[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Good morning from windy and cold Los Angeles - the coldest ever since I got here sooooooo many years ago!! I thought about the time when I went to Korea for a short vacation - 4 layers of clothing made me feel warm!!!!

Anyway - you FDs made me so tired early this morning - back-reading two pages of awesome posts - and what made me tired is pushing the button and giving you all the AWESOME points you all deserve!!

FDs - D'BEST - JJANG - DA BONG - DAEBAKK!!!

Hi! FDs. First I would like to congratulated this thread to reach 1,020 pages now and also for protection this thread.

@shofifajrin Sorry to reply your posts now. I will give you my opinion.

Your first post on the pictures

1) Your first picture, I cannot see properly. The picture is blur. You indicated the SNSD girls are there and there is no sign of Leeteuk. What are you trying to tell us with this pictures? Can I said that I am there too hugging Leeteuk? Keke

2) I cannot see the remaining pictures. Can you post properly in order for us to give you our opinion?

Your second post on commit suicide

1) I cannot understand the article. Sorry I don't think it is an article. Is more like a gossip post to me. Next time post a proper article for us to comment.

2) Do not mix languages. We, FDs here only understand English or Teukso languages. If you want to mix language, make sure we can google translate it. Spell check your post first so that we can google translate. Eg. you posted engmkutuk. I don't think there is this word. I think you mean mengkutuk (English means criticize).

3) Your footnote said my Korean friends said......... I also do a bit of survey. I asked my Korean friends what they think of Teukso/Jungsora. They told me Jungsora is REAL. I asked them why they said REAL and they told me that there is an overflow of skinships as Korean are very sensitive on this skinships.

Sorry I cannot give you my opinion as I really do not understand your posts. We, FDs actually very happy and welcome you to post in this thread as you have activate the thread here today. We hope that this thread can reach 2,000 pages before Park Jung Su release from army. Good luck to you.

Before I forget, here I wish all FDs in advance "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year".

Pagetopper wish:

I wish Park Jung So will announce that he is going to get married with Kang Sora when he releases from the army. We, FDs will fly to Korea to attend their wedding in Jamsil Stadium.

Just to change the atmosphere here..I will just share my thoughts in the question of @lallinachan and my opinion will be based on what I see, I hear and observe to PJS inside and outside of WGM during the times their program was broadcasted.

Firstly I think PJS really wanted to find real love in WGM since he knows that he will be reaching 30 soon plus he will be in the army. that feeling of having an inspiration during the time he will enter the armyhe wanted it. PJS knows that he needs inspiration in order to have a life inside the army and at the same time an assurance that he is still desirable at his age. He has a lot of insecurities on himself that eventhough he tried hiding it through his jokes still the real PJS fears appear sometimes. If he is confident in himself why does he have to compare himself with a duck, if he has this confidence he can compare himself to a model or famous actor. Deep down he would rather compare himself to something that people will find funny but for him it was a scapegoat that he will not be criticized by his looks. Compared to Eunhyuk I think PJS is more insecured on his looks. He does a lot of things to prove to others that he is desirable.

1. He collects phone numbers of ladies to show off the other members of SJ that ladies like him. He has the numbers but he never contact them.

2. He loved being called a ladies man by netizen that in the end he realize ( during the end of wgm days )that it was not a good image for him.

3. He is friendly with girl group not because he likes them but he wanted to show off that he is approachable man and definitely SJ members will be intimidated to him.

4. His age has make him more insecured being lined up with young boy group is something that shows his egoistic attitude.

5. Last but not the least he always asked people he meet even in the first time who is more good looking in SJ, just like what he asked Sora in their first meeting. He blushes whenever ladies find him handsome especially when he and Sora was at the market.

PJS is not conceited on his looks but insecured and that makes him awkward when he met Sora after 4 months. He felt that she was not attracted to him since they were not able to communicate but in the end he realized that he was selfish during those times they were separated because he felt that Sora did not like him and he did not bother to exert more effort in order to gain more trust from her. He only realize that Sora was just waiting for him to be more open on his feelings not infront of the camera but behind it after the strike. That was the reason he called himself selfish during the blackroom interview. He was unaware of Sora's feelings to him was real from before and he got scared to moved forward and be close to her more during those 4 months strike

PJS liked Sora during the beginning of WGM because of her pure / innocence that even Donghae and Eunhyuk  has told him on his first date with Sora. Why did he told Sora about it? because it is one way of  letting Sora know that those 2 people whom has given their opinion are the people he trusted so much.Their opinions are taken seriously by PJS. ( When people are important in your life their opinions are taken seriously and if it involves another person whom you felt is qualified to be your partner, she will be informed that there are 2 important people in your life that accepts her)

The opinions given by Donghae and Eunhyuk for Sora has given PJS more confidence to make the relationship real that is the reason he is more forward on his actions inside and outside of WGM but when 4 months strike came and the communication lessen he felt the fear of losing her completely will hurt him and from there he started to put a wall and an awkward feeling came when they meet again. I have a feeling that during those 4 months they were not filming PJS has some attachment to her and somehow got a little bit hurt...it was hard for him that Sora was not communicating with him. He might have asked her behind the camera after seeing each other after 4 months and she might have answered her honestly and from then on while watching nami episode the PJS that we have known before came back a little by doing an aegyo to Sora's phone call.

For Sora during the 4 months she knows that PJS was too busy and she is the type of person who don't want to bother people when they are working. As shown in her conversation with PJS about Sungmin. She told him that it was not good to call a person when he is busy and it irritates PJS that time. That is Sora's personality she cares too much on people to extent that she is shy to bother them. I feel that it was the same feeling she has for PJS, since she knows how busy he was overseas. As much as possible she don't want to give burden to PJS by calling him instead she was eager to meet him personally again in WGM.

During and After 4 months.....

PJS : What if I get hurt for involving my feelings again?? ..... What If she reject me just because I'm 30???...What if she found someone better than me??

What if she meet someone more handsome than me or taller than me?? ..What if she will be shy again infront of me????.. What if I can't make her happy again??..

and his answer to himself was....I will try to control the feelings although it was real keep your heart at safe...

Sora : If only I show more affection to him??....If only I express more of my real thoughts and real feelings to him??? ...If only I become more forward to him???... If only I did not get scared of showing my affections to him?? ...If only I can make him happy more??

and her answer to herself was... I will be more expressive and active one once we meet again without any regrets in the end..

The what if of PJS and Sora's If only has appeared on episode 22. PJS show that he is a prized man after meeting Sora again and Sora has become more active infront of PJS.

In the end they have understood each other well and it shows on their body gestures when they are with Sungmin that they are more comfortable with each other without any hesitation of when and how to do a skinship at those has came natural. Honestly I find the skinship of the 2 more comfortable after the strike.

I do hope @lallinachan I was able to answer your question.

OMO is Sora out and IU in

There is a very strong chance that IU will be cast as the female lead for an upcoming drama, “The Best Lee Soon Shin.”

According to broadcast sources, IU is positively looking through the project, which is to be aired in April of next year on KBS. Discussions with the production team have already taken place since months ago and currently, there is a strong possibility that IU will confirm her decision to join the cast.

“The Best Lee Soon Shin” is about a bright girl, Lee Soon Shin, from a small island village, who moves to the big city of Seoul and works to become a big star. IU will be playing the lead role of Lee Soon Shin if she decides to join. Lee Soon Shin’s character is brave, bright and cheerful. If IU joins the cast, it will be her return to the small screen after two years since “Dream High.”

“The Best Lee Soon Shin” will be a weekend drama on KBS, which means that it will air for a lengthy time period. The drama’s main PD, Yoon Sung Shik spoke with Newsen on December 20 and said, “We are having internal discussions about the casting situation.”

“The Best Lee Soon Shin” will air in April of next year after “My Daughter Seo Young.”

nourelqamar25 said: shymaldita28 said:

There is a very strong chance that IU will be cast as the female lead for an upcoming drama, “The Best Lee Soon Shin.”

According to broadcast sources, IU is positively looking through the project, which is to be aired in April of next year on KBS. Discussions with the production team have already taken place since months ago and currently, there is a strong possibility that IU will confirm her decision to join the cast.

“The Best Lee Soon Shin” is about a bright girl, Lee Soon Shin, from a small island village, who moves to the big city of Seoul and works to become a big star. IU will be playing the lead role of Lee Soon Shin if she decides to join. Lee Soon Shin’s character is brave, bright and cheerful. If IU joins the cast, it will be her return to the small screen after two years since “Dream High.”

“The Best Lee Soon Shin” will be a weekend drama on KBS, which means that it will air for a lengthy time period. The drama’s main PD, Yoon Sung Shik spoke with Newsen on December 20 and said, “We are having internal discussions about the casting situation.”

“The Best Lee Soon Shin” will air in April of next year after “My Daughter Seo Young.”

Guest mariareyes

GOOD EVENING MY DIMPLES FAMILIES, FIRST IT MY MISTAKES FOR NOT CLEANING THE BATHROOM THE WAY YOU TOLD ME TO, I CONFESS I DIDN'T USED BLEACH THAT'S WHY FLY KEEP COMING HERE ONCE AGAIN SORRY DLOBLE BLEACH, CLEANING RIGHT KNOW OK $-)

Guest meridiansuci

Huey is COming fro Spazzing badge LOL :)>-
Before i start my busy day ~O)
i will stop by and give you a gift .. :x
a
badge LOL ....
>:D<
I'll share my fan art that has been completed ..
:D
is still half finished .. aka half-baked ... kkkk
:))

Guest mariareyes

~_~ Hi! FD'S it almost Christmas,and I want to Share This With you, just think about it what is Christmas? THE CHRISTMAS SHOES!! IT WAS ALMOST CHRISTMAS TIME THRE I STOOD IN ANOTHER LINE. THYING TO BUY THAT LAST GIFT OR TWO NOT REALLY IN THE CHRISTMAS MOOD. STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. WAS A LITTLE BOY AWAITING anxiously. Pacing around like little boys do.and in his hands he held a pair of shoes, AND his clothes were worn and old he was dirty from head to toe. AND ehen it came his time. To pay I couldn't believe What I hesrd him say. "Sir I wanna buy these shoes. For my mama please.it's Christmas eve.and these shoes are jusy her size. Could you hurry sir, daddy says there's not much tome, you see, she's been sick for quite a while, and I know these shoes will make her smile. Amd I Want her to look beautiful if mama meey Jesus tonight " They counted pennies for what seemed like years, and cashier said "son there's not enough here." He searched his pockets frantically

then he turned and he look at me. He Said, " mama made Christmas good in our house, though most years she just did wihtout, Tell me sir, what am I going to do. Somehow I've gotta buy hre these Christmas shoes. So I laid the money down. I just had to help him out. And I'll here forget the look on his face when he said. "Mama's going to look so great, I knew I caught a glimpse of heaven's love as he thanked me and ran out. I khew that god had sent that little boy to remind me, what Christmas all about.I want her to look beautiful if mama meet'd Jesus, tonight. Sorry for the long post that for some of us that mother's are not here with us HAPPY holidays!!!!

Guest tweetiaa

shymaldita28 said:

@huey woah..thanks for sharing Sora's ESquire Magazine pictures. Look at those killer legs...now i wonder what will be Jungsu's reaction when he sees this?...hmmmm
would it still be like this?
tangodressfitting_Teukso.gif
oh well, it's in a magazine so he can stare at it how many times he wants,,,kkkk..WOLF-Teuk...arooooooo...ROAR!!! :)) :))will he show off his girlfriend in the army or will he hide the magazines so no one in the ARMY would look at it as he said in episode 24, he 's fine when he looks but he doesn't want other to stare at SOra..the ever-jealous PJS!!! :D
btw poke poke  @huey (WARNING:exclusive for perjuhmmas)

looks like you can do some future predictions although it's in a quiet different area..

:)) :)) u know what I mean right BUNNY? :)) :))

Guest lenakent

Out of curiosity, can anyone translate the Esquire Magazine?  That would be much appreciated.  Thank you in advance. Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year.