[Official] TANGO COUPLE: LEE DONG WOOK and KIM SUN AH

Guest donnapie

Guest arashi76

Thanks for the news and updates!  I'm so glad both Sunny and Wookie will be busy with their drama and hosting job respectively!  I hope Lee Dong Wook does well with his MCing and really hope it's well in the ratings department too. =)  Now hosting will bring in a more stable income, when he decides to settle down with Kim Sun Ah.  Lol!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jastinel

41720522942267049038610.jpg

cr: Fb

All I can say is...Wook don`t break my SunWook shipping heart!

I hope someone can translate the caption.

Jastinel - agh don't think you have to worry about that. I think it was during the movie premier Untouchables. Jessica came with her group and it seems they are meeting for the first time since their last scene shot together so was just catching up.

This the article

Recently, actor Lee Dong Wook and SNSD’ Jessica are spotted together in a friendly mood.

In the episode of SBS’s Night of TV Entertainment that aired on March 14, the segment called Star Watch featured the VVIP press conference for the movie Untouchable in which Lee Dong Wook and Jessica made an appearance.

Since they have not seen each other for a while, Lee gladly welcomed Jessica. He naturally grabbed her hand and touched her, attracting attention.

Netizens who caught the scene commented: “What’s going on between them? Why do they look so friendly to one another?” “I’m jealous of the way Jessica touches him.” “They’re gonna have a scandal.”

These two stars have once appeared together in KBS 2’s drama series Wild Romance.

http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/k-pop/lee-dong-wook-naturally-grabs-jessica’s-hand-what’s-going-on-between-them/

Guest jastinel

Jastinel - agh don't think you have to worry about that. I think it was during the movie premier Untouchables. Jessica came with her group and it seems they are meeting for the first time since their last scene shot together so was just catching up.

This the article

Recently, actor Lee Dong Wook and SNSD’ Jessica are spotted together in a friendly mood.

In the episode of SBS’s Night of TV Entertainment that aired on March 14, the segment called Star Watch featured the VVIP press conference for the movie Untouchable in which Lee Dong Wook and Jessica made an appearance.

Since they have not seen each other for a while, Lee gladly welcomed Jessica. He naturally grabbed her hand and touched her, attracting attention.

Netizens who caught the scene commented: “What’s going on between them? Why do they look so friendly to one another?” “I’m jealous of the way Jessica touches him.” “They’re gonna have a scandal.”

These two stars have once appeared together in KBS 2’s drama series Wild Romance.

http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/k-pop/lee-dong-wook-naturally-grabs-jessica’s-hand-what’s-going-on-between-them/

Thank kler2009, see even the Netizen`s are suspecting...joke! I just felt a pinch in my heart when I saw the photo,

may be I would feel the same when I see KSA with other guys...may be when I`m out of this ship, I can take that easily.

Even i don`t see them together as long as they are in the same agency,

enough for me to think they are still very close and hanging out together when they have time.

In my fangirly heart, I wish to see even a single photo of them together.

Help: I`m looking for the article (English translated) during SunWook fan meeting in Malaysia I think, wherein the interviewer asked him (LDW) about the "cougar" relationship (correct me if I`m wrong) and LDW got irritated (pissed off) by the word "cougar", anyone remember that, was it posted in SOAW thread or here?

For those who subscribe to Starhub TV channel ONE, this Sat they are gonna telecast the 2011 SBS drama and variety awards from 12.55pm onwards, it should be subtitled in English, I hope.  Another way to reminiscence our SunWook couple and spazz all over again. wub.gif

Guest noopie_1

So excited to see sunny's new drama and wookie's strong heart! I'm still missing the both of them still. After SOAW ended, I watched few dramas, as much as I love the other dramas, but the best OTP for me, still sunny and wookie.

I don't know how to describe, but I collected more of sunwook photos compared to the rest of OTP :wub:

Thank you for sunwook forever's blog for updating us for new updates regarding our best OTP, sunwook.

I don't know what's going on between them, eventhough I can't see sunwook public interaction anymore, but I want to believe that they are still keeping touch and perhaps they are meeting up quite often :)

don't know what's going on between them, eventhough I can't see sunwook public interaction anymore, but I want to believe that they are still keeping touch and perhaps they are meeting up quite often

Yes, noopie_1, I want to believe that too.

Do hope that pics of them will pop up soon.

Really miss them but ..... I just saw them together

at the SBS Drama Awards night that was just

broadcast over ONE. They were indeed a handsome

couple. Still do not understand why SBS did not

award them the Best Couple.

I'm wishing for sunny appearance on strong heart... He he he.. Maybe they will change the co host every episode.. Maybe sunny can be the first ;) wishful thinking ha..

Cause I read they want to keep to 2 mc format but only announce one mc yet so I'm guessing the second mc will change every episode..

About the wookie and Jessica thing.. I don't take it seriously cause I have read so many articles about it and I don't think there is anything to it.

Wookie was being interviewed when Jessica approach him and he greeted her warmly and he mentions that she is the only idol he knows. I think he was just excited that an idol knows him and he knows her. We know that idols are big thing in Korea and are more famous then actors. If anyone saw BTS of SOAW when Junsoo was performing would have seem wookie going ga ga over him as well...

Unless I hear something concrete I'm still on sunwook ship I believe it's still sailing..

I'm wishing for sunny appearance on strong heart... He he he.. Maybe they will change the co host every episode.. Maybe sunny can be the first ;) wishful thinking ha..

Cause I read they want to keep to 2 mc format but only announce one mc yet so I'm guessing the second mc will change every episode..

About the wookie and Jessica thing.. I don't take it seriously cause I have read so many articles about it and I don't think there is anything to it.

Wookie was being interviewed when Jessica approach him and he greeted her warmly and  he mentions that she is the only idol he knows. I think he was just excited that an idol knows him and he knows her. We know that idols are big thing in Korea and are more famous then actors. If anyone saw BTS of SOAW when Junsoo was performing would have seem wookie going ga ga over him as well...

Unless I hear something concrete I'm still on sunwook ship I believe it's still sailing..

Thanks kler2009 for that message :) it uplifts my mind hehe

Guest jastinel

Earlier, KSA posted a thank u card ( as it looks like) for the gifts that she received last White day,

Sunaforever family gave her big box of assorted candies.

Last march 16, KSA also posted a message and from the translation of Suh Zin, it says that, she was worried about something

but d problem was solved and she`s sorry for making her fans worried....something like that.

Guest bibi01

Wookie was being interviewed when Jessica approach him and he greeted her warmly and  he mentions that she is the only idol he knows. I think he was just excited that an idol knows him and he knows her. We know that idols are big thing in Korea and are more famous then actors. If anyone saw BTS of SOAW when Junsoo was performing would have seem wookie going ga ga over him as well...

like,thanks    sunwook fiting

l

Guest see-T

Kim Sun A is nominated for Best Actress Award(Drama category) in 2012 Paeksang Arts Awards..

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/2012-paeksang-arts-awards-releases-its-list-of-nominees

Guest jastinel

Kim Sun A is nominated for Best Actress Award(Drama category) in 2012 Paeksang Arts Awards..

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/2012-paeksang-arts-awards-releases-its-list-of-nominees

Thanks see-T for the link!

I wish KSA can bring home the best actress award, she was brilliant in SOAW!

Guest ptsh836

howdy everyone!! long time no news of sunny n wookie....

the latest of sunny....

Waffle Ruche Kim Sun Na shooting scene http://t.cn/zO6aAK4

7f52dfacgw1drbb5plfogj.jpg

"We once again" - Lee Dong Wook, Kim Sun Ah (the recorded version)  http://t.cn/a1ZUsk

~~sounds sooo good!!!!

676ca964jw1dr76z0g1tdj.jpg

Wookie at Daegu Greenjoy autograph session site map ... seems a good mood ... fr.DClxhxmiao2_org.giflxhxmiao2_org.giflxhxmiao2_org.gif

67f4aa9etw1drb9m1fk34j.jpg

more of wookie's Greenjoy2012 promo pixs....

6e369ce7gw1dr2rxki9ixj.jpg

Guest sarika13

Thanks for the updates. Sunny seems so happy as well as Wookie wub.gif  Am counting down to see her new look in I do I do drama asap. 

Thanks for the pics and news, guys. Real glad to know that

our fav couple has been busy, one doing an autograph session

and the other doing a photoshoot for a commercial. Both of

them look exceedingly fresh and happy and he's real hot!

Will be very very happy if Suna can get the Best Actress Award

at the 48th Paeksang Arts Awards. She really did put up an

incredibly good performance in SOAW. Suna ........ fighting ...........

Do hope that they will reveal something more about the drama,

I Do, I Do. Longing to see her new image. What will that be????

Archived