[Official] TANGO COUPLE: LEE DONG WOOK and KIM SUN AH

Guest donnapie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jastinel

hi....go to link to watch sunny arriving at go soo's wedding....toooo pretty!!!

@ Ianthe_ Mofu : http://t.cn/zOLAo4t*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image*

Another video from Go Soo sshi wedding (arrival of the stars plus interview)

Thanks for all the goodies!

------------------

From Japan FM of KSA (posted in sunwook wordpress)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed8TeG8bQYk&feature=player_embedded

Guest JaelAhumada

Hello, I want to do 2 questions, how the song is called Lee  Dong Wook  wrote to his fanmeet? And by chance someone has the video that Kim Sun Ah did for the birthday of Lee Dong Wook? Thank you. laugh.gif

Guest sarika13

Thanks for the link guys. It seems so quite for me after Sunny had closed down her me2 account T T Please keep feeding this thread more with anything that related to them, thank you so much:)

@jaelahumada you could find your answer by reading back through out this thread cuz am not sure which page is it.

Guest arashi76

Even Wookie is quiet with his me2day.  Hope his next post will still be SOAW related (better yet Sunny related). Lol!

3 days left until LDW's drama officially wraps up.  I really really hope they're going to continue the overseas promotions together....

actor_wook_4351654394908258639.jpg?type=w500

OMO! Wookie posted this in me2day!

아~완판남이라고 기사까지 나주시고~어때? 스타일 좀 사나? ㅎㅎ 뭐 중요한건 그게 아니고요. 특집 진행 합니다!! 저에게 궁금한 질문 댓글로 달아주세요! 다섯분 선정해서 제가 성실히 답해 드릴게요~지금부터 시작!! 고고고~~~기간은 일주일!! 

">어떤 질문이건 상관 없어요. 어차피 답하는건 내 맘이니까~ㅋㅋㅋ 단! 너무 사적인 질문은 당연히 패스된다는거 알아주세요~~난폭한 로맨스 질문도 패스! 아무말도 할수 없어요...그냥 마지막 방송까지 잘 봐주시면 그걸로 감사!

Google translate this as :

Oh, that article wanpan to South Carolina sigo ~ How are you? Style, or a little? There's not much that's not it  .Special to proceed! Questions, please leave me aquestion and comment! I'll answer in good faith by selecting five minutes - start now! Go, go, go ~ ~ ~ period of a week!

Ask me anything, I do not care. Daphaneungeon anywayjust my mamyinikka ~ kkk! Question is too personal, I know, of course, please pass ~ ~ rowdy romancequestions Pass! I do not talk about anything else ... justuntil the final broadcast. If you do well with it, thanks!wub.gif

Guest arashi76

*quoted image*

OMO! Wookie posted this in me2day!

아~완판남이라고 기사까지 나주시고~어때? 스타일 좀 사나? ㅎㅎ 뭐 중요한건 그게 아니고요. 특집 진행 합니다!! 저에게 궁금한 질문 댓글로 달아주세요! 다섯분 선정해서 제가 성실히 답해 드릴게요~지금부터 시작!! 고고고~~~기간은 일주일!! 

">어떤 질문이건 상관 없어요. 어차피 답하는건 내 맘이니까~ㅋㅋㅋ 단! 너무 사적인 질문은 당연히 패스된다는거 알아주세요~~난폭한 로맨스 질문도 패스! 아무말도 할수 없어요...그냥 마지막 방송까지 잘 봐주시면 그걸로 감사!

Google translate this as :

Oh, that article wanpan to South Carolina sigo ~ How are you? Style, or a little? There's not much that's not it  .Special to proceed! Questions, please leave me aquestion and comment! I'll answer in good faith by selecting five minutes - start now! Go, go, go ~ ~ ~ period of a week!

Ask me anything, I do not care. Daphaneungeon anywayjust my mamyinikka ~ kkk! Question is too personal, I know, of course, please pass ~ ~ rowdy romancequestions Pass! I do not talk about anything else ... justuntil the final broadcast. If you do well with it, thanks!*quoted image*

Haha!  He sounded like Sunny. wub.gif

Guest kithyhoo

"LeeDongWook says he's gonna hold an event! Ask him a question, and he'll choose 5 of them and answer next week

Of course, no questions about too personal things & no questions about "WildRomance". He just wants u to enjoy the drama"

http://sunwook.wordpress.com/

[Trans] Ah~ saw news article about me being a “wanpannam” (his style is a fashion hit, best seller)~How about it? The style is a bit much huh? haha But that’s not important thing. My work progress is what matters. You can ask me questions. I will pick 5 questions and will answer them honestly~Starting now!! Go Go Go ~~~ You have one week!!! It doesn’t matter what question you ask. I will try my best to answer~ kekeke Of course I won’t answer questions that are too personal~~ I can’t say too much with questions related to Wild Romance……I hope you watch the finale, it’s good. Thanks!

Posted in Lee Dong Wook, Me2day

Posted by sunwook blog

There are also some unseen pics of wookie with baby from SOAW drama on the blog

Guest JaelAhumada

Thanks for the link guys. It seems so quite for me after Sunny had closed down her me2 account T T  Please keep feeding this thread more with anything that related to them, thank you so much:)

@jaelahumada you could find your answer by reading back through out this thread cuz am not sure which page is it.

Thank you. I will look. If you find it let me know.laugh.gif

Guest JaelAhumada

So true. Remember Sunny's video gift to Wookie during his birthday fanmeet? In her message she said something like "Thank you for leading me to the right place." I cannot forget that line that she said. It just says so much. I really indicates how deep their level of friendship/relationship has gone. blush.gif

Hello, Do you have the video? I would like to see it.

Guest bananaleaf

Wow, he does sound like Sunny! Maybe Sunny will post a question for him to answer, too? :rolleyes:

wow you haven't visited us in a long time huh? Sunny deleted her me2day exactly a week ago. tears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gif

Sigh i remember the good ole times when we posted questions on her me2day. "Do you make a good pollack soup?" "If HB and LDW were on a sinking boat, who would u save first?" :lol: The question she chose..."if given a situation where u have to choose btw love and friendship, which one would u choose?" KSA answered..."of course loveeeee." sighhhhhhhhhhh. I posted that lucky question on Wookie's me2day too. Let's see if he answers. :w00t:

Anyway, rumor has it that Jung Yong Hwa might be the male lead for the drama I do I do. :blink:

Guest jastinel

wow you haven't visited us in a long time huh? Sunny deleted her me2day exactly a week ago. tears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gif

Sigh i remember the good ole times when we posted questions on her me2day. "Do you make a good pollack soup?" "If HB and LDW were on a sinking boat, who would u save first?" :lol: The question she chose..."if given a situation where u have to choose btw love and friendship, which one would u choose?" KSA answered..."of course loveeeee." sighhhhhhhhhhh. I posted that lucky question on Wookie's me2day too. Let's see if he answers. :w00t:

Anyway, rumor has it that Jung Yong Hwa might be the male lead for the drama I do I do. :blink:

I miss me2day, if only Sunny still have me2day, may be we can see if she`s going to ask a Q for Wook.

Anyway, wid that rumor, if JYH will be in the drama I do...I do, I hope he will not be the leading man of KSA,

just saying, the age gap is too big. I wish for an older actor...Jung Woo Sung or may be Won Bin.

I can`t wait to hear more about KSA next drama.

Have a nice day everyone!

Guest incarnadine

Sigh i remember the good ole times when we posted questions on her me2day. "Do you make a good pollack soup?" "If HB and LDW were on a sinking boat, who would u save first?"  :lol: The question she chose..."if given a situation where u have to choose btw love and friendship, which one would u choose?" KSA answered..."of course loveeeee." sighhhhhhhhhhh. I posted that lucky question on Wookie's me2day too. Let's see if he answers.  :w00t:    

Heya! Actually, I've been visiting regularly but I haven't been posting as much as before. I just read coz it's more fun ^^

Ohhh right, Sunny doesn't have me2day anymore... so she won't be able to ask Wookie anything on me2day T____T

Jung Yong Hwa -- hwattttt :blink:

Guest mamaatay

Heya! Actually, I've been visiting regularly but I haven't been posting as much as before. I just read coz it's more fun ^^

Ohhh right, Sunny doesn't have me2day anymore... so she won't be able to ask Wookie anything on me2day T____T

Jung Yong Hwa -- hwattttt :blink:

No.... FNC confirmed Jung Yong Hwa wouldn't do it... :)

Archived