[Drama 2011] Lie To Me 내게 거짓말을 해봐

clockwatcher

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kevin_eunhye

Oh My GEzz....

what a handsome guy??? he looks so good in that suit and i love his character...he is so arrogant...

i so want to know how he will look along with EUn Hye...they r gonna make everyone jealous..

ps: the guy in black suite that was next to KJH in the second picture was also the one in MFL too....he is so lucky to work with her twice....

i cant wait

Guest MariYEH

Yoon Eun Hye, A Photo of Her Hugging a Man on the Street Has Been Revealed

htm20110418160410c000c0.jpg

An image of actress Yoon Eun Hye in the arms of a man has been revealed.

A picture along with words were posted on a famous portal site forum titled, 'Yoon Eun Hye', She Is Hugging Sung Joon In a Drama Photo Shot On Location.'

The revealed picture is a scene from the drama, 'Lie To Me', and Yoon Eun Hye is in the arms of a new actor, Sung Joon. Yoon Eun Hye is wearing a casual outfit and holding a white bag. In particular, the photo draws out some smiles as Yoon Eun Hye, wearing shoes with low heels, is raising her one leg to match the height of Sung Joon.

Netizens stated, "The outfit and the positioning of her legs are familiar', 'It must be because the opposite actor is so tall that she raised her leg forcefully", "She's fully absorbed into a man's body", and etc..

Monday-Tuesday SBS drama 'Lie To Me', starring Yoon Eun Hye, Kang Ji Hwan, and Sung Joon begins airing on May 9th.

Reporter Kim Jin Sook[superjs@joongang.co.kr]

[sports Daily (JoongAng Daily)]

trans: CDBLOOM @ YEH.net

*Familiar here means that it's something they are used to wearing and doing^^

Guest MariYEH

Kang Ji Hwan Returns With A Drama, Begins To Target the Female Viewers With ‘Stylish Suit Looks’

2011041812010010011.jpg

[News En Reporter, Lee Min Ji]

Kang Ji Hwan is displaying his stylish looks in suits as he returns with a drama.

Kang Ji Hwan, who will portray a pefect man, possess the looks, wealth, education, responsibility, knowledge, manners, and etc., began targeting the female viewers with his diverse 'Suit Fashion' that is befitting of an elite hotel CEO.

Kang Ji Hwan, who was able to display a unique fashion styles in suits with his sculpted looks and body line at various awards ceremonies and on TV, is raising the anticipation of the fans.

Yoon Young Ha CEO of Verdi Media, the production company behind 'Lie To Me', stated "Kang Ji Hwan's character in the drama is someone who captures everyone's attention right away. He is a perfectly looking nobleman who will undoubtedly draw out excitement from the female viewers. Please look forward to Kang Ji Hwan's return as an intense 'Precious Man', and 'Lie To Me', which will become the best romantic comedy of all time."

Meanwhile, 'Lie To Me' is a romantic comedy drama, portraying sweet and confrontational marriage scandal episodes, rising from an unexpected lie between Korea's top nobleman, Hyun Ki Joon and Korea's top representative of 20-something unmarried women, shameless Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye). 'Lie To Me' will begin airing on May 9th after 'Midas'.

Source: News En trans: CDBLOOM @ YOONEUNHYE.NET

Guest kokoChulberryjam

finally an official KJH photo stills from the drama, THANK YOU. i thought they will keep him hidden till the press con. looks like someone will definitely becomes the dream man of a lot of ladies this coming May. i don't mind even if i have to queue just to get his attention.

yeshhhhhh!!! finally! A picture of him!!!

They never disappoint us huh?

I'm soooo looking forward (more actually) to this drama now that i've seen the two main leads! it's not a dream anymore!!! hahahaha

is it just me or this drama is getting more attention than the rest that will be showing this May? i'm soooo exciteddddd! *doing the happy dance*

i can feel this will be an awesome drama!!!

Guest chee13

Kang Ji-hwan stills from Lie To Me

by javabeans

lietome_1.jpg

*Drool*

(Maybe not that) Funny story: I recently reconnected with a cousin I’d only met once, a dozen years ago. Conversation was pleasant though stilted, as happens when kinship wars with time and distance to create that curious dissonance — are we close? Are we not? Should we cut the jondae and jump straight to banmal? Etc.

And you know what brought us together in the end? Kang Ji-hwan, my friends. Specifically, a mutual love thereof. In the interest of preserving newfound affinities, I refrained from staking my claim, since it would be horribly awkward to wrestle a cousin to the ground on your first introduction as adults. So instead, I exercised a hitherto-undemonstrated display of patience and allowed her to gush all over my honey, and bit my tongue all the while. I know. It was very mature of me.

All this to say: Dayum, my man is looking good for these new stills of Lie To Me, wherein he plays love interest to Yoon Eun-hye (it’s okay, we have an Understanding) when she maybe-not-so-accidentally gets the two of them embroiled in a scandal when she lies about being, uh, married. He’s a rich hotel executive, she’s not.

lietome_2.jpg

In other news, Kang Ji-hwan’s idol-turned-actor buddy Danny Ahn has agreed to a friendly cameo in the drama. Ahn announced the news via what is quickly becoming the new Press Machine Du Jour, aka Twitter. (The tweet: “Going to the shop to prepare cameo in the drama following Midas. Only got 30 mins of sleep ㅠㅠㅠ.”)

I hadn’t taken much notice of Danny Ahn back in his idol days, although I did enjoy the R&B ballad stylings of his group, G.O.D. It was his recent turn as a prissy cop in Runaway Plan B that made me enjoy his acting, since he embraced the character’s whiny, childish side while showing a glint of a more decent, insecure guy deep, deep, deep underneath the fussy exterior.

Lie To Me premieres on SBS on May 9, and will be a Monday-Tuesday drama. Thank goodness; if confronted with choosing between Kang Ji-hwan (and Yoon Eun-hye) and the Hong sisters (thankfully a Wednesday-Thursday drama), my head might just explode from the mental meltdown, akin to a robot facing a logical fallacy.

dannyahn_23.jpg

Danny Ahn

Via Osen, Star News

-----

Finally JB comes with her beloved Kang Ji Hwan :D

YEH+KJH=BEST FORMULA :w00t: This will be very extraordinary

I can't wait anymore..OMO,, May 9, is it still far away?

I think the maximum jerkness I can accept is Lee Jin Soo in Coffee House. If he's as bad as Kim Joo Won of Secret Garden, I'm gonna have to turn on him. :sweatingbullets: Please don't be that arrogant. You have to be a little soft-hearted to go along with a scam, right? lol

Guest ade7up

Yoon Young Ha CEO of Verdi Media, the production company behind 'Lie To Me', stated "Kang Ji Hwan's character in the drama is someone who captures everyone's attention right away. He is a perfectly looking nobleman who will undoubtedly draw out excitement from the female viewers. Please look forward to Kang Ji Hwan's return as an intense 'Precious Man', and 'Lie To Me', which will become the best romantic comedy of all time."

best rom-com of all time??? make me more excited n nervous(please don't give more pressures to the casts)...can't wait oh gosh.....

Guest kevin_eunhye

thanks everyone for all the article...

i so cant wait to see the picture of both of them and their chemistry....

im so excited

I can't wait to watch the drama when it airs...............   Or at least see a picture of Yoon Eun Hye and Kang Ji Hwan together.

I read on one of the comments from Dramabeans that 4 really good Korean Subbers from Viki are interested in subbing this drama, which means that we might not have to wait long to watch it subbed after it airs!!!

She looks surprised and a bit Eun Chan like.  :)

Her hair looks a bit different in both pictures.  Thanks for posting the pictures!!!!

It might be a bit late but finally!!  A picture of Kang Ji Hwan.  He looks great..

Archived