[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

lol. I remember there was an article where SSH's costar told him to stop talking about his wife :lol: I think I saw it on dramabeans... lemme go look for it.

lol. I found it.

Asking stars for their ideal boyfriend or girlfriend types is standard practice in the industry — entire variety shows have practically been sustained on the concept — so I don’t take those statements seriously. On the other hand, some answers MAY not be the most advisable, as Song Seung-heon explained on KBS’s July 3rd episode of Entertainment Weekly, after he named Han Ga-in (currently acting in Bad Guy) as his pick.

Reason being: she’s married to Yeon Jung-hoon, the actor who played Song’s beloved younger brother in last year’s East of Eden. Song had made the statement on a KBS variety program, Sweet Night, which aired on the 1st. Apparently, after he’d made the statement, he’d gotten a call from Yeon. Song said, “I thought Yeon Jung-hoon would be happy, but judging from his reaction I’d made a mistake.” (Maybe next time he’ll pick someone more “appropriate” as his supposed ideal — a co-star, perhaps, or an otherwise single lady who could benefit from the namecheck?)

Meanwhile, Song Seung-heon has a busy year: he’s got a noir movie, the remake of A Better Tomorrow (co-starring Kim Kang-woo, Joo Jin-mo, and Jo Han-seon) as well as a rom-com drama My Princess (with Kim Tae-hee).

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cofioca

newspaper.gif News Update from 10Asia March 3, 2011

Kim Tae-hee readying for Japan debut

2011030317110747177_1.jpg

Kim Tae-hee [Luah Entertainment]

Actress  Kim Tae-hee is readying for an official debut in Japan after  having  signed with a top talent agency there, according to her agency  Luah  Entertainment on Thursday.

A press release by Luah stated that  Kim last month signed with  management firm Sweet Power, currently  representing popular Japanese  actresses including Maki Horikita and  Rina Uchiyama.

The statement went onto explain that Sweet Power  will manage Kim's  activities in Japan while Luah will remain in charge  of her overall  career both locally and overseas.

"Kim is  putting in various efforts for debut in Japan including  studying  Japanese," the statement said while adding that she has been  in the  country since the end of February for meetings to discuss on her  future  activities.

Kim rose to fame after appearing in SBS TV  series "Stairway to Heaven"  in 2003 alongside Hallyu stars Kwon  Sang-woo and Choi Ji-woo.

She has been gaining recognition in  Japan and throughout Asia after  starring in blockbuster series "IRIS"  (KBS)alongside top Korean actor  Lee Byung-hun in 2009 and mostly  recently, in drama "My Princess" (MBC)  opposite co-star Song Seung-heon  which ended its run last week.

http://10.asiae.co.k...030317110747177

Sweet Power (KTH's agency at Japan~) homepage: http://sweetpower.jp/

Guest forbidden_015

HGI

han_ga_in_photo_1.jpg

KTH

normal_4850e16f2e5c0_matrixn1.jpg

I'm loyal to gungju-mama. If i were SSH i will pick KTH without any hesitation. :)

If they are really dating and KTH will be ask about dating with SSH she well also deny it.. Because SSH already said no, so if she will say yes it's very awkward because she's a girl and it's a little bit embarassing to say yes if the guy already said no.. But I'm still keeping my faith because I'm depending on what i've seen on BTS, actions speak louder that words. :)

I like to send a message to the american girl who posted the farewell pictures of MP on her tumblr account. I wanna know what happened that night, and if there's a picture of SSH and KTH together..

Guest cofioca

Hey dear honeys~ as usual, I can't thank you enough for the outpour of wonderful sharings here! I'm happy to be with you all such sweet and considerate HeonHee fans.

Also, my warmest greetings and welcome to our new honeys on board, Vavavum, Jonejone, Kayana, Xbeybidollx, Ato2c, Divaz_Sha, Eternityxdream, Deekutudrama, Kenokenopi, Yuvaleria, and Wunwing! Enjoy your stay!

Exactly, a week had passed since drama bid its farewell to us on screen. Life after MP and without seeing HeonHee together, aside from sadness and emptiness...I just honestly feel like going crazy thinking about our couple and the happenings between them. I do admit I tend to react on impulse each time an article comes out. But it's usual for diehard shippers to have this sentiments of sorts, right? I get hyped up when something indicates good news and I feel down when there's something wrong in a write-up leading me to ponder whether these are all just hallucinations. However, there's just this great force within me which in turn repels such feeling. It's when after I further analyze and review some things that I begin to comprehend the underlying reasons. And after the whirlwind of emotions caused by few revelations yesterday, I just really want to keep the faith and protect them as a fan. Whatever relationship they have in a private now, I pray for it to grow deeper and for them to overcome each stage with utmost readiness & as little pressure as possible... Real thing just takes the right timing. Until that day comes, we are just here, waiting to give our sincerest blessings! Let's sail amid high & low currents and trust that eventually, we'd be able take our HeonHee to the right and desired destination safely!

http://me2day.net/st.../02/25#14:18:24

translated by Baidu MP/TSH (thank you)

海英李雪的幸福背影?两人经历了千辛万苦的爱情终于修成正果真的是好幸福的!为了看到彩虹 是否有个想要暂时淋一下雨的想法呢。。。虽然很辛苦,但是因为这留下了美好回忆的作品,我要带着这美好的记忆离开了。。真心的感谢在这期间热爱“我的公主”的各位^^

Haeyoung and LS' happiness from the back view? The two experienced hardship of love but finally reaching a happy ending is really great happiness! In order to see a rainbow how about getting wet in the rain... Although it's very tough, but because it leaves a good memory work, I am leaving with all these good memories... heartfelt thanks for all your love for "My Princess" during this period!^^

*quoted image*

*note: the persons in the photo are not SSH and KTH, just a photo uploaded by SSH.

---

I'm gonna miss this couple tears.giftears.gif  

but as what SSH said, lets cherish these memories  :rolleyes:

We can also be assured that if fate is really with them, things would  definitely come at a natural flow and make sense sooner or later....Just like this? love15.gif

083aeea93ac198e5cb130caa.jpg

As indicated before and obviously, it wasn't really the two of them captured in the sunset. Said image was originally taken from a website (photo below) and posted by Heony in his me2day account together with his own words (as quoted above). From what I've interpreted, Baidu believes it has a deeper meaning attached to it...particularly related to KTH. Reason being, it was his status after the drama's ending was broadcast and after the farewell party (where something might have happened?). Quite hard to assume but there's nothing wrong to take things figuratively. On a personal note, I do feel puzzled on the image itself and this sentence: "In order to see a rainbow how about getting wet in the rain..." Hmmm, just don't see much connection with the drama itself.

ws-sunset-love-1600x1200.jpg

Credits: MP BAIDU

EDIT:

Oh welcome too, Tarosweet! Feels good to see you joining our ship!

Guest aprillyn

woooahhh!! am really thankful for this forumbiggrin.gif.. i was really upset before bout what i've read from the hancinema's posted article "SSH is attractive to KTH,but prefers HGI" i was like OH NO!!!!unsure.gif but thanks to this thread, my mind was enlightened after i've read all the comments here..it's like OOOOHAAAAHHH!!w00t.gif so, i still can have High Hopes for a possibility that they'll be a real life couple.. rolleyes.gifwub.gif

Awww, I wish I could give all of you who are feeling down after reading the article a hug :( Don't feel too sad HeonHee shippers. I'm so used to hearing him say Han Ga In is his ideal type that it doesn't have any effect anymore lol. She's happily married and plus, it's the safest answer.

Btw, thanks Clock for that article! I was laughing as I read it :lol:

Like soju_chic said, "Real thing just takes the right timing. Until that day comes, we are just here, waiting to give our sincerest blessings!" Being aboard this ship, I'm definitely in it for the long haul. I don't expect to hear anything about their relationship anytime soon. All we can do is pick out the subtle clues they throw at us and wait patiently till that day comes.

Thanks to everyone who has shared their thoughts and pics and vids! It's so nice to see this lovely thread growing everyday.

EDIT:

This was shared at the MP thread. Apparently, it was SSH's idea to have that kiss in the final scene :w00t:

Here's the article, not translated tho: http://news.nate.com/view/20110304n02780

Guest Tarits

soju_chic - I support your last post and analysis about the 2.  Underneath layers and layers of denial may be the  truth kept secret. I have watched and rewatched the bts and ngs and the 2 are too close and too comfortable when together. It is impossible not to think they are not physically attracted to each other. Their eyes also do not lie, esp. SSH's. Perhaps their feelings will be rekindled if it lay dormant after their AK fashion show.

What happened in that MP after party I guess we will never know. And until one of them publicly announce they are in a relationship with another one, let us continue to hope and dream and continue to keep the faith. I definitely will.

forbidden_015 - you are so right. Actions speak louder than words.

sovereignn - yes, to say GHI is his ideal woman is the safest answer.  A married woman will not create ripples of rumors. I also like to think that SSH has explained to his friend why  he had to choose his wife, to fend off scandals. Good answer SSH but do not use her name in 2011 and beyond. Please?

Take care everyone!

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

omo.. i'm behind again! i love reading all your thoughts etc about our lovely couple. i dropped by the MP thread and i'm happy to see everyone spazzing about the BTS. as one BTS narrator said, "the behind the scenes which are more interesting than the actual drama." lol. did she also see what we keep seeing between KTH and SSH?

Guest freeminded1430278377

和金泰熙最后飞机上的kiss戏是我的idea”

“看过某部电影女主角坐在男主角的腿上KISS的场面,想起那个场面就提议那样拍。本来剧本是没有那个场面的一起和泰熙商量,我还和泰熙说要‘给我坐上去’”。

“朴海英的角色里有很多真实的我的样子,是在这期间拍过的角色中最没有准备却拍得最舒服的角色”

http://tieba.baidu.c...9%AB%D6%F7&pn=0

My English Translation

As sovereignn mentions, SSH proposed the final kiss scene in My Princess. Based on the above translation, SSH said something like "Originally, the final kiss scene does not exist. I spoke to Tae Hee about it and I even said to Tae Hee," Please sit on top for me. Park Hae Young has a lot of similar traits as me, it is a character that I felt very comfortable in making without much preparation during this time period."

To add a little more unrelated to the article but based on what the Chinese fans wrote, "SSH refers to Kim Tae Hee as Tae Hee. Isn't that sound a bit intimate? And what's more is that he offered her to sit on top of his lap for that kiss scene though it didn't get shown in the actual series. Some fans are joking saying SSH should be responsible for his last kiss to KTH. Plus, the fan also mentioned that this article is written by the same reporter who wrote last night's article about SSH denying rumors with KTH. The fan said it was the reporter who brought out Han Ga In's name. In SSH's interview, he only denied dating KTH. He did not mention Han Ga In's name.

Guest eternityxdream

lol...the chinese fans are obsessed with the heonhee couple just like us...im happy to hear that it was SSH's idea with the last kiss scene...such a sneaky guy. Can't blame him he was just trying to have another kiss with his tae hee.

wow, thanks for making me feel better you guys! aha, i knew that there would be some happy information today ^^ i wonder what KTH & SSH were doing in that private room sweatingbullets.gif gah, i don't think that my faith in this couple could ever die! they're just too close & too cute together, there's gotta be something going on lol. and, omg! ahhhhhhhhh, what @rise2above just translated made me the happiest HeonHee shipper ever w00t.gif  he actually proposed the kiss?? i knew it! i love that he calls her "tae hee", i noticed that it sounded a bit more intimate 

@Soju, idc.. i'm just going to tell myself that it's SSH! ahah, it makes so much sense. i wish there were more pictures but i'll just go along with that & spazz over it for now. they're just so cute together!

and about iris 2, i thought that LBH wouldn't be in it? if he is, then SSH could visit the set to supposedly visit LBH but his intentions were probably for KTH or something phew.gif

edit: as i was lurking again, i thought of something.... what if KTH & SSH were together ever since the Andre Kim Show and they just kept it a secret or something? they did both say that they could tell if they love someone right away & SSH wouldn't let go of the girl, idk. just a thought blush.gif

Guest deekutudrama

和金泰熙最后飞机上的kiss戏是我的idea”

“看过某部电影女主角坐在男主角的腿上KISS的场面,想起那个场面就提议那样拍。本来剧本是没有那个场面的一起和泰熙商量,我还和泰熙说要‘给我坐上去’”。

“朴海英的角色里有很多真实的我的样子,是在这期间拍过的角色中最没有准备却拍得最舒服的角色”

http://tieba.baidu.c...9%AB%D6%F7&pn=0

My English Translation

As sovereignn mentions, SSH proposed the final kiss scene in My Princess. Based on the above translation, SSH said something like "Originally, the final kiss scene does not exist. I spoke to Tae Hee about it and I even said to Tae Hee," Please sit on top for me. Park Hae Young has a lot of similar traits as me, it is a character that I felt very comfortable in making without much preparation during this time period."

To add a little more unrelated to the article but based on what the Chinese fans wrote, "SSH refers to Kim Tae Hee as Tae Hee. Isn't that sound a bit intimate? And what's more is that he offered her to sit on top of his lap for that kiss scene though it didn't get shown in the actual series. Some fans are joking saying SSH should be responsible for his last kiss to KTH. Plus, the fan also mentioned that this article is written by the same reporter who wrote last night's article about SSH denying rumors with KTH. The fan said it was the reporter who brought out Han Ga In's name. In SSH's interview, he only denied dating KTH. He did not mention Han Ga In's name.

Wow, I think definitely there is something happened between two of them. If they're not a couple, why KTH agree to do that. It's not PD or writer's idea. She could say no for that. 

Besides, some kdrama show that their kisses are only lips touching. *Forgive me, I don't know how to describe their kiss*. But here, KTH kissed SSH so deep. Even Lee Seol who initiate the kiss, not Hae Young. It's quite a big step for a girl to do that. And it's a SSH's idea?? What right does SSH have, so that he can ask KTH, if not a boyfriend's right? 

Hehehe... sounds like I give a provocative posting.. Don't mind me .. 

:)

Guest xbeybidollx

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1012212476

I CANT HELP RE WATCHING THE LAST SCENE WHERE SSH STARE AT KTH HE SEEMS ANGRY IF YOU ALL WILL TURN YOUR VOLUME UP KTH SAID 18:25 IN THE VIDEO WHOOOAAA!!"IJASHHKAAA" STOP IT THEN HIDING IT WITH A LAUGH TO LOOK LIKE IT WONT GET NOTICE THAT SHE SAID SUMTHING BAD TO SSH BUT SSH RESPOND WAS ARENT U TOO PERKY 6AM BUT HIS STARE IS GLARING AT KTH THATS WHY KTH CANT LOOK TO SSH EYES THEN MINDFUL SSH LOOK AT THE CAMERA. IT DDNT SEEM A SWEET INTERACTION IT SEEMS A QUARREL! EXPLAIN TO ME IF THE WORD "IJASSHHKIII OR IJASHHKAAA?" A NICE WORD OR NOT? MAYBE SSH DDNT LIKE WHAT HE HEARD .. SEEMS BEFORE KTH LAUGHIING SHE SAID THOSE WORD SO IT WONT BE NOTICEABLE BUT VOLUME UP YOUR SPEAKERS YOU'LL HEAR IT THANKS I FEEL SO SAD THAT OUR HEONHEE MIGHT NOT REALLY A COUPLE OR IM JUST THINKING MAYBE THEY ARE BOTH TIRED OR KTH IS TIRED OF SSH TEASING COZ ITS ALMOST MORNING SHE WANT TO FINISH THE SHOOTING TO REST OHH I HOPE :(((

Guest cofioca

Hi Honey Couple fans...i found this in KTH thread....maybe we should put at frontpage??? :D

30 reasons why SSH is interested in KTH

(written by a Chinese fan, credit to rise2above)

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=995319400

28. SSH expressed: "To be honest, I am the type of person who likes to act whiny in front of my girlfriend. On the surface, I am almost someone who does not want to talk much, that is because besides my girlfriend, I treat all the girls around me aloof. In one of the NGs, SSH said to KTH, " Am I worrying about you?" Afterwards he patted KTH on the shoulder several times, a form of whining to her.

Oh, this is so true!  Let me relate the summary of what he revealed in his guesting at KBS Sweet Night last January 17, 2010:

- the last girlfriend is 4-5 years ago. for girlfriend, age is not a problem.

- MC said SH is so popular that 200-300 high school girls will surround him. SH said MC is always exaggerating... MC quickly responded that it's actually 20-30 girls (^^)

- MC said one day before marriage, KSW told SH he has a baby... so SH felt a bit loss.. KSW said in the phone he hoped SH will find a good woman and get married soon.

- said he likes pure lady(?). sometimes when he saw his name in the "star world cup" list, he is happy~

- he doesn't mind sexy girls... but will not like too sexy

- SH self introduction: since 1995, had shoot several projects, will always meet the audience like a newcomer. SH's ideal type... one who looks kind..

- SHG vs SYJ: SHG more virtuous; SYJ very sexy. SH said compared to sexy, he likes cuteness more. Now he still keep in contact with SHG.

- Hwang Jung-eum is too active/lively, so not preference.

- Q: who would you like to go with to the skiing field? SH chose KTH.

- SH said he would like to act the candy kiss scene as in Iris (^^)

- SH felt pressured with sexy female. chose an ideal type among friends' wives. SH is a fan of HGI.

- doesn't like too active. with girlfriend, he will 撒娇 (play cute?), but to others he appeared a little stiff/non-responsive.

- Ga In (BEG) vs HJ (lady MC): chose GI who sang. still prefers not too sexy.

- 2nd round SH didn't choose SHG cos she has boyfriend HB.

- SH said he likes everyone in Girls Generation (^^)

- said he met HGI at KSW's weddiing, but he was too excited and pretended not to know her. YJH so lucky... wished him and GI happiness.

- ending, SH wished GI all the best and have a beautiful baby.

- said HGI and Yoona are the same type, looked like sisters.

credits: NJS@TSH

After re-reading this, I believe KTH also strongly mirrors the qualities he attributes to his ideal woman (supposedly Han Ga In): pure lady...sexy but not too sexy, cute, kind, and not too active. Hence, we shouldn't take his firmness that HGI is his ideal as a downbeat cos the way he describes his type may also point out to someone else but we know very well he can only do and present that discreetly. ^____^

mp_goodday1301-4-1.jpg

So going back to some points... how about him acting "cute" in front of someone he likes/interested in? In the BTS, how often did we see SSH act as such towards KTH?

Guest ato2c

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1012212476

I CANT HELP RE WATCHING THE LAST SCENE WHERE SSH STARE AT KTH HE SEEMS ANGRY IF YOU ALL WILL TURN YOUR VOLUME UP KTH SAID 18:25 IN THE VIDEO WHOOOAAA!!"IJASHHKAAA" STOP IT THEN HIDING IT WITH A LAUGH TO LOOK LIKE IT WONT GET NOTICE THAT SHE SAID SUMTHING BAD TO SSH BUT SSH RESPOND WAS ARENT U TOO PERKY 6AM BUT HIS STARE IS GLARING AT KTH THATS WHY KTH CANT LOOK TO SSH EYES THEN MINDFUL SSH LOOK AT THE  CAMERA. IT DDNT SEEM A SWEET INTERACTION IT SEEMS A QUARREL! EXPLAIN TO ME IF THE WORD "IJASSHHKIII OR IJASHHKAAA?" A NICE WORD OR NOT? MAYBE SSH DDNT LIKE WHAT HE HEARD .. SEEMS BEFORE KTH LAUGHIING SHE SAID THOSE WORD SO IT WONT BE NOTICEABLE BUT VOLUME UP YOUR SPEAKERS YOU'LL HEAR IT THANKS I FEEL SO SAD THAT OUR HEONHEE MIGHT NOT REALLY A COUPLE OR IM JUST THINKING MAYBE THEY ARE BOTH TIRED OR KTH IS TIRED OF SSH TEASING COZ ITS ALMOST MORNING SHE WANT TO FINISH THE SHOOTING TO REST OHH I HOPE :(((

i find your all-caps response to the bts so endearing! hahahahahaha ok  now, my take on the bts!

i followed your advice and turned up my volume loud!

i agree, ssh totally stares at kth when he says the 6am line. but i don't think it's a fight or anyth drastic lol.

ssh was totally making fun of kth when it's like dawn hours! he kept saying add kim (HE LOOKED AT HER TO SEE HER REACTION!) to the food and you can see kth slightly went along with it at first. she did smile a bit. but after a while i think her tiredness took over. she even went as far to take the food to re-heat when it's not her job! i think she wanted to get done and over with the scene whereas ssh was being all fun around kth as usual. secretly, i think he kept saying add kim because he wanted to keep the atmosphere light. but i think kth probably too tired to react.

so when she said ijashhikka (i have no idea what it means too!), she also added seung-heon-shi to her reply. i think she wanted to convey her seriousness! this is defo far from her oppa-this-giggle-that attitude that we saw in the rest of the bts! and you can see our ssh is defo still in the joking mood cos he said, "aren't you too perky at 6am?" i take it as he is being sarcastic. (he always is! remember, he even mocked the PD in one of the bts, asking if HY and LS were brother-sisters in the drama? THAT IS A MAJOR GIVE AWAY THAT SSH WANTS MORE LIPS-SEUL ACTION IN THE DRAMA! HAHAHA) but i don't think it's a quarrel or anything negative cos kth did a major major hint to us heon/hee fans when she stood  to say goodbye to ssh. and ssh, sweet as ever, i think he decided to make up for his nastiness by giving her a shoulder massage lol. i really think this could be the case cos if kth was angry or smth, she certainly wouldn't have waited to say gdbye or call him oppa again. obviously, the earlier "incident" was nothing/ and if i am not wrong, ssh actually says something along the lines, "you have worked hard/go rest" when he did the shoulder massage. so i am hopeful  heonhee exists! yayyyyy!

and totally unrelated to all this, i am soooo excited kth is gg to japan. i really hope ssh goes to promote mp there. wishing wishing wishing...

and thank you for kbs sweet night summary! i saw tt ep but i had no idea what he was talking except when it came to selecting the ideal girl hahaha. i agree with soju_chic! ssh acted too many times too cute with kth in the bts. there must be somethingggggg! <3

Guest xbeybidollx

i find your all-caps response to the bts so endearing! hahahahahaha ok  now, my take on the bts!

i followed your advice and turned up my volume loud!

i agree, ssh totally stares at kth when he says the 6am line. but i don't think it's a fight or anyth drastic lol.

ssh was totally making fun of kth when it's like dawn hours! he kept saying add kim (HE LOOKED AT HER TO SEE HER REACTION!) to the food and you can see kth slightly went along with it at first. she did smile a bit. but after a while i think her tiredness took over. she even went as far to take the food to re-heat when it's not her job! i think she wanted to get done and over with the scene whereas ssh was being all fun around kth as usual. secretly, i think he kept saying add kim because he wanted to keep the atmosphere light. but i think kth probably too tired to react.

so when she said ijashhikka (i have no idea what it means too!), she also added seung-heon-shi to her reply. i think she wanted to convey her seriousness! this is defo far from her oppa-this-giggle-that attitude that we saw in the rest of the bts! and you can see our ssh is defo still in the joking mood cos he said, "aren't you too perky at 6am?" i take it as he is being sarcastic. (he always is! remember, he even mocked the PD in one of the bts, asking if HY and LS were brother-sisters in the drama? THAT IS A MAJOR GIVE AWAY THAT SSH WANTS MORE LIPS-SEUL ACTION IN THE DRAMA! HAHAHA) but i don't think it's a quarrel or anything negative cos kth did a major major hint to us heon/hee fans when she stood  to say goodbye to ssh. and ssh, sweet as ever, i think he decided to make up for his nastiness by giving her a shoulder massage lol. i really think this could be the case cos if kth was angry or smth, she certainly wouldn't have waited to say gdbye or call him oppa again. obviously, the earlier "incident" was nothing/ and if i am not wrong, ssh actually says something along the lines, "you have worked hard/go rest" when he did the shoulder massage. so i am hopeful  heonhee exists! yayyyyy!

and totally unrelated to all this, i am soooo excited kth is gg to japan. i really hope ssh goes to promote mp there. wishing wishing wishing...

and thank you for kbs sweet night summary! i saw tt ep but i had no idea what he was talking except when it came to selecting the ideal girl hahaha. i agree with soju_chic! ssh acted too many times too cute with kth in the bts. there must be somethingggggg! <3

finally someone respond to me thank you... i hope there will be no more like this one with them.. i guess KTH GOT A BIT MAD CUZ SHE IS TIRED.ahhhhh SSH SHOULD JUST KISS KTH and hopefully both of them give hint that we will adore <3 them both hope its not all for show hope they will be true romance let's cross our fingers and im still holding on hope more good news comes in the next days thank u again so much :)

Archived