[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest jungsora2love

The real reason Leeteuk changed to his twitter avatar Arab elfs , as I read somewhere
The reason for that look in their eyes nostalgia for themselves to be free and each other
End works Sora 2weeks will be the end of drama to marry  Soon, Leeteuk will have vacation again
They will find some time together
I wish you and them happiness :x :)>- [-O<

k_craze said: Hi pals,
This is why I am always afraid to visit this thread, cause once I'm here, it is hard to get off esp when faithful shippers like @shymaldita28 @lolowaw @viyra (naming a few) that kept this thread alive and updating all DC happenings. 
Just want to help to keep every DC shippers to stay in faith of the couple, here's some news.  If you are Chinese fans or watched or heard of this very popular chinese drama Scarlet Heart (bu bu jing xin), you will know that after the drama there are many shippers for the male and female lead.  These shippers finally got their reward this week with news that this couple finally announced their dating status after 3 years! 
http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/it%E2%80%99s-official-nicky-wu-is-dating-liu-shishi

So how long have we shipped DC?  I believe such wonderful news will come from DC after PJS is out of army.  I always imagined the day when PJS is out, Sora will be there to receive him with cheers from his fans and media flashing. 
Off topic here, I am currently shipping Monday Couple from the Running Man, and maybe I am so used to how our Dimple thread with all the finding and analysis, I was kind of disappointed when I visited the Monday Couple thread, but I doubt I have time nor energy to contribute to that.   First love always more important.
Sorry for the rambling. 
Now pulling myself away from this thread.

[TWITTER] 131115 Kang Sora new twitter update:

Trans: Piano concert of Lang Lang .. ㅜ Concerto also ㅜㅜㅜ Please!! ㅜㅜㅜ (©Hanyissi)

Note 1: teuk change his twitter ava yesterday, sora update her twitter today~ coincidence?

Note 2: Lang Lang (the pianist) will have a concert in Seoul on November 20, 2013 ~ I hope she can watch the concert ^^

Note 3: Piano + Concert + Seoul + November 20 = "Proposal" day concert where teuk "propose" to sora in his solo stage at SuJu's concert back in November 20,

cr: WGM Leeteuk and Sora Facebook Page

[Title]'Ugly Alert' Kang Sora, Resettle To New Home 'Will Entertainment'... Live Under The Same Roof With Lee Bo Young & Lee Ji Ah
~ Plan to continue mutual co-operation with original agency 'Company Dajungdagam'~

'Ugly Alert' actress Kang Sora has signed an exclusive contract with 'Will Entertainment'.

'Will Entertainment' gave a statement on the 15th Oct, "We had recently signed an exclusive contract with Kang Sora. As much as the burning passion that Kang Sora has for acting, we will provide full support to her so that she can develop her acting career with more stable acting ability and bring out her maximum potential through our organized management as well as domestic and foreign resources."

It is said that Kang Sora who was at the same time had received love calls from several agencies, chose to resettle with 'Will Entertainment' after much consideration, noticing the professionalism and profound credibility that the agency's management has and believing that 'Will Entertainment' understands and able to support her acting career the most.

Even though Kang Sora signed with a new agency, she will continue to have mutual exchange with her previous agency 'Comapny Dajungdagam'.

"To be even more highly professional and intensively supportive, we agreed to establish a strategic partnership with Kang Sora's original agency 'Company Dajungdagam' and therefore will create diverse synergy for the sake of acting career of the actors under both agencies," said a representative of Will Entertainment.

Debut in 2009 through movie '4th Period Murder Mystery' and appeared in a few other movies such as 'Sunny' & 'Paparotti', Kang Sora established herself as the leading lady in Korean film industry when she's still in her 20's. Along with her appearance in drama 'Dr. Champ', 'Women Of Our Home', 'Dream High 2'and several others, Kang Sora has built solid acting on both tv and cinema screen. She is currently acting in SBS drama 'Ugly Alert'.

'Will Entertainment'; the company that Kang Sora signed with is a subsidiary company of the music service company 'Soribada' in which actors & actress Lee Bo Young, Lee Ji Ah, Ryu Soo Young, Yoo In Young, Wang Bit Na, Kwon Min Joong and Jin Lee Han are affiliated with.

Extra Note:

**'Company Dajungdagam' is the one who manages her official website & the one with twitter account>>> @companydjdg who posts her pics when she's filming 'Ugly Alert'.
** I don't know whether 'Company Dajungdagam' is also a subsidiary of 'KM Culture' or not since as far as I know, she was an actress under 'KM Culture'. All articles stated that she was under 'Company Dajungdagam' before joining 'Will Entertainment' and no mention about 'KM Culture' as her former agency.

** Translate by: Hiedi/@nhb19
** Source: http://wowstar.wowtv.co.kr/news/view.asp?newsid=8835

I'm so glad that these 2 wonderful people are nsync in the twitter world although they were on a low profile key these days still they do make an effort.

On a different note this article of the couple ( Yoon Kye Sang member of G.O.D. before whom our Sora knew in episode 3 of her WGM with Leeteuk inside the car )

The 17th Annual Busan they were referring was the time Sora and Leeteuk has attended and if this is the case there was really a possibility they have met and by the looks of it we never heard any comments / interview from her nor from him if they have met each other and as I saw this article below, I realized that romance can really be on the air in Busan Festival.

The couple first met at the '17th Annual Busan International Film Festival' last year and confirmed they were in a relationship last February. Yoon Kye Sang is currently filming for the upcoming films 'Red Carpet' and 'Minority Opinion'. Honey Lee is also starring in the musical 'Guys and Dolls' until January. 

Hello « Dimples » !

Sora and PJS like the white, the red because the ruby is the stone of birth (july) for PJS and the purple because the amethyst is the stone of birth (february) for Sora.

I think about yellow also because a nickname of PJS is “duck” ! 28 March 2013, on his Twitter, PJS took time to tweet 2 pictures with the short caption, “Does this mean I really am a duck ?”

ApDFg6GCEAAkC4k.jpg

I do a “yellow” fan art…

13111604240916827111737730.jpg

… and I remember a yellow tee-shirt on the photo with Sora, Im Joo Hwan and the V-sign, this photo is in the phone of their characters in “Ugly Alert” (look my post 22 october page 1243). In the drama, her photo for Sina appears, Sora wears a yellow necklace on a see-through dress (look my post and the post of @lolowaw 4 november page 1245)… only a coincidence ?!

But, I think about her photo (DP) on twitter since 26 august 2013 until today : Sora wears a lacy dress, the color is pastel yellow (look my post 19 october page 1243). Sora was wearing this dress in the episode 33 of “Ugly Alert” http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11jtwg_130704-ugly-alert-e33_people (11:05 – 21:28), her character has her first date with her lover, they go to the cinema : I remember PJS and Sora meet in a cinema. Monday 1 july 2013 (PJS’s birthday), a fan photographed Sora during this scene (http://kangsora.wordpress.com/2013/07/01/fantaken-130701-ugly-alert-bts/). This episode was broadcast thursday 4 july 2013. The same day, Sora write…

0705.jpg

Why ? maybe she didn’t meet him for his birthday and she can’t go to 7th Daegu International Musical Festival (8 july 2013) where PJS win the Newcomer Award for his character in “The Promise”.

She chooses maybe this photo for her Twitter DP because she wants to say him : “I think of you every moment, I miss you”.

That’s strange ! : In january 2012, Number 2 acts in a MV of FIX “Please don’t say” (Spanish and English subtitles http://youtu.be/7_vo-0VH3-0 ; French subtitles http://youtu.be/Fy165PRivmk ) and a little girl does soap bubbles with the same “mike-bubbles” of our Dimple couple ! … but her “mike” is yellow.

13111604203916827111737706.png   

:)>-

Hello to all FDs here.  It has been a long long while since I last visited Soompi.  I have been hanging around Twitter and busy with work. But being busy is a good way to make the waiting for our DC to pass by quicker. ^^

Now I'm sure most of you heard about recent heartbreaking news on what happened in the Philippines with Typhoon Haiyan.  Many lives were sadly taken, with many homes destroyed and many left without food and shelter.  Knowing that we have many FDs from the Philippines, I really hope they are alright and stay strong.  In the meantime, I believe we should take this opportunity to try and help the victims from Typhoon Haiyan through this difficult time by making efforts to help by donating.  
Hence, after discussing with a few FDs, we believe FDs can take this time and opportunity to help the victims from Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines and show our support for our Dimple Couple in "TeukSora Fans Aid for Typhoon Haiyan Victims". 
3w4m.png

The above notice is what we have come so far, but we will continue to update or make amendments as we go on, if necessary.  In the meantime, we'll keep you all updated later. ^^
Take Care everyone!

Hello DC, FD and TSL its been a while. Just to say I'm just around the corner still supporting the couple. Yes!!@viyra I agreed with you TWITTER is their medium of communicating to fans like us. There are so many coincidences or should I say it is intentionally done. I just keep on smiling oh!!! they did it again. I still keep on believing and have faith in them. 1 year to go to wait patiently. Anyway, days are running so fast. Whenever I miss them I spent my time watching their WGM episodes, fanvids and fanfics. My 9 and 5 yr old children are telling me, "Mama u are watching it again and again?" Asking them whom they are referring to, they simply replied, "Leeteuk and Sora". Crazy but its true. 
On the other hand, wanna say thank you to FDs that shows concern to the victims of typhoon Haiyan. Though I'm not one of the victims but I'm touch with your acts and thoughts to my fellow Filipino. SALAMAT!!!

sky5joyous said:

Hello « Dimples » !

Sora and PJS like the white, the red because the ruby is the stone of birth (july) for PJS and the purple because the amethyst is the stone of birth (february) for Sora.

I think about yellow also because a nickname of PJS is “duck” ! 28 March 2013, on his Twitter, PJS took time to tweet 2 pictures with the short caption, “Does this mean I really am a duck ?”

ApDFg6GCEAAkC4k.jpg

I do a “yellow” fan art…

13111604240916827111737730.jpg

… and I remember a yellow tee-shirt on the photo with Sora, Im Joo Hwan and the V-sign, this photo is in the phone of their characters in “Ugly Alert” (look my post 22 october page 1243). In the drama, her photo for Sina appears, Sora wears a yellow necklace on a see-through dress (look my post and the post of @lolowaw 4 november page 1245)… only a coincidence ?!

But, I think about her photo (DP) on twitter since 26 august 2013 until today : Sora wears a lacy dress, the color is pastel yellow (look my post 19 october page 1243). Sora was wearing this dress in the episode 33 of “Ugly Alert” http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11jtwg_130704-ugly-alert-e33_people (11:05 – 21:28), her character has her first date with her lover, they go to the cinema : I remember PJS and Sora meet in a cinema. Monday 1 july 2013 (PJS’s birthday), a fan photographed Sora during this scene (http://kangsora.wordpress.com/2013/07/01/fantaken-130701-ugly-alert-bts/). This episode was broadcast thursday 4 july 2013. The same day, Sora write…

0705.jpg

Why ? maybe she didn’t meet him for his birthday and she can’t go to 7th Daegu International Musical Festival (8 july 2013) where PJS win the Newcomer Award for his character in “The Promise”.

She chooses maybe this photo for her Twitter DP because she wants to say him : “I think of you every moment, I miss you”.

That’s strange ! : In january 2012, Number 2 acts in a MV of FIX “Please don’t say” (Spanish and English subtitles http://youtu.be/7_vo-0VH3-0 ; French subtitles http://youtu.be/Fy165PRivmk ) and a little girl does soap bubbles with the same “mike-bubbles” of our Dimple couple ! … but her “mike” is yellow.

13111604203916827111737706.png   

Guest mianazra

GOOD MORNING FD'S Family

its being a long time ,im not spazz in here, being in lazy mode, but i always in lurking mood, every day in several time i will visit my lovely home,

:x :x  ,always KEEP MY FAITH TO MY LOVE `~~~JUNGSORARA \m/ ..Tq my dear unnies @lolowaw @sky5joyous @kulot and of coz @huey.always make our home alive, ad also i miss my buddies @zeez, @@tienvo2, @sachixia @kaikloset . :x :x .always keep our faith guys..cant wait for them announce the Wedding.

at times i always feel like sending pictures of lee teuk and sora together to teuk who is in army now..just to keep reminding him of his good times with sora(T.T) waaaa when will he be backkkkk~~~ it feels like forever!

Hello my fellow FDs,
Please support "TeukSora Fans Aid for Typhoon Haiyan Victims".
If you would like to find out more about how to donate, please visit:  http://teuksorafansproject.weebly.com for details.
Let us show our support for both the victims in the Philippines and for our Dimple Couple - TeukSora!
I would like to take this time to also thank the admins from Dimple Couple Lovers International (@Dimple_Couple) and KSora Int Fanclub (@KSora_IFC) for participating in this great cause to help the victims from Typhoon Haiyan.
Thanks again & Take Care,
lazyme2day

3w4m.png

Hello « Dimples » !

Ryeowook acts “Batman” ! Is he a fanboy of our “Dimple Couple” ?

sj-272.jpg

Thank you @shymaldita28 ! … I do an error : the episode 33 was broadcast thursday 4 july 2013, but Sora write “I’m unhappy… why… ha…” the next day (5 july 2013)… However, I still hope that my hypothesis of my previous post is possible !

I do a fan art in memory of their happiness during the 2011 MBC Gayo Daejun Festival : PJS do 3 “V” when he is MC with Sora, they exchange smiles, they dance disco-style (“V-eye”) with Number 2 and Shindong (he’s wearing a pendant with the number “5”) !

13111810154416827111743424.jpg   

Guest lolowaw

We are aware, Lt as the leader of a big band and the kings of Hallyu ,it is naturally that Lt must worry for his hard work in the band & their access to the throne of the kings of Hallyu, But the ELF picture very reassuring and fans still growing and loyal and supportive to SUJU , I think that this thing must sends delights to Lt's heart  id="post-371911" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SUP3RJUNIOR Projects at #SS5London November 16, 2013SUP3RJUNIOR PROJECT
SUP3RJUNIOR PROJECT 2
SUP3RJUNIOR PROJECT 3
But i think in this case, Lt must put ava expressing his happiness for this success, Why he chose a picture unrelated to happiness , hmmmmm20121128_leeteuk_geek.jpg
In my opinion, this picture, has nothing to do in SUJU or ELF or Lt's family, because we did not hear anything that happened recently with his family, nor hear scandals or bad news for Super Junior members nor happened a failure in the band concerts around the world nor problems with the company , In my opinion, that this image was directed to the person whom Lt missed . @mianazra Dear, I miss you and thank you and I also miss everyone in the thread