[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

PEEPS - can't we all be like before? Aren't we all supporters of Kang Sora and Park JungSoo? What in the world happened?

PLEASE - let us refrain from digging into the  past - if one member wants to talk about it - just let it be - do not reply or ignore - that's the best way to  do it.  Let us keep this thread civil - we are all mature and good-natured followers of TeukSora so - please, please,  please - tone it down.  Arguments and exchange of different opinions is not going to do any of us any better - we have to put a stop of this.

PEACE EVERYONE!!  :)>-

EDIT:  So the word 'script' is also bugging people in this thread.  The other fandom I am supporting is having the same problems - due to some ignorant people who don't understand the concept of the WGM show.  Good thing the management of Son NaEun (ACube) made a statement that TaeMin and NaEun are doing WGM without a script - and to just support what they do sincerely.

Guest mywebfoot

Missing TeukSo. Missing the FDs tonight. 
Wedding pix  - she looks gorgeous. She's done a wonderful job with her UA. It's not wildly popular, but it's given her a solid project in her resume, as lead actress. This is what she wanted and I am so proud of her.
Re: Script debate. That old thing AGAIN? Sigh. The problem is that people think there is a situation of zero or one. Script or no script. How about something in between? Some structure, some planning, some discussion, but not to the point of every single word. Silly WGM doesn't even want to admit to that, which is why these allegations of scripts keep on coming up .Oh well, we all believe what we want to believe.
Re: Teukie's past. It's PAST. The END. 
Hugs all,Webfoot

I just want to share the tweet from Sora's co star in UA which is @shinsoyul in her twitter account she commented on this below picture posted by Sora

Embedded image permalink

[TWITTER] 131123 Kang Sora twitter update 2:

Trans: Running toward the end... I'll do my best! [by Hiedi]

@shinsoyul to Sora " blah blah river goddess"

The word goddess I always heard off is with our Leeteuk whom Shinsoyul has met in episode 15 date with FJ. I can't help but to be delusional again but I heard PJS saying Goddess to Sora a lot of times ...when she wear the tango black dress he call her a Goddess but the last and the most significant I remember was when Leeteuk saw her wearing the long bridal gown while walking along with her he call her Goddess and If you also noticed that her wedding dress and her Black gown in Busan has the same design, she seems teasing her with the word Goddess and we all know that they are friends already somehow I feel like she knows something about our Sora. It is quite obvious and she did not rely on her comment hahaha our Sora is avoiding something. If you look on her comment to Sora it was 22hours already has passed and if I remember right you will easily get a notification if someone tweets you. It looks fishy to me that she has to comment on her picture. Now it looks obvious who has the heart of our Sora if we based on her friends comment. We all know that shinsoyul is quite frank and honest.

In this video around 5:06 Leeteuk call her twice Goddess and Sora even said it was her 1st time wearing that kind of dress

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZxw2GXXdvx5V0eiaFK0mActress_Gang_So_Ra_a_p.jpg   

One more picture from @shinsoyul twitter I love this Behind the scene picture of the wedding scene the actors were all sleeping together and only Sora was not there..I love this she does not stay with IJW behind the scene kkkk ( DC FOREVER) she had took a picture on her BTS with IJW for fan service and here it  shows that she is not in the group picture who were all sleeping love this..I wonder where she sleep during that time.

BZsgoBaCcAAH1fC.png:large

Guest lovinsorara

i just wanna share the tweet between sorara and jungsoo,its just my delusion or maybe thats all hints for us,,,kkkkeeeekkkeee...here we go....
1106.jpg?w=545&h=328
i think her statement is related to this.........
122cbrn.png
suju appeared at the airport dressed as character for 8th anniversary with funny cosplay like leon and mathilda from the professional,gumiho,seo taiji,etc
haha i think the key word  between two picture is "transform"...and maybe she knew it already from fightin junior in that day they would wear historical caracter,so it feels like sorara transform became feels like shoot historical drama and suju transform became character movie/historical character...who's agree with me??
AND the second evidence is....this......
wei06.jpg?w=545
And his answer is...jjang..jjangg....
f1c019f059f23a024816e4ec93179b2d.jpeg&h=
"dont worry baby....see..i'm okay..i wore this sweater in this bad weather...i hope u can cacth my point in this picture that i'm okay and healthy..saranghae..."
OR....this...
"same here....i have got a cold too.Its very chill in here so i wore this sweater as a subtitute for yourself. I miss u baby..saranghae"
so...the keyword is bad weather and jungsoo anticipated it with wore sweaters...kekekkekkkeeee

:D

Hello “Dimples” !

Wednesday 20 november 2013, in the episode 126 of “Ugly Alert” (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17eznd_ua-ep126_shortfilms  20:37 – 22:10), the character of Sora (DH) cooks with his fiancé… oh ! my God ! This scene is like the episode of Number 1 ddeokbokki (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k7m771Ttb7UBvx2FRFJ  8:17 – 11:11 and http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3YOEVUbU9gPck2GYbL  00:44 – 2:42) in the “Dimple House" with PJS and Sora !! 

PJS learned to cook the pasta for his Princess Sora. First, he cooked ( http://youtu.be/Ov2P1u3h7Q8 ) and the members of Super Junior were bound to eat the pasta (look my previous post page 1244, 25 october 2013). He prepared little delicacies and numbered them like Sora : in the episode of their first ddeokbokki, she decided to number all that they will cook together. The proof is on his twitter because like Sora he photographed them, he posted 2 photos with a remark (22 april 2012, https://myallisinyou.wordpress.com/2012/04/22/120422-leeteuk-twitter-update-i-made-for-the-members-its-really-yummy/ ). By twitter, I think he wants her to say « Next time, your husband will cook for you and we will eat together in our house » because he writes “Pasta number 1… Pasta number 2… Anyone wants to eat ?” : in august, he cooks for her manager Sora ! (http://vimeo.com/48958953#at=0 ). 

13112411091916827111764063.jpg 

He wants to encourage her too because 4 days after (26 april 2012) Sora will go to 48th Paeksang Arts Awards. She wins the baeksang popularity award (http://kangsora.wordpress.com/2012/04/26/vid-kang-sora-wins-baeksang-popularity-award/ ). In the episode of WGM (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5Aq8yEHZR8MLF38nCJ  3:12 – 3:53), Sora goes to this ceremony and she does a video for PJS : she is sad, she indicates with a gesture and "tchan !" (3:14 – 3:15) that she chooses her dress with a sky blue color for him ! 

nx1h7838-copy.jpg

They’re cute ! I’m happy !    :)>-

Hi friends! Haven't been around because I forgot my password again. I came back in part because of another couple, but also because of Sora. She looks AMAZING in the wedding dress for UA, doesn't she? Absolutely stunning. Can't blame Mr Park for being unable to keep his eyes off her that day. The gown reminded me of the one she wore when they bickered about Sungmin and lay down beside each other....... Ahh, such lovely sweet times they had. Whatever the future holds, we'll soon see. It's November now, months left till he gets out of army. Oh I do hope for good news! And to FDs from the Philippines, be safe. I hope you are all well. xoxo

Hello “Dimples” !
I found 3 CF with Sora that I didn’t know. Beautiful a day, Beautiful forever !

http://youtu.be/eYyhR0cPhMk 

http://youtu.be/uTgaozVJQUU 

http://youtu.be/NOhX1Jogwf0 

In the past, Sora was “Sunny” ; at present, Baby Princess is the “River Goddess” (look the post of @shymaldita28 ) ; in the future, she will be the “Princess Pyeong-gang” of Prince Park Jung Soo after the wedding in Jamsil main stadium !  :-bd  

:)>-

Guest jungsora2love

I deleted those pic from that bad sense of ua  never put any pic on our thread 

Togther forever
Miss them
give me dimple hug please unnis

Guest jungsora2love

Mother said that this +18

she became angry on me because of this eposide

Why did you do that Kang Sora??

I know you're going to say just acting

Is there any person here even one of you unnies feels 
how much pain inside my heart, despite my young age
my mother will hit me if I say anything about OUR TEUKSORA
What do I do?? Where I can speak my pain ??
crying

:(( :(( X_X ~X( ~X(

Guest jungsora2love

deleted those pic from that bad sense of ua  never put any pic on our thread 

Togther forever
Miss them

Guest jungsora2love

Togther forever
Miss them

Guest jungsora2love

Togther forever
Miss them

JUNGSORA2LOVE i can't see your pics but i know your talking about bed scene
well this is firstly acting
secondly she isn't naked , im sure she is wearing something under the blanket so this not+18
finally the  only one whom you should blame is the director of drama or the script writer originally this drama is just 120ep  but they add 13 more
so that's why they don't know what to add so they put a lot of   skinship
the advice that i can give to sora that next time don't choose dailydrama because it's takes too much time and effort. so it's better to do drama with just 16 or 20 ep that how it will not take you a lot of time
but you did a good job on this drama too i'm  supporting you forever
;) _

Guest lovinsorara

did anyone noticed im ju hwan hair in wedding scene is similar model with teuki's hair in BIFF 2012???
*delusion mode on*
and for jungsora2love dont worry with those skinship scene,it doesnt matter who is kiss or touch her in here and there for drama as long as we know that she already taken in real life by u know who he is,,okay there???anneyeong

:D

Embedded image permalink

Leeteuk's letter to ELF November 27,2013

To those who I love most, whom I feel insecure about and long to see.. The best of my (possessions), "E.L.F."

Everyday, after having a hard day, I shed tears and feel touched about every letters you send to me. Thank you so much for giving me the big strength to endure and continue without giving up!
After an year..I think it's been very long since I greeted you guys.
I am counting down the 8 months left in my army service, by putting X marks on the calendar. Waiting for the time to meet you guys again, smile brightly, and (to) enjoy the time.
It's already been 8 years since debut. I think I feel more sad today, thinking about how I cannot be with those I love.
Members who have been working really hard, even now..
And our fans who also run with them, giving (us) endless love..
I want to say "Always thank you, and love you."
And 2014, and 7/29 will come soon!!
I go to sleep every night, imagining the day in my mind.
Everyone, be prepared to have the best party for 9th anniversary!!
Thank you again for helping me endure, to live, to not give up.. Let's (be together) for a long long time.. Not just as a moment but as a forever.. I will pray so that we will always be together, with the feelings of 'We are one'!! I really love you.

PS. SS5!! and E.L.F!! 8th Anniversary!! Congratulations on turning 8. 8th anniversary means it's the age to enter school!! Everyone's old now??!! kk ^___^ (You must! See the back!!)

SJ Leader!!
From Teukkie that loves E.L.F the most.. ^^v

back:

Even if the sky were to fall, and the ground were to break apart
If you love me, I will have nothing to fear
Even if the world is embraced in darkness and change completely,
If you love me, what difference would it make.
If you want, I will follow you to the end of this world.
I can go pick the moon and the bright sun from the sky for you.
If you want, I can throw away everything that was precious to me.
Even if everyone were to laugh and make fun of me, I will only follow you.
And even if the God of fate were to take you away,
If you love me, I will follow you forever.

-A Song of Love