[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest tweetiaa

Since Ugly Alert has been ended (finally, kkk :D ). Let me share my opinion about some particular scenes in that drama. Well, of course some of you maybe has been discussed this over and over :)

There are too many scenes that were really similar with DC. I wonder if the writer got the inspiration from them, or it's Sora who gave the 
idea to put her real love story in that drama?? 
:-? When I see those similar scenes, I think hm, maybe this is the reason why Sora wanted to do this drama. She might think; what can she do to be able to do the scenes without making herself uncomfotable and also without making FDs angry?? And the answer is "to make a familiar situation in that drama!" Yup, she would feel comfortable since she felt familiar with the scene (she had did that with her real BF, right? :D ) and of course FDs will also be reminded of Dimple Couple's memories! :) :x

I just noticed that PJS always write to his fans on the month of November. Is it because SJ anniversary falls on November? or was it a dual purpose??

NOVEMBER 22,2012

leeteuk-letter-to-elf-from-camp2.jpg

[121122/TRANS] Leeteuk’s Letter to Fans (from the Army)

To. The fan that I love! My everything(,) E.L.F..I am Super Junior’s Leeteuk!! Ah…now(,) I am soldier-in-training number 85(,) Park Jungsoo!!Has everyone been well? I passed from Uijeongbu and is now doing well with brothers that are 10, 11 years younger than me at Baekmashin training centre.From suju’s leader to now(,) taking on a role as a company leader soldier in the army.As expected(,) even at this place(,) I can feel the huge popularity!^-^I had a lot of uneasiness and fear before coming in here but now that it’s actually happening(,) it feels like its nothingand also(,) thank you for the hand-written and internet letters! While reading the letters word by words clearly(,) its not once or twice that I had strong feelings. Thank you.It’s something that I am always thankful for. Even the day when I enlisted(,) there was a awesome crowd. As expected(,) the best!!And also(,) from the 7th anniversary to the College Scholastic Ability exams. I am sorry that I couldn’t take care of those one by one personally.Do you know that the more I work(,) the more I want to meet you all? I miss doing the world tour with our members and being able to see the blue lightsticks and hearing the cheering sounds.Ah! and also(,) the DVD that is selling in Japan is number one! and also(,) boys in city.To the people awaiting to see my image(,) I am preparing so please anticipate!!The end of year award ceremonies that are left(,) It would be good if everyone can smile brightly and end it well!Really miss you and miss you and miss you and really want to see you see you see you everyone…you have to be happy and healthy!Like it has been said that “you don’t smile because you are happy but because smiling is a happy thing..”Everyone(,) be well!! E.L.F-ya!! I love you…

NOVEMBER 27,2013

[size=3]Trans:

To those who I love most, whom I feel insecure about and long to see..

The best of my (possessions), "E.L.F."

[/size]

Everyday, after having a hard day, I shed tears and feel touched about every letters you send to me. Thank you so much for giving me the big strength to endure and continue without giving up!
After an year..I think it's been very long since I greeted you guys.
I am counting down the 8 months left in my army service, by putting X marks on the calendar. Waiting for the time to meet you guys again, smile brightly, and (to) enjoy the time.
It's already been 8 years since debut. I think I feel more sad today, thinking about how I cannot be with those I love.
Members who have been working really hard, even now..
And our fans who also run with them, giving (us) endless love..
I want to say "Always thank
you, and love you."
And 2014, and 7/29 will come soon!!
I go to sleep every night, imagining the day in my mind.
Everyone, be prepared to have the best party for 9th anniversary!!
Thank you again for helping me endure, to live, to not give up.. Let's (be together) for a long long time.. Not just as a moment but as a forever.. I
will pray so that we will always be together, with the feelings of 'We are one'!! I really love you.

PS. SS5!! and E.L.F!! 8th Anniversary!! Congratulations on turning 8. 8th anniversary means it's the age to enter
school!! Everyone's old now??!! kk ^___^ (You must! See the back!!)

SJ Leader!!
From Teukkie that loves E.L.F the most.. ^^v
--

back:
Even if the sky were to fall,
and the ground were to break apart
If you love me, I will have nothing to fear
Even if the world is embraced in darkness and change completely,
If you love me, what difference would it make.
If you want, I will follow you to the end of this world.
I can go pick the moon and the bright sun from the sky for you.
If you want, I can throw away
everything that was precious to me.
Even if everyone were to laugh and make fun of me, I will only follow you.
And even if the God of fate were to take you away, If you love me, I will follow you forever.

-A Song of Love What about Sora twitter on the same month and year NOVEMBER 25 20122511a.jpg?w=545 NOVEMBER 30,2012 ava303011c 3011dDECEMBER 04,20120412 NOVEMBER 15 20131511NOVEMBER 22,201322a 22b Credit to kangsora.com and Hanyi for the trans    

JUNE 29 2013 2 days before Leeteuk Birthday..Sora tweeted and it seems she is in a happy mood. Correct me FD's but I remember she tweeted to fans that Gomi was a girl??? how come he becomes manly and dignified 2 days before PJS birthday.

JULY 05, 2013 4 days after Leetuk Birthday..Sora tweeted in a sad mode/ low spirit  and even the staff has to wear her socks to boost her spirit/ energy on that day? They wear Dohee socks which is color white? favorite color of PJS and what is with the socks Sora. The characters Leeteuk and Dohee are both wearing blue and the socks is white..They look cute together

sj_lt_pk.JPG0705b

0705c

Hello “Dimples” !

Hearing hallucination or not ?

Hallucination n°1 :

in “Ugly Alert” (10:22 – 10:25) http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17s75y_ua-ep133-ending_shortfilms  …

… and WGM (3:23 – 3:28)  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k7m771Ttb7UBvx2FRFJ  …

… I heard the same words with the same tone of voice for the last word.

Hallucination n°2 :

sj-242.jpg?w=550

On the new jananese album of Super Junior, in their song “Blue World” (0:10), …

http://youtu.be/GYdQYOGdizQ 

… I heard “Sora”…

blu8.jpg

… because the word “sky” in Japanese is “sora”.  ;))

Guest jungsora2love

sky5joyous

[TWITTER] 131129 Kang Sora twitter update :

[Trans] @reveramess It seemed that Ugly Alert would never come to an end.. Today is the last episode
 I still cannot find it real, what should I do? It is not just me who will feel like this way,right.. I am grateful to everyone who cried and laughed together with us during this period! Thanks to your support, I was able to perform well ~ My heart wants to be emptied/lost for a while ..Dohee ya! Thanks ~ [©Hanyissi] -uwie- 

sky5joyous

UNNI >>>> is that true kang sora wore leeteuk ring in the last sense ep 133 ???

Guest jungsora2love

jungsora2love said:

sky5joyous

[TWITTER] 131129 Kang Sora twitter update :

[Trans] @reveramess It seemed that Ugly Alert would never come to an end.. Today is the last episode
 I still cannot find it real, what should I do? It is not just me who will feel like this way,right.. I am grateful to everyone who cried and laughed together with us during this period! Thanks to your support, I was able to perform well ~ My heart wants to be emptied/lost for a while ..Dohee ya! Thanks ~ [©Hanyissi] -uwie- 

Hello « Dimples » !

@jungsora2love don’t worry for the “red sentences”, @jalila78 has right because some actors are “empty” physically and mentally after a shooting.

The actors of “Ugly Alert” speak some difficulties in an interview (http://kangsora.wordpress.com/2013/08/31/interview-jung-suk-hee-column-met-with-ugly-alert-joon-soo-do-hee/?relatedposts_exclude=4213 ) :

…Reporter Jung : There are lots of outdoor shooting, lots of movement (scenes that require the actors to move a lot) and why there are so many running scenes? Don’t you feel bitter towards the director?

Kang Sora : It’s not the director’s fault.

Im Joo Hwan: Strictly speaking, it’s not the director’s fault but the scriptwriter’s fault. (Laugh) Even in this present script too, I still have to run 3 more times.

(The director who’s beside me spoke briefly)

Shin Yoon Sub: I don’t know whether I get it wrong here, but it seems that these guys really like to run outside. (Laugh)

Im Joo Hwan: (Laugh) I do like it! As for me, if I suffer a little bit, it makes me feel alive. It’s something difficult but I think I have done it well enough.  …

…Reporter Jung: … Can you feel the fans’s love ? …

Kang Sora: I also don’t know about it. I’m in a position in which I couldn’t even meet the people from my agency and my family these days! (Laugh)

Reporter Jung: It seems that you don’t have time for your private affairs at all. …

…(A staff approached and informed that the shooting is going to start. At the moment the director added a few last words)… 

In this interview, Sora doesn’t complain. She’s the leader actress, she has many responsibilities before any to create a good atmosphere of work. The weather conditions can be hard, look this video http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17ot1o_131127-ugly-alert-making-film-4_people (1:27 – 2:46) Sora smiles but it’s cold, on the left, the co-actor Im Joo Hwan was carrying a little radiator for her. Her body must tire now and she won’t see her friends, the actors or the staff of “Ugly Alert”. During 7 months, Sora has seen life like “Na Do Hee” with the feelings of her character. The family “Ugly Alert” must be sad because it’s the end (Sora acted with her friend Shin So-Yul) but they’re happy on the photos of the wrap up party (look the previous page).

The actors are humans, for me, the best actors are their characters : I don’t see the actor, the character lives. The actors pass the feelings of their characters on us but before the actors appropriate these feelings : they read, they get ready physically, they speak with the people living like their character…

Sora speaks her character (http://kangsora.wordpress.com/2013/05/10/news-ugly-alert-kang-sora-im-happy-with-the-career-woman-role/?relatedposts_exclude=4172  and http://kangsora.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/news-kang-soras-body-got-prettier-by-fixing-her-posture-rather-than-dieting/?relatedposts_exclude=4294 ) :

“I have always been yearning for a great woman role. Since I like a character of someone who leads and is independent rather than the role of a woman who expects and relies on others to make it in life, I always talk about wanting to do career woman role every time I have interview session. So I’m really happy to get to play for the greatest role of all the career woman role there is,” said Kang Sora about her character. Also “Every character made by the scriptwriter Jung Ji Woo has twofoldness/ambivalence element to it. If the character has a bright side, there will also be a dark side to it. Each of the different side which has been kept hidden deeply inside the character makes it’s charm comes alive. And it’s a character of a rich person (laughs), it’s my first time to play such role, and moreover I only got to play the roles of someone who had one-sided love before but this time I’m the one who receive love so I like it.” said Kang Sora showing her immense liking to the character itself. According to the production official of ‘Ugly Alert’, “Even though Kang Sora is a young actress, through her steady acting ability, she can make the character’s appeal comes alive with her very best effort. It looks like that she’s having fun while acting,” stated the official as a favorable review about Kang Sora’s acting attitude. 

Kang Sora revealed that her body got prettier not because of a diet but because of fixing her posture. On May 14, a press conference for the upcoming SBS daily drama “Ugly Alert” was held where Kang Sora attended as part of the cast. During the event, she revealed, “My weight hasn’t changed much but I have fixed my posture.” She continued, “I’ve been playing student roles for a while but now that I have a very feminine role, I took a lot of care to that,” and “I tried to change my walk and fix my posture.” Kang Sora will be playing the role of Na Do Hee, who is a successful workaholic, working for her grandfather’s fashion company. Kang Sora also talked about her Na Do Hee character and said, “I was attracted to the multiple aspects of this character’s personality,” and “I hope the viewers can see how the characters support each other and grow. I personally want to show a more feminine side of myself that I haven’t shown before.”

c21.jpg

Sora has a good holiday after your hard and beautiful work !  :-bd   =D>

Hello “Dimples” !

Before they ended the concert in Malaysia (26 november 2013), “… Heechul mentioned how maybe their fans would like to come back and see them in 1 year or 10 years and see us on stage together with their wife or husband and children, further saying, “Maybe that time we will also come back together and bring our wife and children on stage.”…” (http://sup3rjunior.com/2013/11/30/super-junior-thrilled-fans-with-unforgettable-performances-in-super-show-5-malaysia-from-131126/ )

Who will marry first ? :\">

[-O< I hope...  

13120104295716827111780857.jpg

:)>-

Guest tweetiaa

In case, you haven't read my post, forgive me to re-post my previous post in this page too, kkk :))

Since Ugly Alert has been ended (finally, kkk :D ). Let me share my opinion about some particular scenes in that drama. Well, of course some of you maybe has been discussed this over and over :)

There are too many scenes that were really similar with DC. I wonder if the writer got the inspiration from them, or it's Sora who gave the 
idea to put her real love story in that drama?? 
:-? When I see those similar scenes, I think hm, maybe this is the reason why Sora wanted to do this drama. She might think; what can she do to be able to do the scenes without making herself uncomfotable and also without making FDs angry?? And the answer is "to make a familiar situation in that drama!" Yup, she would feel comfortable since she felt familiar with the scene (she had did that with her real BF, right? :D ) and of course FDs will also be reminded of Dimple Couple's memories! :)  :x

Guest lovinsorara

BaHqG9SCIAAh98y.jpg:large
i just notice in this photo reminds me wgm ep teukso in scene sorara blowing bubbles in rooftop Lt school,in this photo her gesture when she eat dobbokki looks like when she blowing bubbles.
In my mind when u eat something hot u dont need blow it with ur head slightly up above,,,hhhmmm...sorara ..isn't right that oppa really love ur lips when u blow bubbles?? i remember wgm ep new year special mc ask him when did u find ur wife sexiest??his answer is
1.when she wore gown
2.when she tied up hr hair
3.when she blowing bubbles
hi...look at my lips oppa......dont u remember this???
:-* * so again i believe in 100% that Lt song letter and this picture interrelated,it is enough for me to prove that they are real.....anneyeong
8->