[Drama 2011] Lie To Me 내게 거짓말을 해봐

clockwatcher

I'm so excited for this drama. Finally a drama that I can watch. I really need one even though I'm enjoying 49 Days I LOVE Yoon Eun Hye and Kang Ji Hwan, hopefully the story of the drama won't disappoint me.

Thanks clock for creating this thread. I'm not so surprise that you would be the one creating a thread for LTM since KJH is in it :lol:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for starting the thread clock... a pairing wish come true for me...I have wanted tosee them both in a drama since I saw them present at 49th Baeksang... I am so looking forward to this more so since it has been a year since Ji Hwan was in a drama.

Why it took long for Yoon Eun Hye's Participation to become Officially reported

There was an article released today that said that one of the PDs didn’t want the cast revealed. SBS had revealed that Yoon Eun Hye was cast about a month ago, but the PD said that wasn’t true and requested all the articles deleted. SBS stated today that Yoon Eun Hye’s contract was signed then, and they were just dealing with the leading man, but the PD had overreacted. So some sort of tension between the PD and SBS. SBS had wanted a full marketing course to take place earlier, but the PD didn’t want any news of casting to be released. No one knows for sure, but it could be in respect to YEH and her movie promotion.

The article said that SBS wanted to promote the drama several weeks ago, after the initial report of YEH being cast was leaked. But the PD got very angry and said that it wasn’t true. The PD then requested all articles of YEH being cast deleted. So there was a tension between SBS and PD. SBS today stated, ” Yoon Eun Hye was indeed already signed then, but the PD overreacted. We were only focusing on main male lead at the time, and her contract was signed”. So, it seems that PD of ‘Lie To Me’ (the ‘Green Rose’ Pd) twice denied Yoon Eun Hye signings and asked the articles to be deleted. SBS stated, “We have no idea why he was so sensitive about that.” Hahahah, SBS sounds like they were upset~

I’m assuming the PD didn’t want the leaks to interfere with YEH’s movie promotions^^

Credit: CDBloom of yooneunhye.net

Link: http://yooneunhye.ne...rama-lie-to-me/

Guest kevin_eunhye

So I don't have to worry about script, how about direction? The directors/producers of MFL did not know where they wanted to take that drama and I felt the drama was choppy.

As for acting wise KJH will deliver hopefully his character is more than just a rich guy. I must say as a huge fan of YEH I don't think YEH's character in MFL was great, acting wise it was not her best performance (although the quiet, sad moments in the drama made me realize she improved emotionally as an actress). Technique wise Yoon Eun Hye is not the strongest but her greatest strength is her personality, perseverance, and charisma that shines in the screen so hopefully I can see her mature more.

do guys think it is so funny that a lot of actors/actresses who also did not do so well in their drama, im serious that everyone needed to fail at least one of their drama, but people will forget their mistake as time go by....but for YEH, people never forget and give her another chance..im not saying you r her anti, NO, as long as u r here, u r her fan, and u r coffee couple fan....but what i meant was that people cant help but notice and remember her forever and ever....

people just tend to wait and see what she will be doing next....people wants to know if she is doing it well or bad, she will make another BIG HIT or not...i think people expected too much from her....then just let it go and watch her development from now on...

YEH fightinggggggggggggggg

do guys think it is so funny that a lot of actors/actresses who also did not do so well in their drama, im serious that everyone needed to fail at least one of their drama, but people will forget their mistake as time go by....but for YEH, people never forget and give her another chance..im not saying you r her anti, NO, as long as u r here, u r her fan, and u r coffee couple fan....but what i meant was that people cant help but notice and remember her forever and ever....

people just tend to wait and see what she will be doing next....people wants to know if she is doing it well or bad, she will make another BIG HIT or not...i think people expected too much from her....then just let it go and watch her development from now on...

I also find it really annoying and unfair that Yoon Eun Hye is scrutinized more and longer than any other actors...  Yes, her last drama wasn't a Big Hit like Coffee Prince, but it did really good in ratings.  I know that she's the biggest name actress in South Korea but they're putting too much pressure on her.

And I do agree that it's okay to have at least one failure of a drama.  I mean, I've seen a lot of dramas by other actors and actresses but I never really like more than one of their dramas.  Unless they're like from Taiwan or Japan..

Guest PB&Banana

I understand where you are coming from YEH has come along way from her BABY VOX days and she's still so young, still has groom for more growth. She can only go up. With every set back she keeps moving forward with grace that doesn't seem fake.

I can't wait to see KJH and YEH together, May is just around the corner. I don't really have much information about the second leads. As long as their not annoying I'm all good.

Guest galbipower

You're welcome Eja and patricedee.

msk, there are several strikes against it for me - arrogant Hotel CEO (Sam Shiki again?!?!? And also in that drama they pretended to be a couple for a minute). Second strike is the ex fiance.

However, if it's really going to be the leads in a relationship and instead of the ex being evil, she ends up with the younger brother, I will like it. It sounds like the ex is the one that will be involved in the love triangle with the two brothers which is what I'd prefer. The CEO will have some lingering feelings for his ex at the beginning of the drama but fall for the lead instead. It's also a kdrama cliche but I prefer that to psycho ex.

EDIT:

Oh, and just for fun, here's a little preview of what we have to come ;)

This + This = Coffee Couple Kisses :D

Yessss!!! I'm super excited about this pairing. Even though YEH's acting was questionable in MFL, I think KJH and YEH will bring out great things in each other. And they don't shy from kisses...in fact they make them sizzle.

Lie To Me will go up against Baby-faced Beauty and Goodbye Miss Ripley.

Thanks for the reply.

I know I will pass the other drama coz it's Jang Na Ra's & Lee Dae Hee's (no offense for their fans)

Clock.....I hope they will give us MANY MEMORABLE KISS SCENE. :D

The drama has two noted directors onboard: Kim Soo-ryong of Green Rose and Kwon Hyuk-chan of Secret Garden. So this drama makes me feel very confident.

as for YEH, she's only had a one not so good drama and one not best performance under her belt and that was only for My Fair Lady and even that had ratings of 19%. Her other dramas were mega hits even The Vineyard Man was only one of the very few dramas which survived against Jumong.

So, this drama has 2 directors? Is it usuall in K-Drama Land?

I watched My Fair Lady until the end coz it had YEH in there.

Even I didn't really like the story.

Btw, MFL was the 1st KJH-YEH pairing rumour.

Coz, this one finally come true, I hope they don't dissapoint us.

I know they will make it.

Guest kevin_eunhye

they r making a BIG HUGE HIT ISSUE right now on net....

everyone anticipate in this drama and cant wait for it...

this is my first time watching her drama and can spazz here with u guys...im nervous as well...i wanna know how u guys felt the last time....

i guess only 3 more weeks until the press conference and a month until the Drama air...

i cant wait no more

I watched My Fair Lady until the end coz it had YEH in there.

Even I didn't really like the story.

Btw, MFL was the 1st KJH-YEH pairing rumour.

Coz, this one finally come true, I hope they don't dissapoint us.

I know they will make it.

I thought that it was in Capital Scandal.. She was actually offered the main lead in Capital Scandal but turned it down.  I didn't know that KJH was rumored to star with her in MFL....

Waiting for fan pictures of either stars.....

Guest MariYEH

Yes...but SBS sees this drama as their biggest ever.They see this as the drama that can change sbs,so they wanted best staff and got two top PD's from SBS. That's what they said before.

^^

That's really nerve-wrecking.  SBS is like one of the three biggest stations and to put it's faith in "Lie To Me" makes me more anxious and nervous because even though Yoon Eun Hye is not the only big name star in the drama unlike her previous ones, being regarded as THE biggest drama for the station EVER is a big responsibility.  No wonder they have two great PDs working on it.

I don't think that the drama would have been regarded as such if Yoon Eun Hye wasn't involved...  I wonder if any of Yoon Eun Hye's next dramas would be regarded as such...  Probably..

Guest MariYEH

I don't think that the drama would have been regarded as such if Yoon Eun Hye wasn't involved...  I wonder if any of Yoon Eun Hye's next dramas would be regarded as such...  Probably..

SBS had wanted an opportunity to become elite again. They were once then lost to MBC then to KBS. So they thought to bring in YEH and best PDs and create a mega hit to swing the momentum

They said they will set it up with their best people.

(this scares me more than you could ever imagine) :unsure:

^^

So basically, it's Yoon Eun Hye again.  They don't think that they can make a big drama without her..

My heart is racing from the nervousness....  I hope that my heart will settle down until it actually airs. 

Guest kevin_eunhye

^^

That's really nerve-wrecking.  SBS is like one of the three biggest stations and to put it's faith in "Lie To Me" makes me more anxious and nervous because even though Yoon Eun Hye is not the only big name star in the drama unlike her previous ones, being regarded as THE biggest drama for the station EVER is a big responsibility.  No wonder they have two great PDs working on it.

oh yeah vegaspink, she is not THE only one big name star in the drama but she is THE ONLY ONE who can warranty success....hahaha im so so shy to talk about this kind of stuff, i sound like im praising her to sky, but its true though...do u guys agree with me???

anyway, im freaking out too..this is my first time watching her drama and spazzing at the same time, i wanna know how u guys felt before...and this is the biggest drama of SBS this year and they wanted YEH to be in it, it meant they believed and accepted the fact that only her can help them to get what they want/need to get...hehehe awesome YEH

hope to see some picture of her or KJH soon 

oh yeah vegaspink, she is not THE only one big name star in the drama but she is THE ONLY ONE who can warranty success....hahaha im so so shy to talk about this kind of stuff, i sound like im praising her to sky, but its true though...do u guys agree with me???

anyway, im freaking out too..this is my first time watching her drama and spazzing at the same time, i wanna know how u guys felt before...and this is the biggest drama of SBS this year and they wanted YEH to be in it, it meant they believed and accepted the fact that only her can help them to get what they want/need to get...hehehe awesome YEH

hope to see some picture of her or KJH soon 

I don't think that SBS wants this to be the biggest SBS drama this year, but EVER.  That's the thing that worries me.

And like you, this will be the first time that I can actually watch her drama while it airs.  I've only been a fan of Kpop/dramas , or Asian dramas for about a year...  And like you, I'm hoping to see pictures..

Guest 50julieng

Vegaspink/Kevin..you guys will enjoy very much while waiting for new episodes each weeks..the excitement check in the soompi and try to understand because the translation will totally come after a week, will be pain for us..I watched her dramas before...tortured till the end very enjoyable with fans chatted away..!! The more news I read, I think my nervous of expectation from YEH/KJH acting too high from SBS...just hope the story line will be good for them deliver...crazy nerve wrecking for sure...:ph34r:

Archived