[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Annyeong to all FD's *waves*  :-h :D:)>-
Its been a week since sora last twitted ㅠㅅㅠ Missing her so much..
 and finally ive finished making a fanart message for her..ㅋㅋ just wanna share here  :)) :)>-
soraxmas1.jpg

and i made another one.. hihi ^_^
sora3a.jpg

and another one again. lolxD I enjoyed making and got addicted,, ㅋㅋㅋ 
sora2q.jpg

@kaiskloset bebegurl.. it looks like ive been infected by your pink craze, waah,. pink all over.. lolxD
to those who havent send their message for sora..  tomorrow is the last day that theyll accept messages for sora..you can email them here ^_^ ㅋㅋㅋ
sepia0814@naver.com and 123456789911@hanmail.net :D

Guest lallinachan

janpyo said:

Your question is hard to answer because it depends on how we perceive Lee Teuk....but  as I read back some of the articles about him and how i remembered him in Strong Heart before WGM....he seems to be a guy who is not afraid to show how he feels towards the object of his affection ...that he easily gets  attracted to beautiful women(just like most men do)....that he had been in a number of serious relationship in the past....yet despite all of these...I am not sure if of all of these equate with the fact that  he has truly experienced real love....in it's true unconditional form....where it is not just the happy hormones making our heart flutter and hands sweat....but that feeling of really wanting to be a part of someone's life and look at that person's future as your own.

I think it is easy to believe that at first he was in love with the prospect of being in love or finding love in the show.....initially it was easy for me to read him in terms of how he felt towards Sora......I think this is the part where he thought he is in love because he wanted to be in love....but later on as his feelings became deeper  and therefore became real love in its true sense ....and was tested by their brief separation....he realized he was in for something that can potentially hurt him....and he started to build his defenses to protect himself  ...this is the part where  the simple and easy to read Lee Teuk became the complex hard to read PJS .....I have always said that during the first part of their WGM stint...there are times when i get frustrated with  Sora because at times I find it hard to reassure myself that she felt the same way towards Lee teuk...when Lee Teuk kept on doing things that made my head spin with delight and heart swoon....but after the strike ....Lee Teuk became a puzzle to me...and a constant source of anxiety...even after Nami Island...when Sora became crystal clear ....my perception of him became murky and at times I was very tentative about how to define what he feels towards Sora....I think this was the time when the hormone driven kind of love became the kind of love driven by wanting what is best for the person we love....and those times where I thought he became the unclear PJS in my eyes was the time he kept telling himself that maybe he was not the best person for Sora ....that it was the time he was trying to convince himself that she  is better off with someone better than him ....this can be clearly understood in the letter  he wrote to her before they said their goodbye on the show.....yet somehow at the end  he stood up and gave in to what he truly feels for her...and kissed her the way a guy does to lay claim over someone they love....it was the kiss  that made me squeal and kept my mouth hanging open for a few minutes... ....Finally all my anxieties about how he felt towards her suddenly became crystal clear as well....PJS finally accepted how he felt and expressed it....and took all the other possible emotions that he can experience from it head on... all his insecurities and worries did not matter...he accepted what he felt, and expressed it for everyone to see and feel and took responsibility for it....finally I can say he was not just in love with love....finally he gave away his heart , and found in Sora what is real and true about love.

Happy Holidays FD's and safe travels!

@lallinachan - please know I am not trying to ignore your question - I actually have my own insight on this; however, I am in the middle of moving from one location to another and this is really giving me a headache.  Hopefully I'll be done before the end of the month/year - and then I can get actively involved in this forum again. 

Guest gisellec

good morning
@ lallinachan, I have not said before, but I did not understand the question, given that I have read an answer, I totally agree with @ janpyo. This episode Sora's birthday, when Leeteuk sends the video card and gift bag, if you look at the time Leeteuk was happy, but he could not be with Sora, the unforgettable moments just to give the other person, he felt satisfied, as when he tells Sora that the happiness you feel when next to him. Curiously sends you a kiss when the video card in NY did not, of course at this time did not have that kind of relationship to let him do this.

My opinion is that Leeteuk before 4 months of strike, it could be possible that he was attracted to Sora, I say love, I mean just an attraction to sweet, tender, understanding what it can become sora, maybe I'm wrong but in many moments leeteuk feels forced, ie not saying it's acting, but simply feel super excited, when you buy a new toy to a child. we can see that the comment is that Shindong leeteuk sora liked is tender. not that kind of relationship has always leeteuk but I feel that he has given to the other person and has received very little, so perhaps idealized love and have always felt he would not feel nad sora.

I think after spending 4 months, leeteuk realized that things could move on to bigger, (not only like, but it may be that I love and not be fully matched), maybe that was the first thought of it, because the definition that maybe love is not the same definition that has sora and leeteuk brings many complexes, including the height and age. He did not get to read the mind of sora for leeteuk must be torture for not knowing how to understand it, when I saw your message twiter messages to her and hers to him, saw clearly that the approach sought, but she out of respect, for the fans, he dared not speak with warmth, despite requests that it did leeteuk.

Leeteuk is uncertain and likely to hesitate somewhat Sora, reasonable doubt, I think leeteuk after 4 months doubted Sora's feelings toward and therefore decided to slow, (but was simply watching your heart ), but also approached about his entry into the army and that he had his head in several places at once. This triggered perhaps people feel little feeling in the last stage of the program.

The end leeteuk letter, in its entirety I think that was an account of her life married to sora, their happiness, their emotions, their sadness. so I think that was one of the most emotional and honest chapters throughout the program. And even though Leeteuk has cried in all its programs LoL, I think I could be feeling what he said, but I'll just believe it's an actor who can be nominated for an oscar.

happy day everybody....

Another pic about Park Jung Soo
A-h7KRxCIAA6Lri.jpg

He looks so thin here...

Although he said he ate everything but he looks so small here...
I hope he keep healthy and not sick ^^

@shofifajrin:

With all due respect, everyone is entitle to their own opinion. However, I have to disagree with you. First of all, I want to ask you back your own question. How can you say, with 100%, that you know what Park Jung Su is thinking? You said you are an angel, but in case you haven't notice which I can prove you haven't, there are a lot of ELF and angels in this thread that also supports Dimple Couple, and they felt that Park Jung Su likes Sora.

You can't say that you know Park Jung Su because you aren't him. It is the same thing as you said about us. We can't know 100% of what he is thinking because we aren't him.

And yes, we are watching his eyes. Yes, we are watching his action. Yes, we are listening to his words. His eyes, his gestures, his words, and his tweets/pictures make us feel that he indeed likes Sora.

Besides, this is a thread to support Dimple Couple, so please have some level of respect for us. Don't come in here and make us justify why he took some pictures with other girls or so. If you want to ship him with another girl, please feel free to do so, but please start another thread and post it there. Thank you for your cooperation.

Guest meridiansuci

Fds, anneyong..
aaaaaaahhhh.. i miss this thread soooo much.. been silent all this time.. but now, i see another intruder!! something that i hated so much!! oh GOD, not again..
@shofifajrin we never force u to trust us. and u cant force us to trust u.. we loved being delusional.. we are happy to do this.. its not only about shipping our fave couple.. but this thread brought us together.. we treated each other like our dongsaengs.. so if u think u can waving our faith, u wrong!!! one more thing, this thread belongs to TEUKSORA. just make ur own thread and u can share ur delusion thought there too. ;) why dont u make new 'taetuk' thread?? we are getting tired with taetuk shipper now.. we never bashed taetuk shipper.. i think they dont know how to make new thread. please, be smart!! and d last one, i cant see d pics that u posted!! lol. even GOD doesnt let u to destroy our faith. 
welcome for new fds. have a great day everyone! mwah!

@lallinachan: I'm sorry...I am the same as @viyra. I'm not ignoring your question, but I am sick so I haven't been keeping up with things. I'll answer it as soon as I can gather my thought.

To all FD and DC lovers around the globe, just in case I do not have a chance to say this as everyone is busy with the holiday coming, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Stay safe, stay warm, and stay healthy. I hope everyone gets to enjoy their time with their family and friends. Thank you for making this year (and more) such a wonderful experience as we all gather together to watch and support DC. This year was filled with delightful discussion, heart-warming discovery by our detectives, and nerve wrecking strikes and frustration. It was wonderful to share those time with everyone around the globe who was brought together because we care about Park Jung Su and Kang Sora. So...wishing FD and DC family a happy holiday before the new year hits.

Finally...another thing...remember how Park Jung Su tweeted his joy in "Sexy Free and Single" sales with Nami island's picture. He said that he would smile like that or he felt as joyful as that picture (I forgot). There were numerous of pictures he could have picked to express his joy but he picked that picture instead. It goes to show how happy he was with that trip and that his relationship with Sora has taken the next step. :) And...this was a tweet done outside of WGM, and we all know that LT said that he use tweet to express his feeling when he couldn't tell the people around him (he said that in one of the interview with SuJu...when they asked him about his role as a leader...I forgot which show it was).

Hello there. :)

Welcome to our Dimple Thread. Sorry there, could you please repost your post? I can't see anything but the first blurry/shaky picture and I can't understand what you are saying since it's not TEUKSO / JUNGSORA Language. Please kindly revise your post. Thanks. ^^

Oh and yes, LT is a very mysterious guy and a WOLF too. kkk Right @Huey ?? "Arooooo...ROAR..." ROLF!! ;)

did somebody come to the house again to distract our quiet lives?  How dare they do that!!  hhmmpph!!!   [-X

why do a lot of people claim they know Park JungSu more than anybody else?  Yes, like what all FDs here are saying, which also include a lot of ELF and ANGELS, nobody knows JungSu but himself - but - Park JungSu allowed us, loyal followers, to know a lot about him - he made us discover a lot of things about him - which - I am sure, he is not even aware of.

on a related matter - looks like Park JungSu did lose some weight while in training

meridiansuci said: Fds, anneyong..
aaaaaaahhhh.. i miss this thread soooo much.. been silent all this time.. but now, i see another intruder!! something that i hated so much!! oh GOD, not again..
@shofifajrin we never force u to trust us. and u cant force us to trust u.. we loved being delusional.. we are happy to do this.. its not only about shipping our fave couple.. but this thread brought us together.. we treated each other like our dongsaengs.. so if u think u can waving our faith, u wrong!!! one more thing, this thread belongs to TEUKSORA. just make ur own thread and u can share ur delusion thought there too. ;) why dont u make new 'taetuk' thread?? we are getting tired with taetuk shipper now.. we never bashed taetuk shipper.. i think they dont know how to make new thread. please, be smart!! and d last one, i cant see d pics that u posted!! lol. even GOD doesnt let u to destroy our faith. 
welcome for new fds. have a great day everyone! mwah!

Guest shofifajrin

LOL .. I'm not a shipper .. I read on this forum, you seem to really know about Leeteuk and park jungsu. so, I'm wondering what you think about my picture. you forget the 'nickname' Leeteuk .. "KING OF VARIETY SHOW" .. LOL kekekekekeke. @special1004: Imagination brings innovation and delusion brings damage. There are a lot of delusional people, so the Internet isn’t all good ~ ^^

Guest malonowa

It suddenly became English, aint Google Translate an awesome tool?
Anyone feeling waves?
Nope, me neither, at least the previous intruders had arguments (but plz don't return)

Anyway, should we give IT kudos for trying?
Naaaah, I don't want to...but it's funny doing so in a patronising manner :P

21639_537037246324314_506801629_n_zps85e51793.jpg

omona! hahaha did somebody post a 

picture??? 

dictionary.com said a picture - is

a VISUAL representation.any VISIBLE image.

LOL. im sorry didnt see ANY picture

in this page  so  far aside from jungso

in the military uniform and

the xmas messages/signature pics from FDs .

as i said. LOL!

Sweetie, for the last time, we cannot see your pictures properly, so how can you wonder what we're thinking? o_O??? Yes, LT is indeed KOV and KON too. ;) LOL. Funny, do u really think truly delusional ppl would state they're delusional w/o being full right conscious? kkk. Delusions can bring happiness too. ^^. Wait, so you're not a shipper?? then why don't you post some pictures of Leeteuk instead of blurry pictures of ppl in a large hall?? You claimed that you're an Angel for 4yrs now right? Please kindly post pictures of LT if you know how to. Thanks in advance. ^^

hello pretty FD's..good morning/good afternoon to everyone!!

@shofifajrin  do i have to greet you for ruining my peaceful day?? kekeke but as what our princess KANG SORA said to her anti fans " i appreciate that you show interest to me. better than ignoring i think" so i still appreciate you for showing interest in this JungSora thread..but just a piece of advise next time when you post picture make sure it is clear enough for us to see about what you are trying to show to us..as what you have said " i know when she fall in love" are you referring to leeteuk or taeyeon??? how could you know a person that they  feel inlove?? are you that close?? keke you're confusing me..   being an angel for 4 years is not enough proof for you to say that you know when he feel in love by looking at his eyes because its not a matter if you're an angel or you're an elf for you to see the expression of park jungsu's eyes..everybody can see that..he is a transparent guy..if you are taetuk shipper then you're barking at the wrong tree..better find your own flock..you are calling us delusional then what should i call you either?? we are not just a simple jungsora shipper but we are big and happy family..we are united with the same beliefs and perspective...we love and support park jungsu and kang sora no matter what happen in the future..sorry to disappoint you but i'm not delusional because i always believe 100% that teukso is real..i will suggest you to go to twitter and find your co -taetuk shippers but i warn you don't be shock you might get disappointed on what you might read because they are even more convince that teukso is real..keke by the way i am an angel too..so please next time don't use that name of an angel in trolling. it will not give us good impression..we are called angel because of park jung su ..he is humble and kind that even sacrifice him self for the sake of others..so if you belong to an angels live with it..
i respect of what you believe but make sure to  know where to stand and where you belong!!!

malonowa said: It suddenly became English, aint Google Translate an awesome tool?
Anyone feeling waves?
Nope, me neither, at least the previous intruders had arguments (but plz don't return)

Anyway, should we give IT kudos for trying?
Naaaah, I don't want to...but it's funny doing so in a patronising manner :P

21639_537037246324314_506801629_n_zps85e51793.jpg