[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

So, another troll came to jeopardize our house. Such guts. Many have attempted & we’re still standing strong as ever.  

shofifajrin what your posts claiming are, well I don’t really know because I couldn’t understand. Another thing, Only those who have the right, gets noticed. And seeing a lot of you who wants to get our attention to believe you, means that our opinions matter. Otherwise, why drop by. Honey, if I know Park Jung Soo, I wouldn’t dare convince other people to believe me. I can just say, to hell I care, I know better. 

Think about it dear. By the way, if you notice the approach of FD's are logical, not based on some nasty rumors. Unlike you, we based on facts based on what we see. Try ponder on that, maybe you'll understand what we mean.  Other than that, we cant help you. 

Woah! Pagetopper:

Seems like a lot of wishes here came true, so Im gonna push my luck and hope they'll announce their relationship when uri nampyeon finished his military services. 

make a topper wish @josan ... aja! fighting!
**********************************************************************edit:  troll already deleted some post. good decision! clap clap.

and while your deleting  gurl,  try not to use Park's family pictures when youre in the process of ruining your bias' reputation by reposting sensitive stuff. 

aigoo. you should have Kyu's egg ava instead. LOL!

@meridiansuc @echalovable @kaiskloset come here..lemme give my baby PFDs a hug and a pat in the head.. Good job in defending the thread my bebegurls..you made me proud.. :)

And of course to my Long lost twin poke @lazyme2day Leeteuk is truly the KOV and a KON (king of naughtiness) and MPD too..no wonder naughty FDs and FDs with MPD (like me and @jerqu and now @felicity04) exist..Leeteuk is truly a leader.. :D PS: we should work on our X-files soon..

@kulot and @josan I'll give u awesome badges later..:)

@malonowa our PD-nim.. My Kim Boong Do can draw his sword too but don't need to go near the troll and definitely like what PJS would say.. "No touch no touch" with the troll!!..that would be a sin! Unaacceptable!! :D :D

Edit: I forgot to add..I know PD-nim wouldn't agree in sending the troll to @malonowa land but I wanted to bring her there and drop her to the sea to drown her..LOL.. That's for you poke bebegurl @kaiskloset since you've been wanting to drown her as u said in twitter..see, ur not just the evil one..me too!! :)) :))

playerkbd

said:

@meridiansuc

@echalovable

@kaiskloset

come here..lemme give my baby PFDs a hug and a pat in the head.. Good job in defending the thread my bebegurls..you made me proud..

:)

And of course to my Long lost twin poke

@lazyme2day

Leeteuk is truly the KOV and a KON (king of naughtiness) and MPD too..no wonder naughty FDs and FDs with MPD (like me and

@jerqu

and now

@felicity04

) exist..Leeteuk is truly a leader..

:D

PS: we should work on our X-files soon..

@kulot

and

@josan

I'll give u awesome badges later..

@malonowa

our PD-nim.. My Kim Boong Do can draw his sword too but don't need to go near the troll and definitely like what PJS would say.. "No touch no touch" with the troll!!..that would be a sin! Unaacceptable!! 

:D:D

Edit: I forgot to add..I know PD-nim wouldn't agree in sending the troll to

@malonowa

land but I wanted to bring her there and drop her to the sea to drown her..LOL.. That's for you poke bebegurl

@kaiskloset

since you've been wanting to drown her as u said in twitter..see, ur not just the evil one..me too!!

:)):))

Hello FD's!
So someone is trying to ruin our holiday celebration of peace, love and goodwill to men...what a party pooper!
If there is one thing that warms my heart about these kinds of situations, it is the fact that every time someone tries to shake our belief and take us out of our  delusions this thread automatically lights up and FD's are immediate in our common response of defending our turf and proving to them what we are and this family is made of. So thanks to this nameless individual who thinks just by saying out loud what she believes in tries to pass herself as someone who is an expert on the subject of PJS and his inner persona.... has the gall and nerve to pretend to know what is best for us and tries to  educate us with her twisted facts and mind.... not realizing  that what she accomplished though is the opposite of what she hoped for.....thanks to her this thread became livelier and stronger than ever....
FD's do not let this person ruin what we have seen, heard and felt....for I am sure she is seething with jealousy wishing she can experience what we have all experienced in the past year....and the truth is I will never in a million years trade it for her version of truth no matter how delusional she thinks FD's are.
So hang in there FD's....FIGHTING!!!

Hello Dear FD's :-h

bighug.gifto all FD's....You are all amazing & have great sense of humor....So proud I've known you personally ladies. Well, this thread is full of love so keep this day be a reminder to all the TROLL who wants to Troll around in FD's sacred home. FD's will definitely trolled you back and ridicules you in which you deserved... Seriously for those troll who keep posting here, are you threatened that much?

You
really deserved  this............

NOTE: be aware that this is for the trolls only....FD's  prohibited to open this spoiler!!!

Sometimes+you+just+have+to+choose+betwee

Sorry for my late coming ^^
I just back home and found some troll wanna take my job..
WTH..
You are a rusher troll...LOL
Pls take my rule if you want it...
Only huey can be coming and dissapear LOL

You can't be me!!!

enough 4 "welcome" word...

Only 1 word I wanna say to you..

@shofifajrin
Are you galauers???
Just find your way not here...
Bcz of you we..us..FDs..PFDs,MPDs become stonger and we can prove it to u...
We moving like jagger now... LOL

I don't have to tell u 1 by 1 or step by step abt your post...

Just keep your eyes and you will falling to us...
I know you got stuck on our forum like a tattoo...
But you don't know how to answer us LOL
Keep trying to deny but another you say YES LOL
You trying to tell we WRONG, but your body keeps on telling we RIGHT..
So you keep posting and playing now...
I'm feeling satisfied but I think u guilty as hell LOL
I don't need to try to control you
Look into our post an
Maybe it's hard when you feel like no one stay with you
You're broken and scared nothing feels right
So you coming here to get our attention...
Yup.. You get our attention but..
No one stay beside you...
I'll make you believe that I've got the key... ^^
Key to JungSora world..
Look into our post one by one and surely you know the meaning but if you don't understand..
Feel free to ask... LOL

Note : sorry 4 take "one more night n move like jagger" LOL

Guest tweetiaa

woaaaaa.......it's been so long since I come here.....  :-O
Who is this @shofifajrin? another intruder....?? Aishh.....you're wasting your time for coming here [-X
just go away.....this is not a place for you. Are you too lazy to read that this is a thread for our Jungsora...??? If you want to discuss anything except them, then you are in the wrong place. So just go away. Anyway, thanks to you for being a reason for us to become more stronger to protect our home :) 

Omo...... @playerkbd @lazyme2day @meridiansuci @jerqu @huey @janpyo @kaiskloset @malonowa and others sunbae-nim you guys are so cool...!!!! lol 
\m/

Guest gisellec

What is the problem that we created in Jungsora?, Commit a felony for it?, We get into other forums to look for problems and tell them how to act or what to believe?. You have a really serious problem.

Whether you ELF or Angel, is what you should have common sense and a little respect, if sora or we as fans of the couple does not constitute any kind of trouble Tateuk romance or whatever, because they come from time to time disturbing the village full of color and happiness?.

Think about these words and closes the door behind him, that nightmare of people. if you already know that Leeteuk has secretly married and has two twins. (irony mode on).

Guest VenyLoveDC

[size=3]Annyeong to all FD's here... wave...wave... [/size]

:-h

[size=3]welcome to the new one... thank u so much for keeping this thread alive to all of u! seems like i'm not posting here for a long time... sorry, but i'm just too busy although i always find time to read this forum everyday but i don't have enough time to post ,luckily i still can find some updates about uri JungSora on twitter..

>

:D

<[/size]

OMO!! OMO!! there's a stranger lost in here again??? haisss... luckily so many FD's bodyguard came out to protect this lovely home...:x still thanks to u strangers ! u make this thread lively again!!! ;)
shymaldita28

said:

And Look at the pictures we took... Looking at Sora expression I suddenly remember that their album was kept inside the drawer and no one among them has brought it outside their house...Do you think FD's our JUngSora has pictures on PJS mobile??I remember Donghae send him 1 picture on their first date.. Therefore they do take their own selca pictures before not for WGM but for their own privacy

Thank you I spent four days read two pages and wait for everyone entering and participating if one word
I even cried from fear on the subject of stopping suddenly
I know that each and every one here busy work but all here not forgotten, back to the topic by them time
Wait with you all  any news about them every day
But because of you today entered a lot of absent members frankly miss them and the subject has become very active again like last time
Park Jung-soo found himself and his life and his happiness and his family since the day he met his other half SoRa
I do not think he will lose it  from his hands never

She
May be the reason I survive
The why and wherefore I'm alive
The one I'll care for through the rough in ready years
Me
I'll take her laughter and her tears
And make them all my souvenirs
For where she goes I've got to be
The meaning of my life is

She
She, oh she

Bright smile and happiness together forever
I wish you and them happiness
Thank you all

Miss them

:)>-   :x

120107_MBC_WGM_ep13-11.jpeg

:)>-

Hi everyone.. I was meant to post something this morning but got distracted with the intruder. 
To all @jerqu fanfic fans, I am sorry if the fanfic is delayed, she's been busy but we are working on it now. To fill in for Kismet, I wanna share my own fanfic..kkk.. don't expect too much though since I am not really good at it unlike other FDs..
here's the link: http://koreandramaaddiction.wordpress.com/2012/12/20/when-love-and-hate-collide-chapter-1/

It has been a long time I did not post here but still I'm updated on what's happening with JungSora which are lately called by the the ladies here. I might say thank you to @shofifajirin for making me come out from my lurking mode.

Honestly while I was reading you post I find it unusual that you don't give any pointers or concrete reason why you posted here. I guess you are too bored with your life. Do you need attention from us? are you lonely with your life since you don't know how to find friends? Is this thread makes you jealous that eventhough there are no sightings from the 2 since this week still they are happy and has positive outlook in the JungSora. It is seldom you can find people who know the word optimistic and dedication. By only this thread you can find such people like these and it eats your heart out everytime they post things positive here and eventhough there was no confirmation from the 2 still they are there to support each other and fill in the emptiness left by PJS since he was in the army now.

I guess you never expect that people here will react. They always do I assure you just based from my experiences ( you have to learn from me ) I'm telling you better not waste your time and energy here to post cause it will not change anything here. You will just be annoyed by people here and you will be more pathetic to our eyes.

If you think we ( including me ) as delusional therefore better keep it to yourself. We are not here to prove anything from the people whom we think are close minded. If you go to any forum and suddenly call those people delusional don't expect them not to react cause you had just push their limits. Respect the people's ideas or opinions here since we never tried to bring this outside of this forum.

Maybe you think that people has no bonding here that they can be swayed by your post, Clearly I'm telling you they are not... Only PJS and Sora who can put these forum down when either of them get married to someone else but as long as they are single. We are here to believe that they are real or can be real. So better find a place that suits you coz this is definitely a wrong place for you.

Also as you said you are an angel for 4 years please show some dignity when you are posting it is unfair if it will reflect to some angels also. 1 advice I will tell you if ever you wanted to post something negative in any forum please don't use Leeteuk's name and show that you are an angel cause it only hurts the other people associated with Leeteuk.

Bear in mind that negative things are not allowed in this thread, they will make sure that they will get rid of this before it spread and become contagious.

Sorry for the long post.