[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

glass_shoe15 said: GOOD MORNING FD...

i read ALLKPOP. I saw one of their reader (use nickname E.J) always give a news about korean idols gossip. HE/SHE said she/he korean canadian who live in korea. HE/SHE always give a feedback when other fans ask anything about idols gossip. SO i ask he/she about lee teuk and kang sora. E.J ALSO REPLY TO ME. he/she said Leeteuk & Sora didn't date for real. you guy can see my question and the answer here......this make me frustrated . 8-|

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/11/iu-and-super-junior-eunhyuk-dating#comment-738012425

i dont know to copy paste here. but i can give u email about this news.

Guest jungsora2love

Read those words in the early pages of this topic and I liked it just share this thread never stop ok fds

"The Marriage maybe fake but The Feeling are Real!"

here new pic time not kwnon

v sign

leeteuk-yesung-sungmin.jpg

Guest jungsora2love

Read those words in the early pages of this topic and I liked it just share this thread never stop ok fds

"The Marriage maybe fake but The Feeling are Real!"

here new pic time not kwnon

v sign

leeteuk-yesung-sungmin.jpg

Guest jungsora2love

Super Junior’s Leeteuk says, “Military service is easier than work”

316.jpg

Park In Young, the sister of Super Junior’s Leeteuk, recently talked about how Leeteuk is doing in the army.

jungsora2love said:

316.jpg

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Park In Young, the sister of Super Junior’s Leeteuk, recently talked about how Leeteuk is doing in the army.

On the episode of SBS TV’s Challenge 1000 Songs that aired on December 16, Park talked about Leeteuk and how he’s doing in the army.

Park said, “It’s been already three weeks since Leeteuk started doing his military service. He talked to my mom over the phone and sent a letter to us. He’s doing better than we thought he would. He said military service is easier than work.”

She also said, “But he said it’s quite difficult to use the honorific to the soldiers who are ten years younger than him.”

sourse  en.korea.com

any news about unnei Sora??

for+sora+40.jpg

hello pretty FD's!! seems the thread today is so lonely maybe because we are just affected of our Sora's absence in twitter..its been 4 days now and still no update about her..we're happy about the latest news of PJS, seems he is enjoying his duty as military especially right now that he became cast of the musical..we even received lot of news about him so we all glad about this but happiness wouldn't be complete without the other half..its been 4 days now since last update of her twitter...most of us are worried about her, if only she never tweet that way even if if she don't update for 1 week we'll not this worried..right??
some are afraid that she might not tweet again because she's talking about communication..but i don't think this way, i want to think that she's just enjoying her vacation right now..i really hope so..maybe we are just getting used to read updates about her lately so it feels unusual not to see her updating..i believed kang sora, she love her fans and she never want her fans to get worried..so let's just pray that she will be back on twitter as lively as before..i just have this random thoughts about PJS letters to his strong heart family and his mother..if he was able to sent them  letters and called his mother as well so its not impossible for him to sent letters and even call to his princess..i really hope so.. this will make sora's happy despite of having hard time dealing with her anti's and in her entertainment world..its not easy living the world where you can't do what you want and even you can't have your privacy because your protecting your good image..
For JUNGSORA: "Whenever you Miss someone..Look at the Sky..Although you might not See the Person There..But Feel Happy that you Two Are Under the Same Sky..
To all FD's!! Fighting!!! Annyeong!!

@jungsora2love sadly no news about sora after her tweet. Just hoping that she's on vacation now, well and enjoying. Let's just hope that she update us sooner.

@glass_shoe15 yes, leeteuk sister is also a celebrity. They were scouted at the same time.

@kulot missing you my twin. Saw your post & fan arts. Keep it up & let's hope this will make Sora's heart at ease & let her know that we are always here and will support her no matter what.

I guess I 'm really missing JungSora these day that I ended up watching the wedding photoshoot. There were a lot of things I discovered while watching it again..

Episode 26

Scene 1 - At the beginning of the episode Sora wears a short wedding dress where PJS look first on her face which is basically his habit but seeing him looking on the legs of Sora was unusual for him. We all know that he likes girls with long legs and he can't help but not to look at it. Some men will look on the body or figure of the ladies after seeing their face but for PJS he did not only look at Sora's face, he even ask her to turn around to see her legs. There is more attraction to him that time. Sora was able to capture his attention that time.

Scene 2 - While Sora was on the bed as a sleeping beauty I never noticed before the gap between PJS and Sora when they are shooting the kiss. His lips is almost near her cheeks that she can feel his breathing. The one I was referring was the 1st scene on the sleeping beauty shoot and he told her that it was not yet done, You can see that Sora was nervous after that scene.

Scene 3 - After the kiss on the forehead. PJS tries to capture the eyes of Sora when she opened it..almost 3 seconds of staring between them before they were interrupted by the dog. After that he blushes not because of the dog but he remember Sora stares at him..He only uses the dog to distract his blushing infront of other people.

Episode 27

Scene 1- The photographer asked him to place his hand on the waist of Sora. No wonder where he got that confidence and comfortability of holding her waist during their swimming. I guess he liked holding her waist that time in the wedding photoshoot and he ended up doing it again twice for Sora in the swimming pool.

Scene 2 - The scene where they were at the altar and the parents of Sora was looking, It was their take 2 when both look at each other eyes especially PJS whom we know was so shy looking at Sora directly. It took 5 seconds of staring between PJS and Sora. That time people think that they will kiss on the lips but ended up laughing together to remove their awkwardness on that situation. Looking at the 2 people expression especially PJS who was not able to look directly at Sora during tango automatically becomes confident looking directly at her that time and seeing the eyes of Sora looking at PJS with her expression ( Are you going to kiss me now ? )..Sorry ladies if I was not able tocapture that moment of those 2 looking at each other. If only I know how to make a gif I might have done it to show you what I mean. If ever you watch it again just look on each others eye contact there seems something different between the 2. I also felt happy when the 2 were supposed to kiss each other, my mind say that now PJS knows the feeling of kissing infront of camera and people. Since their tango practice he casually asked Sora that she was fine in kissing since she has done it more than him and knowing that he also has that kind of scenario where he has to do infront of camera and decided to laugh with Sora and not doing it again..instead he chooses to kiss her again in the forehead..

Scene 3 - While in the car FIL asked PJS if he likes duck meat and seeing Sora pouted her lips when he answered he really likes it. Seems to me that Sora already knows him during those times and that they are already aware of each likes and dislikes. The scene in the car can sincerely capture their expression since there was no one except them who are looking at them. Cameras inside the car can easily capture their sincerity since only the 4 of them are there, what I mean is sometimes people get candid with their action if there are no one holding the camera. To add also was the MIL question to PJS while inside the car what PJS likes about Sora and does he feel lonely if she was not there PJS answered her that she has aegyo and after that MIL said that Sora must take care of Oppa when MIL said this words I sensed that it was edited her words does not connect to her questions . When PJS answered her aegyo, next scene was MIL saying Sora must take care of Oppa ( DONT you think the conversation was edited )..therefore PJS has answered her questions but was badly edited....We did not get the answer of PJS that time because it edited badly and seeing the words said by MIL it was not connected to their topic or conversation that time... I thought before PJS did not aswer it but it seems when I watch it again tonight. PJS has answered MIL question but was not been aired.

Remember the scene in the restaurant Episode 27

( MIL Showing Sora photo album to PJS )

MIL : This is her mother in law ( pointing to the woman in the picture )

PJS : Ah Mother in Law

Sora : ( her face turned upset and her tone of voice as well ) What Mother in Law?

When I watch this scene tonight something comes to my mind which make me wonder.. Most of FD's believe that JungSora became couple after Nami Island..They had done the filming of wedding photoshoot on the 4th of July..Meaning after 2 weeks there was totally a big changed between the 2 from the above observation I given how both look at each other straight on the eyes especially PJS and the pouting of Sora inside the car this all gestures happened after Nami and after PJS talks about Sora in Sexy,Free and Single presscon( July 3 ) that I love you word can make miracles and Sora tweet ( July 3 )that eventhough it is cloudy her heart is filled with joy. Why MIL has to asked PJS if he feels lonely when Sora was not there. Does it mean that she knows something about the 2 and she just wanted to know it straight from PJS. The answer as I said was edited based on the continuity of the conversation. For fathers they want to know the independancy/ ability of the man to provide for their daughters..The Question of the fathers for their future son in law: Will he be able to provide comfort and protect her daughter from bad things that will happen in the future....... and for the FIL has checked on that for PJS ( when PJS was able to carry Sora ) while for mothers it is more on the emotional side of the men for their daughters. The Question on the mind of mothers for their future son in law : Will he able to be love and care her for the rest of his life, be faithful to her until he day he die. This is the reason MIL asked PJS if he feels lonely without Sora.. These kind of questions is only asked if the relationship was still on the beginning stage checking the sincerity of the guy when it comes to his feelings for the woman he is in a relationship with..

For Sora I just noticed her immediate reaction when PJS commented Ah Mother in Law ..her facial expression was not able to hide her feelings that she became totally upset on that. If they were not in a real relationship she don't need to react harshly on it. For a relationship on the beginning stage wherein Sora was not able to meet the mother of PJS definitely she will react like that, eventhough it was in a show it will be improper for the family of PJS if she will not react on it. She don't want to give them a bad impression on her. Sora's mom might wanted to show the people that Sora is a likeable person or daughter in law especially for the mothers out there. Or indirectly she might wanted PJS mom to see Sora in a different way not as a celebrity but a young woman...  Just like PJS as a favorite son in law by korean mothers.

It's already 2am here so bear with me if my spelling or grammar was not clear much.. All I want to say that Sora's reaction has confirmed something on my side. That JungSora is real but still I will wait for the proper announcement ...till then I will just believe deep in my heart that they are real.

If ever Sora was not tweeting lately..Let us all think she is coping with it soon...What about PJS vacation of  4 days and 3 nights??

glass_shoe15 said: GOOD MORNING FD...

i read ALLKPOP. I saw one of their reader (use nickname E.J) always give a news about korean idols gossip. HE/SHE said she/he korean canadian who live in korea. HE/SHE always give a feedback when other fans ask anything about idols gossip. SO i ask he/she about lee teuk and kang sora. E.J ALSO REPLY TO ME. he/she said Leeteuk & Sora didn't date for real. you guy can see my question and the answer here......this make me frustrated . 8-|

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/11/iu-and-super-junior-eunhyuk-dating#comment-738012425

i dont know to copy paste here. but i can give u email about this news.

viyra said: [...] And so that old message from LeeTeuk to his future wife is now making a big chaos - calling him a womanizer again!!  People don't read properly - they glance at whatever they see and they judge Most of all, they don't analyze.

Guest gisellec

Hello, Happy monday.

In the
blind date episode 15 1/3, 5:12 minutes, told Leeteuk suju boys: Now you can feel how it feels to meet someone they like, right?. Earlier I told the kids if they remembered when he met Leeteuk Sora and his face red.

This means that Leeteuk Sora liked it since they met?, Then later in the special Christmas program, said that what he liked most about sora was her internally, the pure form, then in her wedding photos said he had to wear dresses more often or always.

If we combine all the pieces are likely to Sora became a single person for Leeteuk, which really fills your expectations. I agree that many of the sequences have been cut and pasted at will by the program, there are scenes that do not have a logical sequence with words and deeds. a shame.

Huey is Coming to edit post LOL

Dunno if someone already posted it or not..
Just want to share..

New Year greetings from Park Jung Su

tumblr_mf5rt80GE01rwcvln.jpg
[Cr:demaclub]

I'm Soldier ~! Park Jungsoo!!

End the remaining of 2012 well and I wish that in 2013 () only good things will happen! ^_^
cr trans : teukables

Hey everyone...
because i really miss our baby princess, i just trying to find any video of her in youtube

and i found this

this is from arirang show about 7 rookie actor/actreess who will shine in 2012
and Kang Sora is in first position

316563_4029387502160_1519223743_n.jpg

Daebak!

She is in first place and the only actress on that list
so happy to see that.

I'm sorry if this news already posted before...

love u our baby princess
:)>- :)>- :)>- :)>-

Huey is Coming
Bring fan art LOL
No news about the so i make a new fan art..

tumblr_mf5vflXJVV1rwcvln.jpg

BTS The Prince and Baby Princess

LT: “Sora why did you change?” in a tone of surprise.
SR: “What’s changed oppa?”
LT: “Why are you so pretty???, I got no doubt that we will get married …”
SR: “Oppa … You’re embarrassing me” her face became red and Sora bowed her face.
LT: “Sora, do not be shy … You should be proud of yourself … You’re special … I’m proud to know you …” clutching at each other’s face.
SR: “Gomawo oppa ^ ^ I am also happy that you have made my life more beautiful ..” Leeteuk said, pinching his cheek dan dimple.
LT: “No. .. No!! I should be grateful because it meant you teach me how to live with the family ..” hugging Sora.
SR: “Oppa …” Her eyes filled with tears.
LT: “SShhhh … Yes, do not cry on a happy day this .. You’re so beautiful now, do not make me even crazier with tears .. Just so you know, you’re more beautiful when crying ..”
SR: “So I have to cry all the time?” eye that had to be restrained hear her cry.
LT: “It is not so Baby Princess .. Anyway now do not cry .. You can only cry in your acting.” Teuk kissing both Sora’s eyes.

As they were arguing, suddenly opened the door turned out to members of Super Junior who have long waited for them at the altar.

SUJU: “YYA!!!! We are already long in waiting in front does not “COMING”(LOL).. Want to get married or not??” with anger and ridicule.

TeukSo: “we WANT … Come on! 1..2..3..Go!!”

They Happy Ever After ^^

Note : 4give me for spazzing... so boring at OFC... So i made it ^^ I hope u all like it..

@huey I loved the pics he can already show emotions on the pictures you posted. I did not expect that PJS can be able to express emotions on the picture. I'm used to his cutey ways which he always shows on variety. Seeing him on the picture he looks a mature performer. This musical will help his confidence in acting. If you will ask the actors and actress what can be their fear or dream. Their answer will be to act on stage not on cameras. For in stage there will be no take 2 and when you act on stage it is more challenging since you are infront of alot of people every moves will be monitored. I know that this will be scary for PJS knowing that this is his first full length acting as a main lead plus it will be on stage compared to SJ performances they do pre recording on TV and the support among them was there but for this musical each of them will be having each role which they have to study. SJ will definitely watch the 1st musical of PJS

PJS break a leg ( don't take the word literal ,this word used for stage play before their performance)  on your performance...

Huey is Coming
Still Spazzing around..
Dont get mad to me LOL

"Leeteuk and Kang Sora COMING together"
tumblr_mf5y3r6BGa1rwcvln.jpg

Leeteuk and Kang Sora came along, so the headlines are now very excited in talking about. After about 2 years they finally parted now they perform together again. Leeteuk accompanied Kang Sora who will attend the Award. At this time Kang sora not only gets Award for “Best Movie Actress” but also received Award as “Best Favorite Actress”.