[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

Guest Tarits

To everyone - I wonder why SSH keeps on bringing up the name of an actress who is very much married as his ideal woman. In the first interview where he brought up her name, it was understandable coz he was probably dodging a scandal as if he chose someone who is not married, it might spark some rumors.  So to choose a married one is like a buffer to protect him. But now I read that in 2010 which was only last year, he again chose her as his ideal woman. Is this a continuation of his protecting himself?  Maybe yes, maybe no. On the other hand, if he chose KTH who was the forerunner in that interview, it would have created ripples and more ripples that would have reached the shores of the MP drama, before, during and after. The k actress who he says is his ideal woman must be very much flattered and more so her hubby. Come on, P kun, make us happy too and shout out the name of KTH next time!

There is hope. The actress who played the B curator got herself a man, someone who was like a brother to her and the friendship blossomed into being lovers. (hancinema news)  Now she may even be getting married soon. Indeed friends can be lovers too.  Yes, there is hope for us.

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

110213 My Princess Happy Time NG subs

was this bts posted yet? i thought it was so cute how he tried to grab her hand after the NG aha, when i watched it the first time i didn't get it.. turns out he left the script on the floor sweatingbullets.gif LOL, and he tried looking at his script again during that awkward lunch scene between the 4 characters. i get all giddy when i hear KTH call SSH "oppa" 

Guest xbeybidollx

didnt you all notice 5:25 in this bts KTH said to SSH "ijasskaaa stop it?" this mean a bad calling right? then when SSH respond "its 6am you're pretty perky" look at KTH she turn her eyes away at SSH cuz seems SSh is mad about KTH called her "ijasskkaa" IT LOOK LIKE THEY HAVING A PETTY FIGHT HERE BUT HIDING BCUZ OF CAMERA. OR SHALL I SAY KTH GOT FED UP WITH SSH TEASES BCUZ SHE ALREADY TIRED RE-SHOOTING HAHAHAHA!!! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?? :)))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6iJuUIfmmE

ENGLISH SUBBED BTS 3

Guest freeminded1430278377

My last write up for the night because I need to get some fresh air from reading all this stuff

http://news.nate.com/view/20110303n02838

I am not sure is this an actual write up from a reporter or from a fan

Esiaasyawdr翻译的

Translation

有人叫老宋别装了

Some people say to SSH stop pretending

有人说那干嘛吻成那样

Some people say what is up with those kiss scenes

还说要是谁谁说理想型都会找个有妇女

And some people say why does he keep choosing a married woman

还有人说在他看来他们两个就是交往了~几个月或者几年就会被爆出来

And some people say they look like they are dating already - in a few months or years it will leak out

还有人说记者标题不够给力应该写成“我有HJR了,不喜欢金泰熙”

And some people say the title should be I have HJR (they meant Han Ga In), I don't love Kim Tae Hee

Wow, our thread is really running so quick since nnai and me have concluded that they might be dating LOL

Thank you so much Rise, you're so quick with your translation! I wish I could be able to help you guys with anything, but so far I have not be able to do anything! Thank you soju for your updates...

Actually I already have expected that if SSH or KTH were asked if they are dating...They would rejected it. As many other celebrities do that! If they are really dating, it's just too early stage for them to admit anything. If I were in their shoes, I would do the same  :D  :D  Also, denying the rumours is also another way to make more chaos... It's kind of manipulation to the media...don't you think so?  Especially with an expert like SSH. Remember that he has been in this industry for 14 yrs, owning his own agenct, he really know how to handle things for his good PR.

So don't be heartbroken! Do you remember how Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie kept rejecting the rumours? Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart..still keep denying it ...even the parappazi caught them so intimate?! Also, Justin Bieber...and his current gf..I forgot her name ?! They all kept denying it!  So..pls be calm everyone! We have to be confident in what we believe...LOL

Have a nice day! I have to work now...See you in the evening!

Thanks for your comments. I will try to comfort myself. It will take awhile for my wound to patch up.

Guest ato2c

hello everyone! ^^

I ADORE THIS FORUM! i have been a silent reader so far! sorry! but all of you guys write what i think, so i thought, why repeat? lol.

i am also a heonhee shipper! love their MP chemistry!

i really hope they unite in real life! ^^

there is really no need to get upset over ssh's insistence that his ideal woman is hgi.

ssh always talks about hgi whenever they ask about his love life. haven't you noticed? ^^

over the years, i've noticed this pattern in him to always bring in hgi whenever they ask him whether he is dating.

so, it is just a deflection tactic lol.

given that hgi and ssh will never unite, we really have nothing to worry right? ^^

and also imagine what will happen if ssh should speak of kth in intimate terms right after all those hot kisses???

it is like inviting the media circus to his own personal life!

and even in the interview, there are descrepancies in the way he answered.

notice, in this latest interview he said, kth is not first choice and LS supposed to be played by some ugly woman etc.

but in MP conference he admitted he took on this project because kth is in it.

i also read somewhere else that both actors were actually very busy but they coordinated to act in this project together.

then obviously it can't be tt ssh coordinated his schedule for some ugly actress to act LS role right? HAHAHAHAHAHA

i say, ssh is very shrewed when it comes to handling media. so, there is no need to get upset over hgi matter.

i am so used to reading him mention hgi all the time tt i find her a joke in his interviews. lol. sorry. mean me.

and given tt ssh's best buddies are ksw, sjs, lbh, jdg etc. (you saw how ksw and jdg simply announce their marriage one fine day!),

i can totally see ssh doing the same thing.

i think he'd never admit when he is dating.

even if he is not dating kth, at least we know they've been in constant contact ever since andre kim show.

it's not like ssh/kth would have revealed their friendship to us if not for MP! ^^

personally, i am just like you guys! the bts interaction just shows an extreme level of comfort between both stars!

one of my fave bts moment is www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1G9yvIfc1w esp from 1:25.

at 1:29 ssh notices the camera is rolling. but when he sees kth awake from her slumber, his eyes really soften.

kth is really sleepy so she doesn't really get what's happening. but ssh is like a super sweet (boy)friend/co-actor, he tells her not to sleep!

1:34 to 1:42 they are like stuck in their own world talking. ^^ kth even slightly taps his shoulder. and both their faces is full of ahem, secret happiness!

AHHHHHHHHH LOVE THEM!

i definitely think they share a good bond off screen.

there is chance it will translate to love.

at least i know for sure, this is the closest i have ever seen ssh with an actress!

i don't know about kth (i heard she is very close with her love story in harvard co-star as well but i can't/don't want to confirm.

i didn't have the heart to go around finding out about them cos my heart will break if i found out things like, "oh kth calls him oppa too" or that kind of crap lol. i need to maintain my heonhee dream! lol

ssh certainly wasn't like this with lyh in EOE.

i remember he would keep a distance and in their kissing ngs, he looked more uncomfortable rather than excited to kiss.

at all times, ssh is considerate as a co-artist. but i never saw him giving lyh mini-massages LOL.

whereas with kth, he can even joke on set, "i am bored, shall we kiss?" TA-DAH: THE DIFFERENCE!

i don't know if this is relevant, but ksw and ssh once did an interview together for their movie fate on kbs. in tt, ksw said ssh is the type who likes to keep talking to his gf without limit. like he gets excited and must keep talking.

to show the extend of ssh's excitement in front of his gf, ksw said ssh must remember that even in phones they have limited talking time. lol.

in reply, ssh said ksw always like to be touchy with his gf. then he added, ksw is liked that with all of his 10 000 gfs! (you can again see ssh is very careful in front of the media though he is only doing interview with his close buddy!)

don't ask me why ksw talked so casually about ssh's reaction to gf. i still don't know why. but they are close buddies, so they talk like that, i guess?

when i saw tt clip recently after mp, i thought, maybe kth and ssh already together for some time given that they always talk on the phone (yes, supposedly for work matter) and go out for dinner together??

and there is NO DENYING that ssh always looks for kth's reaction whenever he says some jokes. it's like he wants to always have her attention!

and as some of you guys mentioned, he always turns up to support her movie premieres. she did the same for his "ghost" movie premiere too! and have you guys read this:

http://thesoulofseou...nt-even-know-it

it is quite exciting! they are friends eating dinner together. but still, exciting for us heon-hee shippers! and i find something fishy here cos ssh and kth are always helpful and friendly towards the crew in their bts (we did see ssh bowing to everyone in the last schedule, kth bought coffee, pizza for crew!)!

so it can't be that they are snobs and what to stay away from the crew, R-I-G-H-T, my fellow shippers?

so so sorry for lengthy comment! >_< apologies!

love you all, heonhee shippers.

i wonder what is ssh's  next project? ghost is done and over. so what's next?

i can't bear to see kth kiss lbh in iris 2. haiz.

and i just saw this now: ssh actually instinctively opens kth's water bottle at 0:37 www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gSKzV2TOIQ and look at the other side, prof nam and yoon joo: they are also friends what but it's not like prof name went around opening yoon joo's bottle. lol. i say, ssh is very discreet in his affections! :)

Guest forbidden_015

Oh no all my dreams were shattered. :( My faith suddenly went down. But i'm still hoping. Maybe he's still in denial. Hahaha. HAllucinating again. Just like PHY at first he's not aware about his feelings toward LS.. But oh well SSH said theyre not dating so be it. but i feel heartbroken.

In all of his interviews he always say and pick Han Ga In. He really really likes her. But if i were him, i'll go for KTH. Han GA In is already married right? She's the wife of the actor who portrayed as SSH's brother in EOE.

Guest cofioca

OMG, I just came back and you know how I was feeling depressed awhile ago. Geez. But Ato has brought something big for us! Welcome and thank you honey! You are a gem~! *speechless*

Guest xbeybidollx

'Recently, Jae-oo and Sung-nam worked on the drama “My Princess”. So, I got to tag along to that afterparty too. There was a clear difference between this afterparty and the last, mostly being that the two main stars didn’t sit with any of the other lesser actors, they stayed to themselves in a room behind everyone. It was pretty awkward and I asked why they weren’t out with the rest and sitting with the other engineers and directors and editors and such and found out apparently these two stars rank in the top tier of actors here and thusly didn’t mingle with the lesser known actors.'

tumblr_lh74k1N34V1qexm9m.jpg

tumblr_lh74p4Ixi81qexm9m.jpg

AWWW OUR COUPLE IS BUSTED BEING TOGETHER IN A PRIVATE ROOM IN THE AFTER PARTY DONT HIDE WE LOVE YOU BOTH JUST ADMIT ALREADY!!! AN AMERICAN GIL WHO IS NOT AFRAID OF POSTING PICS AND WITH HER OPINIONS AND WHAT SHE SAW ABOUT THE AFTER PARTY OF MP SHE SHOULD HAVE TOOK PHOTOS MORE WITH KTH AND SSH SITTING BESIDE EACHOTHER HEHEHE ;;;

http://thesoulofseoul.tumblr.com/post/3511128003/sometimes-we-meet-famous-people-and-dont-even-know-it

Guest ato2c

'Recently, Jae-oo and Sung-nam worked on the drama “My Princess”. So, I got to tag along to that afterparty too. There was a clear difference between this afterparty and the last, mostly being that the two main stars didn’t sit with any of the other lesser actors, they stayed to themselves in a room behind everyone. It was pretty awkward and I asked why they weren’t out with the rest and sitting with the other engineers and directors and editors and such and found out apparently these two stars rank in the top tier of actors here and thusly didn’t mingle with the lesser known actors.'

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

AWWW OUR COUPLE IS BUSTED BEING TOGETHER IN A PRIVATE ROOM IN THE AFTER PARTY DONT HIDE WE LOVE YOU BOTH JUST ADMIT ALREADY!!! HEHEHE ;;;

that's why i really think, there is no need to get flustered up over the whole HGI matter cos he is only referring to a MARRIED woman as an ideal in order to deflect attention. so we all can rejoice that he is still talking this kind of nonsense in interviews HAHAHAHAHAHA and if not for this woman who happened to be at the afterparty, we wouldn't have known this bit also right? tt's why i think ssh is damn good at covering up his dating tracks LOL! cheers everyone! ^^

Guest acirestar10

Hello fellow Royal Honeys, HeonHee lovers, princesses, & princes!!! :D

I hope everyone is doing well, except for the slump of our Wednesday/Thursday evenings without My Princess. It has been bumming me out for the past week since it ended, but never fear I created a fan mv in honor of our lovely couple. :w00t: It’s a compilation of their press conference, ngs, bts, some scenes from my princess, and more. Mind you, this is my first ever fan mv, so don’t be too harsh! It’s not the best and a bit choppy, could use better editing. I hope I didn’t miss anything. I was inspired after my princess ended and because of the abundance of bts and ngs they had. Plus their crazy awesome loveable chemistry! I know nnai mentioned earlier about wanting someone to make a video of all song sung hun and kim tae hee’s ngs and bts together, I hope this video does justice! It is extremely long, but jam packed with love lol. :wub:

It turns out that making fan mvs isn’t as easy as it looks, some parts were hard, but I enjoyed it! Hope you guys enjoy this video and continue to support Heonhee couple! They are officially my favorite tandem!

In the Philippine entertainment world, they have what you call “loveteams”, which are basically couple pairings that the entertainment business put out for the fans. These so called loveteams become popular and are put on a number of dramas, variety shows, sitcoms, music channels, etc. depending on their popularity with the fans. In a way it’s kind of nice because you get to see your favorite loveteam a lot and pretty much all the time, plus sometimes the pairings tend to date in real life because they are with each other a lot. The disadvantage is that because of so much pressure on these loveteams to get together in real life and being in the media and limelight, their team up tends to fall out and almost always they break up, which truly ends their relationship and loveteam altogether. With that being said, although I would like to see more of our Heonhee couple together and in more dramas, I think it’s best that they don’t have too much limelight on them because that would totally ruin their relationship and diminish their chances of getting together in real life. I do hope that they realize their feelings for each other because there is no denying that they have amazing chemistry and have some sort of feeling for each other. Hopefully song seung hun will make an effort to pursue a relationship with kim tae hee and maybe they’ll get married and we’ll find out in the distant future. Anyways I said too much already, but I hope you enjoy this video:

My link

Btw, I enjoy reading everyone’s comments abt their love for this couple and news or insights abt both of them!

^_^

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

AWWW OUR COUPLE IS BUSTED BEING TOGETHER IN A PRIVATE ROOM IN THE AFTER PARTY DONT HIDE WE LOVE YOU BOTH JUST ADMIT ALREADY!!! AN AMERICAN GIL WHO IS NOT AFRAID OF POSTING PICS AND WITH HER OPINIONS AND WHAT SHE SAW ABOUT THE AFTER PARTY OF MP SHE SHOULD HAVE TOOK PHOTOS MORE WITH KTH AND SSH SITTING BESIDE EACHOTHER HEHEHE ;;;

http://thesoulofseoul.tumblr.com/post/3511128003/sometimes-we-meet-famous-people-and-dont-even-know-it

OMG BUSTED!!! lol thanks so much for the pictures and insight! wish there were more!

Guest forbidden_015

Omo! There will be an IRIS 2?

I havent seen IRIS yet but I heard, LBH's character died in IRIS? I will watch it Only if its SSH will be the other guy since LBH's character died so KTH will meet another character and its SSH. Hahaha.

Oh nooo.. :( Sorry for the fans, but i cant bear to see it too. All I  want  is MP2 and only with SSH.

Guest cofioca

Okay, I need to calm down. Our beloved HeonHee seem to be sending us on a rollercoaster ride. I felt down earlier and now I think I'm gonna go up to cloud nine again. Yeah, the thing is...let's keep the faith.

So another thing from the farewell party~

Few photos of KTH just surfaced yesterday and look how happy our girl was:

20110224_1.jpg

Imagine if that person (making her smile and blush and all) turns out to be our Heony?

In relation to this, Baidu folks actually suspect that it was SSH beside her (on the left of the first photo).

201102242022481001_1.jpg

Aside from this, they think that the person on KTH's right side was SSH's assistant:

Remember the girl from the purple yam and last filming day BTS?

If that is proven true, the question is...how can SSH's assistant be this close to KTH?

Due to filming?

ssh_assistant_5.jpg

ssh_assistant_6.jpg

Source: MP BAIDU/KTH DC

So, what do you think? Right now, I'm just dying for more proof! lol.

Guest eternityxdream

omo omo..i've been a fan of both ssh and kth..i don't kno how many times i rewatch MP especially EP 15 and 16..the same like all of us heonhee shippers..i suspect something is going on between these two too but it will take time before they admitting something...from the picture above i think most of us are right that the person on the left of kth is our beloved ssh.long black sleeved shirt with the brown watch touching her hand while she laugh that's exactly the shirt ssh has on during the party...im still crossing my fingers for this couple...

Guest Lecor

Okay, I need to calm down. Our beloved HeonHee seem to be sending us on a rollercoaster ride. I felt down earlier and now I think I'm gonna go up to cloud nine again. Yeah, the thing is...let's keep the faith.

*quoted image*

Imagine if that person (making her smile and blush and all) turns out to be our Heony?

In relation to this, Baidu folks actually suspect that it was SSH beside her (on the left of the first photo).

*quoted image*

Aside from this, they think that the person on KTH's right side was SSH's assistant:

If that is proven true, the question is...how can SSH's assistant be this close to KTH?

Due to filming?

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

hahahhahaha..whoever took this picture should practice more....hahahahha..he/she should have pictured whoever sits beside KTH..Oh I know, maybe it was a staff who took the picture and because they doesn't want to create more ruckus if people will see KTH and SSH sits side by side that's why they didn't took a picture of them.....waaaaahahahahhahaha..

As for SSH ideal type Han Ga In..guys do you think it's now time to dissect what's the similarity of Han Ga In and KTH is because I strongly believe that HGI is just a smoke screen..

be back later..I need to research on Han Ga In so that I can compare her to KTH..hehehhe

Guest Lecor

hello everyone! ^^

I ADORE THIS FORUM! i have been a silent reader so far! sorry! but all of you guys write what i think, so i thought, why repeat? lol.

i am also a heonhee shipper! love their MP chemistry!

i really hope they unite in real life! ^^

there is really no need to get upset over ssh's insistence that his ideal woman is hgi.

ssh always talks about hgi whenever they ask about his love life. haven't you noticed? ^^

over the years, i've noticed this pattern in him to always bring in hgi whenever they ask him whether he is dating.

so, it is just a deflection tactic lol.

given that hgi and ssh will never unite, we really have nothing to worry right? ^^

and also imagine what will happen if ssh should speak of kth in intimate terms right after all those hot kisses???

it is like inviting the media circus to his own personal life!

and even in the interview, there are descrepancies in the way he answered.

notice, in this latest interview he said, kth is not first choice and LS supposed to be played by some ugly woman etc.

but in MP conference he admitted he took on this project because kth is in it.

i also read somewhere else that both actors were actually very busy but they coordinated to act in this project together.

then obviously it can't be tt ssh coordinated his schedule for some ugly actress to act LS role right? HAHAHAHAHAHA

i say, ssh is very shrewed when it comes to handling media. so, there is no need to get upset over hgi matter.

i am so used to reading him mention hgi all the time tt i find her a joke in his interviews. lol. sorry. mean me.

and given tt ssh's best buddies are ksw, sjs, lbh, jdg etc. (you saw how ksw and jdg simply announce their marriage one fine day!),

i can totally see ssh doing the same thing.

i think he'd never admit when he is dating.

even if he is not dating kth, at least we know they've been in constant contact ever since andre kim show.

it's not like ssh/kth would have revealed their friendship to us if not for MP! ^^

personally, i am just like you guys! the bts interaction just shows an extreme level of comfort between both stars!

one of my fave bts moment is www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1G9yvIfc1w esp from 1:25.

at 1:29 ssh notices the camera is rolling. but when he sees kth awake from her slumber, his eyes really soften.

kth is really sleepy so she doesn't really get what's happening. but ssh is like a super sweet (boy)friend/co-actor, he tells her not to sleep!

1:34 to 1:42 they are like stuck in their own world talking. ^^ kth even slightly taps his shoulder. and both their faces is full of ahem, secret happiness!

AHHHHHHHHH LOVE THEM!

i definitely think they share a good bond off screen.

there is chance it will translate to love.

at least i know for sure, this is the closest i have ever seen ssh with an actress!

i don't know about kth (i heard she is very close with her love story in harvard co-star as well but i can't/don't want to confirm.

i didn't have the heart to go around finding out about them cos my heart will break if i found out things like, "oh kth calls him oppa too" or that kind of crap lol. i need to maintain my heonhee dream! lol

ssh certainly wasn't like this with lyh in EOE.

i remember he would keep a distance and in their kissing ngs, he looked more uncomfortable rather than excited to kiss.

at all times, ssh is considerate as a co-artist. but i never saw him giving lyh mini-massages LOL.

whereas with kth, he can even joke on set, "i am bored, shall we kiss?" TA-DAH: THE DIFFERENCE!

i don't know if this is relevant, but ksw and ssh once did an interview together for their movie fate on kbs. in tt, ksw said ssh is the type who likes to keep talking to his gf without limit. like he gets excited and must keep talking.

to show the extend of ssh's excitement in front of his gf, ksw said ssh must remember that even in phones they have limited talking time. lol.

in reply, ssh said ksw always like to be touchy with his gf. then he added, ksw is liked that with all of his 10 000 gfs! (you can again see ssh is very careful in front of the media though he is only doing interview with his close buddy!)

don't ask me why ksw talked so casually about ssh's reaction to gf. i still don't know why. but they are close buddies, so they talk like that, i guess?

when i saw tt clip recently after mp, i thought, maybe kth and ssh already together for some time given that they always talk on the phone (yes, supposedly for work matter) and go out for dinner together??

and there is NO DENYING that ssh always looks for kth's reaction whenever he says some jokes. it's like he wants to always have her attention!

and as some of you guys mentioned, he always turns up to support her movie premieres. she did the same for his "ghost" movie premiere too! and have you guys read this:

it is quite exciting! they are friends eating dinner together. but still, exciting for us heon-hee shippers! and i find something fishy here cos ssh and kth are always helpful and friendly towards the crew in their bts (we did see ssh bowing to everyone in the last schedule, kth bought coffee, pizza for crew!)!

so it can't be that they are snobs and what to stay away from the crew, R-I-G-H-T, my fellow shippers?

so so sorry for lengthy comment! >_< apologies!

love you all, heonhee shippers.

i wonder what is ssh's  next project? ghost is done and over. so what's next?

i can't bear to see kth kiss lbh in iris 2. haiz.

and i just saw this now: ssh actually instinctively opens kth's water bottle at 0:37 www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gSKzV2TOIQ and look at the other side, prof nam and yoon joo: they are also friends what but it's not like prof name went around opening yoon joo's bottle. lol. i say, ssh is very discreet in his affections! :)

welcome..welcome my dear..good to hear that we are all in the same boat....I think before this thread reaches 100 our Heonhee will eventually confess....Fighting!!

Guest xbeybidollx

OK I THINK SSH AND KTH IS NOW CRAZY REACTING BCOZ THEY GOT BUSTED THANK YOU TO THE AMERICAN GIRL WHO SHARED WHAT SHE SAW AT THE AFTER PARTY HEHE OK NOW BEFORE MP SSH AND KTH BEEN ATTENDING PREMIERE NIGHTS OF BOTH THEIR MOVIES BEFORE 'MY PRINCESS' SO THIS REALLY PROVES THEY ARE SO CLOSE TO EACHOTHER TO MAKE TIME AND EFFORT ATTENDING EACHOTHERS MOVIE PREMIERE WOAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! SO REALLYYYY BUSTEDDD... GO AND ANNOUNCE IT ALREADY LIKE HYUN BIN SONG HYE GO IT WILL ONLY DO GOOD FOR YOUR CAREER AND LOVE LIFE SO NO MORE HIDING HEHEHE ;00

SSH AT GRAND PIX MOVIE PREMIERE ( KTH MOVIE 2010 )

KTH AT GHOST PREMIERE ( SSH MOVIE 2010 )

BOTH MOVIES SHOWN MID & LAST QUARTER 2010 BEFORE MY PRINCESS DRAMA 2011 HMMMMM BUT GH

Guest xbeybidollx

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Due to filming?

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

THANKS with your pics i remember in an interview with SSH he said KTH in real life does not have a princess attitude or behavior she more like a simple dresser or a tomboyish attitude behind the camera so we can see a TRUE KIM TAE HEE in the pics and SSH knows it all... guys like girls who is more simple than girls conscious with their appearance i salute KTH FOR BEING SIMPLE BUT BEAUTIFUL EVEN W/O ANY ACCESSORIES, MAKE-UP OR BRANDED OUTFITS ON HER <3

Archived