[Drama 2011] Lie To Me 내게 거짓말을 해봐

clockwatcher

Guest kevin_eunhye

same pics but bigger size

photo166200.jpg

photo166199.jpg

[News En Reporter, Kwon Soo Bin]

Yoon Eun Hye produced a serious pose of a public examination candidate.

Yoon Eun Hye will play Gong Ah Jung, 'A daughter mothers would love'  character who is off the wall and extemporaneous yet passionate.

The pictures released prior to its broadcast are images of Gong Ah  Jung (Yoon Eun Hye).  Yoon Eun Hye makes a perfect transformation into a  public examination candidate, Gong Ah Jung, by wearing a sloppy  training suit with her hair tied up.

Netizens who saw Yoon Eun Hye's public examination candidate look  displayed their anticipation in Yoon Eun Hye's character transformation  and the drama by stating, "Yoon Eun Hye's public examination candidate  fashion!  I smell a huge success just from the pictures", "I have a high  anticipation for Yoon Eun Hye and Gong Ah Jung's synchronicity", "Yoon  Eun Hye in training suit, it's a completely lovable look. It should be a  sweet drama", and etc..

Yoon Young Ha CEO of Verdi Media, the production company behind ‘Lie  To Me’ stated, "Yoon Eun Hye has been showing an extraordinary passion  for this drama.  She isn't concerned about her body when filming scenes  that require broken up images of her character, and is showing unlimited  affection towards her character.  Please have lots of anticipation for  Gong Ah Jung's diverse looks."

[source: News En]

cr: CDBloom@YEH.net

link:  http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yoon-eun-hye-drama-lie-to-me/page/8

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MariYEH

The original term used for a civil servant examination candidate or public examination candidate here was go-si (shi)-sang. The definition is closer to 'a student taking a high school equivalency test'. But the term now includes such exams as bar (law) exams, civil servant exams, and etc. and is used more to describe government position examinations.

The big deal about YEH dressed as a candidate is...

There are many government employee candidates in Korea..

Most of these people live under poor conditions during their preparation for the exam..

There are even Go-shi-sang villages, where rents are very cheap..

While conditions are poor, most candidates live under these conditions because the exams are very difficult to pass. It may take years to pass a certain exam and they won't have income until they pass.

These candidates dress poorly as well..usually wearing sweatpants, training suits, and slippers..

The three stripe slippers YEH wore in the fan photo are the most popular and cheap slippers in Korea..

And they are affectionately called by the name of 'Samdidas'. Sam (Sahm) here means number 3. 'Didas' seem to have come from the shoe brand, 'Addidas', because of its 3 stripes.

It's not everyday that one gets to see a top star actress wearing such things, and that is why people seem to really like these pictures^^

by: CDBLOOM@YOONEUNHYE.NET

OMG. I cannot wait to see this. The most anticipating drama for me of 2011. Thanks for the still pictures of Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye. Cannot wait to see stills of them two together!

Guest TaroTard

Been waiting for a new Yoon Eun Hye drama, been checking her page every now and again to see what she's up to and finally a few days ago I discovered this, I am so happy and it has KJH too who is of course amazing! Fantastic cast cannot WAIT tow atch it ^0^

Guest MariYEH

I'm so excited, I just cant hide it! ♫ ♥ ♪

c/o dramabeans: http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/04/yoon-eun-hye-stills-from-lie-to-me/

Yoon Eun-hye stills from Lie To Me

by javabeans | April 18, 2011

Now for the heroine’s turn: Yoon Eun-hye sheds the little black minidress and heels and dresses way down for Lie To Me, where she sports some athleticwear and a messy ponytail to play her character Ah-jung. These particular stills come from a flashback to her days as a student preparing to take the civil service exam.

What (or whom) she’s running from, it’s not yet clear, but I’m willing to bet it’s not the hot rich hero with whom she becomes entangled in a marriage scandal, played by Kang Ji-hwan. (As if! If anything, she’s the one who gets them stuck together with one little, probably-unintentional lie that gets blown out of proportion.)

In the photo below that, Yoon is pictured in the arms of her other love interest, played by Sung Joon, who’s the friendly younger brother to the hero. Yeah, that’s not gonna get complicated, eh?

Then we have the last set of stills below, where we fast-forward from her student days to the present. Having passed her exam, Ah-jung now works for the Ministry of Culture and Tourism. In the pictured scene, she attends an event promotion traditional Korean culture, featuring traditional food and performances by a theatrical troupe. She receives praise by the cultural ministers for having proposed the idea, making it a successful outing.

…until, that is, the wind kicks up and disturbs a wasp’s nest. Attendees are attacked by the insects and the proceedings are thrown into chaos.

Yoon said of her role, “The character of Gong Ah-jung is so much fun, and there are a lot of similarities to myself, which I like. She’s bright and bumbling, but she’s also very cute as she goes in search of true love.”

The drama premieres on May 9.

'Blue sweatsuit' Yoon Eun-hye exam student "looks like she'll pass all of them"

Yoon Eun-hye has gone to the extreme.

In the new SBS drama "Lie to Me", Yoon Eun-hye is 5th ranking government worker Gong Ah-jeong and is also an examination student ina flashback scene. Wearing a clumsy blue sweat suit and hair tied back loosely maker her look exactly like the examination student she should be.

Those who have seen her look say, "She looks pretty even when she's not", "Yoon Eun-hye and Gong Ah-jeong synchronized 100%", "She looks so lovable in her blue sweat suit", and more.

A member of the drama productions said, "Yoon Eun-hye's passion for this drama is amazing. She's a willing horse with endless affection for Gong Ah-jeong. Looking forward to Gong Ah-jeong's various sides".

Meanwhile, "Lie to Me" is a romantic comedy about royal family guy Hyeon Gi-joon (Kang Ji-hwan) and 5th ranking government worker Gong Ah-jeong who get meddled up in a ridiculous marriage scandal. It will be first broadcasted on the 9th of May after "Midas".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Link: http://www.hancinema.net/-blue-sweatsuit-yoon-eun-hye-exam-student-looks-like-she-ll-pass-all-of-them-29296.html

i just can't waitttt!!! why is May taking so long to come!!!

i just so love her expression...no one can say that she can't show emotions at all!

i wish i know korean now...hahahaha

thanks for all the pictures and news about her...i come here for my daily dose of Eun Hye! so i can write more stories about her...

Guest kevin_eunhye

when this drama will begin ?

i am so excitd for er

the first ep will be aired on May 9th....

19 more days...i so cant wait...

OMG, people is loving her training suit hahaha...me too

i should get a three stripes slipper like her hehe

Yoon Eun Hye’s ‘bum’ look for her new SBS drama “Lie To Me” is receiving much attention.

Pictures of the actress were unveiled capturing her wearing a bright blue tracksuit with a sloppy ponytail, displaying her perfect transformation into ‘Gong Ah Jung‘. In the drama, Yoon Eun Hye plays a fire-headed and strange girl who has a powerful force on people around her.

The actress was captured shooting a scene where ‘Gong Ah Jung’ experiences a flashback to her days when she was preparing for the 5th level civil servant exam. Her untouchable beauty still shined through in her unattractive tracksuit.

An official for the producing company stated, “Yoon Eun Hye’s passion for this drama is great. She sacrifices her body for every scene, and is giving much love to her character.

CREDIT: allkpop

Guest kevin_eunhye

i just got this from DCEUNE....

46202473.jpg

cr: DCEUNE

--------------------------------------------------

Park Ji Woon will be back to small screen after 3 years with "Lie to Me", Kang Ji Hwan's friend role

박지윤, '내게 거짓말을 해봐' 캐스팅'열정적인 차도녀'

20110420130326401438014x.jpg

cr: Nate

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

20110420025001991002080.jpg

2011042012182310011.jpg

현빈 vs 윤은혜 추리닝 다른점은? “사회지도층 vs 궁상” 절묘한 대비

[뉴스엔 박영주 기자]

‘현빈 추리닝’과 ‘윤은혜 추리닝’은 어떻게 다를까?

SBS 드라마 ‘시크릿 가든’에서 현빈이 입고 나와 화제가 된 ‘반짝이 추리닝’과 최근 드라마 촬영 현장에서 윤은혜가 선보인 평범한 추리닝이 비교대상이 돼 재미를 더하고 있다.

화려한 스팽글 장식이 달린 현빈 추리닝이 ‘사회 지도층’의 표상이라면 후줄근하게 무릎이 나온 윤은혜 추리닝은 ‘소외된 이웃’의 궁상이라고 할 수 있는 것. 현빈 추리닝에는 ‘이태리 장인’의 숨결이 한땀 한땀 배어 있지만 3달에 한 번씩 빠는 윤은혜 추리닝에는 땀 냄새만 가득할 뿐이다.

‘마이더스’ 후속으로 다음달 9일 방송될 SBS 월화극 ‘내게 거짓말을 해봐’(극본 김예리/연출 김수룡 권혁찬)에서 주인공 공아정역을 맡은 윤은혜는 최근 어느 고시원 부근의 놀이터에서 추리닝 차림의 장면을 촬영했다.

행정고시를 패스해 현재 5급 공무원인 아정이 과거 고시원에서 공부하던 시절을 회상하는 신이었다. 이날 촬영에서 윤은혜는 무릎 나온 추리닝으로 아정의 캐릭터를 한마디로 보여줬다.

촬영 현장에서 윤은혜의 추리닝 차림을 지켜보던 스태프는 “뭘 입어도 예쁘다” “미모만큼은 사회지도층”이라며 그녀의 망가지는 연기에 찬사를 보냈다.

한편 ‘내게 거짓말을 해봐’는 호텔을 경영하는 귀족남 현기준(강지환 분)과 행정고시에 합격하고 문화관광부 5급 공무원 공아정(윤은혜 분)이 얼떨결에 저지른 거짓말로 인해 결혼 스캔들에 휘말리며 벌어지는 좌충우돌 에피소드를 그려내는 로맨틱 코미디물이다.

‘마이더스’ 후속으로 오는 5월 9일 첫 방송되며 강지환, 윤은혜, 성준, 홍수현, 조윤희, 류승수, 이경진, 권해효, 한인수, 안정훈 등이 출연한다.

박영주 gogogirl @newsen.com

Source: Baidu

_________

translations will be posted soon.. icon_razz.gif

cr: angelmine@YEH.net

link:   http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yoon-eun-hye-drama-lie-to-me/page/8

from a fan's twitter

credit sumi-san's blog

eunjin0704 2 hours 42 mins ago 국악원에서 촬영중인 강지환 ㅋ두달동안 윤은혜와 강지환이 보고싶은 분은 놀러와요 ㅋ

http://yfrog.com/h2wsatgj

wsatg.jpg

qfxrr.jpg 

Credit: huskydawg of KJH Thread of soompi

Link: http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/29702-kang-ji-hwan-%ea%b0%95%ec%a7%80%ed%99%98/page__st__15900

Guest MariYEH

cr: CDBLOOM @ YOONEUNHYE.NET

Park Ji Yoon Returns With ‘Lie To Me', Transforms Into A Cool Urban Girl.

201104201303283601.jpg

Singer and actress Park Ji Yoon has been officially cast for a new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama, 'Lie To Me'.

Park Ji Yoon will play Park Ji Yoon in the drama, a character who will be Hyun Ki Joon (Kang Ji Hwan)'s high school friend, and a hotel manager at his H hotel.

Park Ji Yoon will play a character who has a calm personality, and is passionate about her work, enough to choose her career over love in any given situation. She will display a chic image and compete with Yoon Eun Hye in an intense battle of charms.

Park Ji Yoon has consistently worked as a singer and a song writer in the music industry, and have gained acting experience consistently as an actress, is already drawing anticipation as to what image she will show in her role.

Park Ji Yoon stated, "I'm fluttered from being able to return to the screen with a good project. The atmosphere at the filming location is really great...Through this project, I will do my very best to move a step closer to the viewers as an actress."

Meanwhile, 'Lie To Me', a romantic comedy about Korea's super elite nobleman Han Ki Joon and nationally certified 'Daughter Mothers Would Love' Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye)'s intense marriage scandal, will begin airing on May 9th.

[Economy Today, Star News]

thanks to all the pictures and news!!!!

she looks sooooo adorable in her blue track suit! and is she being compred to...dangit...i forgot is name...wahahahaha

she looks like eun chan on one of the pics...hehehe

i can't wait for this drama seriously!!!!

and there are more and more actors jumping in now...hehehehe

two more weeks and counting!!!!

Archived