[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest iluvramen

@teukkkiiieeeee Welcome to this forum. Just want to say if you go to other people's house, do see the rules they have. As Soompi rules stated, we can't quote pictures nor videos.

I'm out from lurking mode. I'm so done with this past-relation-topic that makes me turn off. One thing I'm sure, I'd be very upset if my ex bf denied he had once a romance relationship with me like Leeteuk said about him and Taeyon. About buying underwear, so what?? I did it couple times with my male best friend. It doesn't mean we're dating. He has a gf so do I, have a bf.

Instead talking about this, I prefer we show our support for TeukSora Fans Aid project. My prayer for people who got the impact of this disaster. Good luck for FDs who work on this project and thank you for your time, despite we're all here busy, still wiling to coordinate members here.

Guest lolowaw

@teukkkiiieeeee Hi to u 
 First, you must know that I am not interested in such kind of girls and there is no one in this thread also interested in your idol OK as for photo which I put it in my post I did not deliberately take the edit photos , these photos i found it at the site (taeyeon's scandals) This site have many of this kind of her images and comments on each photo ....... 
Second as for being dating Lt ,We all know that he was was was dating this girl in the past, no one can deny it , but he was the one who denied that relationship , Even Lt Tell Sora about this relationship in Episode 5, in Christmas Ep Special When Lt said  If I want to dating, I am dating secretly , he cleared openly  that dating with one of them in secret is not important , Sora said to him, is it the girl that you were with her for two years , this means that Lt had told sora about his past because it is clear that Sora know, but how come to Sora asked him about this period that he spent with that girl?
Third People have speculated? do you now why people speculateThere is no smoke without fire ,what i mane if the idol's actions are clear and frank and responsible toward themselves and toward their fans (at least come out to explains & cleans the picture ) as teuki did before he entered the Army in SH program . I do not think people have speculated (because TY photos and Junsu raise suspicion) Why do the two together in a lot of pictures outside performancesThe SM company was quick to deny her relationship with Junsu as they also rushed to deny her relationship with Lt ) I have pity on SM company, have no work but to deny this girl relationships and clean up her image .
Fourth heechul and taeyeon, they just brother-sister siblings (what) brother-sister ? for my sake Please can you welcomed instead of me & say hi to the brotherhood . :-&It's something really disgusting, that the girl navigates from one man to another, under the name of brotherhood .....& If TY loves Lt for real she must avoiding these behaviors (coz Lt a Jealous man) , but do not you see how Lt suspect in Sora because she only met SMn at the restaurant for once time & by accident during the strike......... Why did not Lt considered this meeting between Sora and SMn just brotherhood meeting  ? coz he is Jealous man , There is no such a word brotherhood in Lt's dictionary life........He becomes jealous even from his brothers the suju , he did not allow his brothers, even shook hands with Sora.Let alone his girl to come out and enjoy with his brother. Because it is clear that your Idol do not behave according to Lt's personalty.

As for this thread we do not write about this girl but only when fans this girl comes her with ridiculous, Whenever she did something her Fans came here & print .
Although this girl's actions may not be intended to Lt, either if she mean Lt it has one meaning, she's trying to make troubles for Sora and Lt and even their fans & her Fans , Because Lt did not follow this girl in any way, since he met with Sora in the program , And if you have one evidence  from Lt Come Here & Print it , it will be welcomed .Next visit do not speculate from the actions of your Idol about things ,coz Lt have nothing to do with it .

Guest tweetiaa

Weeeeeeeeeee............ I come and bring the wind that will sweep away all the bad atmosphere here! shoo... shoo... >:P
Wow, It's been so long since my last post here. I was really on my hiatus mode, kkk :))
but don't worry, though I never posted anything here, I always came and leave badges :)

For all the new comers, esp who's really ship our couple, hehe :D welcome to our thread, I'm sorry I can't mention you one by one. 
@iluvramen Hm, I will feel very upset too if my ex-boyfriend said that the dating he had on past is just a practice to date his currently girlfriend, just like what he said in christmas episode. kkk :D

Why people kept talking about his past?? past is past, let it be in its place, don't force it to be in present or future. past - present - future, they already have their each places. Just leave the past in the past. period.
Beside, I'm doubt that LT and T had been dating before. 
Someone here said that "heechul and taeyeon, they just brother-sister siblings. nothing awkward afmosphere between them, it's different if taeyeon with teuk." Are you sure? It doesn't seem so to me. infact, they looked so comfortable to each other in my eyes, just like her closeness with heechul, they looked exactly like siblings! and from the pictures that @lolowaw shared, her closeness with other men were also same, just like siblings. The only pictures she looked awkward with to me was when she with JYJ Junsu. who's with me? kkk :))

Anyway, let's stop talking about this. Why should we talking about other person that has nothing to do with our TeukSo?? Moreover, why should we discussing about other person's relationship?? kkk, it's her business if she has a relationship with many men or not. LOL =))
Waaa.... I'm a page topper again!
My wishlist:
1. For LT to be safe and healthy2. For Sora to get awards on entertainment awards3. For TeukSo to show at least one big hint like what they did last year on MEA4. For FDs to keep supporting and believing our prince and baby princess
One last words:"Don't Stop Believing, Hold On To The Feeling" ~ Journey

Guest lolowaw

@tweetiaa my little beard glad to see your post here , I understand your point of view , I did not want to dig in the past of any one , but did not you see in page 1248 @rainyworld post, Did you know that this girl has the same style of writing with that someone crayon01, Even the name nearby rainy crying the whole water,LOL, I think that this girl is the same, but she changed her name because she can not post in her old name .We do not talk in Lt's past relationships, because the past really has nothing to do with teuksora, but as you know there are people forces us to look in the past.

Guest teukkkiiieeeee

@lololaw not interested? sure? lol. why u shared about TY photo's with male idol or artist? why u shared scandal abt them huh? just make embarasshed youself if TY's fans saw your post. lol. btw, the photo with Yoochun not TY, but Yoochun's ex. that is Kahi.
tumblr_m83we3fQ6Y1r72q93o1_500.jpg
ahayyy..  the real photo that u shared, not with Junsu. taken at July 1st 2012. and her face look tired and sleepy. u know what i mean.
yeahh, same as u said, no smoke without fire. yes, it's true that TY and Junsu out from the hotel but very suspicious why they didn't avoid each other and didn't hide it? whereas they and SM know well that it'll be a scandal? did u forgot that TY was new artist at 2008?, she need someone who can helped her and her group increased their popularity. (always SM's media play). fans confirmed that they not together after out from hotel, when camera did't captured them. ahh, if u saw all of photo abt that scandal, u can found teuk in near with them althought didn't know what he did lol
are u sure Jungsu is jealous man? why u take conclusion just because he shown it at wgm althought you know for sure that program totally scripted? why u both assume he is childish just because of girl? he is 31 years old, an adult man. hahahai didn't sure Jungsu really jealous with sora and sungmin (bcs i also saw wgm), because of his statement that curse to sungmin. why ELF didn't angry to teuk, bcs fans know as well that WGM just scripted and joke program. lolol. lover relationship didn't like heechul and Taeyeon, they shown abt their closeness like they dont scary that it can be scandal, it mean between them nothing have something. same with sora when she talked about that she visited teuk and wore bracelet from teuk (ahh not teuk, but wgm's staff. lol.). 

Guest rainyworld

@lolowaw i'm not other user ¬¬ 

I just post that for fun! and sincerely I like WGM TeukSo, I just wanted to share my point of view.
Sorry if my post bothered you. Believe wha
t you want, and relax, life is very hard to get angry for something like this.
I'm not a hardcore fan, I like LeeTeuk and Sora and if they are happy together GOOD because i really like them, and if they are not together and are happy with other people, GOOD TOO.

(I will not respond you're post about TaeYeon, because
is full of inaccuracies and you can missunderstand me)

Goodbye and have a good day.

Guest lolowaw

@teukkkiiieeeee if u watch out for what I wrote about TY it was because there is a fan of this girl printed pictures and commented that TY wearing a military jacket, and give a salute.....and whenever a fan of this girl appear here & posted , really they forcing me to know the background of this girl , it's troublesome thing to change the course to the topic of our idols just to defending this thread .I ask you that this thread does not belong to TY fans why like you were present & print here ? I will answer instead of you (it seems that fans of this girl, sparking rioting) want to instigate problems, for this you were showing from time to time
Do you think I am weak and scared from your threaten, Did you threaten and fans of this girl creation that Dilemma , who made TY's image by Photoshop ? are not her lovers who made that , however, she had another photos with this young man and her lovers who published in Sites , not me....... and who called you to this thread you invited yourselves ,& did not respect the feelings of the people in this thread.
You think that TY need a help this is your personal opinion, someone else is possible to see that they were Dating . Each person is free in what he\she believes.
Read what I wrote again, I said I'm not sure if this girl is TY with Yoochun (In fact, I'm sure she's not TY), but do you know why I put this picture just to show that any fan of Idols is possible to raise them to the top or destroy them , If you want to stop everyone from misunderstanding your idol So stop putting pictures of her in sites shows her like a bad girl & stop post her news and pictures in this thread
WGM just scripted , Maybe you wrote the script & we do not know hhhhhhhhhh , Sora said in one of her interviews that wgm program, was not scripted they told us just where we will go & We complete so they deal in the program by their true feelings.So you think that Lt was not jealous with Sora and SMn ?!, so when was Lt's maturity when he put them in the face in ep 28? Or maybe because you put this embarrassing script for the three therefore Lt forgotten that he was 31-year-old hhhhhhhhh
@rainyworld If you like any idol , you're free , but you post something has nothing to do with this thread just post that for fun ???????
But have you follows this thread from the beginning, do you know how much the Members suffered , because someone post a post like your post , have you know how much of pain which is caused by this kind of post to the members?Do you know how much the members stabbed by people say we love Sora and then we were shocking by a post like your , and then we discover they are supporters for Lt's ex-girlfriend Did the members' feelings of this thread become experiments of fun ? Thank you for the explained, this means that you have no bad intentions towards this thread .As for my post that you found it full of inaccuracies , It does not matter , Because as I said I'm taking this from the sites and if there were inaccuracies , it's the site mistakes and the fans who posted and commented on these pictures , I do not care about this girl just because her fans have forced me , I do not know much about her because I do not read the horoscope .

Guest iluvramen

@tweetiaa : Lulz, seems your wind doesn't strong enough to swep away bad atmosphere here  :D
@teukkkiiieeeee : Here is the house for people who ship TeukSo couple. If you said the show was totally scripted,you point your finger indirectly to Sora as a liar since she said once that WGM wasn't scripted during their show. To me as Sora' fan, it kinda hurts me. Unless you were crew of WGM and was there during their show, your statement is jut showing your rudeness,barking into other people house and told this into our thread.

@lolowaw ah let's stop digging into the past. I know you love DC, let's spreadding and taking it into something real by supporting our project for TeukSo Fans Aid. Helping other people surely brings happiness to our Sora and PJS, doesn't it?
k_craze said:Just want to help to keep every DC shippers to stay in faith of the couple, here's some news.  If you are Chinese fans or watched or heard of this very popular chinese drama Scarlet Heart (bu bu jing xin), you will know that after the drama there are many shippers for the male and female lead.  These shippers finally got their reward this week with news that this couple finally announced their dating status after 3 years! 
http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/it%E2%80%99s-official-nicky-wu-is-dating-liu-shishi

So how long have we shipped DC?  I believe such wonderful news will come from DC after PJS is out of army.  I always imagined the day when PJS is out, Sora will be there to receive him with cheers from his fans and media flashing.

5e558d2c-dfc1-4e64-bdd1-bd3e81a711ff.jpg
Kang%2BSora%2BLeeteuk%2BWe%2BGot%2BMarritumblr_mm3waiHLkv1rtr91to1_500.gif
For Gods sake can we just stay focused on Teuk and Sora only..who cares who's Teuk's gf.Even Sora has her exes as well.Really, this is not such a big deal.
Btw I just re-watched their last episode. *crying again* Take care all FDs! ^^

Guest lovinsorara

cannot speak:(
and all i can do now is only hope and pray that park jung soo and sorara are real lovers.AMEN.
*lovinsorara back to her deep koma*

Just want to say...instead of dwelling on this issue, let's dwell on something that really matter right now: the situation that is happening at the Philippines. I bet you, Leeteuk and Sora would be much more happy that fans of theirs are doing what they can do to help out with the people who are struggling than to argue back and forth about this topic.

Definitely...thanks for setting up that donation. I'll contact the representative in my area this weekend because I still have to finish up my work related materials.

0timelost said:

Just want to say...instead of dwelling on this issue, let's dwell on something that really matter right now: the situation that is happening at the Philippines. I bet you, Leeteuk and Sora would be much more happy that fans of theirs are doing what they can do to help out with the people who are struggling than to argue back and forth about this topic.

Definitely...thanks for setting up that donation. I'll contact the representative in my area this weekend because I still have to finish up my work related materials.

Guest nsyafiqahnajwa

Hi...my lovely other half FDs....long time no post here but ahjumma always came to leave a badges  kkk
@tweetiaa, @ iluvramen: I will kill my BF if he kiss another women beside me hahhaa.....its reality show not drama k
@lolowow said:
@rainyworld If you like any idol , you're free , but you post something has nothing to do with this thread just post that for fun ???????
But have you follows this thread from the beginning, do you know how much the Members suffered , because someone post a post like your post , have you know how much of pain which is caused by this kind of post to the members?Do you know how much the members stabbed by people say we love Sora and then we were shocking by a post like your , and then we discover they are supporters for Lt's ex-girlfriend Did the members' feelings of this thread become experiments of fun ? Thank you for the explained, this means that you have no bad intentions towards this thread .As for my post that you found it full of inaccuracies , It does not matter , Because as I said I'm taking this from the sites and if there were inaccuracies , it's the site mistakes and the fans who posted and commented on these pictures , I do not care about this girl just because her fans have forced me , I do not know much about her because I do not read the horoscope .

@lolowow;   You are right dear, we are here more than two years already right?  Sora such a lucky girl cause she got an expensive bracelet form WGM STAFF right? WGM STAFF so kind gave the bracelet for Sora only not other couples kkk.....she wore the bracelet until the last ep right? Don't worry dear @lolowow ahjumma always beside you. Oh I'm forgot she/he the WGM script writer right of course she/he know.....

@teukkkiiieeeee: You also write this script right? Omooo you are soo good............

[Translation of Teukie's letter to Sora]

To: My very lovely other half Sora...

We met in September last year.  (It was) A very cold day then but now even hot summer has passed.  Seeing the season when we met is coming again, I feel like time flies so quickly...  It seems that this is the first time in my life that I felt so nervous and trembled so much when meeting someone in the first encounter..Although we could not do so many things together nor see each other often, it seems that we could feel each other's hearts.

I feel like losing my mind when the thought that there is such a beautiful woman in this world came to me.  I always longed for the day when we could meet and pondered how to make Sora smile more and be even much happier.  It seems that I am always worried about how to make you happy every single day.

Even though I know that time flies quickly like this, I regret that I should be more expressive and love you more...

It will be great if this becomes Sora's beautiful and precious memory regardless of time...

How was Lee Teuk like when he was Sora's husband??  I felt like I am undeserved to receive so much love from this woman.  It would be better if I were slightly much handsome, taller and muscular.  Being such a deficient husband, I am very thankful and grateful for your highest compliments and your efforts as always!!

Thank you for treasuring and taking care of this husband.  I hate to say words related to departure but this is the exclusive priviledge for people in love.  Even if I am not around, please don't get sick, stay healty and smile always.  Please have delicious food and meals properly.  Often think of me at times ^___^

To the woman who is my wife, whose name is Kang Sora.  And thank you to the woman who gave me beautiful memories together!!

With my heart...

I love you!!

Groom Teuk

Translated @hiedi supplemented by @hanyi
Based on Hangul text transcibed by @TSL08

Please take out with full credits.

@huey: Omo ottoke, someone said the kiss also scripted hehehe......its ok if that scripted, ahjumma bet they must be practice more than 10 times kkk...so natural and sweet...

@nami34: HIGH 5! welcome to our thread. Ahjumma like the last pic. If u notice the shirt leeteuk wore in  this ep same with sora wore the last ep. They also have couple bags, couple shoes right, that means they are also couple hehehhe....

FIGHTING AND KEEP FAITH FDs......

1.  Leeteuk  cyworld

813204959_zps43046528.png

2. In Leeteuk's twitter, he didn't deleted these pics although he changed his avatar many times......

1385022685408_zpsdaf35c0b.jpg66288_483035591716883_7524974_n_zpsaeaa1

3. LEETEUK and SORA moment in  SS4 OFFICIAL DVD.........

For now, 

Its already enough to make me believe they are REAL.......

Keep Calm and Pray for Philippines :)

Guest lovinsorara

*at lovinparksora hospital out of nowhere....
suddenly i wake up from my longing acute koma....
'omo'!!unnie@nsyafiqahnajwa!! thank you for your reasonable explanation
and for unnie@lolowaw i'm still waiting an answer from u,,dont be long,,ok??''

so finally....lovinsorara back to her deep koma and never wake up until park jung soo back from army and holding hands with 7 month pregnant woman whose name is sorara,,together in public..
*this pervert fans pray to God*

:))

Guest dumplingg

You guys means so much to me. We share same interest and wish. But it so sad to see that just because of LTs PAST, the one of the main focus of this thread- Sora, is over shadowed by this.

Arent we supposed to use this thread to support each one and the couple?

Me, though how much I love DC to be this really TRUE. All I can do is to hope and hold to the evidences that I can see. Because I know Im not in the position to decide if its true or not. All we can do know is to investigate speculate,wish and hope that what we feel is true. We can say the answer because it is in Leeteuk's.

Just a few more months... few months... just PATIENCE is necessary. All we have to do is wait and see how Leeteuk finishes this issue. Let him do his moves.

Also, im saying this : i do not like her nor i do not hate her. But it hurts me that she shines in this thread over Sora.

I am not also in the position to criticize you guys because I do not know you guys personally. But I feel that you all have a good heart.

I salute my coFDs for being this brave in defending the right of our lovers and our home. You guys just give me a warm welcome in this little world that we have. *salutes*

FD for the win. v(^______^)v

Guest dumplingg

Sorry Guys :( =) *iv doubled post my last comment lately. :))) And i fixed it.

*Also I am pertaining to Taeyeon to the girl that i dont like nor i dont hate her. Please do not be confused with my post.

Saranghaeyo Chingus :***** Dimple Kiss-- :)))

Saranghaeyo PJS KSR. <3

Thank you for your understanding.Fighting!

Hello my lovely and faithful FD's!
It has been awhile, thanks to everyone who continue to love and have faith in what Lee Teuk and Sora had on the show and we believe they continue to have at the moment and we hope they will carry on till they are ready to share it with us.
And although I am irritated, thanks to those people who pretend they belong to this thread only to try their best to make us lose focus on what is important...the love between Lee Teuk and Sora.
FD's we have come this far....we have gone through a lot...we have weathered the storms and the loneliness of not knowing how things are...of missing their sweet smiles, hidden glances,lovely gestures....rewinding those episodes that made us like, love and care for them so much....we are almost there...do not let these lonely souls who can not accept what our couple have steal the happiness of the love  we all feel for both of them.
In the end, what matters is what we think, what we feel, what Lee teuk and Sora inspired us to do...whether to open up to each other, or share our findings, or encourage others to help others in their name....what matters is the positive energy that our Dimple couple gives us.
Forget about  those  who believe differently, they should not change what Lee Teuk and Sora made us feel, made us to do, made us experience....in the end that is all that matters.
Keep your faith FD's! FIGHTING!!!!