Guest mandalaywith

Five,the girl who!,rockband

Thanks share to Photo,video link

phiphi69,ERPJ

Thanks share to Singapore photo^^

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks everyone for sharing the article, photos and video or even just to have a quick post :)

@1crazynyt thanks so much for sharing the siggies.... my problem is to choose which one since they're all nice kkkkk

Thanks Five for the Video. I love them so much. They are all so cute and fashionable in the airport style.

I want to share a photo from the drama too:

yespy3.jpg

Ye Seul is so beautiful in this wedding dress - I guess!

Today I also read that The Baby Faced Beauty will extend 2 episodes and end on 5th july, so Spy Myung Wol will start airing on 11th july!

Rockband, that photo is from Spy Myungwol's? Cus I'm looking at the supporting casts and could not spot those 3 guys :)

Yup I had heard about Baby Face extending 2 episodes for some time but all the current news articles keep saying Jul.4 so I wasn't quite sure.

Just found a Daum site that shows the new premiere date for Spy Myung-Wol, so it will be Jul.11 which I think is good for the production. That gives them some breathing room for the following episodes :D

Myung Wol's start date as seen here

2vx0zyx.jpg

Another article about the poster same info but from 10Asia, notice the old premiere date? XDDD

I'm surprise that Jang Hee Jin isn't in either the 2 poster shots that were released

Photos of shooting poster for “Spy Myung-Wol” unveiled

264827_237929_2815.jpg

Poster for upcoming KBS drama "Spy Myung-Wol" [Victory Production & Company]

Photographs shot from the set of filming the poster for upcoming KBS drama "Spy Myung-Wol" have been unveiled.

A press release by the drama's promoter MediacultK today contained photos of the series' main cast Han Ye-seul, Eric and Lee Jin-uk posing for the show's posters.

The statement also included Han Ye-seul's remarks on her character Myung-wol, the heroine of the drama who is an undercover elite spy from North Korea. "I plan to show the very modern image of the spy who is fluent in several languages unlike what most people have of images of North Korean spies."

Eric, who plays singer-actor Kang-woo said that he found many similarities between him and his character since he himself is a singer and actor as well but added that he is not as cold as Kang-woo is to others.

Lee, who will play a so-called 'living weapon' from the North, explained, “This time I got the role of a soldier and I happened to be a pretty good one when I was back in the army too."

The drama, about a female North Korean spy falling in love with South Korean celebrity, will show on Mondays and Tuesdays, starting July 4, after ongoing series “Babyfaced Beauty” finishes its run.

Reporter : Heidi Kim heidikim@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

Source: 10asia

Hope to hear some update from Singapore. They should be filming 2 scenes

9AM - 9PM: Titanium Club

9PM - 10PM: Marina Bay Hotel

It's going to be a very long day for the fans, cast and crew..... hope everything goes smoothly

Spy Myung Wol hwaiting!!!!!!

Thanks Phi and other friends for keep updating about this drama shoot especially on SIN shooting .. can't wait to see how uri oranges' princes supporting this drama while in SIN .... Hwaiting everyone!!!

Hi everyone!

I've just come to Ye Seul' DC and found some photos from Singapore and want to share with you!

In those photos, it seems that Ye Seul and Lee Jin Wook disguised to Kang Woo's fans and tried to approach him!

yesing1.jpg

yesing2.jpg

yesing3.jpg

1crazynyt, you bet I had saved them all. I think I'll use the 1st one in the bunch :D

I've just come to Ye Seul' DC and found some photos from Singapore and want to share with you!

In those photos, it seems that Ye Seul and Lee Jin Wook disguised to Kang Woo's fans and tried to approach him!

thanks for sharing the photos. Ye Seul & Jin Wook disguised as Kangwoo’s fans? Hehehe very possible since I recalled some one mentioned earlier in the thread that spy Myung Wol’s 1st mission is to get Kang Woo’s autograph at his Showcase but she fails XDD

From what I heard, the filming went quite smoothly despite the long filming hours. There were 3 scenes in total, 2 at the clubs from 9AM – 10PM then the 3rd scene at the Marina Bay Hotel form midnight – 3AM. The fans seem to enjoy the filming despite the long hours and changes in schedule. They love Han Ye Seul’s beauty & friendliness + Jin Wook’s killer smiles & Kang Woo awesome charismas

Showcase scene at Titanium Club

SMW01.png

Source: Eric’s manager Twitter

SMW03.jpg

SMW02.jpg

Source: Spy Myung Wol PD Twitter

SMW11-flylikejungmin.jpg

SMW06.jpg

SMW07.jpg

SMW08.jpg

SMW09.jpg

Source: various fans’ twitter

Filming on the street on Jun.10

SMW04.jpg

SMW05.jpg

Source: Spy Myung Wol PD Twitter

SMW10.jpg

SMW12.jpg

Source: various fans’ twitter

Y-Star News] Another clip from the poster photoshoot from start - 2:50

Ye Seul facial expression at 2:24 is supa addorable :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jx8XTeal_s&t=10s

Very short clip of Eric filming on Jun.10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn5uEKi8IBA&hd=1

And the article about the scene

[11.06.13]Eric, street filming in Singapore "Handsome back crown"

20110613_1307949419_63766500_1.jpg

After the airport pictures of Singer and Actor Eric (real name Mun Jeeong Hyeong) were disclosed he has been crown as "Handsome Back".

An online community has been posting photos of Eric's new drama filming. New KBS drama "Spy Myeong Wol" heroins Eric and Han Ye Seoul are in the middle of filming.

In the filming pictures you can see Eric wearing a blue shirt and white pants you can also appreciate Eric's "handsome back", pictures which are being well received. Eric also wore sunglasses making that side view look superior.

After the disclosure of the photos netizens left comments such as , "We are looking forward to Eric's return", "You are also shining in Singapore", ''Looking outstanding", "Looking fine".

Meanwhile, in drama "Spy Myeong Wol" Eric will play the role of a South Korean Hallyu star, Kang Woo. On the other hand Han Ye Seul will play the role of a North Korean spy, both start a clumsy romance.

Source: Tv Report

Credit: Rubylovefaith @ shinhwa.biz

I’m sorry for flooding the post with most of Eric’s stuffs but the places I know to get the info are all Eric/Shinhwa related sites. Hope people helps sharing more for all the casts.

Spy Myung Wol hwaiting!!!!

Guest fivemagic

Thank you soooooooooooo much for all the wondeful sharings and postings!  I am so happy to come here and see them... really very happy hearing that the filming at the club and the hotel went really well. It's been tough and really tiring for all the actors and fans, but I am happy and delighted that it went really well.

Coming here today has been a joy for me cos I wasn't able to log in the last two days due to internet connection...

Gosh, so many fans came to see the Eric and Ye Seul from the club to the hotel shootings to the streets... I envy those fans... feeling GREEN once again... wish I could be there to witnessed everything in person... hahaha.

OMG!!! I must say that ERIC looks really cute in the white pant and blue shirt... hahaha... my eyes are glued to the pc... he's looking really gorgeous!!

Anyway, looking forward to see more and more photos and vods when they are available!  Hoping to see Ye Seul's photos as well as other casts.

More photos!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

201106140733778251_1.jpg

News source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=G1106140024

Spy Myung looks cool on that bike and hallyu star Kangwoo looks like an executive in that photo :D

ERPJ, thanks so much for sharing that huge richard simmons photo :)

Translation is in for the previous Osen article :D

[11.06.14] Beautiful people Eric and Han Ye Seul in Singapore

201106140733778251_1.jpg

Upcoming KBS drama “Spy Myungwol” has released photos from their location filming in Singapore.

Eric, Han Ye Seul and Lee Jin Wook arrived in Singapore on the afternoon of 9th June for the filming of Hallyu star Kang Woo’s (played by Eric) overseas concert tour, where he then encounters North Korean agents Han Myungwol (played by Han Ye Seul) and Choi Ryu (played by Lee Jin Wook) for the first time.

In the photo, Kang Woo is seen resting in his hotel suite after completing a concert performance, with his complex expression marking an interesting contrast with his luxurious surroundings.

The scene was shot in the presidential suite of Singapore’s famous integrated resort Marina Bay Sands. This latest landmark in Singapore was constructed by Korea’s Ssangyong E&C, and various parts of the hotel will be showcased for the first time, further heightening the anticipation for the drama.

On the other hand, Han Ye Seul shot a motorcycle chase scene in the heart of Orchard Road, Singapore’s busiest shopping belt. This scene was of top North Korean agent Han Myungwol tailing Hallyu star Kang Woo who was in a taxi, and the action scene captured everyone’s attention. In the photo, Han Ye Seul is seen dressed in a casual khaki jacket and wearing sunglasses, showing off her charismatic charm.

Filming had to come to a temporary halt when crowds gathered to catch a glimpse of Eric and Han Ye Seul, making the filming process even harder in the hot weather.

“Spy Myungwol” will air its first episode on KBS2 on 11 July at 9.55pm, taking over “Baby Faced Beauty”.

Credits: Osen + Absolut Shinhwa

Guest superkore

The anticipation for this drama just keeps heating up! I really wish the best for this drama for Eric and Han Ye Seul. It's been 4 years for Eric since his comeback to acting as well as 7 years for Han Ye Seul!

more pic

d34a5bee23cd4125abf5fa1b88355297_7.jpg

9t5ya.jpg

credit:@specificite

fancam 110614 Shinhwa Eric Mun at MBS Cam 1/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUOXaQylUqk

WOW...even his back looking so sexy hehehe~~

can't wait for the drama!!! the only thing i 'm complaining would be his hair color.. i don't thk he suit that color

SAME HERE!!! I wish they tone down the red and give him something less crazy as the drama progress.... some thing stylish and cool like he was in QSS, I'll very be happy :D

ERPJ, thanks so much for sharing the photos.

Love Eric in the suit but he seems to looks very skinny now and Jin Wook I really like this style in this drama.... hahahah don't tempt me, I might jump ship........ XDDDD

I heard they were out for meal here.

Eric was still filming so he couldn't join the cast

9t5ya.jpg

More photos & videos to share :D :D

SMW23-Tiffanyonthemov.jpg

SMW24-Tiffanyonthemov.jpg

SMW25-Tiffanyonthemov.jpg

Credit: Tiffanyonthemov

SMW27-njjeje.jpg

Credit: njjeje

SMW28-SoraChanTaec.jpg

Credit: SoraChanTaec

Lee Jin Wook fiming at Titanium club on Jun.12

http://youtu.be/CqSuBBmFpQs?hd=1

Eric Filming at MBS Hotel on Jun.12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUOXaQylUqk&hd=1

Oh for any interested stalkers, I heard Jin Wook is heading back to Korea now.... he's heading to the airport :lol: :lol:

Eric was supposed to go back on Wed. Jun.15 but I heard it's now the 16th.

Not sure how about the 2 laddies' schedule though

this is an intersting drama...

eventhough i don't know the casts i think i will watch this :D

but an anyone tell me who this Eric Mun is? is he really famous?

Thank you for love this drama .Who's a girl in your avtar? she look cute.

awww! i really envy the singaporean people, they get to see Eric in person! I can't wait for this drama. It was really disappointing when they shelved poseidon since it was supposed to be the comeback drama of Eric. Now i think it's a blessing in disguise coz this drama is much better for him since the story will revolve on Myungwol & Kangwoo's characters. I like their promo picture where Han Yeseul is carrying Eric. He looks goofy :lol: reminds me of his Super Rookie..

this is an intersting drama...

eventhough i don't know the casts i think i will watch this :D

but an anyone tell me who this Eric Mun is? is he really famous?

hello there, Eric Mun is a member and leader of the 1st generation boy bands Shinhwa, you could find out more about him here if you're interested :) http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/97-moon-jung-hyuk-%EB%AC%B8%EC%A0%95%ED%98%81-aka-eric-%EC%97%90%EB%A6%AD/

I like their promo picture where Han Yeseul is carrying Eric. He looks goofy :lol: reminds me of his Super Rookie..
yup the goofy theme here reminds me of Super Rookie but the espionage is like Korea Secret Agent in a different settings :D :D

Guest fivemagic

Thanks again angels for all the wonderful sharings!  Truly happy coming here to read and view all comments and posts!

This drama is looking really cool and I really can't wait to see it.

I have saved all these photos!  Thank you!!

Happy to hear that everything and all filming went well for everyone!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the article from Allkpop...

Han Ye Seul prepares to chase Eric down in “Spy Myung Wol”

by VITALSIGN - June 14, 2011

20110614yeseulspymyungw.jpg

KBS’s upcoming drama, “Spy Myung Wol“, has released new stills featuring actress Han Ye Seul and actor Eric!

The cast of “Spy Myung Wol” took off for Singapore on June 9th to film scenes of Hallyu star ‘Kang Woo’ (Eric) on his international concert tour. While there, ‘Kang Woo’ became entangled in an absurd situation with ‘Myung Wol’ (Han Ye Seul) and ‘Choi Ryu’ (Lee Jin Wook).

The scene pictured above is from a motorcycle chase scene between ‘Kang Woo’ and ‘Myung Wol’ at Orchard Road, one of the busiest shopping districts of Singapore.

The setup looks pretty intriguing, and we can’t wait to see what the drama will be like! Stay tuned for coverage on the pilot on July 11th.

20110614ericspymyungwol.jpg

Source + Photos: DongA via Nate

Archived