[Drama 2011] Lie To Me 내게 거짓말을 해봐

clockwatcher

Guest kokoChulberryjam

i can't see the pictures of Sung Joon but nevermind he will be on the small screen very soon.

so there will be flashbacks of GAJ childhood in the drama then. that child looks very smart and quite pleased to be acting in the drama. i think KJH is filming undercover. no pictures, nothing about him aside from that 2 supposedly lines he said about being casted in the drama. the production staff do know how to titillate the fans to feverish peak until the broadcast date. i hope they are prepared for the massive outcome this drama will generate. just that few pictures of YEH running in training suit and slip ons has already cause havocs in some portals, how much more when official pictures of the leads are out. i am going to reserve my energy for the KISSING and MAKE OUT sceneS (take note in plural form). i am not only anticipating it, I AM ACTUALLY DEMANDING for it. the PD SHOULD NOT disappoint if he loves his hide.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MariYEH

source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/04/supporting-cast-added-to-lie-to-me/

Supporting cast added to Lie To Me

by javabeans | April 12, 2011 |

hongsoohyun5.jpg

Lie To Me is the upcoming SBS romantic-comedy series starring Yoon Eun-hye and Kang Ji-hwan (formerly titled Sweet Scandal), and now it’s got several supporting players with the additions of Hong Soo-hyun (above), Sung Joon, and Jo Yoon-hee.

With the two headliners, Lie To Me has already got tons of attention and high expectations. I know mine are pretty up there, given Yoon’s mostly-solid track record and reputation for being a hitmaker, and Kang’s general awesomeness. The other three actors have much lower profiles, but with those big names already attached, that’s no problem; if anything, it’s a great opportunity for the rookies to break through.

Lie To Me is working a familiar formula with its romantic couple: Yoon Eun-hye is Ah-jung, an offbeat single girl in her twenties who meets Ki-joon, a hotel exec from the highest echelons of society. Ah-jung happens to perpetrate an outrageous lie that sweeps up the couple in a marriage-scandal whirlwind. Shenanigans result in romance.

Hong Soo-hyun plays Ah-jung’s high school classmate and enemy, who’s a constant source of antagonism for our heroine. She’s even nicknamed (unofficially, by the staff) “Ah-jung’s tackler” for the way she always picks on her and shoots her down.

Hong has been in a number of projects (Angel’s Temptation, Dae Jo Young, Insadong Scandal, Rough Cut), but I really only know her as the rather ineffectual second lead in 2005′s Only You. There, she was Han Chae-young’s rival for Jo Hyun-jae’s affections, but never really had much bite as either a rival or a love interest. Hopefully she has more pull here — she probably won’t beat Yoon Eun-hye in the lovable category, but I’d dearly love to have a love-to-hate-her villainness whose demise I can gleefully anticipate.

sungjoon1.jpg

Sung Joon

Sung Joon, on the other hand, plays Kang Ji-hwan’s younger brother, possessor of all the right qualifications expected of an upper-crust, rich young heir. But he’s not the haughty type (that’s for big bro), and has a friendly, free-spirited personality that allows him to befriend people right away.

Sung Joon is a new kid on the block, having debuted as a model before taking on an acting role in the Drama Special series White Christmas. He’s only 21 years old, but the PD called him a potential dark horse. That means…two brothers fighting over the same woman? Aw, man — I always root for the underdog in those scenarios (I guess that’s why he’s the dark horse), but I’m not about to betray my Kang Ji-hwan, either. Why d’you do this to me, Korean dramas?

Then there’s Jo Yoon-hee (Goldfish, Hot-Blooded Salesman), who I think is a dead ringer for Lee Hyori. The actress’s lead character from Goldfish was described as “innocent with a femme fatale’s appeal” (an interesting mix?), but her character here will be a straightforward lovable type, whose harmonious and loving family environment gave her a clear, sunny disposition. She’s a display designer who’s the ex-fiancee to our hero, as well as the current friend to his little bro.

(Upside: If I’m reading between the lines correctly — which is a big if — that means little bro might have a romantic consolation prize if/when he loses the heroine to his hyung. Downside: Two brothers fighting over TWO women? And then potentially, uh, swapping? Why, Korea, why?)

Lie To Me will be a Monday-Tuesday drama replacing Midas, and will broadcast its first episode on May 9.

joyoonhee1.jpg

Jo Yoon-hee

Thanks clockwatcher for starting the thread... Wahhhhhh. KJH and YEH, just hearing their names as the main lead gave me so much excitement and anticipation. Just the knowledge of the drama title and main leads are enough for me. After MP ended, I kinda slow down to Kdramas hope LTM bring back my Kdrama addiction.. I've read the short character descriptions and synopsis, I think my Kdrama passion will come back... And knowing KJH and YEH, expect a sizzling and steamy kisses. Ahhhh May pls come sooner...

'Lie To Me' Hexagonal Loveline, Casting Complete

Yoon Eun Hye, Kang Ji Hwan, Jo Yoon Hee, Sung Joon, Hong Soo Hyun, Ryu Seung Soo will appear.

[Money Today, Star News, Reporter Bae Sun Young]

tn_1302654843_-147604534_0.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye(Top left,clockwise), Kang Ji Hwan, Jo Yoon Hee, Ryu Seung Soo, Sung Joon, Hong Soo Hyun]

The new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama, 'Lie To Me' has finished its casting of the main characters.

Examining the completed cast, we can observe hexagonal relationships amongst its main characters. We have looked into and previewed this complicated loveline.

First, the leading character Hyun Ki Joon, played by Kang Jung Hwan, is a super elite hotel CEO who not only possess the looks, education, wealth, but also is a responsible person with self-esteem, pride, common sense, refinement, and manners befitting of a nobleman.

The female lead, Gong Ah Jung, will be performed by Yoon Eun Hye. Ah Jung may be off-the-wall and extemporaneous, but she is also a 'Daughter Who Mothers Would Love' character who has a tremendous drive and puts 100% into everything that she does.

The two main leads will be caught in a swirling scandal that comes from a ridiculous and crazy lie. The drama draws upon the episodes that occur after the marriage scandal.

The big obstacle between these two people is the most perfect girl, Oh Yoon Joo. Oh Yoon Joo will be played by Jo Yoon Hee, who performed a pitiful and innocent character in MBC 'Golden Fish'. Oh Yoon Joo is a transparent person who grew up in a comfortable family atmosphere, and is also the ex-fiancee of Ki Joon. At the same time, she is a character who receives the love of both brothers by being a friend of Ki Joon's little brother, Sang Hee.

As a friend and a ex-fiancee of Sang Hee, it seems that Ki Joon and Ah Jung will be involved in a love triangle setting with Yoon Joo.

Unexpectedly, Sang Hee will be played by a new actor, Sung Joon. Sang Hee has an honest and enjoyable personality who is a close friend of his brother's ex-fiancee, Yoon Joo.

Things are just as complicated in Ah Jung's surroundings as well. So Ran, a friend and an enemy of Ah Jung, will appear in the drama. So Ran, always the 'problem girl' in Ah Jung's life, is also the character who provides the main reason behind the marriage scandal. Hong Soo Hyun will perform So Ran.

So Ran's husband also has a connection with Ah Jung. Ryu Seung Joon of 'General Hospital (2009)' will return to the small screens after 2 years to play So Ran's husband, Chun Jae Bum, who is Ah Jung's first love.

As such, 'Lie To Me' calls for attention, not only for the relationship of its male and female leads, but also for the packed relationships amongst the surrounding characters. Episodes of their complicated and emotional relationships brings about much anticipation.

'Lie To Me' will begin airing on May 9th, as the project after SBS Monday-Tuesday drama, 'Midas'.

[star News, Hot News]

[star News, 'Hot News']

Credit: CDBloom of yooneunhye.net

Link: http://yooneunhye.ne...ie-to-me/page/3

Guest kevin_eunhye

Choi Yoon So ( Hyun Bin's sister in Secret Garden) will be a cameo in the drama

20110412191910053.jpg

another fan art

43254221.jpg

cr: DCeune

It looks like this is her company ID or something…its kind of small, I barely see it…hope u can see it

4f53db66eac5114eeac4afb.jpg

Cr: Baidu

Guest 50julieng

So many pretty actresses, Sung Joon picture looks so spooky, maybe his eyes!!!!   Some how YEH wore track suit and sandal bring back similar charater in CP for me...I am anticipate this will be a hit ...can't wait

Guest kevin_eunhye

Ryu Seung Soo, 'Lie To Me' Chosen as Yoon Eun Hye's First Love

20110414010013073000910.jpg

[Actor Ryu Seung Soo. Sports Chosun DB] Ryu Seung Soo has been cast in a new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama, 'Lie To Me'.

'Lie To Me' is a story of a nobleman from Korea's most elite family, Hyun Ki Joon, and the most off-the-wall girl in her twenties to represent the 'Single Women' in Korea, Gong Ah Jung. It is currently gaining attention with its casting of Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye.

Ryu Seung Woo will play Chun Jae Bum, who is Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye)'s first love and So Ran's husband. Chun Jae Bum is a lawyer of a major firm who is full of pretense. He is someone who has the ability to talk things up, creating a nobleman image out of his poor characteristics. He acts as if he is a well cultured and a conscientious person, but ends up doing malicious things with his subtle immaturity. Nevertheless, he is a character who is impossible to hate. Ryu Seung Soo and Hong Soo Hyun will portray a relationship of a luxurious married couple, and is expected to display yet another entertaining aspect of the drama with their noticeably charming performance.

Ryu Seung Soo stated, "I'm really happy about returning to the small screens with a charming character in a great drama. I am anticipating the opportunity to showcase yet another image of myself to the viewers. I will do my very best to earn the love of the viewers."

Meanwhile, 'Lie To Me' will being airing on May 9th as the following project to 'Midas'.

Reporter Kim Pyo Hyang suzak@sportschosun.com

cr: CDbloom@YEH.net

link: http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yoon-eun-hye-drama-lie-to-me/page/4

Lee Da-hae, Yoon Eun-hye and Jang Nara 3 lies battle

Who is the best liar?

Lee Da-hae, Yoon Eun-hye and Jang Nara's lying parade will spread out in home screens.

The three have come back to home screens together. They are to compete in the 3 company's with dramas that all start in May. As if they planned on it, the three have all returned with roles that have to do with lying.

Coming back in 2 years in Yoon Eun-hye with SBS "Lie to Me" as Gong Ah-jeong. She lies that she is married to be able to achieve the things only married people can and gets caught up in unexpected incidents.

She is currently in the middle of shooting the drama. She also had a picture of her running around in a blue sweat suit revealed.

Jang Nara returning to home screens in 5 years after the 2005 drama "Wedding" is also a liar.

She will play unmarried woman So-young in "Pretty Young Woman" who goes through the rough unemployment phase. She lies about her age seven years below her real one and gets a job. She is actually born in the year 1981 and is 31 this year. However, thanks to her young looks, she is still considered one of the youngest looking stars despite their age.

Lee Da-hae is a character to fails her life with a lie. She lies after lies and lies in the MBC "Miss Ripley" as Jang Mo-ri. This drama is based on the Sin Jeong-ah case, who is already widely known to be a liar in her education and caused uproar in society.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

hancinema.net

SOURCE:http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yoon-eun-hye-drama-lie-to-me/page/4

CREDIT:santaiah17

Guest kokoChulberryjam

the plot is getting more and more interesting now that we have been given descriptions of the other members of the cast. though this kind of plot is not new, but i am very much intrigue how come an ordinary girl like GAJ is able to drag the noble and elite hotel CEO HKJ into her lies that will apparently cause scandal and ruin the reputation of HKJ (that is according to what i have read in some blogs but my apologies because i cannot remember the source). very seldom i presume they would gravitate in the same social and financial circles that is why this drama is making me restless. i doubt i will be the same person come the month of May, June and July.

Guest kevin_eunhye

thanks sis Mari for the picture....

the drama is getting more and more excited...im getting excited as well...

i so cant wait for that

Guest MariYEH

It seems the production are being very secretive about this series at least for now. They've filmed on various golf resorts already but the staff have been very strict in terms of people not being allowed to take pictures.

The main director Kim Soo-ryong is excellent in emotional human drama. He is supposed to be the top PD in SBS. This director's old projects were very artistic and humanly like his 120+ or so episode classic, it received many awards for cinematic and artistic quality So we have him as the head PD in charge of the emotional aspect and he has PD Kwon Hyuk Chan of Secret Garden as his assistant working on the comedic side of this series.

are they trying to build up the expectation for this drama? because it is workingggggg...

i'm not even checking out the other drama that will show the same time as yeh's drama...hehehe

i'm YEH all the wayyyyyy...no matter what happensssss

but i'm sooooo dying to see any pictures or posterssss pleaseeee....hahahahaha

Guest Heart.And.Soul

^^ I know right?!  I keep checking back hoping there is some pictures, but so far only casting news! I def. wanna see some more pictures and stuff wub.gif

Guest kevin_eunhye

OMG, the production just make everyone more curious and excited....

i so cant wait to see the poster....

3 more week until the press conference...

i hope we will see some poster next week or so....

Guest nhetski

^^ thanks for the new pics! YEH looks so pretty :)

haven't been excited for a drama since coffee prince.. gonna have a new addiction again!

Archived