[Official] TANGO COUPLE: LEE DONG WOOK and KIM SUN AH

Guest donnapie

Guest bananaleaf

I don't think he should. Please don't. Wookie doesn't have other platforms to update his fans..well other than weibo but those posts are from his me2day.

This is so sad. Gosh Im literally shaking as I type this...plus the weather is soo cold haha. First offense: Wookie'sbday..she outed that particular fan. 2nd offense: agency..she paused her me2 for several days. 3rd offense: his drama..deleted everything, tried to hold on bc of other fans but couldn't do it so she quit =(((((((((((((((((((

well that's just my theory.

this is it. huh?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ptsh836

Pls stay strong and be positive SunWook sisters, am sure everything's gonna be alright!

-----------------

I never thought this day will come...T T Sunny just closed her me2day's account.

744b4b7cgw1dq0xgktga3j.jpg

sunny's account at me2day closed!! 899ede78jw1dpsd03wuveg.gif

it was great while it lasted!!!!!

5e721911gw1dq0mzc1fpmj.jpg

Sigh... Well I just hope the march SOAW promotion will still pull through..and hope their friendship is not affected.

I don't think it will affect their relationship, just have a feeling they are ok cause their me2day are always similar like they discuss about it everytime and both are matured adults. Even when they change background or the theme of the posting Especially the last few before she deleted everything ;)

Guest etee7114

Sigh!  Although I'm thinking positively that all is well between them, yet a small part of me feels sad that those silly, lowlife antis could do so much damage in celebs' communication platforms with their fans.

OK, I saw this at baidu which was posted 2 days ago.

Apparently, this was a post by GangWon FC :

"You are our professional members' most beloved actress, do you know?  Your emotional strength sets you apart from everyone else.  (XXXX).  Per your namesake, may you continue to shine.  Fighting!  Don't forget.  Forever, the beautiful Kim Suna.

PS : GWFC is really SunWook's best friends."

End of translate.  I don't quite know how to translate the XXXX part.

So long as their GangWon friends are encouraging them, nothing else matters.  And I'm feeling much better after reading GWFC's post.   I don't suppose there'll be any Valentine's Day exchanges between our SunWook but there's a 10 day countdown to the end of WR.  Keke!!

Sorry, not that it is a terrible drama, but I'm just feeling so sorry for all involved that I want the drama to end quickly. rolleyes.gif

Guest jastinel

I had mix emotions when I saw her me2day page. But I understand, she`s so much hurt and pissed off "i guess",

that she need to closed it down, I knew it will happen!

The anti-fans got what they wanted, I hope they are happy! One day I will be the one

laughing at U, not everyday...is ur day... remember that!!!!

KSA posted a message @ Cafe daum, Sunaforever.

According to Suh Zin who provided translation to KSA message...

KSA said that she is fine and no need to worry, she will be back in

me2day, she just needs time.

jastinel - thanks for the info. Glad she is ok. tommorow is a day to remember and celebrate about love.. whether its between friends, lovers, siblings etc..

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Wishing everyone a day full of love with their loved ones by their side, thats including our couple :wub:

Guest *alodia*

I had mix emotions when I saw her me2day page. But I understand, she`s so much hurt and pissed off "i guess",

that she need to closed it down, I knew it will happen!

The anti-fans got what they wanted, I hope they are happy! One day I will be the one

laughing at U, not everyday...is ur day... remember that!!!!

KSA posted a message @ Cafe daum, Sunaforever.

According to Suh Zin who provided translation to KSA message...

KSA said that she is fine and no need to worry, she will be back in

me2day, she just needs time.

And most importantly, she said she doesn't want to see comments of fans worrying about it because it will hurt her more, she said pleaded. she's asking for us to give her time. she said she needs time to think. and then she'll start again. So don't worry about her - or at least not in front of her. O.o

-----------

This has happened a few years ago. Our sunny has her cyworld (since S dairy days - 2004) and when she became popular after MNIKSS (2005), she reached a point when she can't take it anymore and deleted her cyworld (and created a private one instead). Fans asked her 3 years after if she's gonna open her cyworld to the public and she said she will never do it. thus i was surprised and a bit worried when she opened FB and was more surprised when she opened a me2day account.

-----------

I checked her private cyworld and found her profile picture is a crying photo of her from an old drama. :( I just don't know when it was updated. I haven't visited her cyworld since she became active in Facebook and me2day.

-- EDIT: that last update was last October 9.

Guest jastinel

I can`t remember the last time I celebrated Valentine`s day with my husband (working abroad)

so this Valentine`s day is extra special for both

of us, I wish he got a new pair of FITFLOPS for me, I saw the chocolates that he bought. But if ever, he cannot give me my wish, I know this day will be filled with love and romantic moments.

Happy valentine`s day SunWook shippers!

I wish our couple will spend time together!

happyvalentineday6.gif

Guest dini1010

jastinel and *alodia* ~~thank you so much for Suna's news..I'm glad that she's ok...I will patiently wait for her to come back..now i'm deliberating should i open FB so that i could post comments..Anyway since i'm not a member of Sunaforever, i would appreciate if you girls can post whatever news about her, here..Thank you...

To all Soawers ~~~~ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ~~~~

and jastinel~

congratulations!! so happy to know that yr food catering business is doing well..and i hope that God will grant your wish to have your own restaurant some day..

:))

Guest jastinel

jastinel and *alodia* ~~thank you so much for Suna's news..I'm glad that she's ok...I will patiently wait for her to come back..now i'm deliberating should i open FB so that i could post comments..Anyway since i'm not a member of Sunaforever, i would appreciate if you girls can post whatever news about her, here..Thank you...

To all Soawers ~~~~ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ~~~~

and jastinel~

congratulations!! so happy to know that yr food catering business is doing well..and i hope that God will grant your wish to have your own restaurant some day..

:))

Thanks Sis, I`m praying for that!

Happy Valentine`s day to you!

I hope KSA will update us in Sunaforever as often as she does in me2day, u can count on me updating u here.

Guest noopie_1

Thank you jastinel and alodia, i feel so much relieved now. Thank you so much for your updates. Other than me2day and FB and this thread, i don't know where i will get information...

Thank you once again! Happy Valentines' day to all of sunwook sisters :)

Ohya i forgot to mention one more reliable source: sunwook.wordpress, thank you!

Guest jastinel

May I borrow your lovely greeting? Thanks.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone here, and especially the Tango Couple.

Do hope that they can spend time together the whole day today.

Happy Valentine`s day!!!!

Sueyip, alodia, kler2009, donnapie, noopie_1, bananaleaf,

asti_g_mei, dini1010, rome_jyap, shin mi rae, arashi76,

sarika13, ptsh836, anitrak, incarnadine, etee7114,

christysg, hotsun_yumwook, tinegrace, blue84,

ponticello, bibi01, smurfastic ,

Thanks Jastinel ! wish members in this frorum always happy !!!

so happy when our Sunny update her Weibo ! I miss her so much !

I want to see her everyday !!! continue to wait for her good news ! I'm a patient fan !:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Guest arashi76

Thanks jastinel, everyone for the greeting.  Happy Valentine's Day!!!  I'm glad Sunny's updated her Weibo and she's feeling much better now. 

I'm still optimistic that our Sunny and Wookie are still as close as ever.  We've seen how they've grown very close these past months even after their drama, and knowing their character, I'm pretty sure they're still the same.  It just saddens me a bit that Sunny wasn't able to attend his sister's wedding (maybe to avoid controversy?)

Like blue84, I am patiently waiting for their good news.  :D

P.S. 9 days left.:D

Guest noopie_1

Yeayyyyy!!! So happy to see her posting in weibo! I'm not so familiar with weibo, but since sunny is there, ill make used to weibo. Wahahah!

I love love love her valentine's day photo! She's the sweetest! She spent time to do all this for all of us, fans.

Jastinel sis, thank you very much for the valentine's day greetings! Happy Valentines' day to all of sunwook sisters, you know who you are. A BIG HUGS TO ALL OF YOU! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Wonder what is wookie doing? Hope he's celebrating V day with someone special :)

Archived