[Drama 2011] Lie To Me 내게 거짓말을 해봐

clockwatcher

Guest kevin_eunhye

the cast is growing by the minute lols ^^;

i wonder if Yoon Ban Suk will be making an appearance :P

hi sis, he should huh???

i think thats a good opportunity for him to make his appearance to public right beside his beloved sister, YEH...

i guess he might be though

I love these…

76312299.jpg

48129342.jpg

18418161.jpg

Cr: DCEUNE

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest smr05

YEH was seen filming at the lobby of the National Gugak (Korean traditional performing arts) Center.

No pictures unfortunately but the tweet here said:

http://twitter.com/#!/syncdance0329/status/58714118802243584

방금 예악당 로비에서 윤은혜를 봤다 헐~~~얼굴이 정말짝다 짝다.....정말 짝다

4 hours ago via Twitter for Android Favorite Retweet Reply

I just saw Yoon Eun Hye at the lobby of the NGC, omg~~~ her face is so small, so small.... so small

lols.. Koreans and their undying obsession with small faces ^^;

kev, i so wouldnt mind if Bansuk leeches off of his sister hahaha.. plus he's easy on the eyes :P

/edit: there are so many YEH-sightings.. any KJH-sightings??

My link

Actress Yoon Eun Hye participated in a large-scale shoot for her upcoming drama, “Lie to Me“.

After the filming, Yoon Eun Hye commented, “I like the drama character, Go Ah Jung, because she is so fun and similar to me. She is bright and off-the-wall, but please watch and accept Go Ah Jung as a cute girl who is looking for true love.”

See at allkpop...

Guest TaroTard

Been waiting for another Yoon Eun Hye project ^0^ very excited, those are the dramas I look forwards to Yoon Eun Hye Dramas and Hong Sister dramas. I am and getting one of each so close, very happy :DD the story sounds cool and I really like KJH so yay all around :)))

Oh Ho - this sounds interesting..... A new drama where I like both the leads a lot....

In terms of appearance, I prefer YEH in her natural (I think!!) black hair rather than the other looks....

She looks really cute in the award ceremony pics which were posted earlier where she is standing next to our dashing Mr. Kang...

I am already looking forward to this drama - Yeah Yeh :)

Guest kawaiiyuki

Seeing the eng title of this drama reminds me of the american tv show 'lie to me'

Ha but it's nothing like the tv (just the title is the same) I'm really looking forward to this one. Bet this is going to really crazy. Plot isn't special but i like the two leads and think they're going to do an awesome job.

Guest kevin_eunhye

Jo Yoon Hee: Oh Yoon Joo

A perfect girl who is an ex-fincee of Ki Joon and a friend of Ki Joon's brother, Sang Hee.

htm20110415154435c000c0.jpg

cr: CDBloom@YEH.net

Guest kevin_eunhye

Why aren't there pictures of Kang Ji Hwan or the other casts filming?

It seems like this drama is much anticipated.  I know I'm waiting for it too.  Hope to see more stills and the poster.

i believe there will be some real soon...

i also cant wait to see his character though...

i kept checking DC and Baidu and everywhere to find his picture...

hopefully they will release picture of 2 of them soon

Oh my dear god..

YEH and  KJH...:wub:

this gonna be a very beautiful pairing..

KJH is a very funny man and sure he is so hot too

YEH is funny and lovely girl and more than that she is beautiful and her acting directly reach to my heart..SO

i'm happy to see them together in a drama..

April is gonna be so busy...

can't wait for this..

Love you all

Guest smr05

Seeing the eng title of this drama reminds me of the american tv show 'lie to me'

Ha but it's nothing like the tv (just the title is the same) I'm really looking forward to this one. Bet this is going to really crazy. Plot isn't special but i like the two leads and think they're going to do an awesome job.

hahaha yeah that was my first thought when i read the title. but for what its worth, the direct translation is actually "Try Lying to Me".. but Lie to Me is shorter and less awkward to say hehe ^^;

regarding the plot, yeah i agree its nothing special but hopefully the writer can really use the 2 talented stars to the fullest to make an ordinary plot something extraordinary :D

I know. It's like Kang Ji Hwan is in hiding or something.

i can never get enough of YEH, but i wanna see me some KJH!!! like c'mon, show us the male lead already.

maybe its cos his scenes are just in a hotel.. i dunno :(

btw, does KJH have a twitter?

Guest MariYEH

CDBLOOM @ YEH.net

AT.삼청동~윤은혜보았음!!촬영중이던데..대체남주가누구지??잘생겻드아~~>.<

관심글(Favorites) 답글달기 [리트윗하기] RT하기

Samchung-dong~I saw Yoon Eun Hye!! She was filming..but who's the leading male actor??? He's handsome~~>.<

the guy she's hugging in this pic is the second lead Sung Joon

110450db00dho0ji55lr0w.jpg

471066(0)-520727_30661.jpg

[Photo: Asia Today, Oh Mi Hee(Clockwise from top left) Kang Shin Il, Jadu, Lee Kyung Jin, Kwon Hae Hyo]

Kwon Hae Hyo·Kang Shin Il·Jadu...'Lie To Me' Mighty Supporting Cast Lineup!

[OSEN=Lee Hye Jin] A new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama 'Lie To Me', starring Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye, is becoming a hot topic. And it's now grabbing attention with its strong supporting cast.

Not only will actors who's showcased top quality acting skills on TV and movie screens, such as Oh Mi Hee, Kang Shin Il, Kwon Hae Hyo, Lee Kyung Jin, and etc., join the production but noticeably charming singer Jadu will join 'Lie To Me' to create the strongest supporting cast.

Actress Oh Mi Hee, who's received love from viewers with her strong acting skills in her projects, is expected to showcase her charisma as Hyun Min Jung, the H Group's CEO and Hyun Ki Joon (Kang Ji Hwan)'s aunt.

Talented actor Kang Shin Il, who's showcased his stable acting performance throughout movies and dramas, will play Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye)'s father, Gong Joon Ho. Gong Joon Ho will be a professor of law, who is far from being successful, and will interact with Gong Ah Jung in a father and daughter relationship that is described as fire and water.

Kwon Hae Hyo, who's received love from the viewers through his diverse characters and charismatic acting performances will play Hwang Suk Bong, a poor artist and a former art school classmate of Hyun Sang Hee.

Actor Lee Kyung Jin, who's been loved for emotionally moving the viewers and providing much laughter in the past, will play Shim Ae Kyung. Shim Ae Kyung manages a small cafe near universities, and has been a friend of Gong Joon Ho for 20 years.

In addition, Jadu will play 'Jadu', who works at Ae Kyung's cafe, and she is expected to sing an emotionally moving song in the drama.

'Lie To Me' is a romantic comedy about Korea's representing nobleman, Hyun Ki Joon (Kang Ji Hwan) and a daughter mothers would love, Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye). It will begin airing next month, on the 9th, and tell a sweet and confrontational episodes that begin with a most ridiculous lie.

tripleJ@osen.co.kr

[source: OSEN]

Credit:CDBloom of yooneunhye.net

Link: http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yoon-eun-hye-drama-lie-to-me/page/6

Guest kevin_eunhye

OMG, thanks everyone, sis mari, Vegaspink for all the goodies...

finally we can see some picture of her...

this production seems like they r filming secretly...they r hiding from us...

Guest MariYEH

"Lie To Me" staff cafe http://cafe.daum.net/sbs11

you have to go to menu on left and click 등업신청

this menu is all the staff members asking permission for acess to the cafe since the script, filming location and etc. is posted there and they are mostly managers, stylists,filming crew and etc.

for example one person says..

"Please Give Me Access" and name is 윤은혜헤어연정 yooneunhye hair yeon jung

the top post is from Jo Yoon Hee's manager

pst 152 is from Kang Ji Hwan makeup , Ham Kyung Shik

LOL post #107 We are Kang Ji Hwan's agency marketing team dated 11/4 so he was already confirmed then

Archived