[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

josan said: @kaiskloset it just the moms from there think that their daughters can't handle our biases. meaning they are too desirable for women.  I dont know why they think Teuk is the best but at least they think he is loyal.  Not that our biases dont. Its just that they think they are too good looking... no need to worry dear

Guest gisellec

@choonhee21

Lol, thanks for the observation, thought they were photos of now, well anyway, I hope that you take care that it was the wish of Leeteuk    :x

So, leader LeeTeuk is now Private Park Jungsoo!  And, I was right - the army took into consideration his back injury and sent him out to do what he is really good at - entertaining!!  Congratulations, Park JungSoo!! 

Now he would have a life that is not so confined inside the camp - and of course find some time to wine and dine with 'the other half'. After the release of Hyun Bin, I only found out they are granted vacations and spend their vacation times somewhere - family and friends and even watch movies.  I'm sure Park JungSoo is so looking forward to these activities.

I was laughing at a portion of his interview which pertains to food - he pigged out on Chocopies - and not leave a single rice on his plate after eating.  Ahhh!!!  The ever proper and neat Park JungSoo - the more he'll be meticulous to his surroundings!!!

I read the whole interview in FB - but a big THANK YOU to all FDs who posted interview and pictures here!!!  ^:)^

@kulot thank you for the video posted.

Looking at the video of PJS he seems that he mature now a days. His answers and body language was just like the PJS I saw in WGM blackroom interview. He is more humble and honest in his words and eventhough he has mentioned SNSD and FX it was more on like a help for his colleagues in the army to be entertained. I look on his facial expression when he was mentioning the girl group and he seems normal for me compared when he was doing the SH that every mentioned of ladies on the show he will smiled liked he always wanted to be with them. Now looking at his interview he looks more to me as PJS than Leeteuk honestly before I watch his interview I prepared myself to see Leeteuk and not PJS on the camera but when he started talking, I noticed the similarities he was doing in WGM interview. You can sense the sincerity in his words and his honest feelings as well. Before he entered  the military I thought i will not hear news about him but to my amaze he get more news than SJ now a days. His award in the shooting is more in the headline than the award gotten by SJ in MAMA ( this was just my opinion ) seeing this I felt that LT was really a big loss for SJ these days. No wonder when he was still in the public he always get news and even now he is in the army it is still the same way and now a days he has news which is related to his own self and own accomplishment. This makes me proud to be his follower and a fan.

I guess PJS will still be in the industry where he wanted to. He will still feel the crowd around him though it will not be much but still his confidence will still remain. I'm happy also that he was moved in that Department since he is really having an injury that we all know is true.

Since rain will be discharge soon next year, the radio he was doing might be given to PJS ( which I hope ) based on Rain Forum i can see that the fans were able to translate all his daily radio shows ..meaning fans in korea might have access for it. If PJS will be in the radio this thread will always moved fast and totally be alive until his discharge so for that let us all hope that it will happen.

By the way are there any FD's who are planning to watch the musical of PJS ..Sora might watch it but definitely it will not be on the first day or last day of the musical..If she wanted to avoid the press or the fans..

Now I'll be back to my lurking mode..until then

@playerkbd Thanks! I just was romantically inspired by your post :) Also - very nice message to Sora! Can I ask you - you are in UK now?

hope you don't mind me, coz I stole your idea about similarities of the two couples?

:) I'm so curious about your collection! Change the sig often! ;)

@kulot Thank you so much for the video! I really enjoyed! So fun! Even rewatched several times :) 
@shymaldita28 Agree with you, PJS looks more serious and composed. I think it because he realizes that he's not an entertainment person anymore, but the representative of Korean Army, promoting such a serious organization you just can't giggle during the interview anymore.  He also looked tired to me.... :( But he's doing well and me too I'm so proud of him! He excels in army's duties (like shooting), in communication with other soldiers and i'm sure he will do well in the musical and will be entrusted with many other promotional activities. He remains the leader and the center of attention there! Our Army rising star Private Park JungSoo! :D  
@viyra I think PJS doesn't leave a single rice on his plate and also finish the milk left by others, not because he's proper and meticulous, but just hungry.... :) When your lifestyle changes suddenly and you have a lot of physical activity in the open air like training camp you develop an unusual appetite, I know it by my personal experience :)

nellen said: @playerkbd Thanks! I just was romantically inspired by your post :) Also - very nice message to Sora! Can I ask you - you are in UK now?

hope you don't mind me, coz I stole your idea about similarities of the two couples?

:) I'm so curious about your collection! Change the sig often! ;)

@playerkbd Yes, I really like the quote. And it's about happiness - Sora was concerned recently, so I think it will reach her heart! 

:) and I'm just on the other shore of La Manche/English Channel - in France! Could it be spread by the local air - the love for both InHyun and TeukSo? :)) I had a lot of InHyun pics and some of TeukSo on my PC until it broke... so it would be really nice if you could share your collection with me! I will send you my email by the message ;) 

Guest sassydeli

Just felt like putting all together.. 

w8mk46.jpgCr: owners

was looking at sora's pyjamas seen on the top left hand corner was also worn by shinee from SM hehe just wanna link her to PJS ;D 
Love how they tend to share likings to the same things around the same time * delusional* 

koreaTSL wrote: » Merry Christmas ^___^<br />
Overseas fans of sora<br />
 I want to give her something encouragement I could do for tired and dispirited sora.<br />
Can you helf me ??<br />
 Please forward my mail Christmas message for sora ~<br />
For example,  http://blog.naver.com/sepia0814/110154105017<br />
 <br />
Please, helf me  ㅡ..ㅡ;;<br />
 <br />
p.s : my e- mail  ( sepia0814@naver.com )  <br />

for+sora+15.jpg

hello fellow FD's..please don't forget to send your christmas greeting to our princess kang sora..this is a joint project with the TSL korea and international fans to make her feel more happy this Christmas..let's make our princess happy by showering our love to her..@korea TSL will print all our greetings and send it to the sora's agency..we will make her feel that despite of all the anti fans she still have thousands of fans all over the world who always love her..

thanks for your cooperation!! annyeong!!!

kulot said: koreaTSL wrote: » Merry Christmas ^___^<br />
Overseas fans of sora<br />
 I want to give her something encouragement I could do for tired and dispirited sora.<br />
Can you helf me ??<br />
 Please forward my mail Christmas message for sora ~<br />
For example,  http://blog.naver.com/sepia0814/110154105017<br />
 <br />
Please, helf me  ㅡ..ㅡ;;<br />
 <br />
p.s : my e- mail  ( sepia0814@naver.com )  <br />

for+sora+15.jpg

hello fellow FD's..please don't forget to send your christmas greeting to our princess kang sora..this is a joint project with the TSL korea and international fans to make her feel more happy this Christmas..let's make our princess happy by showering our love to her..@korea TSL where print all our greetings and send it to the sora's agency..we will make her feel that despite of all the anti fans she still have thousands of fans all over the world who always love her..

thanks for your cooperation!! annyeong!!!

Hey, everyone, I'm also oversea fan and I really like Dimple Couple 4 ever^^ I will not be here on next week because I have final coming up. Wish me luck, guys FIGHTING FIGHTING!!!Hope that I can make her one for her after the final!!! Wish her have a great Christmas^^^

tienvo

said: Hey, everyone, I'm also oversea fan and I really like Dimple Couple 4 ever^^ I will not be here on next week because I have final coming up. Wish me luck, guys FIGHTING FIGHTING!!!Hope that I can make her one for her after the final!!! Wish her have a great Christmas^^^

tienvo said: Hey, everyone, I'm also oversea fan and I really like Dimple Couple 4 ever^^ I will not be here on next week because I have final coming up. Wish me luck, guys FIGHTING FIGHTING!!!Hope that I can make her one for her after the final!!! Wish her have a great Christmas^^^

Hi FDs!!!! sooooo quiet today and Sora has been so silent on twitter too... I really hope that she's okay and that she update us soon...

I'll keep spamming here today...kkkkk
Anyway....since I don't have much to do today.. I made this for fun...kkkk

an excerpt of Jungsu's recent interview in the Army

Q. Is there a food that especially became delicious after you’ve enlisted to the army?

Actually(,) before I enlisted(,) I can’t drink fresh milk well but during the period when I was receiving educational training(,) whenever there is fresh milk(,) the guy that was next to me I will drink it to the point where there was nothing left.

****me thinks there's another reason why you love to drink milk now Teukie..could it be because......

untitled4.png