[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

playerkbd said:
Hi 5!!! Totally agree with you..lately I've been finding things and moments that JungSora/InHyun have in common..kkk..I have it all saved in my file to use as my sig.. :D

Yes,indeed they are both menboong and yes I acknowledge the reason why PJS is keeping the relationship a secret 'coz unlike JHW, he had a lot to risk and will face a great consequences if he ever do so. JHW and PJS may be different in some ways, while JHW is always vocal with his past relationship and PJS tend to confuse us with his interviews but always give us a hint..I love them both equally..

I'll wait for him until he's ready to go public..as I've mentioned before..though I believe JungSoraisREal..but not having a direct confirmation is both frustrating and enjoyable at the same time..frustrating 'coz we don't know what is what and I find all the FD analysis, investigating couple accessories, analysing hints enjoyable..it's like decoding "The JungSora Code" or "DC X-files" :)):))

One more thing they have in common, they both have voice that lull me sleep..soo soothing..

Kshownow almost got blocked because of Drama Fever Report, i don't know what happened exactly, but they are screaming for our help on facebook and twitter :

DramaFever is filing DMCA to all subbing team that are fansubbing Korean shows all over the internet so they can get all viewers. They started taking down MySoju, KimchiDrama, etc and soon Kshownow, iSUBS.

We ask all of you to all message/post on DramaFever's Facebook fanpage about you loving other fansub groups such as Kshownow and iSUBS and stop sending DMCA to us.

If we get alot of DMCA, Kshownow will be deleted from the internet. That goes to your favorite subbing team also.

Please let us be united in this one in the love of Running man. Even in subbing shows there's a monopolist.

https://www.facebook.com/DramaFever

First DMCA we get is from the dramas and other shows we posted. So We decided to delete all 800 links of our non-subbed videos.

Now, DramaFever started to send DMCA to take down our Running Man subbed videos that we worked hard for.
DramaFever is taking away your rights to choose. To choose where you want to watch. They want you all to watch to their site.

I must say, yes they have the rights but why try to delete the 'FANSUB' to earn more? Why don't they just work hard and try to top what 'FANSUBBERS' are doing so they can earn more viewers?
And how other countries can watch from DramaFever? When they are allowed only to work on America?

Is it like "To All Korean show lovers please come to America to watch your favorite Korean shows with English subtitles"

or

"Living in America? No? GTFO"

Thanks everyone who still support us until now. We'll wait and see what will DramaFever's next move, hopefully they will be more considerate to know that there are many fans of Running man and other shows outside of US but still, we'll be continuing our work for you guys.

Moving to a forum or other site is the best temporary way if it all fails.

Just remember that "We are doing this for the fans of this show. No copyright infringement intended. We do not claim any raw video as our own nor we are affiliated in any way with this variety show. Our subtitles are purely 'fanbased'. All materials and copyrights from this video belongs to Seoul Broadcasting System (SBS). "

Have a good day ahead~ http://tl.gd/kb3u8p

https://twitter.com/RealKshownow

http://www.facebook.com/kshownow.net/posts/567830586565016

playerkbd said:

koreaTSL

wrote:

»

Merry Christmas ^___^<br />

Overseas fans of sora<br />

I want to give her something encouragement I could do for tired and dispirited sora.<br />

Can you helf me ??<br />

Please forward my mail Christmas message for sora ~<br />

For example, 

http://blog.naver.com/sepia0814/110154105017<br

/>

<br />

Please, helf me  ㅡ..ㅡ;;<br />

<br />

p.s : my e- mail  ( sepia0814@naver.com )  <br />

chrysalis1110 said: Kshownow almost got blocked because of Drama Fever Report, i don't know what happened exactly, but they are screaming for our help on facebook and twitter :

DramaFever is filing DMCA to all subbing team that are fansubbing Korean shows all over the internet so they can get all viewers. They started taking down MySoju, KimchiDrama, etc and soon Kshownow, iSUBS.

We ask all of you to all message/post on DramaFever's Facebook fanpage about you loving other fansub groups such as Kshownow and iSUBS and stop sending DMCA to us.

If we get alot of DMCA, Kshownow will be deleted from the internet. That goes to your favorite subbing team also.

Please let us be united in this one in the love of Running man. Even in subbing shows there's a monopolist.

https://www.facebook.com/DramaFever

First DMCA we get is from the dramas and other shows we posted. So We decided to delete all 800 links of our non-subbed videos.

Now, DramaFever started to send DMCA to take down our Running Man subbed videos that we worked hard for.
DramaFever is taking away your rights to choose. To choose where you want to watch. They want you all to watch to their site.

I must say, yes they have the rights but why try to delete the 'FANSUB' to earn more? Why don't they just work hard and try to top what 'FANSUBBERS' are doing so they can earn more viewers?
And how other countries can watch from DramaFever? When they are allowed only to work on America?

Is it like "To All Korean show lovers please come to America to watch your favorite Korean shows with English subtitles"

or

"Living in America? No? GTFO"

Thanks everyone who still support us until now. We'll wait and see what will DramaFever's next move, hopefully they will be more considerate to know that there are many fans of Running man and other shows outside of US but still, we'll be continuing our work for you guys.

Moving to a forum or other site is the best temporary way if it all fails.

Just remember that "We are doing this for the fans of this show. No copyright infringement intended. We do not claim any raw video as our own nor we are affiliated in any way with this variety show. Our subtitles are purely 'fanbased'. All materials and copyrights from this video belongs to Seoul Broadcasting System (SBS). "

Have a good day ahead~ http://tl.gd/kb3u8p

https://twitter.com/RealKshownow

http://www.facebook.com/kshownow.net/posts/567830586565016

Huey Coming bring News LOL

121214 Teuk's interview with K.forces media [Part 1]

Q. After ending your training at the training centre, how have you been ever since you transferred here?
I enlisted on the 30th of October. I received my training diligently at the Recruit Training Centre and after I finished the training, I was transferred here and have been working hard for the 6.25 musical that the Ministry of National Defence will be producing. (Because) I received my training diligently so my stamina seems to have worn out so I was worried if I could do well for the musical but now that practice has already started(,) I am living on with a pleasant mindset.

Q. On the first day at the Recruit Training Centre, what thoughts did you have before you slept?
Firstly(,) the people who has already came to the army told me a lot that it is really hard and lonely but I enlisted with Soldier Lee Sangchul(Sangchu) so we talked a lot so it seems that there wasn’t much loneliness. The 3 days that I was at the reserve centre(,) I kept thinking “am I really here at the army now?” and it didn’t feel real.

Q. Was there a training at the training centre that was memorable?
The things that we hear easily and experience in our everyday life(,) there are a lot of restrictions after you come to the army. Come to think of it(,) I’ve came to discover that there are little things that I became thankful for and little things that makes me feel happy. Because of that(,) all (the trainings) were memorable but if I have to pick one(,) it would be shooting. Doing live firing with a loaded gun for the first time in my life, I did well for the day shooting and the night shooting etc so I received the “Shooting King” commendation from the Division Commander and that seems to be the most unforgettable moment of my life.

Q. Is there a food that especially became delicious after you’ve enlisted to the army?
Actually(,) before I enlisted(,) I can’t drink fresh milk well but during the period when I was receiving educational training(,) whenever there is fresh milk(,) the guy that was next to me will drink it to the point where there was nothing left. Before(I enlisted,) I didn’t eat well but at the training centre(,) I really didn’t even leave a grain of rice and ate everything cleanly. And the chocopie that I have to mention.. the blood donation car came and (because) I was the ambassador for blood donation for about 4 years so I thought that I have to donate blood but the person who came here was someone I’ve worked with before so that person treated me chocopies. I ate 8 chocopies. I also ate 4 tangerines and 2 boxes of cookies(.) It was memorable that I ate so many chocopies to the degree that I didn’t even know I liked it this much.

[CR: http://demaclub.tistory.com/1032]

note : RT from teukables

Housewives Select Super Junior’s Leeteuk as Most Desirable Son-In-Law

Super Junior’s Kim Hee Chul is popular with the ladies but apparently that’s one of the reasons why mid-aged housewives aren’t exactly warmed up to the idea of him marrying their daughters. 

In the next episode of MBC Music’s All The K-Pop a special winter episode will air. 

During the episode, the results of an old survey conducted on 100 middle-aged housewives from a singing class before Leeteuk’s army enlistment will be revealed. The survey asked which Super Junior member they would least want as a future son-in-law. 

65115943.jpg

Kim Heechul came in first, well ahead of the other members, to show he was the least wanted Super Junior member as a son-in-law.

Surveyors commented, “With his looks, he looks like many [other] women would follow him around” and “He looks like he would cheat a lot”, on their reasons for Kim Heechul’s selection. Following behind Kim Heechul was Yesung in second and Choi Siwon in third. 

Leeteuk came in last, as the most wanted potential son-in-law. 

Leeteuk also weighed in on the matter saying, “Heechul has a very particular merit. It’s one where once you fall for him, you can’t fall out… If I was a woman, I would find it very difficult as well.” 

The full results and episode will air on December 14
http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=24019

Thanks @ukts74 for the info

Another news 

[star of the Week] Super Junior Leeteuk’s Perfect Partners

We know that Leeteuk will forever be the leader of Super Junior, but that’s not the only responsibility the dependable idol star had during his pre-army career.

When Leeteuk wasn’t keeping the Super Junior boys in line, he was busy being a reality TV father and husband as well as a variety show MC and radio DJ.

But the busy Super Junior member got some help along the way, and we’ve rounded up some of Leeteuk’s match-made-in-TV-heaven partners.

26307955.jpg

SISTAR

Leeteuk took up daddy duty in 2011, when he became the TV father to baby Kyumin on the fourth season of KBS’ Hello Baby.

We know parenting can be tough, so it was a good thing he had the four beautiful ladies of SISTAR to ease him into fatherhood. 

Each episode, the girls compete to win baby Kyumin’s favor as his favorite mom.

43258015.jpg

Kang Sora

While Leeteuk was playing reality TV dad to baby Kyumin, he also found his reality TV wife in actress Kang Sora (Trust us, this all makes sense in the reality TV world). 

The two were paired up in the third season of MBC’s We Got Married, and viewers reveled in their blossoming on-screen relationship, which began in September 2011. 

Although the on-screen relationship eventually came to an end, we think it’s safe to say the couple milked the romance while it lasted.

91389672.jpg

Boom

After being Kang Ho Dong’s right and left hand men on SBS’ Star King, Leeteuk and Boom took center stage as the main MCs of the show in October 2011.

Despite Kang Ho Dong’s controvery-ridden exit from the show at the time, Leeteuk and Boom were able to continue to bring the laughs and wow the audience in Kang Ho Dong’s stead. 

Leeteuk and Boom, who have worked together on numerous occasions, proved to be a powerful pair.

62432745.jpg

Eunhyuk

Finally, we can’t talk about Leeteuk’s perfect partners without mentioning fellow Super Junior member and radio show co host Eunhyuk. 

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk took over the airwaves in August 2006 with KBS Cool FM’s Super Junior’s Kiss the Radio and entertained listeners for five years, before passing the baton on to fellow members Sungmin and Ryeowook in December 2011. 

Which partner hit it off the best with Leeteuk? Let us know in the comments below?

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=19774

Guest tweetiaa

josan said:

Super Junior’s Kim Hee Chul is popular with the ladies but apparently that’s one of the reasons why mid-aged housewives aren’t exactly warmed up to the idea of him marrying their daughters. 

In the next episode of MBC Music’s All The K-Pop a special winter episode will air. 

During the episode, the results of an old survey conducted on 100 middle-aged housewives from a singing class before Leeteuk’s army enlistment will be revealed. The survey asked which Super Junior member they would least want as a future son-in-law. 

Kim Heechul came in first, well ahead of the other members, to show he was the least wanted Super Junior member as a son-in-law.

Surveyors commented, “With his looks, he looks like many [other] women would follow him around” and “He looks like he would cheat a lot”, on their reasons for Kim Heechul’s selection. Following behind Kim Heechul was Yesung in second and Choi Siwon in third. 

Leeteuk also weighed in on the matter saying, “Heechul has a very particular merit. It’s one where once you fall for him, you can’t fall out… If I was a woman, I would find it very difficult as well.” 

tweetiaa said: josan said:

@kaiskloset it just the moms from there think that their daughters can't handle our biases. meaning they are too desirable for women.  I dont know why they think Teuk is the best but at least they think he is loyal.  Not that our biases dont. Its just that they think they are too good looking... no need to worry dear

Guest gisellec

hello, good weekend, lots of rain here in Spain.

It's good to see leeteuk speak from the army, I have been reading allkpop old things, and there are different opinions good and varied, since Sora is too good to Leeteuk, until Sora did not appeal at all leeteuk. and wonder what kind of relationship I saw on WGM.

They believe that there was a change in leeteuk after the four-month strike, which was more like a Sora Noona than a wife. to start is my opinion that never saw them as a married couple, I saw them more as a couple of strangers who were meeting each other and things were looking a dating relationship, for me this is more credible than acting directly as they are nearby. I do believe Sora when he says that feelings are real and in episodes of leeteuk and sora many things you can not fake it.

Four months was the time that saw leeteuk as was in the relationship and hit the brakes before becoming romantically involved but Sora, because he really did not know I felt sora by then, with messages gives me twiter show that she was always slow to feel safe.

tarot cards when the man told him that no one was struck, but leeteuk if it looked like a man at his level, if I think sora leeteuk began to admire and I think it really started to feel things for on and needed to be honest with her ​​feelings.

I'm not guru on relationships, but just read the comments of each and every one of those who write here, I get the feeling I'm not the only person who has seen love, respect, admiration and love in this two people .

and again Teuksora F5REVER.......