[Drama 2011] Myung-Wol the Spy 스파이 명월

Phi

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tiffany

Photos taken at the press conference today @ Marina Bay Sands are up on my facebook. Clips & article will be posted later. It was a shame Eric couldn't make it to the press conference. But Lee Jin Wook provided the eye candy & Han Ye Seul was one of the nicest & friendliest Korean artiste I've come across so far.

Please take photos out with proper credit.

Thank you!

Guest fivemagic

Thanks Tiffany for sharing your nice post!

I have taken your post and shared it over at HYS Thread... credit to you of course... and I've just viewed all the press conference... I love them so much!

Sadly, Eric couldn't be there... maybe he's busy shooting his scenes... certainly would be more awesome if he was there.

I am happy always knowing that my Ye Seul is one of the nicest and friendliest star! Heehee.

Guest fivemagic

Thanks so much ERPJ for these cooooooool pics of Eric!  He's so cool.

Looking forward to see more shooting pics and photos!

ARH... i envy the singapore fans!!!! they'r so lucky!!! it's been a long time since we'r able to see eric on stage performing!!!! i hope july come fast so we could see our eric on action again~~~~

Guest grumpynomore

thank you for the updates everyone. the latest set of pics of Kangwoo's showcase made me even crazier about this upcoming drama. i've never seen ERIC like that before.

Lee jin wook is looking quite sharp, and I find Han ye seul adorable esp during the photoshoot interview :D

I'm counting the days til its premiere.

Thanks so much everyone for the news and photos since my last post! It's so great to see Ye Seul in such a style costume and Eric in a big star's style! "I'm crossing fingers" to wait for the airing of this drama!

Here is what I found from DC: an article from Naver and some more photos from the Press conference at Marina Bay hotel! Please enjoy!

yema3.jpg

yema4.jpg

yema5.jpg

yema7.jpg

yemarina1.jpg

yemarina2.jpg

yemarina3.jpg

And the article

Singapore heated 'harvest moon a' ... 4-in 4-color appearance of the hero?

노컷뉴스 | Article Date 2011-06-15 17:31 Original article

Someday janghuijin starring actors such as Eric Seul 'spy harvest moon' participation in Singapore Roque

[singapore, Lee SS = DAILY AFP reporter]

Eric and Han Ye Seul, a hot topic of the meeting is to gather new KBS 2TV drama 'spy harvest moon' appearance of the Singapore Professional local shooting have been released.

Eric, Han Ye Seul, Lee Jin Wook and 'Spy harvest moon' main cast in the last nine days and am leaving for Singapore, shooting Roque Marina Bay Sands in Singapore on the 14th proceeded to shoot at the hotel.

Locate this in Singapore tayiteulrol 'harvest moon', as well as the station Seul Hallyu Star 'Rain' station, Eric, the boss of harvest moon and the North gancheopin 'choeryu' station and Jin, Eric, to crush 'juinah' stations, etc. janghuijin was involved.

The locator to be leaving the drama overseas concert tours Hallyu star Rain (Eric min) and the North hanmyeongwol agents (Seul minutes) - choeryu (Someday minutes) yaegichi not entangled in a case citing the episode that captured the first meeting.

Eric's picture in public after a concert tour abroad for the local high-end hotel suite to relax in. Hallyu star Rain has to reproduce the look perfectly. Stare out the window, cheering fans, especially the expression of mixed feelings, Eric revealing view of the luxury hotels and subtle contrasts.

The shooting hotelsin Hotel Singapore's premier entertainment complex known as the Marina Bay Sands Hotel was in the suite.

All Hotels in Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore, shooting through the first aspect of the hotel is open throughout the drama is about the expectations for further increases.

In addition, Singapore's busiest shopping street, Orchard Road, was shot in Seul chugyeoksin motorcycle. North Korea's elite top like a taxi ride back nicely to go chasing the Hallyu star Rain delayed the action attracted Seul. Photos published in a casual khaki jumper Seul wearing sunglasses to wear in appearance and showed a charismatic charm.

Shoot me, especially the hot weather, despite appearing in the middle of downtown Singapore, South Korea's top actors want to see Eric and Han Ye Seul, crowding the local crowd, like a cloud, shooting him several times and had a break is at the rear entrance.

Seul a "private visit to Singapore three years ago after the second," said "kkaegeuthan beautiful and impressive landscaping and modern architecture," stated that.

Janghuijin the part of the pole to crush the "high school sweetheart had experience, was helpful in acting," he Seul Let's Talk "The opponents do not like the constitution does not fit like myself," he drew laughter answer.

Meanwhile, the 'Spy harvest moon' Beauty of the North Korea spy hanmyeongwol (Seul minutes) and South Korea leading Hallyu star (Eric mins) Romance of the clumsy motions, while the beautiful 'successor coming July 11th to the first episode 21:55 are facing.

(Republic of Korea CBS News press center FM98.1 / Music FM93.9 / TV CH 412)

"Copyright ⓒ CBS AFP ( www.nocutnews.co.kr ) unauthorized copying and redistribution prohibited "

Guest Heart.And.Soul

LOL. Eric seriously looks like he could be a James Bond type character in those above pictures! Very handsome in his tux. I'm not sure yet how I feel about his hair though!

Guest fivemagic

Thanks to TiffanySJ for these YT videos! spicy01.gif

YOUTUBE LINKS FOR THE SPY MYUNG WOL PRESS CONFERENCE IN SINGAPORE... 6726kissoflove.gif

coolsmiley.gif and ENJOY!!

Spy Myung Wol SG Media Call Part 1

Spy Myung Wol SG Media Call Part 2

Spy Myung Wol SG Media Call Part 3

Spy Myung Wol SG Media Call Part 4

Han Ye Seul spoke perfect English... the three of them seems to be having a great time together... wishing that Eric would be there so I can hear his English... hahaha.

Guest timpa

Thanks for the youtube links to the presser. Listening to HYS it alleviates questions I had as to how much of a comedy this is. I personally don't want to watch a Shiri/Iris type thing so I definitely want a comedy and it sounds like it will be.

I'm guessing her character is sent to capture a top Hallyu star and convince him to 'defect' to North Korea as a kind of PR move. The North Koreans think that by having someone who in this show would be like say "Rain in real life" defect and talk approvingly of North Korea would improve the countries image or something.

Guest tiffany

You are welcome. :rolleyes:

Yes, if only Eric was there too. But the atmosphere was very cozy and friendly..maybe also because there were not many journalists. Han Ye Seul's English was very good and she took very good care of Jang Hee Jin as a sunbae.

My post will be up soon.

I'm so excited for this drama. :D I haven't seen Eric in a drama since Super Rookie nor Han Ye Seul in a drama since Couple of Trouble. Myung-wol the Spy seems to be a fun mix of comedy, action, and romance from what I can tell so far. I'm more pumped up after seeing their poster shoots, which by the way are hilarious (esp of him clinging onto HYS and the YT links for the SG Meida Call. HYS English is surprisingly good. I wonder if Eric will speak in English too since he went to high school in America too :)

BTW, from the video clip, HYS seems so lively and fun. I like seeing a different side of her. I also get good vibes from Lee Jin Wook and Jang Hee Jin; too bad Eric wasn't there.

Finally, Lee Jin Wook is back... I missed him

But unfortunately I can't watch this one coz the timing is bad for me, anw, i wish them the best and hope to see LJW as a lead once gain.

LOL. Eric seriously looks like he could be a James Bond type character in those above pictures! Very handsome in his tux. I'm not sure yet how I feel about his hair though!
hahaha you're not the only one complaining about Eric's bright red hairs....

Hope drama staffs lurk at this thread and hear our cries :D :D

I'm guessing her character is sent to capture a top Hallyu star and convince him to 'defect' to North Korea as a kind of PR move. The North Koreans think that by having someone who in this show would be like say "Rain in real life" defect and talk approvingly of North Korea would improve the countries image or something.
Come join us and check this one out, it certainly is comical now that Ye Seul had confirmed it. Can't recall where but I remember some one mentioned Spy Myung Wol's mission of bringing (kidnapping) popular Hallyu star Kangwoo to North Korea is to stop the Hallyu wave :D

fivemagic, princessjupiter491Yeah too bad Eric was still filming when the interview happened.... He has a much heavier accent than Han Ye Seul though. Eric & family moved to the US when he was in middle school I think. He stayed for 3-4 years then came back to Korea and joined Shinhwa. I heard Han Ye Seul was born and raised in the US before coming back to Korea? Her English and accent is perfect, way better than the translator for the other 2 casts. I love her soft voice and beautiful smiles....

Tiffany, thanks so much for sharing the photo & the press con with us... you were in that room too? :D whoever holding the cam must be a fangirl, she kept zooming on Jin Wook when the actress was speaking some times hahahaha can't blame her :D :D

In the clip Ye Seul said Spy Myung Wol will try to bring (not kidnap) Kangwoo to North Korea at his own wills.... I wonder how this could happen... by making him falling for her? :) Can't wait to find out.

Myung-wol the Spy heads overseas for shoots

More stills are out of rom-com Myung-wol the Spy, which is looking like it just may be the perfect fluffy summer romance. (I hope, at least.)

And for some reason, the stills of Eric in particular make me giggle, though there’s nothing intrinsically funny about it. I just always enjoy when actors play versions of themselves that have similarities to their real selves, but are skewed just enough to be an obvious twist on real life. (See: Choi Ji-woo playing a glamorous ditz in A Star’s Lover, or Choi Siwon as a top star known for lousy acting in Oh My Lady, or everyone in Best Love.)

In Myung-wol the Spy, he plays a singer-actor Hallyu star, who seems to have a penchant for sharp suits and a flashy stage persona. And while I, like a lot of you, am not the biggest fan of his newly dyed hair, I guess we’ll just have to chalk it up to verisimilitude: I mean, what k-pop singer actually sports — gasp! — a natural hair color?

Some of these stills come from the drama’s recent overseas shoot, which took place at Singapore’s Sands resort hotel. The shoot included the drama’s four main leads, which, aside from Eric playing Kang-woo, includes Han Ye-seul in the title role of North Korean spy Myung-wol, as well as her spy boss/partner Choi Ryu (Lee Jin-wook), and the woman in a one-sided love with Kang-woo (along with half the country, I’d bet), In-ah, played by Jang Hee-jin.

The Singapore scenes involve Kang-woo’s overseas concert tour, during which he becomes entangled with the two spies for the first time. The shot of Han Ye-seul on the motorcycle was also filmed in Singapore, wherein she skillfully follows Kang-woo as he’s being driven in a taxi.

By the way, Eric has a song on the drama’s soundtrack, an uptempo track titled “Hands Up” that is performed in the drama by Kang-woo. Eric explained that the song features music and lyrics he wrote himself, and will be accompanied by “flashy choreography and performance to suit a character who’s a Hallyu star.” I’ve no doubt he’s up to the task, since he’s got over a decade of experience performing to huge crowds as part of Shinhwa. The man’s got moves.

Myung-wol the Spy replaces the 20-episode Monday-Tuesday drama Baby-Faced Beauty, and premieres on July 11. Fun fun.

Via No Cut News, TV Report

Source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/06/myung-wol-the-spy-heads-overseas-for-shoots/

i read in dramabean eric is so generous!!! such a great guy ... below a short fan account

credit to dramabean & stephanie ^.^

2.2 Stephanie June 16th, 2011 at 8:14 pm

Fans had to stay from 10am to 5pm. Some stayed till 10pm, like me. Others who took the fancams you see on youtube (The Marina Bay Sands Hotel ones), they stayed till 1 am! All for free. Do you still want to volunteer?

Mostly waiting, standing and screaming involved under the sweltering heat of Singapore.

I saw people come from Brunei, Indonesia, Thailand, just to volunteer for this.

Oh, and he ordered set meals for us, not only burgers. There was a coke, choice of onion rings or fries and a choice of chicken burger and beef burger.

I’m not sure if there were 800 people though, it seemed like 500 people max.

Archived