[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Looking at Teuk letter there are some similarities he has written to Sora which looks the same with ELF.

Coincidences :

To: My very lovely other half Sora…

To those who I love most, whom I feel insecure about and long to see.. The best of my (possessions), "E.L.F."

To the woman who is my wife, whose name is Kang Sora. And thank you to the woman who gave me beautiful memories together!!

It's already been 8 years since debut. I think I feel more sad today, thinking about how I cannot be with those I love

Even though I know that time flies quickly like this, I regret that I should be more expressive and love you more…

In his letter I love how he thinks of the sky that much and how he include forever in his letter to them. I love the words he put behind the letter which only proves how much he love and cherished them. The only thing that makes me wonder is how much love he has in his heart that he is willing to sacrifice everything?? Including SJ and his fame looks opposite to me. OMO teukie what phrase was this?? Is this really for ELF???

It looks like your willing to be in a scandal about relationship and no matter what happens your willing to be by her side FOREVER and seeing this letter on the last day episode of UA what can be the meaning of this??are you asking ELF their love and support on what decision you do after your discharge in the army??

IS THIS REALLY FOR ELF TEUKIE?????

Even if the sky were to fall, and the ground were to break apart
If you love me, I will have nothing to fear
Even if the world is embraced in darkness and change completely,
If you love me, what difference would it make.
If you want, I will follow you to the end of this world.
I can go pick the moon and the bright sun from the sky for you.
If you want, I can throw away everything that was precious to me.
Even if everyone were to laugh and make fun of me, I will only follow you.
And even if the God of fate were to take you away,
If you love me, I will follow you forever.

Guest lolowaw

@shymaldita28 Your opinions correct, What attracted my attention when he mentioned the school ,We know how teuksora loves school date , This is the second message to his ELF, i found the V sign , and as our dear shymaldita28  why he send the message on the end of sora's series?The CW also has not changed, but are there still a doubt that Lt and Sora  still together and there's no problems or separation or variation between them?
I have noticed that Lt seems in love and missing not only to the ELF, but to his other half ,And he is waiting for the day that comes out of the military to meet both together . 887736331.jpg

Guest lolowaw

We know that Lt biggest supporter to Sora ,but will Lt returning to give us hints and be more effective this time, since Sora will now become the least appearance ? 
:-/ I wish, I miss the hints of our teukso couple

I just watch Ugly Alert's recent episode and what caught my attention was the scene where Sora's character (DoHee) gave a foot bath/massage to her husband. I'm not really sure but something about her expression gives off a feeling that she is sending a message to SOMEONE SPECIAL!

(cough! PJS!

My message was cut!

Anyways, I know many of you here don't like UA because of the skinships Sora has with her partner. But do try to chk out that particular scene and tell me if you feel it was just great acting onher part or she is really remembering someone SPECIAL !

And as I have watched the drama in its entirety, I can say that most of the sweet moments Sora has with her co-actor is inspired by WGM-Teukso moments!

Can't wait for LT & Sora's announcement that they are REAL!

TEUKKIE YOU REALLY MAKE MY DAY WONDERFUL WITH YOUR LETTER!!!!!love youuuuu
and right now we have to keep guard watching if Sora make a hint today in her twitter or weibo..please please GOD I hope Sora will give us hints or something..
Anyone know a song of love in the back of his letter is really a korean song or is it his own writing?

gaeul16 said: My message was cut! Anyways, I know many of you here don't like UA because of the skinships Sora has with her partner. But do try to chk out that particular scene and tell me if you feel it was just great acting onher part or she is really remembering someone SPECIAL ! And as I have watched the drama in its entirety, I can say that most of the sweet moments Sora has with her co-actor is inspired by WGM-Teukso moments! Can't wait for LT & Sora's announcement that they are REAL!

Hello “Dimples” !

@gaeul16 you are right for the massage ! I think like you !  

[ugly Alert episode 131 (0:10 – 2:28)]

http://youtu.be/3_sBvdA1q1Q 

[WGM episode 21 (1:05 - 4:59)]

Today, in the episode 131 of « Ugly alert », other coincidence ? or Sora refers to his love for PJS ! I’ll let you be the judge !

13112706154316827111771626.jpg

[Fan meeting : Sora dances on the song of Sistar, “Loving U” (2:44 – 3:36)] 

:)>-

Guest lolowaw

gaeul16

said: My message was cut! Anyways, I know many of you here don't like UA because of the skinships Sora has with her partner. But do try to chk out that particular scene and tell me if you feel it was just great acting onher part or she is really remembering someone SPECIAL ! And as I have watched the drama in its entirety, I can say that most of the sweet moments Sora has with her co-actor is inspired by WGM-Teukso moments! Can't wait for LT

Guest lolowaw

At first, Let me be clear, I'm not good in the world of Twitter and I do not know the mechanism how this site going on .......But when I move around between the boxes in Lt's CW I found this forma , I do not know if it's really made by fans or whom puts this forma is Lt himself , If fans whom making that it is OK , but if it was Lt, who makes it then why he use this big bunny?442884789.jpg
997783826.jpg
http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=53885055
We all know that bunny looks like a real character in real life? 
tumblr_mjadxfDPR71rgox4io1_500.gif

Hello « Dimples » !

Coincidences or not coincidences ? That’s the question …

Yesterday (26 nov. 2013), Heechul says «If I were to say a person’s name right now, it means that I wouldn’t want to date them. If I really like the person, I would not utter the person’s name”. ( http://sup3rjunior.com/2013/11/26/131126-super-juniors-kim-heechul-talks-about-his-past-scandal-with-ivy/ )

27 november 2012, Sora is at « My PS partner » VIP Premiere because her friend Shin So-yul acts in this movie (http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-movie/my-ps-partner-movie )… Sora wears a hat with a blue ribbon.

ps4.jpg

I remember a moment of WGM when I look the film poster…   :\">

fullsizephoto264302.jpg

13112708412916827111772088.png

…maybe PJS does an allusion to Sora ?!   :)

The actor Ji Sung acts too in this movie, he was a guest in the Strong Heart when a soccer player speaks about his wife : PJS told “He didn't like her personality and she wasn't her type”, PJS did the V-sign and asked the wife “Giving up being an actress must have been hard. Was it hard to give up on your career ? » (look the post of @tweetiaa page 1063, http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/370394/official-leeteuk-suju-sora-couple-we-got-married/p1063 ).    :-? 

sky5joyous about heechul i think he must be very envious of leeteuk because these days he keep talking about joining WGM and he would date the person for real
also he said that his fan advice and want him to date since he is 30 now
after that he talks about bora from sistar body he said that he dosen't like skinny  body like snsd sooyong , well sora also she is tall and not skinny so i think he is jalous and want someone like her

[*] 6:54 PM - 22 Feb 13 · Details ' data-mentions="teukiesuni" data-feedback-key="stream_status_304967419363987457" data-tweet-id="304967419363987457" data-you-follow="true" data-you-block="false" data-screen-name="reveramess" data-name="Kang So-ra" data-user-id="140867796" data-is-reply-to="true" data-has-parent-tweet="true">WRONG POST

FD's do you remember the tweet of Sora on February 22 a day after she watch PJS musical.

@teukiesuni  unnie~ since you've already 24 years old now, any new thing that you want to do?

@reveramess   want to find my style. . something like fashion living and relationship

Looking back on her answer it seems that she is giving us a hint being in a new relationship. After watching PJS musical on Feb 21 she was thinking of being in a relationship which only proves the theory of us that they are real. Who could be her style??? and what makes her want to find a relationship at her age right now? and now with PJS letter it seems that there are certain things he is willing to give up for someone who deserve his love just like what he has said in Strong Hearts

I’m being completely serious right now, but since I’m enlisting this year, I will 100% find a girlfriend before I leave.”

If that girl waits for me for two years, I think she’s somebody that will wait for me for the rest of her life,” he said. If I do end up beginning a relationship before I leave and she does wait for me, I will marry that girl within 5 years.”

The words he has said in SH about marrying the girl and the words he has written at the back for ELF "

Even if everyone were to laugh and make fun of me, I will only follow you. And even if the God of fate were to take you away, If you love me, I will follow you forever."

We all know that SJ loves to joke among the members and even he get teased with it for marrying a younger bride in the future he will still marry her. After 5 years Sora will be 29 and Teuk will be 36 a 7 year age gap between them will make other people tease him in the future but no matter what he will still follow her...

MARRIAGE= FOREVER  ...I hope I'm right?

By the way I saw in twitter that the words that was written to ELF was taken from the song Hymn to Love which was sung by Hikari Utada in 2010 and was commercialized in Pepsi. The song was more like a jazz song and it reminds me the tweet of Sora's favorite jazz artist Diane Reeves which she tweeted last Nov 30 2012 coincidence that the words he has written was taken from a jazz song. Sora loves jazz music and PJS suddenly listen to jazz music as well. I wonder why??

Due to my love to FD's I ended up using google regarding the words written by Leeteuk and I ended up on this song which google has lead me off.

Hello “Dimples” !

Why the 27 november ? Why with a “song of love” ?

For Sora !!! I hope…

I decide to calculate the number of days since their first meeting during the recording of Strong Heart and yesterday (27 november 2013). Strong Heart was recorded the thursday usually : Sora is in the episode 83 (tuesday 21 june 2011), the episode 84 (tuesday 28 june 2011) and the episode 85 (tuesday 5 july 2011), I do the hypothesis that the recording was the thursday 16 june 2011 : I find 895 days !

It’s their 900 days ?! maybe… ? help me ! Did you have the day of recording ? it’s the 16 june or an other day ? please, tell me !! because I read different articles on Strong Heart and I think that their recording was between the 6 june and the 16 june 2011…  

Hello “Dimples” !

Thank you “WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora - Facebook” for the next informations :

[insight] The lyric that PJS's wrote in his letter is from a song "If You Love Me" or "Hymn To Love" by Edith Piaf a famous France singer before and during WW2 (found by teukbar)
I share the full lyric of the song, enjoy~

IF YOU LOVE ME
Same tune as : Hymne À L'Amour
(M. Monnot / E. Piaf / G. Parsons)
Recorded by : LaVern Baker; Shirley Bassey; Cindy Benson; The Blue Notes;
Jeff Buckley; Dena de Rose; Shirley Horn; Edmonia Jarrett; Nana Mouskouri;
Olivia Newton-John; Maura O'Connell; The Paragons; Jan Peerce; Kay Starr; Yamani.
If the sun should tumble from the sky,
if the sea should suddenly run dry
If you love me, really love me,
Let it happen I won't care
If a dream I fear should fall apart
I can still be smiling with my heart
Let it happen darling I won't care
Shall I catch a shooting star,
Shall I bring it where you are
If you only say you care
I can make a mountain fall
I'll do anything at all
As long as you are there
When at last my life on earth is through,
I will share eternity with you
REPEAT LAST VERSE
HYMN TO LOVE
Original : Hymne À L'Amour
(Eddie Constantine / Marguerite Monnot)
Recorded by : Christine Albert; Corey Hart; Cyndi Lauper; Edith Piaf.
If the sky should fall into the sea
And the stars fade all around me
All the times that we have known here
I will sing a hymn to love
We have lived and dreamed we two alone
In a world that's been our very own
With it's memories ever grateful
Just for you I sing a hymn to love
I remember each embrace
The smile that lights your face
And my heart begins to sing
Your eyes have never lied
If one day you should ever disappear
Always remember these words
If one day we had to say goodbye
And our love should fade away and die
In my heart you will remain here
And I'II sing a hymn to love
O for love, we live eternally
In the blue we'll roll this harmony
With every day we are in heaven
As for you, I'll sing a hymn to love
Don't you ever worry, dear
And the stars shall fade from the sky
All the times that we have known here
I will sing a hymn to our love
Oh darling,
Just for you I sing
A hymn to love
HYMNE À L'AMOUR
(M. Monnot / E. Constantine)
Edith Piaf (France)
Le ciel bleu sur nous peut s'effrondrer
Et la terre peut bien s'écrouler
Peu m'importe si tu m'aimes
Je me fous du monde entier
Tant que l'amour inondera mes matins
Tant que mon corps frémira sous tes mains
Peu m'importent les grands problèmes
Mon amour, puisque tu m'aimes...
J'irais jusqu'au bout du monde
Je me ferais teindre en blonde
Si tu me le demandais...
J'irais décrocher la lune
J'irais voler la fortune
Si tu me le demandais...
Je renierais ma patrie
Je renierais mes amis
Si tu me le demandais...
On peut bien rire de moi,
Je ferais n'importe quoi
Si tu me le demandais...
Si un jour la vie t'arrache à moi
Si tu meurs, que tu sois loin de moi
Peu m'importe, si tu m'aimes
Car moi je mourrai aussi...
Nous aurons pour nous l'éternité
Dans le bleu de toute l'immensité
Dans le ciel, plus de problèmes
Mon amour, crois-tu qu'on s'aime?...
...Dieu réunit ceux qui s'aiment ! 

:\">    :-*     :)>-

Still can't get over the words at the back of the PJS letter to ELF and luckily @dimplecouple found the English lyric from HYMN TO LOVE. Just looking at the lyrics which I highlighted it seems that he is assuring someone that skinships and the honeymoon does not bother him at all..why does he have to post the letter after the wedding and honeymoon episode in UA. Was he thinking of their relationship while writing the letter for ELF, PJS knows that his letter will be published in media and for sure Sora will know about it since he cannot send his true feelings to her lately due to Sora's busy schedule for the finale of her episode this month and I guess he was not able to contact her frequently due to no mobile policy in the army he is serving these days. If you saw the highlighted words I done it shows that he was still affected on certain things but knowing that she loves him does not make him bothered at all..

Is this really for ELF???

HYMN TO LOVE

by HIKARU UTADA

The blue sky can collapse in on itself
    And the earth can cave in
    Little matters to me if you love me
    I couldn’t care less about the whole world

As long as love will flood my mornings
    As long as my body will quiver beneath your hands
    The problems matter so little to me
    My love, because you love me

No amount of luxury or danger can fulfill my heart
    If I have your love, I will have unknowable amounts of happiness
    My entire being trembles
    Today and even tomorrow, if I have your love
    If I have your love

If it’s for you, I can do anything
     If you ask me to
     I can change my hair color to whatever you prefer
    If you tell me to throw it away, I won’t want friends nor country

“If you want to laugh (at me) saying that I am a foolish woman,
(just do so,) laugh at me”

If one day god wants to take you far away, I won’t care, because I’ll go too
    This nameless soul begins to sing
    Even when I am reborn, I want to love you
    I want to return to you .

The lyrics truly explain the current relationship they have and obviously he is willing to support her career as long as she loves him in return and it was only Sora who makes his heart flutter and tremble just like what he said in his letter to her and I love how he constantly draw the v sign finger on his letter to ELF which is on the right side although it looks a rabbit but it was a v sign finger drawn by him.