[Official] TANGO COUPLE: LEE DONG WOOK and KIM SUN AH

Guest donnapie

Here are other pics of Wookie with Jung Joon Ha from the latter's twitter account ^_^

[Trans of Jung Joon Ha's tweet]Chatting on Kakaotalk!!!!!

35a85edf8db1cb130eb051a7dd54564e93584bac.jpg

[Trans of Jung Joon Ha's tweet] My face looks smaller …!!! Picture taken in Japan a few months back …Odaiba~~~!!!??a2cc7cd98d1001e91ae479bbb80e7bec55e797ad.jpg

[Trans of Jung Joon Ha's tweet] This guy’s face is bigger than mine???~~~~Really~~~~~~it’s important~~~I stand back. (for a smaller face in pictures ^^)ac4bd11373f08202cd73fc8b4bfbfbedaa641ba4.jpg

Are these pictures taken while shooting his drama WR or he went on a trip somewhere and the sea is on the background :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest arashi76

Was Jung Joon Ha in Wild Romance?  I checked the drama casting and Jung Joon Ha's profile and nothing in it shows that he was in WR. 

Wonder when was this taken? 

At least he's in a good mood. smile.gif

Kim Seon-ah ""The Sun and the Moon" is everywhere"

Kim Seon-ah showed how big a fan she is of the drama "The Sun and the Moon".

She posted on her Me Today homepage, "Although the sun and the moon can't be in the sky at the same time, they can be reflected in a pond. Did you ask to be forgotten? Do you wish to be? I am sorry that although though I tried to forget you, it cannot be done. It's so awesome. When the moon is up we sleep and when we wake up the sun is there. I wish for a warm sun tomorrow".

She then continued, "Shut that mouth, because I don't want to see it. Stand around for the time being. Everywhere I go it's about the sun and the moon".

Kim Seon-ah revealed that she is a fanatic of the current MBC drama "The Sun and the Moon" and she repeated the highlights of the drama. Last week's episodes of "The Sun and the Moon" took in 40% of viewers and is becoming the national drama of the season.

Those who have read Kim Seon-ah's "The Sun and the Moon" say, "You watch it too? Me too! I don't know anyone who doesn't!", "You should act in a historical drama like "The Sun and the Moon" too!", "You noted the highlight-worthy lines, I will be waiting for your next project" and more.

Source : 

news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Guest incarnadine

Was Jung Joon Ha in Wild Romance?  I checked the drama casting and Jung Joon Ha's profile and nothing in it shows that he was in WR. 

Wonder when was this taken? 

At least he's in a good mood. *quoted image*

Nope, JJH is not part of WR. To those familiar with the show "Moohan Doojeon" or "Infinite Challenge" on MBC, he's one of the MCs there. He's a very close friend of Wookie's -- they've been friends since before Wookie got famous. :) I guess he's been spending his spare time reconnecting with old friends.

Okay, I think I'll be the first (and probably the last) to admit that I'm just a teensy bit hurt that Sunny is gushing over Moon-Sun even as it is pummelling WR at the ratings :sweatingbullets: then again, to each his or her own; WR is prolly not her cup of tea. I just hope Wookie continues to hang in there and know that WR does have its supporters.

Guest arashi76

Nope, JJH is not part of WR. To those familiar with the show "Moohan Doojeon" or "Infinite Challenge" on MBC, he's one of the MCs there. He's a very close friend of Wookie's -- they've been friends since before Wookie got famous. :) I guess he's been spending his spare time reconnecting with old friends.

Okay, I think I'll be the first (and probably the last) to admit that I'm just a teensy bit hurt that Sunny is gushing over Moon-Sun even as it is pummelling WR at the ratings :sweatingbullets: then again, to each his or her own; WR is prolly not her cup of tea. I just hope Wookie continues to hang in there and know that WR does have its supporters.

Thanks!  I'm glad he's spending time with his friends. I wish though, that he also makes the time for Sunny.

I think more than being hurt, I'm not sure if I should get worried.  It's one thing to watch the show, it's another thing to publicly announcing that she's watching it.  But then, there's her line at the bottom that she said:

quote from her me2:

"Shut that mouth, because I don't want to see it. Stand around for the time being. Everywhere I go it's about the sun and the moon".

So was she watching it or wasn't she? Could be she was just surprised at the drama's popularity?

"Although the sun and the moon can't be in the sky at the same time, they can be reflected in a pond. Did you ask to be forgotten? Do you wish to be? I am sorry that although though I tried to forget you, it cannot be done. It's so awesome. When the moon is up we sleep and when we wake up the sun is there. I wish for a warm sun tomorrow".

There's like a secret code between the lines...is she saying though we can't see them together this days there's still ways that they can do to see each other? And she's encouraging Wookie by saying there's still hope & look for the brighter side...and because of this "whirlwind" events & "secrecy" I came up of this video (with the photos & gifs posted from all of SunWook Sisters & Shippers) I actually planned to post it on the 100th post on this forum but I'm so excited to share it than wait...hehe...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAXK-7GaEvo

Guest *alodia*

She must be amused at the rhetorics of that drama, she's SUNNY after all. And for all we know the moon goes by the initials LDW. :)

Oh I thought sunny qouted from a conversation from moon sun drama.

I think since everyone going crazy about the drama she just mention it in her me2 day. It's normal I guess.

And wookie posted a cheerful pic of himself so I think he is not bothered about the ratings and feels better than his earlier me2day.:)

"Although the sun and the moon can't be in the sky at the same time, they can be reflected in a pond. Did you ask to be forgotten? Do you wish to be? I am sorry that although though I tried to forget you, it cannot be done. It's so awesome. When the moon is up we sleep and when we wake up the sun is there. I wish for a warm sun tomorrow".

There's like a secret code between the lines...is she saying though we can't see them together this days there's still ways that they can do to see each other? And she's encouraging Wookie by saying there's still hope & look for the brighter side...and because of this "whirlwind" events & "secrecy" I came up of this video (with the photos & gifs posted from all of SunWook Sisters & Shippers) I actually planned to post it on the 100th post on this forum but I'm so excited to share it than wait...hehe...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAXK-7GaEvo

Good morning SunWook sisters ^_^

And hotsun_yumwook thanks for making and sharing your video :D

I think Sunny got her wish for a warm sun tomorrow because of her me2day pic ;)sunnys_scent_1328740798_44585.jpg

Guest ptsh836

Good morning SunWook sisters ^_^

And hotsun_yumwook thanks for making and sharing  your video  :D

I think Sunny got her wish for a warm sun tomorrow because of her me2day pic  ;)*quoted image*

this message accompanied sunny's picture of the sun....the translations is something else!  sorri i couldnt get better translations except these...

想要守护却没能守护。说过很多想帮助的话但是没办法做到。我现在还是没有办法把那个孩子送走~啊~疯了。那么帅气(潇洒)的人存在吗?如果今天说了要直播死守的话又要怎样了?不行?嗯?不能勉强去看的不是吗?我现在只不过是一个客观的观众罢了。想要自由…?/焦虑?不是这样的…如果连这个也要夺走…会变遥远的吧…也并不是到了被困在鸟笼内的时候肚子饿了哭喊着的鸟儿..

지켜주고자 했으나 지켜주지 못하였다.해주고픈 말이 많았으나 해주지 못했다.나는 아직 그 아이를 못 보내주겠다!아~미춰~버리겠다.너무멋쥔~이런 사람이 존재할라나?오늘은본방사수했다면 또 뭐라 할라나?안돼?응?허나 머든~억지로 볼수있는건아니잖아?난지금은객관적인시청자일뿐! 

5시간전 자유롭고싶은데.......?/앓이?하는것도아니고...이것마저 빼앗긴다면...어찌..하란거야...~새장안에갇혀있는..때가되어 배고프다 울부짖는 새도아니고..~

Want to daemon failed to guardian. Said that many would like to help but can not do. I am still no way to that child away ~ ah ~ crazy. So cool (cool) people exist? If today live clinging to the words but also what? Not? Ah? Can not be forced to look at is not it? I am just an objective audience fills.

Want to be free ...? / Anxiety? Is not the case ... If this also killed ... become distant it ... is not trapped in the cage hungry birds crying ..

Here is the translation by me2stars of Sunny's message that accompanied the pic I posted above (the one with the sun rising) ^_^

"KimSunAh is crazy about “SUN&MOON”. But she is also worried that some ppl are blaming her for not much “Wild Romance”.

She says she's just a TV audience. She can't be forced into watching something she doesn't want to see." :o

The video posted above is no.3 of SOAW promotion interview videos.

Video 1 is the interview of both of them and there should be video 2 of sunny's interview somewhere.. Can't find it.

Hi, kler2009. Here's the link to Suna's interview. Hope that it works and

also hope that it's the one you're looking for.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150535158102069

I've actually seen two other clips - with fans. One shows more of the couple

and the other shows more fans at their meet and greet.

Guest etee7114

Thanks for the link, kler2009.  just voted now. *quoted image*

hi etee7114!  i'm missing your posts.  you've been busy?

arashi76 dear,

I've been sorta busy with the festive months (Dec and Jan), Christmas and then Chinese New Year.  All my time was spent on baking and then cooking and then spring cleaning.   I'd thought I would take a break from posting and catch up with some other dramas until Wookie is done with WR.  As long as WR is airing, there will be no promos of SOAW or spazz-worthy news of our OTP.

After Ep 2 of WR, I had a feeling the story/drama will be heading towards a train wreck.  As much as I would like to support Wookie, the story, plot devices and characters other than the main leads are just not cutting it for me.  Poor Wookie, what a price to pay for his transfer to KK ent.  The acting dept for everyone isn't that bad but the story is a total letdown.  Sorry Wookie, I'm stopping at Ep 5 because I just can't watch you heading towards this train wreck.  No, the ratings aren't important...but it is a measure of how strong your competition is.  Even I am most interested in MoonSun. (Not that it's a fantastic drama but it's definitely way more interesting in terms of the story).  At the end of it, I hope you can wave these numbers right into Jump's face and say, "I told you so".  Acting is fine all round but at times a little OTT for my taste.  Also both leads ended their respective dramas not too long ago and the level of anticipation for their dramas isn't very high.  Come to think of it, last November when you said "I'm not ready", presumably for a new drama, it was your polite way of saying the script $ucked.  Anyway, can't wait for 23 Feb when this nightmare is over.

----------------------

As for their respective me2s, it seems like Sunny was talking about her "big face" and Wookie was talking about his "small face".  

And Sunny's latest me2, the first part is a quote from MoonSun's drama.  In the mid portion, she talked about the moon going down and up comes the Sun and it's another day.  A lot of baiduers said this is rather rhetoric and at the same time encouraging Wookie.  biggrin.gif

---------------------

Thank you all SunWook shippers for all the updates, pix and posts.

Archived