[Official] TANGO COUPLE: LEE DONG WOOK and KIM SUN AH

Guest donnapie

Guest Chique Camps

Hello guys!!! please help us boost "Likes" for Kim Sun Ah unnie's picture...We have an online voting poll here in the Philippines and we want her to win...you can help us by clicking "like" button of this picture https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=647389448621697&set=a.647389255288383.1073741841.211194962241150&type=1&permPage=1 ...please help us, she's really left behind by almost 50 likes...We're hoping for your full support...Thank you guys! Please do support and help our dear Kim Sun Ah to win... ^_^

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chique Camps

Hello guys!!! please help us boost "Likes" for Kim Sun Ah unnie's picture...We have an online voting poll here in the Philippines and we want her to win...you can help us by clicking "like" button of this picture https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=647389448621697&set=a.647389255288383.1073741841.211194962241150&type=1&permPage=1 ...please help us, she's really left behind by almost 50 likes...We're hoping for your full support...Thank you guys! Please do support and help our dear Kim Sun Ah to win... ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ewen Choon

Dear all,
New SunWook fans here...XD
FYI: http://sunwook.xclub.tw/
Forum dedicated to SunWook ^^
And recently there are some new SOAW BTS in YouTube...Not the SBS version...
Something rare n interesting =)
U can see more SunWook interaction...hehehe...=)
Nice to meet you all here. 

Guest shin mi rae

donnapie said: REJOICE MY FELLOW SUNWOOK SHIPPERS!

After all these years, the ship is ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

This photo was recently posted by High Cut of the pair together which was personally autographed by the both of them.

What makes this special was that out of all the individuals present in the photoshoot, SunWook was the only one who had a couple picture.

Look at the way he holds her!!!

tumblr_mlmzq5LOzg1qj7wgmo1_250.jpg

I swear i wanna cry! :(( :(( :((

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi~~i'm new here just want to ask~~are they still in one agency?recently i read news about LDW and KSA will attend in an event BFF on October...is that confirm already?thank's

• 2 weeks later...
Guest novchime

Hello, I am new here.  I started to like the two after watching "Scent of the woman" last month.  I have been reading/watching a lot of things about them.  I hope they are still together.

Greetings...

• 1 month later...
Guest ss 1212

today i just realize onething...KSA outfit when she's attend at BIFF(blue&black) last month..and LDW outfit when he's attend at Jardin de Chouette 2014 ss fashion show..are the same clr..blue and black..hmmm...i think that both of them should be attend on that BIFF together...but idk what happen only KSA on the red carpet alone....what do u think guys..??

Guest ss 1212

What should I say more about SunWook couple? Oh yes! If LDW is 184cm tall and KSA is almost as tall as him, she must be like 180cm tall?! That's one tall woman!

I edited this because I just realized she was a little shorter than I thought...

sunny 171 cm

• 2 months later...
Guest noopie_1

Hi everyone! Happy New Year! ^^ I read news from miss koala's (https://koalasplayground.com/2014/01/10/lee-da-hae-park-min-young-and-kim-sun-ah-all-switch-agencies/) That Sunah left KingKong and hasn't found new agency yet (hope by now, she has found her new agency).
Wookie joined KK in 2011, and I'm so happy that he & sunah were in one agency. Now that SunAh has left KK, I hope the two of them will remain keep in touch. ^^

Archived