[Official] TANGO COUPLE: LEE DONG WOOK and KIM SUN AH

Guest donnapie

Guest bananaleaf

wow she did delete everything..except for the ear tugging picture..just deleted this one too. When I checked it earlier, only posts related to Wookie were deleted..now it's everything :blink:. I guess those comments really bothered her sigh. Maybe she thought the source of the comments came from weibo so she defriended Wookie and removed those pics on weibo too. hmmmmm. :phew:

I just posted this quote on her me2day. Fighting!!!!!!!!!! :D

tumblr_lxe63g162R1qgtlyuo1_500.jpg

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest arashi76

wow she did delete everything..except for the ear tugging picture..just deleted this one too. When I checked it earlier, only posts related to Wookie were deleted..now it's everything :blink:. I guess those comments really bothered her sigh. Maybe she thought the source of the comments came from weibo so she defriended Wookie and removed those pics on weibo too. hmmmmm.   :phew:

I just posted this quote on her me2day. Fighting!!!!!!!!!! :D

*quoted image*

Wow!  I just checked it and only her first post is left.  She deleted everything! Were the comments very rude and consistent, or the bad comments just resurfaced when she talked about the MoonSun?

I hope she feels better really soon.  SunWook fighting!!!!

Guest bananaleaf

I think it all started when Wookie posted his emo picture on the beach. Right after he posted that (like 20 min after his post) Sunnie posted on her weibo with a cheery pic and all. So fans thought he's emo bc of ratings and wondered why Sunnie is not encouraging him and help promote his drama too. Ya know nowadays most Chinese fans are fluent in Korean so they probably posted something on her weibo. (hmm no wonder...SunWook baidu ALWAYS have anti comments) Hence defriending Wookie on weibo happened first. Things got worse when she posted a line from The moon sun drama and so she deleted everything on me2day after that including defriending Wookie...i think that all happened last night ....sighhhhh Sunnie is really sensitive when it comes to Wookie...remember his bday, then the agency stuff and now his drama. :ph34r: I wish she had paused her me2day instead of deleting all those wonderful memories. :tears: SUNWOOK FIGHTING!!!!

What a "storm of events!"  I just want to share this quotations:  

***For SunWook : 

”This moment is as it should be. Whatever relationships you have attracted in your life at this moment are precisely the ones you need in your life at this moment. There is a hidden meaning behind all events and this hidden meaning is serving your own evolution.”

-Deepak Chopra

”Our work, our play, our lives in their wholeness can be a dance instead of a struggle. Learn to dance with whatever life gives you. Learn to dance with your co-workers, your customers, your intimate partners, with everyone you meet."

-Marc Allen

”Think of work as a vocation. It should be something that calls to you as something you want to do, and it should be something that gives voice to who you are and what you want to say to the world. It is, above all else, something that lets you love. “

-Kent Nerburn, Letters to My Son

+++And I personally hold on to these one:

”Don’t demand anything, loosen up and be willing to allow a miracle to happen without any insistence and then everything will come to you that you need.”

-Wayne Dyer

###And these is For SunWook Sisters & Shippers:

”Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass it’s about learning to dance in the rain.”

-Anonymous

Got this quotes from:  http://www.qualified...ouragement.html

Guest arashi76

I think it all started when Wookie posted his emo picture on the beach. Right after he posted that (like 20 min after his post) Sunnie posted on her weibo with a cheery pic and all. So fans thought he's emo bc of ratings and wondered why Sunnie is not encouraging him and help promote his drama too. Ya know nowadays most Chinese fans are fluent in Korean so they probably posted something on her weibo. (hmm no wonder...SunWook baidu ALWAYS have anti comments) Hence defriending Wookie on weibo happened first. Things got worse when she posted a line from The moon sun drama and so she deleted everything on me2day after that including defriending Wookie...i think that all happened last night ....sighhhhh Sunnie is really sensitive when it comes to Wookie...remember his bday, then the agency stuff and now his drama.  :ph34r: I wish she had paused her me2day instead of deleting all those wonderful memories.  :tears:  SUNWOOK FIGHTING!!!!

I guess she's sensitive because fans are always blaming Sunny for whatever's happening to Wookie.  Kinda out of line for fans to tell her that she's not encouraging him nor helping him promote his drama.  In the first place, she's not in it and she's not responsible for it. 

So that's why she said in one of her posts that it's not her job to PR dramas.

I think she and Wookie already discussed about it before she made the decision to defriend him and delete her posts.   But It might really be for the best that they keep the memories to themselves rather than keeping it public. 

Sigh, we're in for another roller coaster ride.  I hope and pray that their relationship only gets stronger after this.

Guest jastinel

Whatever KSA is going through, I`m hope she will be strong enough to over come that and it hope it will pass in no time!

I`m so sad, I hate it, when she`s upset, to show my support to KSA, I decided to clean up my me2day page.

Whatever KSA is going through, I`m hope she will be strong enough to over come that and it hope it will pass in no time!

I`m so sad, I hate it, when she`s upset, to show my support to KSA, I decided to clean up my me2day page.

OMG!!! I JUST HATE ALL THE ANTI FANS!!!! HUHUHU.. hope everything will be fine.. i just love her so much!! dont want her to get hurt like that.. but what can i do??? :( 

Guest dini1010

This time round it looks like Suna really wanted to start afresh..She deleted all her posts except the one the day she started her me2day..I'm sad and upset too and i hope she won't close her me2..Even though we can't interact face to face with her but me2, facebook etc..are ways for us to be kept updated on her activities..and for that i'm grateful...and when she replied fans comments, i'm so excited too even though i'm not the one..Coz i feel not many celebs out there bother to reply fans' posts...

Ystd when she deleted her posts, all my comments were gone from my mentions too..So today she deleted all except one..By right all my comments connected to her posts that were all deleted by her should all be gone too isn't it? But i still have 2 comments left..

새해 복 많이 받으세요!! 떡국 맛있게 먹었어요? 나 떡국 먹어 싶어요. 올해는 아프지 말고 즐겁고 행복한 일만 생기길 바래요. 너무너무 사랑해요!! ~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~ 2012/01/23 (my post)

구정연휴의시작인가요? 차조심.!하시고 날씨가또 추워진다네요~! 감기조심 건강조심..!즐거운명절되시길바랍니다!잊고싶은기억을지울수있는지우개가있으면 얼마나좋을까?새로운출발을위해마음비우는연습중에있는요몇주~.~조금더 성숙한16세소녀감성김슷하로 향기롭게 다시 인사드릴께요~♡ [676/797] by 김선아 (Sunny)

안아주고 싶어요..힘내세요..항상 당신을 위해서 여기 있을게요. 슬퍼하지 마세요. 사랑해요. 화이팅!! 17 hours ago (my post)

지우랍니다. 이젠 모르겠다 . [401/584] by 김선아 (Sunny)

rome_jyap just curious, how abt yours?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

인생  .. 다채로운 무지개빛깔이네....!  소신데로 살아왔는데.. 하나하나 지울때 마니 아푸긴 하더라..! 쓰리고아프고 아리고..! 무언가를 지우는건 아파.. 하지만 새로운 출발이 있잖아??  너무 위로하고 걱정하지마.. 많이 컸어.! ㅎㅎ me2photo</span>I. Beaded! It's not the loss of memories. ! Good for you when they pull you nbspo nbspo!One by one so much I elaborated. Day by day ..! It was done so my ~'ll take him in the chest!I himdeuleohajianeulkke! Is not it! But this is hard for you guys - or Cirrus, so the doormotdatateo! 15 minutes ago

True life. It's a colorful rainbow ....! I've been living with me to conviction Every free some space ahpugin hadeora Mani ..! Bitter, smarting sore ..! Neungeon clear something hurts.But. There's a new start again? I do not worry too comforting. I grew a lot! Me2photo ㅎ ㅎ dont really know how translate but use google.. who can translate better? but whatever it is really im sooo happy shes back and shes fine!! :) fighting...P:)</span> 

• <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Guest noopie_1

Thank you to sunwook.wordpress.com for the trans!

sunnys_scent_6975713885784957520.jpg?type=w500

[Trans] I’m..hurt.! Not because all the memories are gone..! Letter by  letter I wrote, it made me happy..! I poured out wholeheartedly.. every  single day..! I’ve been doing that. I~ can just keep them in my heart!  Because it’s not difficult for me! Not difficult! However…it’s been hard  for you guys~I don’t like it. So I can’t quit me2! Life..is like a  rainbow of colors…! I have lived faithfully…every day it’s hard to  erase..! it’s painful, bitter, and tiring..! Erasing away something  that’s painful.. But…should one start over again?? I’m not too  worried..I’ve grown up!! haha.

Whatever sunny is going through, I hope she remains stronger. It's not easy to erase something away.

I have a hard time too erasing my personal messages. One day before sunny erased her me2day, I did the same too. Something has changed in my friendship with A. It's kinda sad to witness whatever things that A used to do for me, A does it to his 'new' group of friends (also our colleagues). So I decided to erase our past messages. To start fresh. and don't be sad again and just be happy for A. I don't know what is A reason, but I want to have an open mind and heart. Surprisingly, sunny did the same the next day. I don't know what she's going through, but I support her decision! Fighting!!! Though I really really hope, her friendship with wookie is not affected. Hope they remain best buddy.  

Guest ptsh836

wookie at his sister's wedding yesterday!  heard that he was moved to tears when it came time to bid goodbye to the bride!!

6b709197gw1dpyx89iawuj.jpg

there were two twit messages from king kong's big boss yesterday showing great support towards wookie n sunny.... the first being...

Diamond boss Twitter: wookie's sister wedding is really worn out, what? wow ...!Brother saying good-bye to the departing sister, and I feel like a buzzing like upset, let alone such a nice guy

and the second concerning the hulabaloooo yesterday....

King Kong boss Twitter: It does not matter, what is not. . . Why on earth did such a mess of noise? Great netizens out!

Guest dini1010

Hi ptsh836 ~ thks for the news abt Wookie's sister wedding...if you don't mind, is it possible to give me the link to the KingKong big boss's twitter..Thank you..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guest ptsh836

Hi ptsh836 ~ thks for the news abt Wookie's sister wedding...if you don't mind, is it possible to give me the link to the KingKong big boss's twitter..Thank you..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh, hi...

sorry dini1010: i do not have the link that you wanted....the tweets were just lifted from other member's convo....no direct links were mentioned therein!

anyway, i wanna share a nice piece of artwork done by Grunt Zero...

64f7aa3ajw1dpxe0ourowj.jpg

this is by leisureholic....

8dcc7bcbtw1dpyy4y5euej.jpg

and something cheerful....

64f7aa3ajw1dpzntocit9j.jpg

Guest sarika13

Pls stay strong and be positive SunWook sisters, am sure everything's gonna be alright!

-----------------

I never thought this day will come...T T Sunny just closed her me2day's account.

Guest bananaleaf

Pls stay strong and be positive SunWook sisters, am sure everything's gonna be alright!

-----------------

I never thought this day will come...T T Sunny just closed her me2day's account.

I just checked it.. tears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gif

Indeed a sad day today. Never thought it will happen. Well I understand, it's hard when everything you do is questioned by fans. Although they are public figures but personal preference should remain personal choice.

At least she has facebook for her international fans. Maybe she will open a new me2day once her new drama starts.

Sigh we had so much fun with her on me2day...

Wonder whether wookie will follow suit or not..

Archived