[Drama 2011] Lie To Me 내게 거짓말을 해봐

clockwatcher

Hong Soo Hyun 'Lie To Me~' Casting, Comes Back To The Small Screen After 2 Years.

Hong Soo Hyun stated, "Because the situation is so harmonious, I'm afraid that I won't come off looking like her enemy. The staff members have givin me a nickname of 'Ah Jung Tackler (Heckler)' but I will try my best to support the drama by portraying a cute heckler that the viewers won't be able hate."

Ok, this character should be interesting.... Hecklers are in the background generally like irritating sounds. :lol:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is someone spamming this page with soliciting stuff???

hmmm...

anywayz, i'm soooo excited about this drama!!!

last drama i watched was...City Hall...still waiting for Yesasia to sell the DVD boxset for Vineyard man and Yy Fair Lady...those are the only ones i don't have in my YEH collections...

Thanks for sharing the pics and news!!!!

Guest kevin_eunhye

thanks sis Mari for all the goodies...

YEH looks flawless in the picture...her skin is so flawless...

they already shot for the poster, i cant wait to see it...

only 29 days until the first ep airs...

who is excited here??? i am the one

Guest smr05

thanks for making the thread clockwater :D

I'm a YEH fan and i'm really looking forward to this drama for obvious reasons, but i'm extra happy that her co-star is KJH ^^

they looked very natural and comfortable when they were talking and presenting at Baeksang and theyve somehow managed to narrowly miss working together ever since Capital Scandal (i remember rumours going around that YEH was one of the candidates for the lead female character) until now with Lie To Me!

Anyway, we've got less than a month to go so yay!

thank you kev, mari and fans for sharing all the LTM goodies!!

btw, a big lols at GAJ's running pics haha, she looks adorkable :P

A filming scene of actress Yoon Eun Hye has been revealed.

Photos shot on location of a new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama, 'Lie To Me' was posted at an online community on the 11th. This is a scene of Yoon Eun Hye's character, Gong Ah Jung, celebrating on the street after passing the 5th level government employee national examination.

Yoon Eun Hye in the picture portrays an examination candidate, wearing a blue training suit, three stripe slippers, and pleasantly simple attire with her hair brushed back. Due to the case, Yoon Eun Hye's easygoing charm displayed in her representing dramas, 'Coffee Prince (2007)' and others stand out.

Meanwhile, 'Lie To Me' is a romantic comedy genre portraying episodes rising from an unexpected lie of an unmarried woman in her twenties, and will begin airing on May 9th.

Photo = Daum

Dong A Dot Com, Reporter Kim Yoon Ji jayla3017@donga.com

Original source (동아닷컴 기사): http://news.nate.com.../20110411n24789

SOURCE:http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yoon-eun-hye-returns-to-the-small-screen-with-lie-to-me/page/3?replies=42

CREDIT:CDBLOOM

Guest 50julieng

Thanks, vegaspink. That new character sounds like Nicole Kidman in Just Go With It.

Just like your avatar, who is he?..Is Nicole Kidman in Just Go With It?  I though Jenifer Aniston..

Just like your avatar, who is he?..Is Nicole Kidman in Just Go With It?  I though Jenifer Aniston..

The guy in my avatar is Takeshi Kaneshiro :wub:

Yes, Jennifer Aniston is the main female character in Just Go With It but Nicole Kidman was her high school nemesis and she also pretended to be married to Adam Sandler because of her. lol.

Guest 50julieng

The guy in my avatar is Takeshi Kaneshiro :wub:

Yes, Jennifer Aniston is the main female character in Just Go With It but Nicole Kidman was her high school nemesis and she also pretended to be married to Adam Sandler because of her. lol.

Thanks Clock, I tried to think of his name...I saw one of his drama House fo Flying Daggers..i haven't watch JGWI yet! but saw commercial with JA and AS..will check it out but right now I am too hyped up with YEH and KJH couple..100% the HEAT is on :P

Guest kevin_eunhye

thanks sis Mari for all the goodies....i love the two posters..they r so good looking and match each other...

hi Smr05, nice to see u here...

im so excited for this couple...they r gonna be amazing

Guest Heart.And.Soul

I can't wait to see the finished posters! 

All this fan art is incredible! wub.gif They sure do look good together

Guest MariYEH

Welcome evryone. Glad to see many people who can't wait to see this pairing.

Little YEH/Go Ah Jung (how cute is she!! :wub: 0

source: http://cafe.daum.net/-HS05/d94B/3?docid=1MpoN%7cd94B%7c3%7c20110411223529&q=%C0%B1%C0%BA%C7%FD&srchid=CCB1MpoN%7cd94B%7c3%7c20110411223529 trans:

”I just came back from filming ’Lie To Me’ which will air after ’Midus’, as a young Ah Jung character. Do I look like Yoon Eun Hye unnie (older sister)? It will air on May 9th. Please watch it. It will really give me strength~^^ I’m Hyun Suh, who is always energetic, mature, and a quick learner on the filming set. I hope this year will be full of great things…abracadabra.”

410d5ebd0f76a184d739c97.jpg

2c1dd174054e07059a22ed4.jpg

46829b80b299008aa344df4.jpg

New Actor, Sung Joon, Cast as Kang Ji Hwan's Younger Brother In 'Lie To Me'.

2011041201001187300082751.jpg

[My Daily = Reporter Kang Sun Ae] New actor, Sung Joon has been cast in a new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama, 'Lie To Me' (Script: Kim Ye Ri/PDs Kim Soo Ryong, Kwon Hyuk Chan).

SBS 'Lie To Me' tells a story of Korea's top nobleman (Hyun Ki Joon) and the most off-the-wall single girl in her 20's (Gong Ah Jung). It is a project that will display a confrontational, yet sweet scandal based on episodes that occurs after a most ridiculous lie.

Sung Joon will play Hyun Ki Joon's younger brother, 'Hyun Sang Hee', who holds a positive, funny, and an honest personality that allows him to befriend anyone within 10 minutes. He is a charming character who possess such explosive social skills, and is a carefree character who has no weaknesses.

Kim Soo Ryong PD stated about Sung Joon, "He is a charming actor with a unique aura, possessing a handsome appearance while carrying lonely eyes. He can be the dark horse that no one expects in this drama.", displaying his high expectation.

Sung Joon, a former model, grabbed attention when he debuted in KBS 'White Christmas (2011)' as a genius, 'Choi Chi Hoon. He portrayed a mystical character through his cynical smiles and emotionless glare.

Sung Joon will attempt to continue his success, as someone who is completely opposite of his previously cynical character, with ability to portray an explosive social skills. He plans to once again capture the hearts of the female fans.

Sung Joon stated, "With the lucky opportunity to play such an attractive character, I've been very fluttered every day these days. It's really an honor for me to be able to work with the director and sunbaenims (seniors) who I respect. I will try my very best not to become a burden of this great project, and perform well."

Meanwhile, ‘Lie To Me’ will begin its broadcast after 'Midas', on May 9th.

[sung Joon. Picture=ChoiEntertainment]

(Reporter Kang Sun Ae sakang@mydaily.co.kr)

[source: My Daily]

201104120851773898_1.jpg

[source: OSEN]

201104120832301115_1.jpg

[source: My Daily]

Credit: CDBloom of yooneunhye.net

Link: http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yoon-eun-hye-drama-lie-to-me/page/3

Guest kevin_eunhye

that kid is so adorable and cute...

she really looks alike YEH....

ohhhhhhh, YEH must love this kid a lot, so jealous of her

Guest MariYEH

Yoon Eun Hye's slippers and training suit article reached #1 most read entertainemnt news at one point and it helped 'Lie To Me' jump 25 spots to become number 1 searched drama on nate portal.

lietomenate.jpg

The New Spring, Close Competitions from Dramas of Major 3 Networks

[Economy Today Reporter Park Jin Hee]

As the clear spring scent is being felt, the new spring is set to have the home screens shine beautifully. Beginning May 2nd, the major 3 broadcasting stations will offer a new mini series within a month period. It is scheduled that Yoon Eun Hye, Lee Min Ho, Park Yoo Chun (Micky Yoochun), Jang Nara, Sung Yu Ri, and etc., people we are delighted to see, will appear in big numbers to have a fierce battle.

The first drama that will appear in the small screens will be a new KBS2 drama, 'Baby Faced Beauty'. 'Baby Faced Beauty', which has gain attention for being a Jang Na Ra's comeback drama, have increased its competitive capacity by signing Choi Daniel, who possess female fans. Then a new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama, 'Lie To Me' will begin on the 9th. With Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye set to appear, it is expected to showcase the very essence of what trendy drama is all about. The last drama to join the hot battle will be the MBC Monday-Tuesday drama, 'Ms. Ripley'. Park Yoo Chun of DBSK, who has displayed his potential as an actor in last year's drama, 'Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal', has set another challenge for himself as the main lead. Adding talented actors such as Kim Seung Woo, Lee Da Hae, Kang Hye Jung, and etc. to the drama, the production is showing an unusual amount of effort.

The battle of Wednesday-Thursday small screens will begin with KBS2's 'Romance Town'. 'Romance Town', which begins airing on the 11th, is gaining interest with the return of Sung Yu Ri. And its added precious male actors such as Jung Gyu Won, Kim Min Joon, and Min Hyo Rin, who has become a lady from being a child. But it's competition, MBC's 'Best Love' is also formidable. It's gaining attention with the star writers, Hong Sisters (Hong Mi Ran, Hong Jung Eun), and with its casting of movie stars, Cha Seung Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Yoon Kye Sang, and the hottest rising star in recent days, Yoo In Na.

The biggest characteristics of the upcoming spring dramas are its romance and trendy nature. This will be like an oasis to the viewers who have watched heavy dramas dealing with politics, justice, crime, technology, and etc. throughout the past winter season. With the high anticipation rising from the stars who are appearing, and the sweet romance instilled in these dramas, the new dramas of the spring is expected to offer the viewers with a tasty of sweet heaven.

Reporter Park jin Hee jini@

[source: Economy Today]

SOURCE:http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yoon-eun-hye-drama-lie-to-me/page/3

CREDIT: CDBloom

Yoon Eun Hye's slippers and training suit article reached #1 most read entertainemnt news at one point and it helped 'Lie To Me' jump 25 spots to become number 1 searched drama on nate portal.

*quoted image*

Thanks a lot for sharing such wonderful news with Non-Korean fans of YEH like us! More to come please!

Archived