[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@shymaldita28: I think the food that Sora is eating is Tteokbokki, but I don't think it is the food that they were eating during their school date (the school date food looks more like meat texture while the picture have more of the rice cake shape that is typical of Tteokbokki). It is, however, the food that they cook together in the first day of their house. It is the food that Sora said that Leeteuk really like (which Leeteuk confirmed)...and Tteokbokki is a famous and common street food.

Thanks, FDs, for sharing Leeteuk's letter, and I definitely like the v-sign. And although Thanksgiving is an American holiday, I still want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Thank you, FD, for always being supportive of each other and for making this thread a wonderful home to spaz and talk about our favorite couple. Definitely, thank you to Leeteuk and Sora for sharing their wonderful interaction with fans.

Hello “Dimples” !

PJS sings “She” of Charles Aznavour and now “Hymn to love” of Edith Piaf !!! It’s for SORA !!! :x

I’m french, I know the original song “L’Hymne à l’Amour” but I’m ashamed of my ignorance about different translations ! ^:)^ The 2 singers were friends and worked together sometimes.

Edith Piaf sings her french song with the lyrics in english (it’s a very good translation of the original song) and her english version.

http://youtu.be/1XXAxeE-HQI 

:x   :)>-

shymaldita28 said:

Still can't get over the words at the back of the PJS letter to ELF and luckily @dimplecouple found the English lyric from HYMN TO LOVE. Just looking at the lyrics which I highlighted it seems that he is assuring someone that skinships and the honeymoon does not bother him at all..why does he have to post the letter after the wedding and honeymoon episode in UA. Was he thinking of their relationship while writing the letter for ELF, PJS knows that his letter will be published in media and for sure Sora will know about it since he cannot send his true feelings to her lately due to Sora's busy schedule for the finale of her episode this month and I guess he was not able to contact her frequently due to no mobile policy in the army he is serving these days. If you saw the highlighted words I done it shows that he was still affected on certain things but knowing that she loves him does not make him bothered at all..

Is this really for ELF???

HYMN TO LOVE

by HIKARU UTADA

The blue sky can collapse in on itself
    And the earth can cave in
    Little matters to me if you love me
    I couldn’t care less about the whole world

As long as love will flood my mornings
    As long as my body will quiver beneath your hands
    The problems matter so little to me
    My love, because you love me

No amount of luxury or danger can fulfill my heart
    If I have your love, I will have unknowable amounts of happiness
    My entire being trembles
    Today and even tomorrow, if I have your love
    If I have your love

If it’s for you, I can do anything
     If you ask me to
     I can change my hair color to whatever you prefer
    If you tell me to throw it away, I won’t want friends nor country

“If you want to laugh (at me) saying that I am a foolish woman,
(just do so,) laugh at me”

If one day god wants to take you far away, I won’t care, because I’ll go too
    This nameless soul begins to sing
    Even when I am reborn, I want to love you
    I want to return to you .

The lyrics truly explain the current relationship they have and obviously he is willing to support her career as long as she loves him in return and it was only Sora who makes his heart flutter and tremble just like what he said in his letter to her and I love how he constantly draw the v sign finger on his letter to ELF which is on the right side although it looks a rabbit but it was a v sign finger drawn by him.

Hello “Dimples” !

@shymaldita28 I read your post : ”… By the way I saw in twitter that the words that was written to ELF was taken from the song Hymn to Love which was sung by Hikari Utada in 2010 and was commercialized in Pepsi. The song was more like a jazz song… Sora loves jazz music and PJS suddenly listen to jazz music as well. I wonder why ?” …and I remember the last interview of PJS in Geek (28 november 2012), his DP on Twitter is a photo of this interview : 

…Q: It seems like you’ve been thinking too much, but you’ll have many more time to think about stuff when you’re in the army.
Teuk: When I enlist, I think that my brain will explode. I intend on reading more books, and brush up on my Japanese. When we go overseas, it’s not only for performing, we have to educate ourselves on the culture and language of that country that we visit. …

He wants “brush up his Japanese” with “L’Hymne à l’Amour” !!!

The previous question in this interview was “Isn’t a bit too early to be worrying about this ?” and his answer : Every time I express a liking for a particular someone, it’s as if it isn’t for that person’s love, but for my own love instead.
Last year I wanted to find a girlfriend before I enlisted, so I really invested time in searching for one; Yet it seemed like a pretty selfish action of mine, finding a girlfriend just to sooth my lonesomeness; So does that means that true love doesn’t exist in this world?
(laughs) In reality love is selfish……If I have no idea beforehand whether this love will benefit me, then will this love not be counted as love? Hence I think, love only is love, when it is something that will make me happy and goes according to how I want it to be.

PJS has by his side Sora… He can sing the most beautiful french love song in Japanese for “She” !!!  

:x   :)>-

Guest lovinsorara

hi there,,,,,,,
i just wanna share again what in my mind that park jung soo letter is for sorara,,,,,well.......of course yes that is for sorara  *haha confident overload*..come on..just look at the colour paper which is yellow colour is the same as sticky note with many question written by jung soo in wgm ep 20 (jungsoo ssi isnt that right that u love white colour so much?? why u dont write it in white colour paper???wae..wae..wae..???), coincidence??NO!!!!hahahah..again and again i get dimple delusion syndrome
:D
And last i am still thinking that letter in the back about the song "IF u LOVE me" words repeated is relate with sticky note in wgm ep 20. I think in this song that words "if u (still) love me" is the question for sora, do you still love him???she would be waiting for him??will she be faithful???same as with sticky note ep 20 jungsoo asking for many question and of course if she will wait for him (dont worry jung soo ssi..of course she will wait for u),,u all guys know what will he do like words in the song....so...finally....
ELF.......dont be mad...the first letter is for u ELF...
And song in back letter of course its all about the loyalty....the question of loyalty.....for sorara park jungsoo yoeja.....*audience together : aawwwww so sweet*

ps: sorry for my bad english,,i hope u all can capture what i mean..love u all

Hello “Dimples” !

27 march 2013 – 27 november 2013 : 8 months  !!!

“The March 29 broadcast of tvN′s enews visited the appointment ceremony for the 10th wave of Military Manpower Administration honorary ambassadors held on March 27. Leeteuk and Sangchoo were appointed ambassadors this day. … Leeteuk especially opened up about his former virtual wife Kang Sora, who appeared with him on We Got Married before his enlistment, and talked about how he missed her …

“I miss Kang Sora very much also.”   :x        

(article on http://sup3rjunior.com/ )

:)>-

Guest lolowaw

On the other hand appeared to kangsora SBS 'ugly warning "to the end of the 29 days already ceased to 133 times
20131129154826_529838ba517c9_1.jpg
http://star.fnnews.com/news/index.html?no=255173
Sora  unforgettable the V sign I wonder , Is this vehicle eating remembers Sora in the small shop, which she eat with Lt the ddaboke or something like that ?Look at the two pictures sora is making V sign deliberate, as if she want to say to somebody , but this place didn't reminds you with elsewhere ? because she did not give the V sign only from among all signs.Why did not she give the sign OK , especially in the case of eating We give sign  :-bd  but isn't worth that she do the OK sign to give the impression to people that the food is good and delicious, why she give sign V and not for once?
And the board, which she carried in her hand, but the board is similar to the board that they wrote the dimple home conditions.The comfortable thing in the picture she looks happy .

Hello « Dimples » !

Thank you “WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora - Facebook” for the next information :

[TWITTER] 131129 Kang Sora twitter update :

[Trans] @reveramess It seemed that Ugly Alert would never come to an end.. Today is the last episode
I still cannot find it real, what should I do? It is not just me who will feel like this way,right.. I am grateful to everyone who cried and laughed together with us during this period! Thanks to your support, I was able to perform well ~ My heart wants to be emptied/lost for a while .. Dohee ya! Thanks ~ [©Hanyissi] -uwie- 

:)>-

Hello “Dimples” !

Just a wink !

5 april 2013, 15 days before the beginning of “Ugly Alert”, at UK shoes brand ‘United Nude’ store opening party, Kang Sora wears the same write pants for the wrap up party of “Ugly Alert” now !!!

un6.jpgun12.jpg 

:)>-   Sora “fashionista” is back !!!  ;)

Guest lovinsorara

attention please.....
read it,learn it and observe it with all your heart people...and dont read this if u haven't read my previlously post...hahahhaha...here we go...
*jungsoo ssi song letter*
936538_530390850389832_1869172209_n.jpg
"sorara!! yeobo!!!....i wrote this song is for u..i miss u so much and lately i feel insecure,,u know i am jeaolus with ur skinship in ur drama,,and dont blame me if i have thought that wooahhh..do my wife still love me???me and u didn't want to be so obvious about our relationship in public so i just put this song lyrics just want to know what is your answer.What is your answer????"
AND her answer is.....JJANGGG......JJJAAAANNNGGGGG....
BaHqG9SCIAAh98y.jpg:large
"yaahhhh!!oppa!!!yeobo!!!don't ever doubt my loyalty to u...can't u see it...i eat ur favorite food so it means of course i still love u and i think eat dobokki is the best way to answer ur question,,i didnt want my annswer to u is too obvious so i take this photo purposively.Do you get it?? ohh oppa i also bought ur favorite food for drama crew,,...are u happy now??i miss u husband and love u f.5.e.v.e.r...arrassso!!??"

lovinsorara POV :
hhmmmm... this two are genius using words and photo to show their love..well..i will wait ur next hints
and i dont mind if lately my hobby is delusional
and again sorry for my bad english...love u all

Guest lolowaw

Kang Sora at Ugly Alert Wrap Up party
n30
wr1
wr6
wr7
wr8
n30a
n29d
Embedded image permalink
What I liked in the last image, which is the food in front of Sora , this means she take care of her health very well, as Lt recommended her in his letter to her in the last ep wgm program , (When Lt told her that she must eat well and do not get sick or hurting and be happy) Sora responded to his request and do as Lt request from her .
And certainly we will look forward to your next work and wait for you ,I hope that you get a short and successful series with handsome heroes.love u sorara