[Drama 2011] Myung-Wol the Spy 스파이 명월

Phi

Oooh, this looks like it will be fun. I haven't seen Lee Jin Wook since Air City. Fresh out of the army, can't wait to see him back in action. And I love Han Ye Seul. I wish though she did a little bit of North Korea's accent. Like if she gets mad and frustrated at Eric, it could come out. I think it would be funny, no? Oh well. Can't wait for this!!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

according to the fans who were at the Changi airport Eric, Han Ye Seul & Lee Jin Wook all took the same flight to Singapore. No mention of the 2nd female lead Jang Hee Jin though

Guest acemaverick

ok drat now i'm really mad that i chose to go beijing like NOW. omg! wat the heck what are the chances that Lee Jin Wook will come to singapore again.... gross! omg, this is such a badddddd asss time!!!!

Guest fivemagic

Thanks for all the wonderful sharings and postings!

I am happy seeing these news Eric photos from his arrival in Singapore... looking forward to see Ye Seul and Lee Jin Wook as well.  I am highly anticipating and really looking forward to see this drama soooooooo much.  I truly believes that Eric and Ye Seul will have AN AMAZING AND AWESOME ON-CHEMISTRY together... cos I can just feel it... in my heart that it's going to be one hella cute, funny, and hilarious pairing for 2011.

Rockband, thanks for your reply!  Since I can't google the translations, I just wanted to know what was said in that article.

I hope some kind angel can help out with the translations soon!

Myung-wol the Spy’s poster and promo stills

201106100730772468_1.jpg

Poster shoots were recently held for upcoming quirky romance Myung-wol the Spy, and my first impression is to laugh, which is always a good thing in a comedy, no? It’s looking pretty cute, with Eric, playing Mr. Big Hallyu Supa-star, cowering as he clings to North Korean undercover spy Myung-wol Han Ye-seul.

Bye-bye, Prince Charming and Daddy Long Legs, long live the scaredy-cat Beta Male! I loved this dynamic in My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho, so while the poster composition is looking a little familiar, I’m looking forward to the chemistry here. I’ve mostly seen Eric playing tough guys and badasses, but I know he’s got the comic side in him so I can’t WAIT to see how this plays out.

The second poster image includes Lee Jin-wook (Rivals), fresh out of the army and playing Han’s fellow spy. It doesn’t include the fourth leg of this romantic rectangle, Jang Hee-jin (2009 Hometown of Legends), but you can see her in the photo below, taken while the cast gave an interview on photo shoot day.

Jang plays a hotel heiress in a “Paris Hilton-esque” role who has to confront the rare scenario of not getting what she wants when both the men she’s been eyeing turn to Myung-wol instead. This means she’ll either be the irritating and meddling type of second lead, or amusingly antagonistic. I’m hoping for the latter, a la Lie To Me’s So-ran, since at least she provides laughs.

The promo stills below, released last week, show Myung-wol in action as a spy, while Eric looks his sharpest in his Hallyu star duds.

Eric explained that he finds a number of similarities between his character and his real self. His explanation makes me giggle, ’cause you’ve got to hear it in his dryly funny voice as he explains, “There’s the fact that we’re both singers and actors. In particular, we’re similar in appearance.” HA. He added, “But in real life I don’t treat people coldly like he does.”

Han described her character as differing from the usual image we have of North Korean spies from other works (no surprise, if you think back to Shiri or IRIS, where the ladies were badass and cold), and said, “She’s proficient in foreign languages, and represents a modern type of spy.” I guess that’ll give her a chance to speak English, which I enjoy because she’s the rare Korean star who is actually fluent in it.

All in all, Myung-wol the Spy is looking fresh and cute. The drama is part of the busy July drama lineup (which’ll replace May Madness), as it follows Baby-Faced Beauty on Mondays and Tuesdays. Its first episode airs on July 4.

source : Dramabeans

Guest Heart.And.Soul

LOL! Those are really cute! Eric looks sooo cute.. wub.gif 

I can already tell I'm going to love this pairing! 

110609 Lee Jin Wook At Changi Airport Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1NPH5n-Edo

thank you so much for the link ... my Jin Wook looks sooooooooo handsome as always :wub: ... such a cool boy B)

Han Ye-seul shows of 'S' line in poster shoot for "Beautiful Spy"

The poster shooting site of actor Eric Moon, Lee Jin-wook and actress Han Ye-seul's new KBS drama "Beautiful Spy" was revealed.

Eric Moon (Kang Woo), Han Ye-seul (Han Myeong-wol), Lee Jin-wook (Choi Ryoo) and Jang Hee-jin (Joo In-ah) got together on the morning of the 8th to shoot the poster.

Being the best Hally star Kang Woo in the drama, Eric Moon says, "I think Kang Woo is a lot like me. Being a singer and actor at the same time and we look alike. However, the real me doesn't treat people as coldly as he does". Eric Moon wore a dandy suit looking like James Bond with a gun.

Han Ye-seul who is playing the North Korean spy in this drama says, "I will show you a modernized spy who speaks foreign languages unlike the average Northern Spy. " She wore a spy look with a black leather jacket and also a cute wedding dress the next, looking like the Beautiful Spy Myeong-wol that she is.

Playing the 'human weapon' of North Korea, Lee Jin-wook looked like a charismatic spy as he put on a grey raincoat with black sunglasses. He says, "I am a soldier this time, and my actual evaluation in the army was quite good. To express the coldness and calmness of Choi Ryoo, I referred to a few other spy characters.

Meanwhile, drama "Beautiful Spy" is a Korean spy mellow piece about a beautiful North Korean spy who meets Hallyu star Kang Woo. It is due to be released on the 4th of July after "Babyfacd Beauty".

source :Hancinema

Guest fivemagic

Thanks so much The Girl Who for these awesome Myung Wol the Spy photos!!! I loved them so much. *saves them already*

The posters are very cute... totally loving it!!

Also, thanks for the article from Javabeans and Hancinema!

Eric&Han Ye Seul at Changi airport[spore]

137bf11d76a5f14d71f05dfd.jpg

5772a054222b9c60b3351dc6.jpg

ae58ebb1e9fc6b68aeafd5c3.jpg

c6c2965e29081ad9eb50cdd6.jpg

credit: Xuan Lin Ydjlkkljoe

From this news it's confirmed Myoun Wol Spy will first onair July 11st.

KBS 2TV 월화극 '동안미녀가' 2회 연장을 확정했다.

KBS 드라마국 고위관계자는 10일 스타뉴스에 "'동안미녀'의 2회 연장을 최종 확정했다"라고 밝혔다.

이 관계자는 "'동안미녀'가 시청률 1위를 달리고 있는 만큼 연장에 대한 시청자들의 요구가 많았다"며 "이를 받아들여 2회 연장을 결정했다"고 전했다.

그는 "하지만 단순한 시간끌기식 연장이 아니라, 스토리 전개가 2회 분만큼 늘어나게 된다"고 설명했다.

추가되는 2회에는 주인공 이소영(장나라 분)의 못 다한 성공 이야기가 중심적으로 그려질 예정이다.

이에 따라 '동안미녀' 후속인 한예슬, 문정혁 주연의 '스파이명월'의 첫 방송은 당초 7월4일에서 7월11일로 연기된다.

한편 '동안미녀는' 최근 월화극 선두를 달리던 MBC '미스 리플리'를 제치고 왕좌를 꿰차며 뒷심을 발휘하고 있다.

source :starnews

-------

Guest ricsam

The posters r so CUTE.. OMG the pic when Han yeseol pretended to carry Eric is so funny hahaha why Mr.charming is so adorable..

I really can't wait for this drama.. the fancams and pics make me crazy to watch this drama

1crazynyt ur icons r so cute and creative .. I am saving it already :rolleyes:

ERPJ I heard about the PD of "Baby face" planning to extend the drama so it seems it is true now..

another week to wait .. :vicx:

Thanks Five for the Video. I love them so much. They are all so cute and fashionable in the airport style.

Thanks 1Crazynyt, The girl who for the nice posts with so many news and artworks.

I want to share a photo from the drama too:

yespy3.jpg

Ye Seul is so beautiful in this wedding dress - I guess!

Today I also read that The Baby Faced Beauty will extend 2 episodes and end on 5th july, so Spy Myung Wol will start airing on 11th july!

Hope to see more and more photos and fan cam from Singapore!

Wish you all a nice weekend!

Eric and Han Ye Seul Reveal New Drama Poster for "Spy Myung Wol"

The poster for Eric and Han Ye Seul’s upcoming KBS drama “Spy Myung Wol” has been released today. Eric, of the group Shinhwa, is seen wearing a funky jacket and white pants with sunglasses that fit the image of his mega-Kpop-star role “Kang Woo” in the drama. Han Ye Seul is holding Eric in her arms with a quirky smile, wearing a brown military-look jacket that gives a hint at her charming North Korean spy character “Myung Wol.”

“The ‘Kang Woo’ character has a lot of similarities to myself. The fact that he’s a pop celebrity that sings and acts, and especially his looks, are exactly like myself. But in real life, I don’t think I’m as cold-natured as ‘Kang Woo,’” Eric said of his new role.

Han Ye Seul described her character as an “elite spy agent from North Korea.” She said, “Unlike the general perception on North Korean spies, ‘Myung Wol’ is a modern character that’s also fluent in foreign languages.” The model-turned-actress actually grew up in California and is fluent in English.

“Spy Myung Wol” is a romantic comedy about the relationship between a female North Korean spy and a top Korean pop celebrity. Its first episode will air on July 4th.

Source: Soompi News

Guest shelbyrafitri

Finally I had post my 1st comment here...

I hope this drama will be great since I miss my oppa Eric..heheheh

So..lets makes this thread bigger...

C U

Archived