[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

Guest aonis

Oops....this is more like it.  re-posting, cause i posted on the wrong thread. 

Wow... this thread is growing by the minutes :D  and I'm loving it.

The latest news about KTH setting activities in Japan is making me really excited.  Why do i have the feeling that our SSH/PHY Oppa is behind all of this?  I understand that both have different agencies but I cannot help but think that SSH is the real version of PHY.  Remember how PHY would put his job/life/fame/fortune on the line for LS sake... Well looks like SSH is helping our princess break into the Japanese market with his Hallyu star power.  I cannot wait to see the two of them re-united again for My Princess premiere in Japan... which is coming up pretty soon.

To all of us who have longed for the Honey couple since the ending of My Princess, here is the preview of episode 17:

"The P couple were busy " fill in the blank" and did not notice that their flight to DC was re-routed to Hawaii for an emergency landing.  "Forced" to stay there for three nights, PHY proposed to LS one more time on the beach while the two lovebirds watched the sunset in Mamala Bay (which totally explains now the picture that SSH posted on me2day... although LS looks a little tall, lol.)

After spending three wonderful days/nights with her prince charming "fill in the blank" LS gets a call from Mr. Oh telling her that they've received a call from the office of the Emperor of Japan saying that her birth mother (the queen) diary was in their possession.  Our lovebirds then took another 13 hours date flight to Japan... to be continued."

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tarits

meoocon97 - thanks for acknowledging my long post. It was straight from my heart.

nnai - I sent you a message just now and yes, those 2 have dated and are in communication up to now.

taonaka - this most recent work of yours on the plane is incredibly awesome!  It sure brought smiles I am sure to everyone!

forbidden_015 - I think you are also a kababayan and I am happy to see a lot of us shipping the MP couple.

otchosais-  glad to be reading your posts. I always take a brief peek  here while I am in the middle of my work which is a good brain refresher.

I will give my 2 cents worth about SSH and the way he kissed KTH,  to me it was okay. Remember that all throughout the drama, he was pursuing her and she only went  all in on the kiss on the plane. In the kiss outside the pension, he kissed her  her but she did not kiss back until after a  few  seconds given the fact that she was confused how she felt  towards him, to hate him or love him. Well, the kiss on the plane may not have been at par with the Goong kiss in episode 23 but nah, SSH did well. Towards the end, he did kiss her passionately kissing her back  with as much passion as she did. I mean we wanted him "eating her"  an open mouth kiss in full view  (which I would have wanted) but I guess he just followed the PD's instruction to just be a gentleman kisser.

Between now and the future, if the law of attraction took over as we all think and as P kun said  "we cannot hide from each other anymore", we will surely read some positive news about this 2.   And  a rendezvouz in Japan may be in order!   Hurray!

aonis - your episode 17?  Bravo.            (to everyone:  see the rendezvous I dreamt did happen.  While aonis was posting hers, I was posting mine from LA, same time different locations.)

Guest forbidden_015

@nnai that's also my question before the airing of episode 14 when this pic came out if why is he siting beside KTH, on her chair But other people said that its a part of their scene. but obviously its not, because ki kwang is still holding the script.. so absolutely they are just rehearsing and when they broadcast that scene thats not the position of SSH. So its an offcam moment of SSH and KTH and not PHY and LS..

Theyre so sweet, looks like SSH is a bf sitting beside her gf. :)

i really love the observations here. :D I want more! This serves as my vitamins. Hahaha.

@tarits yes i am. glad to see you here. :)

Guest jonejone

ahh i miss these two so much just love their acting in MP and their kisss is just so jjang hoping too seeing these two act together again in the near future

thank to all of you guy who post up picture of heonhee/honey couple 

Guest Lecor

hello my dear Heonhee shippers...a thought just pop out of my mind so instead of sleeping..here I am...

I've re-watched MP again (lol..for the n'th time..I've stopped counting already )..and I think that MP is somewhat an extension of SSH and KTH life...PHY's protectiveness and love to LS and LS wariness of PHY's love...though LS knows that she likes and love PHY but due to their situation she cannot accept him wholeheartedly..their separation has lead them to finally come forth with their love and express it to the whole world..and it will eventually come to SSH and KTH..

I haven't been wrong with all of my intuitions with a korean team-up that I wanted to date in real-life ( though in the end they break-up..hehehhe..hope KTH and SSH is an exemption )...Kim Jung Eun and the guy in Lovers...Hyun Bin and Song Hye Go in Worlds Within..they are the 2 team-up that I had a feeling that will eventually date after I watched their drama..and lo and behold..it really came true...so i am really very positive that this two will eventually come-out...

And with regards to a post by Rise about what SSH experienced with his previous GF ( I think it's Sung Yuri )...he said that he want's to kiss SY's lips during their Andre Kim's fashion show...did you remember that SSH had posted in his Me2day that he was anticipating another kiss with KTH after their stairway kiss...isn't it a reflection of what he did previously...SSH is subtlety preparing us to expect a very very GOOD NEWS sometime this year...waaaaaaahhahahahaha ( evil laugh..LOL )...

And before I forget..I think SSH is somewhat had a hand why KTH was selected to be his partner in MP...remember SSH had accepted first and it took them several months before they could finalize the female lead...and after SSH learn(?) that KTH had been cast as his female lead,he said he will definitely be in this drama..so if it's not KTH,he will back-out?hahahha..it was even reported that MP should have broadcasted late of 2010 but it was delayed..maybe because they had waited for KTH schedule to clear..hehhe..just guessing..but who knows...

And I am very strong believer of body language as a true form of expressing your love with each other...may it be normal citizen or celebrity...because our body will surely follow what our feelings will dictate them to do...though our brain will resist but our body cannot..it will really make its own language..and I can see it with KTH and SSH...touching..glancing..they do it consistently..

To me..this two are already an item..no doubt!!!!hahhahah..And KTH in Japan...hey shippers who are living in Japan right now...watched out coz these two might be dating there secretly...hahhaha...

Guest cofioca

newspaper.gif News Update from KBS Global March 2, 2011

Song Seung Hun: ‘I Feel More Responsibility About Acting’

7700_2293_l-1.jpg

"I have to continue to strive to improve my acting ability.” - Song Seung Hun

Actor Song Seung Hun is one of the so-called “Hot People” because he is a representative “pretty man” and Hallyu star, who is very popular in the Asian region. And he became a romantic actor with his appearance in the MBC TV drama “My Princess,” which had finished airing on February 24, by playing an elite diplomat and heir of a chaebol named Park Hae Young. Song came to a restaurant located in Nonhyundong for an interview the very next day after the drama aired its last episode, and talked about many things regarding himself, now 16 years after his debut.

Q: Did you have a good sleep? I heard that you had a killer filming schedule for “My Princess.”

A: On February 24 when the last episode aired, I filmed the drama until six in the evening and then we had a culminating party right away. Even though I did not drink a lot of alcohol, I was completely out of it, maybe because I was too tired. I heard that my manager had tried to wake me up in front of my house for almost one hour. But today I woke up early at seven in the morning. I could not get enough sleep for the last two months, so I could not sleep more in the morning. Since I could not watch the last episode yesterday due to the party, I just watched the last episode.

7700_2294_l.jpg

Q: How do you feel after finishing the drama? I guess that you might feel sad about missing many things.

A: Honestly, there were some moments when I had the thought, “I might not be able to finish this episode until the day it has to be aired.” The filming schedule was so tight. I feel very happy that we could finish the drama without any problem. Of course, there are some things that I feel sorry about, but the drama itself and the character that I played were so exciting to me. I think that any experience could become my asset.

Q: Why did you choose the romantic comedy genre right now?

A: I had recently worked in "heavy" works such as the drama “East of Eden” and the movie “A Better Tomorrow.” And when people around me had begun to tell me that they actually miss the “funny character” whom I played in my debut sitcom drama “Three Men Three Women,” I had received the suggestion from “My Princess.” I read the scripts for the first episode through the fourth episode, and they were so interesting. At that time, I did not know whether the script for the later episodes would come out this late (laugh). When I was younger, I wanted to be looked upon as impressive, and I tended to choose works which had lingering images rather than happy endings.

7700_2295_l-1.jpg

Q: How did you feel after acting in a romantic comedy? People responded favorably about your acting in a romantic comedy.

A: I have played characters who are always serious so far, so this character was so much fun. I felt like I was coming to the film set to play a game. Even though following the tight filming schedule was very difficult, the acting itself was very exciting. I had to play a character who has burdens in his life in the previous works, but this time I did not need to feel burdened about life and I felt really good about it (laugh). If I can have the chance, I want to appear in a romantic comedy movie again.

Q: You have not presented any love scenes that created goose bumps before. Did you actually fall in love with actress Kim Tae Hee?

A: If you think so, it might be because of our perfect acting ability (laugh). We filmed the drama very comfortably, and it was as enjoyable and exciting as if we were actually on a date. The behavior that the character Park Hae Young had shown when he made fun of her was so similar to mine, but actually I am a much more aggressive person, so sometimes I felt frustrated about Park Hae Young’s passive behavior towards Kim Tae Hee. Park Hae Young hesitated to marry Lee Seol due to the allegation of tax evasion, but I could not agree with his hesitation. If his love were true, it might not become any problem. If I were him, I might suggest Lee Seol run away somewhere with me.

Q: It was so lucky that you could play this character that perfectly matches your image, but I felt so bad at the same time because if you acted in this genre when you were little more “pretty,” I mean when you were in your twenties, it might be much better. Now you have already reached your mid-thirties. Do you think that you have become old?

A: Honestly, I do not feel that I am old. I was surprised when I heard that actor Lee Ki Kwang ,who also appeared in the drama, was 22 years old, but I still feel like I am a high school student. It might because I still get along with high school friends, but actually we hang out in the same manner that we had done at that time (laugh).

7700_2296_l-1.jpg

Q: Even though you could not feel any changes in your age, you might feel some differences. What kind of differences do you feel?

A: My attitude towards acting has been changed. After I finished my military duty, I came to have different thoughts. I feel more responsibility and I can feel excitement that I did not know before. I tended to act like a machine when I had a script in the past, but now I think about other things, like what I can do besides those lines written on the script. I have come to know the importance of harmony in the drama and I also consider viewers and think that I should make my fans enjoy watching my acting. I acted to satisfy my desire in the past, but now I want to find out some things that I can do for my fans with my acting. When I received a letter from a fan living abroad who said that she came to know Korea and like Korea because of me, I could realize the impact of Hallyu. I did not think about that impact when I acted, but actually there was some impact imparted from my acting, so I think that I have to also consider the impact of my acting, and those thoughts have become responsibility. In addition, I am very excited when I act. I want to act not only as my career, but also as an enjoyment to me, and I am actually enjoying myself while acting. People still say something about my acting ability and I have to give more effort to improve my acting ability. Anyway, now I am learning about the pleasure of acting.

Q: Why didn’t you have a desire for acting in the past?

A: I had never thought about becoming an actor when I was young. I thought that being an actor was someone else’s story who had been destined to become an actor. I was just an ordinary person and became an ordinary university student. In 1995 when I worked as a part timer, a person who introduced himself as a staff member of the Storm clothing company suggested I apply as a model in his company, and I applied and suddenly became the main model for the company. Actually a member of the group Deux, Kim Sung Jae, was the main model and So Ji Sub and I were supporting models. When the late Kim Sung Jae suddenly died, we unexpectedly became the main models. After that, I came to appear in the sitcom “Three Men Three Women” without any preparation. I could not even think about my desire at that moment because I could not prepare anything at all, so I was greatly criticized due to my bad acting ability. But now things have changed. Acting is something that I can do very well and that I have invested in for almost ten years up until now and something that I will do for my entire life. When I was in my twenties, I just thought that acting was my career and sometimes I was full of conceit, but now I have come to think of my fans and people first before myself.

7700_2298_l.jpg

Q: Is there anything that you are afraid of? Do you feel afraid about losing popularity?

A: From the time when I began acting, I heard a lot that I should not focus on popularity, so I actually do not cling to popularity that much. Since I am a human being, gaining popularity might be much better than losing it. But I know very well that I cannot be a star actor forever. When I acted with senior actor Kim Soon Jae in “My Princess,” I could see that he had huge enthusiasm about acting and his passion for acting looked so wonderful to me, and I came to have the thought that I wanted to become an actor like him. I also felt ashamed about myself. When he was young, he was completely absorbed in studying acting, but I could not give endeavor for acting enough like him when I was young, because I did not study and I did not have the dream of becoming an actor, so I feel really sorry and regret it now.

Q: What do you usually do when you have free time?

A: I usually hang out with my friends or exercise. I play golf from time to time, but I am not good at it. My life seems to be very boring (laugh).

Q: Do you have any plans about marriage?

A: I want to form a good family, but it is not that easy. I do not have a girlfriend, either. I do not know... maybe my soul mate will suddenly appear. I would marry her.

At the end of the interview, he said, “Everything seems to be decided by relationships with others. In the past, I did not care at all about someone whom I did not like because I thought that the person had nothing to do with me, but now I want to have a good relationship with others anyhow.”

http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/EntertainmentNews/view.html?No=7700

^

i love that! the part where he said it felt like they were actually dating, omg w00t.gifw00t.gif you're getting me all excited SSH! go & chase after your woman, KTH. you know you want to phew.gif

110206 My Princess Happy Time NG [eng subs]

it's the scene where PHY was looking over LS' yearbook and they both fell on each other and the mom came in. i loved the bts LOL, i miss seeing them smile like that around each other. it was so cute how they just tried to continue on! ahh, and then the other scene was when she contiuously smacked him.. tehehe, he still has a smile on his face even though he's getting hit. he probably doesnt mind since it's KTH sweatingbullets.gif sigh, they're tooo cute together! 

Guest cofioca

Thanks for the latest exchanges, honeys... Allow me to respond in another posts later.

Just a clarification, I don't think SSH has something to do with her recent announcement to enter Japan although this doesn't imply she didn't ask for an advice or something. As far as I remember, KTH has already planned on embarking an entertainment career in the said country even before My Princess began. Talks regarding this were made official last year and I believe they're just implementing it this year. ^^ Can we call it right timing since MP would broadcast there on the first half? Aside from this, she's also the covergirl for 25Ans twice in a row. Good luck, KTH!

kth_25ansmag_mar2011_1.jpg25ans-4_reference.jpg

kth_25ansmag_mar2011_2.jpgkth_25ansmag_apr2011_1.jpg

Source: 25Ans/BAIDU

Guest freeminded1430278377

Thanks for your detail Eng interview, soju, save me a lot of time in translating. I am glad I didn't provide you guys the wrong translated content.

Song Seung Hun, "and rumors about Kim Tae-hee? Although attractive .. but ideal is Han Ga In" (Interview)

송승헌 “김태희와 열애설? 매력있지만..” 이상형은 한가인(인터뷰)

*quoted image*

뉴스엔 원문 기사전송 2011-03-03 07:00

http://news.nate.com.../20110303n02838

http://www.newsen.co...103030349451001

The Chinese translation may not be 100% accurate as said by the fan but I will translate what she wrote based on this article

배우 송승헌(35)이 연예 관계자들 사이에서 떠도는 김태희와의 열애설을 해명했다.

송승헌은 2일 서울 논현동 한 음식점에서 가진 뉴스엔과 인터뷰에서 김태희와 사귀고 있는 게 아니냐는 일각의 소문에 대해 “에이. 아니다”고 대답했다.

演员 宋承宪(35)对关于与金泰熙的恋爱说进行了解释。

宋承宪 2日 在 首尔 论岘洞某餐厅进行了采访 ,对问及关于与金泰熙正在交往的恋爱说的传闻进行了回答。“不是,不是的”

SSH responds to his dating with KTH.

SSH accepted an interview and responded to his dating rumors with KTH: " No, no"

但宋承宪称赞道“与金泰希在安德烈·金老师服装展舞台上,曾一起合作过。(这里我不太确定,貌似也提及,以前在美容院也见面。我不确定= =)是有魅力善良的朋友。”

SSH and KTH worked at Andre Kim show before. KTH is a very charming and kind heart friend.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1015128074

It may sound a bit heartbroken reading what he said but he could be lying just comforting myself

Guest cofioca

Hey Rise, thank you so much for your translations! It's a pity I haven't had the time to catch up and respond to all the post while this thread is moving at a fast rate. If you find translations to the article above, please do share with us.

By the way, I am awed at our folks in Baidu. You know, I don't understand Chinese but one thing I've noticed is that they often get firsthand information easily because most content are quickly translated into their language. Hence, they often have more room to analyze things based on a lot of references which leads to more in-depth observations about HeonHee. I go crazier when browsing this thread: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=999218085&ct=335544320&lm=0&sc=0&rn=30&tn=baiduPostBrowser&word=%CE%D2%B5%C4%B9%AB%D6%F7&pn=0. Gah, they even analyze the way they hug each other and the like...

Guest cofioca

^ Oh, thank you for the quick trans. If I may add, I think he was also saying that they go to the same salon before? I dunno if they do that  until now.

And yes, I am also depressed reading that but I respect his answer. sad21.gif Imagine the commotion if he'd admit it outright! After the ending kiss, related keyword searches about SSH and KTH are usually "rumors about SSH and KTH" , "SSH and KTH dating" and so on...

Quite off topic but speaking of dating, I searched MP @ Nate and I just found out that Park Yejin-ssi is confirmed to be dating a veteran actor. Whoa, talking about revelations. Perhaps, HeonHee give way for them first? LOL.

I have to admit my dream of the two is a bit shattered and I am a bit heart broken too. Even though he can't say yes but at least give an indirect no which will leave me some room for imagination. I think I might put the ending of this drama on hold after reading what he said.

Here is the official Chinese translation.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1015235930

宋承宪“和金泰希恋爱说?虽然有魅力。。”理想型韩佳人(采访)

演员宋承宪对于热起的与金泰希的恋爱传闻做出了解释。

宋承宪与2日在首尔论岘洞某韩餐厅接受了newan的记者采访对于是否和金泰希交往中的传闻说以“唉,不是的。”做出了回答。

但是宋承宪说:“当年与金泰希一同担任了安德烈金先生的服装show模特并且一直在同一美容院是一直相熟的关系。(金泰希)是很有魅力的善良的朋友”称赞了(金泰希)。

在不久前落幕的MBC水木剧“我的公主”中因以恋人关系登场的朴海英和李雪,宋承宪与金泰希消化的kiss戏、拥抱戏、约会戏等为我们展示出了像实际恋人般的模样。

关于这些宋承宪说:“其实本来李雪这个角色是并不美丽而且天方地轴的形象的演员来演才行的但是由我们国家代表美女演员金泰希来饰演好辛苦。朴海英(宋承宪)原有类似“就你那长相?”‘你那样的长相也行?’这样的台词,但这种台词没有实际出现”对(金泰希)表示了赞赏。

宋承宪的理想型就像大家所知道的是演员“韩佳人”。在2008年拍摄“伊甸之东”的时候与延正勋一起接受采访时也说“韩佳人是我理想型”2010年KBS2“甜蜜之夜”中的版块“理想型世界杯”最后也是选择了韩佳人。

当时的节目中包括了金泰希在内宋慧乔、孙艺珍、金喜善、李多海、韩彩英等众多的美女明星出现在了“理想型世界杯”中。

(新闻中指出不许无故转载以及使用照片,请不要使用于商业网站此译文,只为fan交流用)

出处:洪郑源记者@newsen

翻译:MIC_LARGE@承希字幕组

转载请注明,谢谢!

In addition to what I translated earlier about him saying he is not dating KTH, he also revealed that KTH was not the original cast of Lee Seol. Supposedly, they were planning to find a not so pretty looking actress for that role. With that said, SSH is praising KTH (this is from the article not my opinion).

SSH has chosen Han Ga In as his ideal type back in 2008 and again in 2010, Sweet Night Show among the candidates, KTH, Son Ye Jin, etc.

Guest cofioca

newspaper.gif News Update from HanCinema March 3, 2011

Song Seung-heon "Scandal with Kim Tae-hee? She is attractive..." prefers Han Ga-in

201103030349451001_1.jpg

Actor Song Seung-heon (35) clarified the scandal between him and Kim Tae-hee among entertainment people.

At an interview on the 2nd somewhere in Seoul, he said no when he was asked if he was seeing Kim Tae-hee.

However he said, "I have been with her on stage for the Andre Kim Fashion show as models and we go to the same salon so I know her. She is an attractive person".

In the recently ended MBC drama "My Princess" the two acted as lovers Park Hae-young and Lee Seol. They managed to look like a real couple through their hugging scenes, dating scenes and kiss scenes.

"It was difficult acting with someone as beautiful as Kim Tae-hee when the role of Lee Seol was supposed to be not pretty and reckless. There was a line where Park Hae-young (Song Seung-heon) said to Lee Seol (Kim Tae-hee), "With your face? You think that'll work?", but it wasn't easy".

Song Seung-heon's ideal type is widely known as Han Ga-in. In an interview during the drama "East of Eden" in 2008, he said his type was Han Ga-in and even in KBS 2TV "Sweet Night" he picked Han Ga-in as his type in the "Ideal Type World Cup".

In the broadcast then, Kim Tae-hee, Song Hye-kyo, Son Ye-jin, Kim Hee-seon, Lee Da-hae, Han Chae-young and many other female stars were up for runners.

photo158108.jpg

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20110303n02838 ( Korean )

http://www.hancinema.net/song-seung-heon-scandal-with-kim-tae-hee-she-is-attractive--prefers-han-ga-in-28244.html

Guest leaves45

Thanks for putting the translations for SSH interview.....wow that really shattered my dream of these two....how can I misread all the signals?????

DID he have to outright deny it?

Oh my poor heart........

Guest CA_84

after i saw that article...i'm liitle bit brokenheart...oh no...but maybe,this is just a way for Seung Hon to protect Kim Tae Hee also... he don't wanna make a scandal cos she is making her official entrée into the Japanese market...Don't worry everybody , we have much lot time to see them... :P

Wow, our thread is really running so quick since nnai and me have concluded that they might be dating LOL

Thank you so much Rise, you're so quick with your translation! I wish I could be able to help you guys with anything, but so far I have not be able to do anything! Thank you soju for your updates...

Actually I already have expected that if SSH or KTH were asked if they are dating...They would rejected it. As many other celebrities do that! If they are really dating, it's just too early stage for them to admit anything. If I were in their shoes, I would do the same :D:D Also, denying the rumours is also another way to make more chaos... It's kind of manipulation to the media...don't you think so? Especially with an expert like SSH. Remember that he has been in this industry for 14 yrs, owning his own agenct, he really know how to handle things for his good PR.

So don't be heartbroken! Do you remember how Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie kept rejecting the rumours? Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart..still keep denying it ...even the parappazi caught them so intimate?! Also, Justin Bieber...and his current gf..I forgot her name ?! They all kept denying it! So..pls be calm everyone! We have to be confident in what we believe...LOL

Have a nice day! I have to work now...See you in the evening!

Archived