[Drama 2011] Myung-Wol the Spy 스파이 명월

Phi

Guest fivemagic

fivemagic, thanks for sharing that bit of info from Han Ye Seul's thread

Phiphi, you are very welcomed!  Glad to share that bit of info here.  I will definitely share anything related to this drama here.

I'm back again!  :D

Just saw Eric's schedule on Daum, he'll be filming in Singapore from Jun.09 - 15

I guess it's the same for the main cast?  :)  :)  :)

Thanks so much for sharing Eric's upcoming schedule... omg!!! he's going to be really busy shooting from June 9th thru 15th.  Again, if anyone can snap some photos from the shooting, please do share them here with us.

๋ีJune 5th,Spy Myun Wol drama will shooting at Incheon Inter.Aiport Terminal 1 arrivals hall 10.00-13.00

ERPJ, thanks for the latest update on drama shooting at Incheon Int'l Airport!  June 5th is just days away... am wondering about so many people coming and going, leaving and departing, how cool that is going to be! Looking forward to see those pictures!!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest grumpynomore

Thank you for the all the updates :D I am getting super excited :D

Here's my share c/o Topclass twitter + Rubylovefaith @ Shinhwabiz

ERIC starts shooting today! :w00t:

[11.06.02][Trans] TOP Class Tweet

topsd.png

Myeongwol the spy first shooring!!

First episode will air on 7/4 Mon-Tues on KBS!

Fighting!!

I think that's Eric's car btw.

Guest fivemagic

Thank you Grumpy for the good news!  I am so excited to see that filming has started for Eric.

Which vehicle is Eric's?  How exciting for Spy Myung Wol shooting!!

It's only Friday here at my side of the world and already Saturday at some of your places... I really envy those of you guys. 

Hello everyone, thanks for updating the cast's schedule. I guess we're safe to assume most of the cast will be there..... I can't wait for more updates & photos to come already :D

On another note, I had update/pretty up the 1st post of the thread. Please take a peek and let me know if there anything should be changed :)

and help me pick which one you like better as the thread tittle. I'm very indecisive that way XDDD

If any one is inspired enough for some other artwork, go right ahead and throw it my way :)

TitleP2.jpg

TitleP1.jpg

forgot to mention, I only know of the 4 main leads for now, that Cast Info section will be filled out when more info becomes available. I'm still waiting for the official home page from KBS for this drama :D

Guest Heart.And.Soul

Just read the plot synopsis on this one and I am hooked! I will definitely be checking in to see how this one goes. + I love everyone involved! Thanks for the thread. :) 

Just read the plot synopsis on this one and I am hooked! I will definitely be checking in to see how this one goes. + I love everyone involved! Thanks for the thread. :) 

Check back often :D

just spot this one

201106040805772016_1.jpg

I'm hopeless with Koean and even with the aid of Google translate, I could not make sense of the article... except that the script reading went really well XDDD

http://osen.mt.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=G1106040014

I'm totally trolling this thread today :P:P

Here is the translation for the article that the above photos came from:)

[11.06.03] Eric - Han Ye Seul, "Ultimate Beauty Couple"

KBS new Mon-Tue new drama "Myeong-wol the Spy" teaser of the script and filming was released.

On June 3 at 8 am Eric and Han Ye Seul were filming a scene at the Town House Gallery where Eric will play the role of Hallyu star Kang Woo.

In the filming scene you can see Han Ye Seul sniper expert shooting skills, an intense gaze and face of a charistamic warrior without mercy. While Eric (Kang Woo) struggled to concentrate on the scene due to the distraction of many fans who camped at the shooting making them break up in laughter and postponing the scene.

Eric, who is an idol himself, member of group "Shinhwa" and hallyu star in South Korea will play the role of a Hallyu Star has raised lots of expectations from fans.

This scene shooting at the Town House Gallery became the stage of perfect a fashion scene icon, also the architecture and compelling of the Town House attracted a lot of attention.

Immediately after the teaser, Eric and Han Ye Seul along with the entire staff moved to the KBS Annex where they spent hours going over the script . The actors spent over 3 hours reading and practicing, they were seeing with lot of enthusiasm.

Next Eric and Han Ye Seul will fly to film a scene in Singapore, where there would be no need for an English translator due to their English speaking skills and great pronunciation. Also, as a North Korean Elite, the character will feature a calm and steady emmersed voice.

In addition, Han Ye Seul, Lee Jin Wook and Kim Ha Gyun who will play the role of North Koreans received the advice from North Koreans Ambassadors to help them increase their role in the drama.

In addition an entreprenerus assisted Jang Hee Jin with her voice tone. They read the scrip in a relaxed atmostphere and all actors finished the scrip reading in a friendly ambience

"Myeongwel the Spy", North Korea spy beauty played by (Han Ye Seul) and Top Hallyu South Korea Star Kang Woo played by (Eric) ends up in a clumsy romance will have the first broadcast on July 4.

Source: Osen

Credit: Rubylovefaith@shinhwa.biz

They had to pause the filming cause the fans were laughing during the shoot..... that's not good but on the up side, the drama sounds fun? :D

Guest ERPJ

thank you for eng lates news.ka wow love index drama theme.

Can't wait can't wait a first episode ,look funny drama.

Thanks Phiphi for the updated news, the translation and of course the photo.

Ye Seul and Eric really look good in this photo. They fit so much to their role: a spy and a Hallyu star.

I also want to share some:

Here is the scenario of this drama:

yespysce.jpg

Here is the schedule:

According to this photo, tomorrow (5th june), Ye Seul and Eric will shoot in Incheon at 10h - 13h. So that anyone who live there or who have vacation there, please come and take some photos and share with us.

yespy2.jpg

And here is two bigger photos of Ye Seul in the drama. She's really so beautiful!

yeeric2.jpg

Credit to DC

Guest fivemagic

Thanks Phiphi for the latest news and photos!  I love it!

Ye Seul looks soooooooooooo beautiful in these teaser photos... love her sooooooooooo much... and Eric is looking gorgeous in shades!

Sharing an article from Allkpop...

Eric’s new drama, “Spy Myung Wol”, reveals teaser photos

by chloejn on June 4, 2011

20110604yeseulericspyha.jpg

KBS intrigued K-drama fans with a set of teaser photos from its upcoming drama series, “Spy Myung Wol“.

Shots of actress Han Ye Seul and singer Eric gave a brief glimpse into the type of characters they’ll portray. Peeping through the sniper scope in one frame, and charmingly writing a ‘lipstick message’ in another, Han Ye Seul looks like she’ll be playing a mistress of disguise. Meanwhile, Eric will portray the ‘legendary Hallyu icon Kang Woo‘ – as such, his shots make him look every bit like a glamorous star.

“Spy Myung Wol” is about a female North Korean spy named Myung Wul (Han Ye Seul), who gets entangled with South Korea’s biggest celebrity and eventually the two fall in love. Based on the teaser photos alone, fans are already anticipating its first airing on July 4th.

Stay tuned to allkpop for more updates on this exciting drama!

20110604yeseulericspyha.jpg

Source: Dispatch via Nate

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Rock for posting Spy Myung Wol's upcoming schedule!  Can't wait to see those teaser photos from the Incheon Int'l Airport!!

thanks every one for sharing the goodies

This is the translation for that tweet from PortIncheon:

Tweet: Myeongweol the spy drama

Incheon has become a popular place for drama filming ^__^

Incheon Airport Terminal 1, KBS drama filming will take place, Han Ye Seul and Moon Jeong Hyeok "Myeonweol the spy". June 5, 2011 from 10:00am - 1:00 pm in Terminal 1.

Source: portincheon Twitter

Credits: Eric DC + Rubylovefaith@shinhwa.biz

In addition to the 4 confirmed main cast, other supporting rolls start to get filled up: Lee Duk Hwa as Chairman Joo, Jo Hyung Ki, Yoo Ji In & Kim Ha Kyun (another officer from North Korea). Not sure of their roll & character names just yet though :D

I really like Han Ye Seul in that sniper photo. She has that intensity but not over done. Eric's pose in the shades looks like a boss :D

Now I'm wondering how Lee Jin Wook top notch Nort Koean officer & Jang Hee Jin the Korean version of Paris Hilton characters will be like.......

Hope there'll be fancams and photo for the airport shooting to come

I know I posted the following before but in light of the new info of the filming, I've been spamming this.... Can't hep but posting in this thread too :P

As most of you are already aware of, Myung-wol drama will be filming in Singapore next week.

On Jun.12 they will be filming a scene at Titanium Club in Singapore. Han Ye Seul is supposed to be on her 1st mission by attending hallyu star Kang Woo (Eric) showcase and get an autograph from him but she fails. This scene in the club is also spy Myung-wool's first encounter with her hallyu star Kang-woo.

Production will need 200 fans to film the showcase scene at the club (approximatelly from 10AM - 5PM).

If any one is interested, please contact ONE of the followings to sign up. Deadline is Jun.07

hyesung_nicole @ yahoo.com.sg

absolutshinhwa @ gmail.com

beck77 @ gmail.com

Please share and forward to the fanclubs ^^

I saw WITHS2 put this drama on their future/upcoming project. Spy Myung Wol fighting!!! :D:D

Guest Airine Pratama

i'm looking forward to this ... the storyline is interesting ^.^ this drama will follow our may drama line up ... i like han ye seul and eric as a couple. just imagine them together is already nice.

Guest fivemagic

Many wonderful 'thank you's' Phiphi for your wonderful sharings!  I feel very happy coming here and seeing new updates.  Definitely can't wait to see those pictures... Ye Seul and Eric is going to be an awesome pairing to see for the 2011 year... heehee!

Spy Myung Wol fighting... all... the... way!!!

Phiphi, thank you for the awesome and updated first page.  I really love it!

Many wonderful 'thank you's' Phiphi for your wonderful sharings!  I feel very happy coming here and seeing new updates.  Definitely can't wait to see those pictures... Ye Seul and Eric is going to be an awesome pairing to see for the 2011 year... heehee!

Spy Myung Wol fighting... all... the... way!!!

Phiphi, thank you for the awesome and updated first page.  I really love it!

No problem at all, I'm enjoying the updates :) You like the TV or the film strips better? XDDD

Looks like this drama will have 16 episodes starting from Jul. 04 - Aug.23.

TOO SHORT RIGHT? I WANT MOOOOORE :D (greedy fan^^)

2enoidg.jpg

Credit: Eric DC Gallery

Guest love-song.

ahhhhh~ i can't wait for this drama! eric + an exciting romantic, comedy (with hints of action) plot =  the bomb haha

and though it's only 16 episodes, on the good side, it'll help us ... well me ... watch/finish the whole drama before school starts once again ... i wouldn't want school to interfere with me watching this drama

so beautiful spy will be competing with miss ripley and moosah baekdongsoo i see ... hmmm im not sure what the latter drama is about but im speculating that it'll be a historical drama, which tends to be more popular in terms of ratings ... and miss ripley is doing well in ratings right now too ... i hope beautiful spy will do well too despite the competition from other dramas in terms of ratings 

Guest ERPJ

if Jo Hyung Ki& Kim Ha Kyun join this drama i'm sure will be a super comedy drama.ha ha

Today is shooting scence at Incheon Inter,Airport really hope can see pic for fan cam .

Guest Heart.And.Soul

Oh, lots of goodies today. Seeing the first pictures of the characters is always one of my favorite things! Eric looks handsome! 

Archived