go for acupressure massage and sleep.

[The lesson of daily drama] I have gained some kind of tenacity and endurance. 'I should hang in there', 'I have to survive this', such morale booster words would come out naturally. Even though I receive a lot of compliment for my acting these days, but in my eyes, my acting seems a little bit off/under-performed sometimes. I could tell whether that scene was filmed when I had to shoot for all night long for 3 days and that scene was shot when I had my acupressure massage. To be honest, the condition of my body is pretty obvious.

[Favorite animal] I'm raising a poodle now. When I was a kid, I used to raise snails & turtle since my house was small. Being the only daughter with no sibling in the family, I feel a little lonely. It doesn't look like that I feel that way? I seem to be lively but actually I am lonely. (Smile)

[social issue of interest] I paid taxes with my own hand for the first time this year and in the process, I got interested in political economy. I'm curious what kind of policy was practiced by our constituency and for whom the paid taxes are being used. The part that I got interested with, I'll search for more information about it. I also take a look at CNN News through mobile phone application.

[Various aspects of the world that you want to change] Education problem. Given the facts that nowadays, even things like sexual crimes that are likely to be done by adults were committed by elementary school students. I strongly think that humanity education should be taught more thoroughly to the children.

[books that you read these days] I read “The Copy Cat” by Miyabe Miyuki & “Snow White Must Die” by Nele Neuhaus. The husband of this German female author; Nele Neuhaus ran a sausage/meat-packing factory. Her book series are all interesting despite the fact that she wrote the books while helping with her husband's work in the factory during her spare time.

[Good deed that you practice in life] I don't leave any food on my plate and I hardly use disposable paper cups.

[Memory of sharing] I sponsor 4~5 children under World Vision organization. Since I start reading this year, I also become interested in sharing programs. I give aqua watch, sports shoes and other such items as a present under my mother's name.

[special plan in life] My personality has changed a lot when I took part in theater club activities during high school. If I want to do a talent donation next time, I want to tell more information about theater/play to high school student. In a club like youth
organizations for example, I suggest them to run a theater group. It would be good to make a “situation drama” based on hurtful memories in life through an original play. 
** Translate by: Hiedi/@nhb19
** Source: 
http://goo.gl/NRxcoj   

:)>-

Hello « Dimples » !

I don’t know why the photos of Bang Bang in my post of 1st December 2013 aren’t visible now… I give you a link of “Kang Sora International Fanclub” where you can see them : http://kangsora.wordpress.com/2013/10/27/scan-cnblue-kang-sora-bangbang-winter-collection/ .

@lovinsorara you’re right I forgot his nickname “fallen angel” :\">  I did a fan art but I am not sure for the result O:-) 

13120405534016827111791390.jpg