[Drama 2011] Myung-Wol the Spy 스파이 명월

Phi

Guest prncssptri

Thanks for making the thread, phi!

so excited for this!!! eric and lee jin wook in one drama? eyecandieeeessssss! plus han ye seul is a cutie XD filming should start soon i bet~ wishing all three leads good luck! wooooohoooooo it's a comeback drama for both eric and lee jin wook, they must've been excited XD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fivemagic

fivemagic, thanks so much for the info.  I'm so glad it is settled for the confirmation of the 3 leads Han Yeseul, Eric & Jin Wook.  Not sure who will play the 2nd female lead, there gotta be a 2nd female lead right?!! :D  :D

Should we keep the title for the thread as Beautiful Spy or Myung-wol the Spy?   :)

Phiphi, you are very welcomed!

Yeah, me too, am so very glad that Eric is finally confirmed for the male lead.  Now that Eric's been confirmed, I really wanted to see him and Ye Seul act together.  Ye Seul is great with her rom-com roles, and I heard that Eric is great as well, so hopefully they will bring some goodies into this rom-com drama.  How exciting for all of us!!!

I am sure there will be a 2nd female like all other dramas.

As for the main title, I am not sure, because some had it as Beautiful Spy and others have it as Myung Wol the Spy... maybe later when the title is known, you can change it at that time.

Hmmm..Don't you hate it when dramas don't have a definite title or they tend to change the name of the drama like 5 (exaggerated of course) times before settling on one title?

I bet you the second female lead will also be a Hallyu star that plays an ex of Eric.

:)

Guest grumpynomore

Eric's first drama in almost three years?!!! finally!!!

I'll definitely be a regular on this thread.

Thank you guys for the news. :D

Guest fivemagic

According to Han Ye Seul's SidusHQ site, this week she is preparing for Spy Myung Wol shooting.  OMG!!! I really can't wait to see those shooting pics.

Crazy and insane me... heehee... already asking for shooting pics... but what can I do since I am loving the plot already.

According to Han Ye Seul's SidusHQ site, this week she is preparing for Spy Myung Wol shooting.  OMG!!! I really can't wait to see those shooting pics..

I can't wait for the production photos to fly out :D :D

Five: it seems that you forgot to post the link to this thread. Finally, I can find this thread. I'm happy to join you here.Phiphi: thanks so so much for starting this new thread. I love Ye Seul and I'm so looking forward to see her new drama after 1.5 years of WISFC. Compared to this drama, I see that the drama was aired from 2nd December 2009 and it started shooting from 3rd October. It means that 2 months before the airing.But Spy, it is scheduled to be aired from 4th July but now, the cast has not been confirmed. I'm so worry. Hope that everything will be okay!

hahahaha *waves to every one*

Nice to see ya all spazz crajee about this!!!!

and the news get better.

Spy Myung-wol will be filmed in Singapore!!!!

Eric will be filming a showcase scene at a club on June 12

There's request for 200 (and more) fans and non-fans to participate in the shooting. So if you're in Singapore or will be visiting there on 12 June, go sign up for this. It doesn't happen often so don't miss it. Go get, your friends & neigbours to go with you :)

Fan participation request for Myung-wol the Spy

Date: Sunday Jun.12

Time: 10AM - 5PM

Place: Titanium (next to Esplanade)

http://www.timeoutsingapore.com/clubs/venues/club/titanium

http://www.titaniumclub.com.sg/promotion.html

Deadline to sign up is Jun.06

Please contact: beck77 @ gmail.com with your name & other details

FEEL FREE TO SHARE AT FAN SITES AND FORUMS

DO NOT POST THIS ON TWITTER

Han Ye Seul probably will be in Singapore on the 12th as well rawrrrrr :D

Guest JaneElliot

I just read that Jang Hee Jin's been cast in this. Her character's been described as a kind of "Korean Paris Hilton" who will complicate the romance.

Really? One Paris Hilton is more than enough, no?

*wave to Putri & Julius* :D

fivemagic, thanks. Yeah, might just leave the title as is for now and fix it up later if the production changes their mind :D

I'm hoping Eric brush up his acting for this one.... by the time this one is on air, it's almost 3 years since his last drama, same goes for Jin Wook because of their military obligations

Hmmm..Don't you hate it when dramas don't have a definite title or they tend to change the name of the drama like 5 (exaggerated of course) times before settling on one title?

yeess yeess... I hate the frequent name changes with a passion :D

I bet you the second female lead will also be a Hallyu star that plays an ex of Eric.:)
hahaha another Hallyu star as Eric's ex.... very possible or how about she'll be the current GF and Han Ye Seul starts to sway his heart for some extra angst & cat fights?!! :P

I'm hoping this dram will be more quirky without ridiculously dressing characters like be ones.

am waiting for more info on the 2nd female lead & the rest of supporting cast to finish up the 1st post. KBS haven't made an official home page for this drama yet right? hehehehe impatient fan XDDD

I just read that Jang Hee Jin's been cast in this. Her character's been described as a kind of "Korean Paris Hilton" who will complicate the romance.

Really? One Paris Hilton is more than enough, no?

oooooh ahahaha who needs another Hilton?!!!

Looks like we have our 2nd female lead here. Thanks so much for the info :D

Guest ERPJ

yeah!! for eric comeback finally!!! BUT he's not the main male lead right? i hope this drama could bring his big name all over the place again !!!!

ammmm.. Why you think Eric will not the lead male ? he still be top star of Korea and he is a lead male of drama.

Guest ricsam

Finally Eric is back!!! I hope this time everything will go smoothly..

Phi it is really a good news for Singaporean fans.. it is their chance to see Eric *so envy*

can not wait for this drama .. it is the comeback drama for both Eric and Jin Woo

I like Han YeSeul she is so cute..

Myun Wol the spy Hwaiting !!

yeah!! for eric comeback finally!!! BUT he's not the main male lead right? i hope this drama could bring his big name all over the place again !!!!

hello there, thanks for checking out the thread. Even though Eric was casted after Lee Jin Wook but he is playing main lead in this drama. You can have a peek at the 1st post of this thread or D-Addict page for the plot summary :)

I'm not familiar with Jang Hee Jin but here are her past projects: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Jang_Hee_Jin.

She looks pretty too :)

201106021631497520483-2-28922.jpg

With the assistant of a top notch North Korean officer Choi Ryu (Lee Jin Wook), the elite North Korea spy Myung Wol (Han Ye Seul) goes to South Korea to kidnap the Korean Hallyu star Kang Woo (Eric Mun) who described as a woman fatal attraction only to fall in love with him.... throw in Korean Paris Hilton Joo In Ah (Jang Hee Jin) to the mix..... this drama sounds better and better or is it my bias?! :D :D :D

Guest fivemagic

*Waves to everyone*

Phiphi, you are very welcomed!  I am glad to hear from you.

Thanks for the uupdated news on shooting in Singapore!  I really want to go there... hahaha, but I am tooooooo far from Singapore.  I envy anyone who can go and share their thoughts with us... possibly taking photos with Eric and Ye Seul??  Anyone going???

Also, thanks for 2nd female lead... I have never heard of her, but she's cute.   I don't know about this 2nd Paris Hilton... will have to see I guess.

Guest fivemagic

Hello, everyone, I am so happy that YS's new drama is coming. And I come here to tell you some information.

Spy Myung-Wol will begin the first shooting on this Saturday.

And on June 12th they will shoot some show-case scene in Singapore. If it is possible, someone can go there to have a look.

place: Titaniumclub in Singapore ( subway city hall station)

time: 10 am.- 5 pm. on June 12th

They may stay in Singapore for several days.

This scene is about that Myung-Wol went to Singapore for some mission and was ordered to get Kang Woo ( Eric) 's signature at his showcase, but she failed.

This is their first meeting.

Hey everyone!

Brought this news from HYS thread to share with everyone... the first shooting takes place this Saturday.

YAY! YIPPEE!!! SPY MYUNG WOL TO SHOOT THIS SATURDAY!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SOME SHOOTING PICS OF ERIC AND YE SEUL!

Thanks Phiphi so much for the news. I will post this request in a forum in my country so that people go to Singapore at that time can participate in.

Thought I can't, I'm dreaming. I imagine I'll be here and may be casted as a fan in the crowd hoping to get Eric's signature too, like Spy Myung. And then... Haha.

Please share with us any thing new from this drama. I'm so impatient waiting for it because it's been one year and a half since Ye Seul's last drama with Goo Soo!

fivemagic, thanks for sharing that bit of info from Han Ye Seul's thread

This scene is about that Myung-Wol went to Singapore for some mission and was ordered to get Kang Woo ( Eric) 's signature at his showcase, but she failed. This is their first meeting.
OMG Myung-wol 1st meeting with the Hallyu star and her fail mission..... How could he not giving her an autograph? XD

Thanks Phiphi so much for the news. I will post this request in a forum in my country so that people go to Singapore at that time can participate in.
Please do share in your country forum.... the more coming out the merrier kekekekeke. I hope Ye Seul fans in Singapore can join in for the filming. This is not just for Eric or Shinhwa's fans :)

Not sure if the production will let fans take photos but I'm sure people will manage to snatch some B)B) B)

I can't wait for the 1st shoot this Saturday and production photos to come :)

Spy Myung-wol hwaiting!!!!

Guest ERPJ

๋ีJune 5th,Spy Myun Wol drama will shooting at Incheon Inter.Aiport Terminal 1 arrivals hall 10.00-13.00

Archived