[Official] TANGO COUPLE: LEE DONG WOOK and KIM SUN AH

Guest donnapie

Hi donnapie,

I've just been to your blog and watched part of the BTS video you posted on MNIKSS, the one where they went shopping together.

I feel they are close but still more on a friends/buddy level, Sunny is a little less aegyo there. Compared to SOAW BTS, it seems to me Sunny is more playful/aegyo and at the same time more ladylike. It's like how you would behave in front of someone you are interested in.

As for HB, he seems to be at ease with Sunny and there's no sunbae/hoobae feel. Wookie and Sunny besides no sunbae/hoobae feel, there is more chemistry and dare I say a certain attraction and sparks about them, which is also what leads us to be shippers in the first place wub.gif. It's the looks they exchanged and the skinship they share that sealed it for me. Miss seeing them together as themselves, hope they will do some SOAW promos soon unsure.gif

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jastinel

Hi SunWook shippers!

There is a person in FB who posted a message in KSA page and he said...."I called Kim Sun Ah had surgery on her shoulder I wish her well".

I wonder if it`s true that KSA already had her shoulder surgery. If it`s true, perfect timing, cause his already on vacation.

I wish they are spending quality time together and they will surprise us one day with good news and photo of them together.

KSA, I wish u well and fast recovery, if u already had ur surgery!

Aah jastinel you might be correct, no wonder wookie is quiet these past few days.. I hope too that they are spending time together and I really wish they will go on tour before sunny drama starts... Already wrote to kingkong the only email I could find webmaster@kingkongent.com.

donnapie

So, i got this letter today on my disqus...

Hi Donnapie,

I’m a member of Baidu SunWook bar. Thank you for all the lovely writeups on SunWook.

There is a voting (1 vote allowed per day per IP) for favourite couple for Most Loved Asia Pacific Screen Couple and we found out about it only recently. Our SunWook couple is way behind at about No. 73 (Page 3).

The Chinese speaking fans are trying their best to vote and support is really needed from English speaking fans too. 

Your page has a large following of SunWook shippers and I hope you will help broadcast this LINK regularly so all SunWook shippers can show their support.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Faye

PS: To vote, one has to select the favourite couple, scroll down to answer a question, then click the left box to cast the vote.

http://www.ttpaihang.com/vote/rank.php?page=1&voteid=1079&sortby=

Found this on one of the tumblr must be from donnapie

Guest noopie_1

Hallo everyone! miss everyone here, miss sunwook as well. Thank you for the updates!

I'm not really watching korean variety show other than WGM, n for WGM only 2 couples. But if wookie is in it, I will definitely watch. Ohyea, I watched TAXI before also, but only for sunwook, and Running Man with kim sunah. Well, so the main point, whatever variety show, as long as our sunwook is there, I will watch :D

and for KimSunah new drama, I do I do. if this is really happening, I can't wait to see who is the lucky actor ^^v

Thanks jastinel sis for your updates! Sunah wish you have a speedy recovery as well and a good health! Seriously I miss her updates in me2day. and I hope SunWook is having their happy time together now :) 

Guest jastinel

Hallo everyone! miss everyone here, miss sunwook as well. Thank you for the updates!

I'm not really watching korean variety show other than WGM, n for WGM only 2 couples. But if wookie is in it, I will definitely watch. Ohyea, I watched TAXI before also, but only for sunwook, and Running Man with kim sunah. Well, so the main point, whatever variety show, as long as our sunwook is there, I will watch :D

and for KimSunah new drama, I do I do. if this is really happening, I can't wait to see who is the lucky actor ^^v

Thanks jastinel sis for your updates! Sunah wish you have a speedy recovery as well and a good health! Seriously I miss her updates in me2day. and I hope SunWook is having their happy time together now :) 

Wait to make it clear, This person in FB, his not a reliable source for his not even a Korean guy (about KSA had her shoulder surgery). So I said..."I wonder if it`s true". I already left a message for KSA, asking her if it`s true. For the past weeks she didn`t post anything and when I read that person message, it made me think that may be that is the reason why she`s not updating us in Sunaforever.

An hour ago KSA posted a message in Daum Cafe, I wish she`s still reading messages, so she can confirm about the surgery, I`m still waiting for the translation of her message.

Guest jastinel

김선아·이장우, `아이두 아이두` 주연 캐스팅

입력 : 2012.03.12 08:30

pp12031200003.jpg

▲ 김선아, 이장우

[이데일리 스타in 박미애 기자] 배우 김선아와 이장우가 주연으로 첫 작품 호흡을 맞춘다.

김선아와 이장우는 MBC 새 수목드라마 `아이두 아이두`(가제, 연출 강대선, 극본 조정화)의 출연을 결정했다.

극중에서 김선아는 시크하면서 카리스마 있는 구두회사 최고의 디자이너 황지안 역을, 이장우는 순수하면서 열정 많은 풋내기 신입사원 박태강 역을 맡았다. 김선아가 맡은 황지안 역은 영화 `악마는 프라다를 입는다`의 메릴 스트립을 연상시키는 `차도녀`여서 그녀의 연기 변신에 관심이 쏠리고 있다.

김선아는 이 드라마로 `여인의 향기` 이후 8개월 만에 이장우는 `영광의 재인` 이후 5개월 만에 안방극장에 복귀한다.

`아이두 아이두`는 황지안이 박태강의 아이를 갖게 되면서 벌어지는 좌충우돌을 그린 로맨틱 코미디 드라마. `더킹 투하츠` 후속으로 오는 5월 말께 방송될 예정이다.XML

이데일리 스타in 박미애 기자 orialdo@

<ⓒ 함께 만들고 함께 즐기는 엔터테인먼트 포털, ‘이데일리 스타in’ - 무단전재&재배포

Guest ptsh836

김선아·이장우, `아이두 아이두` 주연 캐스팅

입력 : 2012.03.12 08:30

*quoted image*

▲ 김선아, 이장우

[이데일리 스타in 박미애 기자] 배우 김선아와 이장우가 주연으로 첫 작품 호흡을 맞춘다.

김선아와 이장우는 MBC 새 수목드라마 `아이두 아이두`(가제, 연출 강대선, 극본 조정화)의 출연을 결정했다.

극중에서 김선아는 시크하면서 카리스마 있는 구두회사 최고의 디자이너 황지안 역을, 이장우는 순수하면서 열정 많은 풋내기 신입사원 박태강 역을 맡았다. 김선아가 맡은 황지안 역은 영화 `악마는 프라다를 입는다`의 메릴 스트립을 연상시키는 `차도녀`여서 그녀의 연기 변신에 관심이 쏠리고 있다.

김선아는 이 드라마로 `여인의 향기` 이후 8개월 만에 이장우는 `영광의 재인` 이후 5개월 만에 안방극장에 복귀한다.

`아이두 아이두`는 황지안이 박태강의 아이를 갖게 되면서 벌어지는 좌충우돌을 그린 로맨틱 코미디 드라마. `더킹 투하츠` 후속으로 오는 5월 말께 방송될 예정이다.XML

이데일리 스타in 박미애 기자 orialdo@

<ⓒ 함께 만들고 함께 즐기는 엔터테인먼트 포털, ‘이데일리 스타in’ - 무단전재&재배포

hi, jastinel.....

here, ive extracted some texts from kim sunah fan club.... i doubt if its a direct translation but anyway its regarding the same news....

"Kim Sunah drama <I do I do> turned the career....Actor Kim sunah sure will be starring in the MBC new drama <I do I do>.

the audience will get to see kim sunah the first time in eight months returning to the tv screen after the drama "Scent of a woman".  the drama is about a 30 year old woman who was subjected to all kinds of suffering. finally Prince Charming comes to fruition in the mode of a new korean model.  kim sunah will be transformed into a cold and strong character in this role as a shoe company's top designer in addition to the superior strength of impressive appearance, fashion sense but also very educated....this role cannot help but think of <Devil wears Prada> starring Meryl Streep is so that all women both envy and fear the characters in previous works often show his image of the cute neighbour in this work to transition the play will be broadcasted at the end of May after <King 2hearts> n is expected to begin shooting in early April"     this piece of news can also be read at 

http://starin.edaily...095526599462664    looks like its a go-go-go for sunny now!!!

8222103ejw1dqwqtvlc7wj.jpg

LeeJangWoo3.jpg

5e721911gw1dqwul51dkwj.jpg

Yeh, a writeup from dramabeans.

Suna in a new role and is entirely different?

Whatever role she takes on will be a real success, right?

Suna ...... fighting!

Actually, I was hoping that the male lead will be LDW .....

just my wishful thinking ....

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/03/kim-sun-ah-and-lee-jang-woo-for-i-do-i-do/

Guest ptsh836

Yeh, a writeup from dramabeans.

Suna in a new role and is entirely different?

Whatever role she takes on will be a real success, right?

Suna ...... fighting!

Actually, I was hoping that the male lead will be LDW .....

just my wishful thinking ....

http://www.dramabean...-for-i-do-i-do/

hi, sueyip....

im glad ive got this news rite!!, hehe!!

as for me, i was rooting for kim bum cuz he's so sexy n yes!... very young!!!  i can so imagine the sizzling chemistry that could have been....hehe!!

anyway... lee jang woo is not bad either! in a way....he resembles lee dong wook except he's more buff n maybe slightly taller! when i was watching 'smile, donghae' where he was starring as 'dojin'....i literally had to slap myself senseless and do lots of double takes cuz he did look a lot like dong wook-sshi! 

yeah! kdramaland is awake once again!! im so looking forward to sunny's latest venture except for the cougar storyline...its been like forever since 'my name is kim sam soon', 'what's up, fox', 'daljia's spring', 'oh, my lady', 'the woman who still wants to marry', 'flower boy ramyun shop', 'personal taste', etc...this trend is not letting up just yet.  while im not exactly jumping around like a bunny here....i love the part where sunny will be all classy, beautiful, educated except 'older', of course.  i would very much prefer her to be swept away by a prince who is every inch better than her character here....someone more powerful, more mature, more experienced, etc.....my wishful thinking again!

more exciting pixs of lee jang woo-sshi....under the spoiler, of course!

Lee-Jang-Woo8.jpg

tumblr_lo4tbjf28b1qbjb73o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lx97qebBsD1qaxb1lo1_500.jpg

20111004_leejangwoo1.jpg

lee-jang-woo.jpg

20111216_wgm_31.jpg

tumblr_lt11asCpev1qcb3w2o1_500.png

Guest donnapie

OMIGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I am so over the moon over the JangWoo - Sunny Pairing.

I love how he reminds me of Wookie so much in so many ways and reading through the synopsis of the drama, i have no doubt in my mind that he is perfectly casted and that Sunny and him will heat up the screen together.

His personality is full of win and his acting is boss! (plus he’s got that singing voice that can make one starry eyed as an added bonus!)

I’m sure that after watching him in this interview, most of you would see why i adoreeeeee him.

He’s got the funny, he’s got the pervy, he’s got the naughty, he’s got the good looks and he’s got the dramatic ability that would blow ones socks off.

Seriously? What else can a girl wish for?

I can’t wait to see him and Sunny together in action.

I’m sure it would be friggin’ epic.

hi, sueyip....

im glad ive got this news rite!!, hehe!!

as for me, i was rooting for kim bum cuz he's so sexy n yes!... very young!!!  i can so imagine the sizzling chemistry that could have been....hehe!!

anyway... lee jang woo is not bad either! in a way....he resembles lee dong wook except he's more buff n maybe slightly taller! when i was watching 'smile, donghae' where he was starring as 'dojin'....i literally had to slap myself senseless and do lots of double takes cuz he did look a lot like dong wook-sshi! 

yeah! kdramaland is awake once again!! im so looking forward to sunny's latest venture except for the cougar storyline...its been like forever since 'my name is kim sam soon', 'what's up, fox', 'daljia's spring', 'oh, my lady', 'the woman who still wants to marry', 'flower boy ramyun shop', 'personal taste', etc...this trend is not letting up just yet.  while im not exactly jumping around like a bunny here....i love the part where sunny will be all classy, beautiful, educated except 'older', of course.  i would very much prefer her to be swept away by a prince who is every inch better than her character here....someone more powerful, more mature, more experienced, etc.....my wishful thinking again!

more exciting pixs of lee jang woo-sshi....under the spoiler, of course!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi, ptsh936, funny, you wanted to slap yourself when watching Smile Danghae when LJW appears but

I actually wanted to slap him as he was so spoilt and arrogant. Looking forward to see him romancing

Suna or is it the other way?

Thanks for the link, donnapie. LJW does look like a younger LDW and he's pretty cute and hot too. Really

looking forward to see the sparks between Suna and LJW. And yes, I'm counting the days now .... 1, 2,,,, 3 ......

Ah good to hear sunny's drama male lead is confirmed and everyone is happy with it.

Wookie just updated his me2day a few min ago, he is answering questions, so far he has answered 3 questions he he he.. Reminds me when sunny use to answer fans questions :)

Guest jastinel

Can someone tell me that this is not happening....MBC you pissed me off!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/withMBC

https://twitter.com/#!/KingkongENT

Song Seung-heon after Lee Seung-giSource | 2012/03/11 | HancinemaActor Song Seung-heon's drama "Time Slip Dr. Jin" will be aired in May."Time Slip Dr. Jin" is due to be aired after "The King 2 Hearts". Officials told Sports Hanguk on a phone interview, "We were negotiating going in as a general service channel program but decided on MBC instead"."It is very likely that "Time Slip Dr. Jin" will come as a sequel to "The King 2 Hearts".Initially, "I Do, I Do" was the to-be line up while "Time Slip Dr. Jin" was in negotiation. While Kim Seon-ah was the favored actress for the drama, it showed likeliness in being postponed as it had difficulties in casting.An official from the MBC drama department hinted, "Kim Seon-ah hasn't confirmed. "I Do, I Do" is going through a hard time in completing the cast. Therefore we are looking at "Time Slip Dr. Jin" in May or June"."Time Slip Dr. Jin" is about the struggle of a doctor who travels back to the 1860s due to an accident and realizes his duty and right as a doctor."Time Slip Dr. Jin" is based on a comic by Murakami Motoka and has already been drama-fied in 2009 in Japan.Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean ) Hancinema

Please help me, I suggest we should write to KKENT (FB, twitter acct) or MBC about this, lets tell them that we are very much anticipating this drama in May and don`t postpone it!

Guest noopie_1

Hi kler, long time i dun see u^^! haha, yeahhhh, i saw wookie's me2day, and i have done counting, total abt 8 posts (I think so!). I hope someone will translate all the Q & A answers. Yea, it reminds me of Sunny's Q&A session. Is it KK ent way of doing some PR skill between fans and their artist? I love it! haha! because it's making us closer :)

jastinel, realllly?

please don't delay anymore! I miss sunny and i want to see her in new drama with lee jang woo, although I wish she can make new drama with wookie again

:)

Guest jastinel

Hi kler, long time i dun see u^^! haha, yeahhhh, i saw wookie's me2day, and i have done counting, total abt 8 posts (I think so!). I hope someone will translate all the Q & A answers. Yea, it reminds me of Sunny's Q&A session. Is it KK ent way of doing some PR skill between fans and their artist? I love it! haha! because it's making us closer :)

jastinel, realllly?

please don't delay anymore! I miss sunny and i want to see her in new drama with lee jang woo, although I wish she can make new drama with wookie again

:)

U sent that message to the link I posted noopie? If not, please send it to them?

I made a Facebook page for "I do, I do"....

http://www.facebook.com/iDoIdoKimSunAhKoreanTvDrama

Guest ponticello

Lee Dong Wook confirmed as the new MC of ‘Strong Heart’

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/lee-dong-wook-confirmed-as-the-new-mc-of-strong-heart

Previously, Lee Dong Wook was revealed to have been in discussion for the MC position on ‘Strong Heart‘ following Lee Seung Gi‘s departure.

Representatives have revealed that Lee Dong Wook has confirmed his position and has agreed to take on the role. Starting April 11th, Lee Dong Wook will be greeting viewers as the newest MC of SBS‘s ‘Strong Heart’.

According to the representative, “Lee Dong Wook has finally made his decision. He’ll be able to show off some variety skills he’s never shown before.”

Lee Seung Gi will be participating in his last recording on March 15th. Lee Dong Wook is expected to bring in foreign viewers due to his popularity overseas.

Guest ev@ngeline

OMIGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I am so over the moon over the JangWoo - Sunny Pairing.

I love how he reminds me of Wookie so much in so many ways and reading through the synopsis of the drama, i have no doubt in my mind that he is perfectly casted and that Sunny and him will heat up the screen together.

His personality is full of win and his acting is boss! (plus he’s got that singing voice that can make one starry eyed as an added bonus!)

I’m sure that after watching him in this interview, most of you would see why i adoreeeeee him.

He’s got the funny, he’s got the pervy, he’s got the naughty, he’s got the good looks and he’s got the dramatic ability that would blow ones socks off.

Seriously? What else can a girl wish for?

I can’t wait to see him and Sunny together in action.

I’m sure it would be friggin’ epic.

I have to admit that I did not know lee jang woo, but after seeing this video I am more than satisfied :lol: , simply loved it, looks so cute and fun and so I read it is also very good actor, so, what else I can ask, I'm glad you have chosen as the male lead is simply adorable, I fell in love :wub: haha. I am so happy that sunny has confirmed their participation and they have chosen to lee jang woo as a companion, I feel that will make a cute couple.

On the other hand I am also happy for lee dong wook undoubtedly be of MC strong heart will be a new challenge for him B) , and I'm sure he'll go very well because he is very talented, I just hope we can see it again with kim sun ah some day :unsure:

Archived