[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

FD's can you assist me on PJS musical..When and where I can get the tickets for the musical?.Seeing the posters I felt I need to see PJS musical..Had to make a plan now for a 3 day vacation. Please help me where I can take the tickets>>thank u

If anyone interested to join me that will be much fun..

" Welcome to JungSora World "
tumblr_inline_mffde2HdFS1rwcvln.jpg

BTS JungSora :
JS : Sora.... I hope U will come to my world ^^
SR : Why do I have to come oppa?
JS : Because I wanted to share with you my world ...
SR : Arraso Oppa.. I'll coming to you..
JS : Welcome to JungSora world *hug

" Oppa.. Wanna pLay with me? "

tumblr_inline_mffdpuGZ0D1rwcvln.jpg

BTS “Oppa Wanna pLay with me?”

JS: sora careful .. Do not run or you’ll fall …
SR: Quick .. while not many people ….
JS: What is this why so dark?
SR: Guess what .. What is this place …
JS: Sora .. Why are we here??? What did we do?
SR: Why oppa did not understand what I mean?
JS: Sora .. oppa instead of this place to shoot yesterday?
SR: YUP!!! You’re right My prince …
JS: So, what should we do now?
SR: Teach me to this sport …
JS: Sports? Boxing?? With a tuxedo like this?
Sr: hold, there’s nothing wrong???
JS: Sora, we just got back from a party and you want to do boxing? Are not you tired?
SR: No oppa, I want to do this .. when I’ll be in taught oppa? Oppa will soon be gone for 2 years .. * sadly
JS: Sora … you’re right but what to do with boxing?
SR: I’m going to accept the role as an FBI agent oppa .. So I want to maximize my role .. Anyway, if anyone wants to mess with me, I can do this .. * punch to the face jungsoo
JS: Jeongmalyo??? DAEBAKKKK Sora … You really My Aegi Gonjunim ..
SR: Or oppa want me teach by other men? *teasing jungsoo
JS: ANDWEE!!! NNNNNooooooooooo!!! I’m going to teach you now … Ok here we go Sora...

Note : I'll be going home now.. Finish my work.. Connection still like turtle... i cant upload anymore.. maybe tommorow.. c u FDs.. ^^ Happy Dimple Day..  sent virtual Hug to U all
:)>-

shymaldita28 said:

FD's can you assist me on PJS musical..When and where I can get the tickets for the musical?.Seeing the posters I felt I need to see PJS musical..Had to make a plan now for a 3 day vacation. Please help me where I can take the tickets>>thank u

when willl you go to korea?

u can go to visit kona beans.

u have to book the musical ticket from internet.maybe you can ask one korean tsl in twitter @TSL08 for further detail.she can speak english.

Revised translation of Leeteuk message to his future wife (pretending that he leave a message for his wife at home during live broadcast)~

Leeteuk Message

Aegi-ya/Baby-ya.. Even though we've just been away/parted from each other not that long, but I miss you already. Oppa will go back quickly as soon as I finish my work. Prepare/set up delicious meal for me, or if my baby is having difficulties, we can just go out to buy and eat delicious things instead. Please wait for me for a while, Oppa will go back and meet you quickly. I love you.. Bye!

Sora's  Message

Hi^__^
It has become really colder. plz take care of yourself. I am caring myself well and I'm really fine. so don't! never! worry about me..^^

It is christmas eve soon... I hope u to have meaningful time with people that you love. Merry christmas to all.

The message of Sora for christmas just came out after Leeteuk has released a secret message to his wife. I can't help but to feel happy reading the lines between their message, my delusional minds only say that the messages of both seems connected.. the message of both seems makes sense...Knowing these 2 people loves to do role play and at the same time sending secret messages to each other..( FD's fighting !! )

shymaldita28

said:

Hi @tienvo, here's link for tutorial of creating a new thread.^^
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2002719/soompi-forum-how-tos

@lallinachan, is your question still open for discussion? Good question but hard to answer.^^

@shymaldita28, still confused about Teuk “Ladies Man”.
#Teuk collected phone number but not contact them (Sungmin’ testimony at WGM, align with what Teuk said at Come to Play) to show off the other members of SJ that girls like him.
>>The fact that Sungmin knew that Teuk not contact the phone owners, can we translate it as the main reason he collect the number was not to show off?

#Teuk close with girl groups to show that he is approachable person and made SuJu members intimidated by him.
>>I do agree that Teuk is attentive but at the same time love attention, but why he want SuJu members felt inferior towards him?

#I rarely watch Teuk program, why he had with Casanova’ image? I see Teuk behaved like someone who had great a network of friends, but some people might misunderstood him because his known as single.

Hoping an enlightenment from you, thank you.^^

@mywebfoot & @luvallkorea, awesome! I never thought of that possibility (Sora tweet & her agency).

not really OT - just want to share - may have something to do with JungSora's reason not to come out in the open:

Singer Naul and actress Han Hye Jin broke up after 9 years as a couple.

A lot of people are disappointed with this news, especially those who knew how long they've been together.  I'm sure both are sad that instead of getting married, they decided to break up.

I am sure this is one reason why JungSora didn't want to come out in the open.  I still believe they are for real, they are just being careful - because if they admit they are together and then break up in the long run, it is not only them who will suffer the sadness but everyone around them.

Almost done with moving so taking a short break here -

Talking about nampyeon No. 1 insecurity - the deadliest of his insecurities - the talented Brother-in-law No. 1 -

He knows the many talents of SungMin - so he was really worried. 

Don't worry Park JungSoo, your talent is different from your brother - and am sure Sora loves what she sees in you.

Guest sassydeli

This clip really hints and makes dc shippers go ahhhhhhh so does it actually hints that teuk msg s sora late at night ヽ(^。^)ノ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8GRP4yOS6o&feature=youtube_gdata_player credit. Owner p.s i tot i should keep a copy before they block all sre videos since they seem to have blocked dc episodes for download any nice fd can tell me where else can I download the whole sub version ): other than kshownet