[Drama 2011] Myung-Wol the Spy 스파이 명월

Phi

Guest acemaverick

nice seeing LEE JIN WOOK's gals here..... come, come spazz with us.... :D :D

I don't know Jin Wook's filming schedule but Eric will be filming in Singapore for a week. I imagine most of the cast will be there too, specially the 4 main leads..... not good timing eh? *pats pats* :)

aww.. sobs! it really isn't a good timing. but i think Eric has been to Singapore before. same as it is gonna happen now i missed the previous time. i think i was que sera sera? but i guess i am more of a ljw fan so i'll be more devastated if he come hahah. *puts trance* Lee Jin Wook DO NOT COME NOW... come after 19th june ahahahaha.

hehehe. *evil smirks*

wahhhhhhhhhh! first Lee Jin Wook still :wub: :wub: :wub: our 4 leads are really pretty blush.gif

Lee Jin Wook ... why are you sooooo handsome? :wub:

@ Osen

TOTALLY agree. aww, just can't wait till the show starts. really missed him the years he was in army. hope he looks the same as before. Any idea if he's still with Choi Ji Woo?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TOTALLY agree. aww, just can't wait till the show starts. really missed him the years he was in army. hope he looks the same as before. Any idea if he's still with Choi Ji Woo?

Nope ..... they split few months ago. It was a mediatic scandal , but he looks healthy (and the same for Ji Woo) and ready to work! ^^

acemaverick, nice to meet you ... I'm really glad to meet more Jin Wook fans xD mansé! :lol:

and for how he looks ... no way! he's incredibly hot and handsome as always ... this is a recent pic B)

7wTmY.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest fivemagic

wahhhhhhhhhh! first Lee Jin Wook still  :wub: :wub: :wub:    our 4 leads are really pretty  blush.gif

*quoted image*

Lee Jin Wook ... why are you sooooo handsome?  :wub:

@ Osen

AWESOME sharing!!! I love it.  The FOUR main leads are looking mighty gorgeous. Thanks so much The Girl Who for sharing!

Han Ye Seul in short hair is really very beautiful... her face is perfectly fitting the hair style... hahaha.

Guest acemaverick

omg! thanks for the pic! love the candy ahahahaha. had withdrawal syndromes so had to re-watch air city recently... hope this drama would be just as good.

1crazynyt, thanks for sharing the art work. It's officially the 1st one of the thread :D

My pleasure... I'm so excited about the drama.. I can feel the chemistry already... And the story line is very interesting.. This drama will help me moving on with my Lie To Me syndrome.So I'll be a regular in the house.. If I can help out with something juz buzz me..

Anyone here knows the DC link of MYung- Wol spy???

Guest fivemagic

Credit to Hancinema for the article and translations...

http://www.hancinema.net/new-kbs-drama-beautiful-spy-first-shooting-in-the-middle-of-seoul-30467.html

New KBS drama "Beautiful Spy" first shooting in the middle of Seoul

Source | 2011/06/07 

photo175153.jpg

New KBS 2 drama "Beautiful Spy" has started shooting.

According to the production, lead characters Han Ye-seul, Eric Moon, Lee Jin-wook, Jang Hee-jin and more have started shooting.

Han Ye-seul and Lee Jin-wook started on the 5th at a park in Seoul Jongro. This day's scene was about North Korean spies Han Myeong-wol (Han Ye-seul) and Choi Ryoo (Lee Jin-wook), watching other spies Hee-bok (Jo Hyeong-gi) and Ok-soon (Yoo Ji-in) meet and have a conversation. These characters showed how spies could act as spies wearing normal clothes like normal people. Han Ye-seul wore a checked shirt with jeans looked even better than she did in the teaser. Lee Jin-wook appeared in a black suit and also looked like the charismatic North Korean spy that he was.

Eric Moon and Jang Hee-jin started shooting in Seoul Yeoeuido on the 6th. Top actor Kang Woo (Eric Moon) and actress Joo In-ah (Jang Hee-jin) are in the movie "The Assassin". Eric Moon pointed a gun at Jang Hee-jin from a high rise building and built tension. Being the assassin in the movie, Eric Moon wore all black with a black beanie, looking like the strong and fierce assassin that he is. However, when the camera was off he couldn't let go of the fan from his hands and he suffered from the heat. Another lead character in this movie is Joo In-ah who wore a white one-piece dress. Jang Hee-jin monitored Eric Moon's part first and looked very eager.

The staff said, "The act of North Korean spies and South Korean actors and actresses was quite interesting".

Meanwhile, "Beautiful Spy" is about a North Korean spy named Myeong-wol who meet the greatest Hallyu star Kang Woo. It will be broadcasted after "Babyface Beauty" on the 4th of July.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Hi Five,

Thanks so so much for the sharing.

<Han Ye-seul wore a checked shirt with jeans looked even better than she did in the teaser. Lee Jin-wook appeared in a black suit and also looked like the charismatic North Korean spy that he was>

<Eric Moon wore all black with a black beanie, looking like the strong and fierce assassin that he is.>

Love that Hancinema seems to appreciate all the 4 roles in this drama, their appearance and the chemistry. I'm impatient waiting for the drama's poster. Hope that the producer will show it soon!

Guest fivemagic

Hi Five,

Thanks so so much for the sharing.

<Han Ye-seul wore a checked shirt with jeans looked even better than she did in the teaser. Lee Jin-wook appeared in a black suit and also looked like the charismatic North Korean spy that he was>

<Eric Moon wore all black with a black beanie, looking like the strong and fierce assassin that he is.>

Love that Hancinema seems to appreciate all the 4 roles in this drama, their appearance and the chemistry. I'm impatient waiting for the drama's poster. Hope that the producer will show it soon!

Hi Rock,

You are very welcomed!  I am happy to share it from Hancinma.

I agreed with your emotions above.  Speaking of the drama poster, me too, can't wait to see what it will look like.  I am hoping for a SPY, CUTE and COMICAL poster of all the four leads.  Looking forward to seeing it soon!

Guest ERPJ

Laest VOD News , 20110609 KBS Morning News: Myoung Wol Drama's Cast Photo Shoot

http://news.kbs.co.kr/tvnews/news_8am/2011/06/09/2304673.html

castss.jpg

Eric's outfit look colorfull but so hot.

Guest fivemagic

Laest VOD News , 20110609  KBS Morning News:  Myoung Wol Drama's Cast Photo Shoot

http://news.kbs.co.k...09/2304673.html

*quoted image*

Eric's outfit look colorfull but so hot.

Thanks so much ERPJ for the latest VOD! 

Is anyone having the same problem with the buffering being soooooooooooooooooo slow... I just don't have the patience to wait and view it, but I will try it again later.

Everyone looked really gorgeous and hot!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone translate this article into English... would really appreciated... Thanks in advance!

[연예수첩] 에릭·한예슬 매력 대결! ‘스파이 명월’

안녕하세요 연예수첩 박태원입니다.

연예계 애교종결자 한예슬 씨! 원조 짐승돌 에릭 씨! 거기에 떠오르는 연예계 핫 아이콘 장희진,이진욱 씨까지~

연예계 매력남녀 4인방이 총출동했습니다.

네 명의 스타가 모두 모인 특별한 사연! 연예수첩에서 알아봤습니다.

<리포트>

네 명의 스타를 만나기 위해 찾아간 촬영현장!

멋진 포즈로 권총을 들고 있는 에릭 씨! 살벌해 보이는 한예슬.이진욱 씨의 모습도 보이는데요~

무슨 촬영 중인가요?

<인터뷰>에릭(연기자) : "연예수첩 시청자여러분 안녕하세요. <스파이명월>의 배우들입니다. 재미있고 밝은 포스터 촬영컨셉입니다."

바로 다음달 방송을 앞둔 드라마 <스파이명월>의 포스터 촬영중이었는데요.

에릭 씨~ 드라마 <스파이명월>! 어떤 드라마인가요?

<인터뷰>에릭(연기자) : "네! 그건 우리 명월 씨가~"

<인터뷰>한예슬(연기자) : "간략하게 준비를 해왔어요. 남한의 한류스타를 유혹해 자진 월북시키라는 지령을 받은 미녀 스파이의 좌충우돌 로맨스특공작전."

북한의 엘리트 미녀 스파이라고요. 한예슬 씨~ 임무가 뭔가요?

<인터뷰>한예슬(연기자) : "남한으로 내려와서 제가 에릭 씨를 미인계를 사용해서 유혹해야 하는데 사랑에는 전혀 아무것도 모르는 그런 난감한 상황에 마주하게 돼요."

한예슬 씨의 미인계만큼이나 많은 궁금증을 낳고 있는 게 바로 예슬 씨의 북한 사투리 연기인데요.

그동안 브라운관과 스크린을 통해 많은 여배우들이 리얼한 사투리 연기로 화제를 모으기도 했도했는데요.

과연 한예슬 씨의 북한사투리는 어떨지~ 예슬 씨! 맛보기로 공개 좀 해주세요~

<인터뷰>한예슬(연기자) : "북한 사투리 안 쓸 거예요. 현대적인 스파이를 구사할 거기 때문에 강한 북한 사투리를 쓰지는 않을 거라고.."

너무 아쉬운데요~

<인터뷰>한예슬(연기자) : "아쉽겠지만 컨셉이 그런데 어쩌겠어요."

예슬 씨 컨셉에 무척 만족하는 표정이네요.

군입대전 남성미 넘치는 연기로 많은 사랑을 받아온 에릭 씨! 3년 만에 안방극장에 복귀해 많은 화제를 모으고 있습니다.

<인터뷰>에릭(연기자) : "(드라마 속 한류스타 강우 역할과 닮은 점이 있다면?) 얼굴이 닮았고요, 차이가 있다면 극중에서 제가 구애를 받고 있는데 차갑게 대하는 거 같거든요. 실제로는 그러지는 못할 거 같아요."

연예계 대표 미남미녀 스타~ 에릭 씨와 한예슬 씨!

두 분의 눈부신 비주얼 때문에 눈비 커플이라는 별명이 붙었는데요~ 기분 좋으시겠어요!

<인터뷰>에릭(연기자) : "기분 좋았죠."

<인터뷰>한예슬(연기자) : "어감이 좋더라고요... 저희가 최고입니다."

기분 좋은 연기자 또 있습니다!

호텔의 상속녀이자 톱 여배우 역할을 맡은 장희진 씨~ 재벌 2세 역할을 위해 특별한 노력을 하고 있다네요?

<인터뷰>장희진(연기자) : "항상 그렇게 마음가짐을 가지려고 노력하고 있어요. 의상이나 이런 거에 신경을 많이 써서하고 있으니까..."

<인터뷰>한예슬(연기자) : "어울려요 럭셔리한 느낌이..."

<인터뷰>장희진(연기자) : "감사합니다."

희진 씨~ 너무 좋아하는 거 아닌가요?

얼마 전 전역한 이진욱 씨~ 남한에 내려온 북한의 살인병기 역할인데요. 군대에서는 어땠나요?

<인터뷰>이진욱(연기자) : "훈련병시절에 1등했어요. 성적은 아주 좋았습니다."

1등 훈련병 이진욱 씨의 연기! 기대할게요~

<인터뷰>한예슬(연기자) : "(드라마 예상 시청률은?) 많이 나올수록 좋죠~

<인터뷰>에릭(연기자) : "한 20%갈까?"

에릭 씨~ 20%로 되겠어요?

<인터뷰>에릭(연기자) : "30으로 가겠습니다."

드라마 <스파이 명월> 다음달 4일 첫 방송 될 예정이라고 하는데요, 시청률 30퍼센트 기대하겠습니다.

<인터뷰>한예슬(연기자) : "재밌게 봐주시고요. 더운 날 열심히 촬영하고 있으니까 기대 많이 해주세요. 스파이명월 파이팅!"

Guest grumpynomore

ERPJ, thank you so much! Oh my gosh! ERIC!!!!!!!! just lost my sanity kyaaaa!!!!

Our drama couple looks good together. Yes! Chemistry! :w00t:

Oh my! :wub:

spy1z.png

spy3.png

spy5.png

spy6.png

spy7.png

spy8.png

spy9.png

spy10.png

spy11.png

spy12.png

btw, i heart ljw too. loved him in smile :D

Guest fivemagic

I can view the VOD just now... and still loving it so much... seems everyone is getting along well and seems happy to be together.

Eric is gorgeous and Ye Seul is soooooooo bubbly and beautiful... loving them so much... highly anticipating for this drama!

Thanks Grumpy for sharing and posting all the pictures from the VOD!  *saves them all*

Btw, I am looking forward to see more photos soon!!

Guest acemaverick

omg. i jus watched the kbs news posted by ERPJ and i was like oozing out saliva. Lee Jin Wook looks great in a suit! and that black attire. my gosh!

i am very happy that the drama ppl chose such a pretty 2nd lead actress too. cos i think it's obvious that the main lead which is Eric will get the leading lady. at least Lee Jin Wook has a pretty girl to fall back on! hahaha.

let's hope that the pairing works out.

the two leads, Eric and Ye Seul and the two 2nd leads Jin Wook and Hee jin

Guest ERPJ

Thank you so much for vod at youtube ka BraveHeart ,Eric so hot love his character and style in drama .i luve comedy drama luv Eric Kang Woo.55

OmG .now crazy this drama so much.

Here is the Youtube link for the above KBS VOD for any one having trouble with buffering....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TKO__bD8O0

Another new clip from Y-Star.... Han Ye Seul in uniform + Eric in black tux

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPHaA49KA70

hehehe I knew it! I knew it! Ever since the plot came out I knew they're not going to make or dress KangWoo anything but conventional!!! I'm ok even with the earrings but it'll take some time to get use to that red hairs, a far cry from the original teaser photos :D :D :D I really like how the production go with Lee Jin Wook's wardrobe & style in this clip and our spy Myung-wol is looking so pretty, I love her soft sweet voice.

So much thanks to Five, Grumpy, ERPJ, Braveheart and Phiphi for the photos, and the video. It looks great! Watching this behind-the-scene video, I think that their chemistry will be so so good coz they seems close and familiar.

I agree with Winwetty that Lee Jin Wook so handsome. Eric's manly and of course Ye Seul's so beautiful. Her smile is brilliant too!

Looking at photos that ERPJ posted, I think that Eric has just come to Singapore. So do they will shoot sooner as announced (12 june)? Waiting for more and more photos from Singapore!

Five: I think that the article you posted is the script of the interview! I used Google translate and understand something, but since it's not clear, so I don't post it here! Any one who know Korean, please help!!! Thanks!

Archived