[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

Guest judy.nguyen

For the article relating to SSH denying dating rumors with KTH with the mention of HGI...the writer did not directly write that SSH said HGI is still his ideal type.

Title of the Article:

송승헌 "김태희와 열애설? 매력있지만..” 이상형은 한가인(인터뷰)

The quotes are in between "Rumours with Kim Tae Hee? She has her charms/is attractive but.." and then outside of the quotes says "Ideal type is Han Ga In. (Interview)". The writer was simply making HIS/HER OWN connection of what SSH said and who he had previously chosen on KBS Champagne as his ideal type which was Han Ga In.

When asked about KTH and if they were dating, he was quoted to have said “에이. 아니다” which means "Ah..noo." Then further into the article he says, "매력 있고 착한 친구다" which translates to "A kind, attractive friend." (nice description, huh? teehee)

In the last tidbit of the article, the writer talks about the KBS Champagne episode. And so,the writer is NOT implying that SSH had rejected rumours dealing with KTH saying she has charms but he still prefers HGI. I hope this clears up any misconceptions about the writer/article. Don't lose hope my loves! :)

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In response to your question, it is KTH's style to answer questions wittily to avoid rumor with her co-stars. It is normal not to see her answer anything directly. In MP, she chose the other guy as his ideal type who already is dating. In IRIS, she was asked who is her ideal type and she chose a guy whose married in reality.

huh? who ? Ryu ( professor?) omo same like SSH- choose Ha Ga In? so professional of them.. In my country here, if a famous actor choose celebrity/ actor who is married then it will cause a havoc.. Not sure if in Korea it's normal to do like that

Guest freeminded1430278377

For the article relating to SSH denying dating rumors with KTH with the mention of HGI...the writer did not directly write that SSH said HGI is still his ideal type.

Title of the Article:

송승헌 "김태희와 열애설? 매력있지만..” 이상형은 한가인(인터뷰)

The quotes are in between "Rumours with Kim Tae Hee? She has her charms/is attractive but.." and then outside of the quotes says "Ideal type is Han Ga In. (Interview)". The writer was simply making HIS/HER OWN connection of what SSH said and who he had previously chosen on KBS Champagne as his ideal type which was Han Ga In.

When asked about KTH and if they were dating, he was quoted to have said “에이. 아니다” which means "Ah..noo." Then further into the article he says, "매력 있고 착한 친구다" which translates to "A kind, attractive friend." (nice description, huh? teehee)

In the last tidbit of the article, the writer talks about the KBS Champagne episode. And so,the writer is NOT implying that SSH had rejected rumours dealing with KTH saying she has charms but he still prefers HGI. I hope this clears up any misconceptions about the writer/article. Don't lose hope my loves! :)

Thanks for the clarification.

huh? who is it? Ryu ( professor?)  omo same like SSH- choose Ha Ga In? so professional of them..  In my country here, if a famous actor choose celebrity/ actor who is married then it will cause a havoc.. hahahaha

Same here if someone chooses a person whose married, it will definitely create a stir in the media. Yeap she chose the professor guy. I think it is 2:40 sec http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=987458976 I am not sure if she explains why though

Here is something from the Win Win show last year before My Princess was made. That means if she does have interest in SSH, SSH should be fully aware of it

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1002144265

The show is dated Sep - Oct 2010

2nd part to the Win Win Show

just a few highlights

MC: Among the guys you have dated, is there any one of them is an actor?

KTH: (Smiles) If I say no, will you believe it?

MC: You really did not date an actor?

KTH saying it very seriously: Yes, I never dated an actor.

MC: If you are interested in a guy, how will you show it?

KTH: If I like a guy, my face will be really obvious (she exaggerated a bit by saying she will blush), the other party should feel it very blatantly.

MC: Has a man ever feel hurt because of you before?

KTH paused a few seconds and said, "Yes." I supposedly there is.

MC: Has a man ever kneel and cried before you?

KTH: Kneel? Why will there be such a man?

MC: Did a man cry before you?

KTH: Yes

MC: Has a man ever taken the initiative and leave you?

KTH: To be honest, yes.

Everyone was startled.

KTH: After that person left me, I tried to salvage the relationship but it failed.

Guest leaves45

@ Judy Ngyun ..........aw thx so much for the differentiation....gives me hopes ...it sometme sucks when you can't understand the ordiginal and have to rely on the translations...its all in the subtlety that can be lost in translations.

Can someone pretty please tell me ho to insert a picture that's saved on the computer in this forum?  I wanna put in the BTS pic of SSH and KTH which I savedon the computer.....won't let me copy and paste in here..grr

Guest Tarits

judy.nguyen, rise2above -  - thanks always for your very informative and very objective posts. I am just disturbed that the most recent interview of SSH again mentioned the name of the married actress. Am a bit confused now. I know reporters can blow up an article to gain media mileage but did SSH mention again her name and was he asked directly about this married actress?  Or did SSH interject her name himself? Coz if SSH mentioned her name again, I already find it a bit inappropriate coz in the past he sort of mentioned that he has some kind of admiration for her. Now that he has a hot drama with KTH , it is I think sort of a slighting interview for KTH' sake. Goodness P kun, that actress is already married and goodness gracious, great balls of fire, can you please her name to rest?  I sincerely hope that the use of her name is purely by the interviewer only.

I read judy.nguyen's last post which sort of calmed my nerves about the interview and I hope all of us are on the same page on this. I do understand denials of any special relationship, denials of dating but reading again and again SSH's interviews with a married actress name is like jabbing strongly followers of him and KTH. I believe SSH should be more sensitive to his followers in the heels of the successful MP drama. 

The physical attraction to KTH by SSH is evident and yes, KTH is I believe cautious to give any slight hint as to how she feels towards him other than his being close to her as a friend.  But if interviews of SSH continues to mention the married actress name, my shipping for him and of him with KTH may  just die a natural death. It is like SSH can't be interviewed without bringing up a married actress name always. And it is not healthy.

soju_chic - what is your take on the interview?  Did the reporter bloat his write up to include the married actress name?   I need another clarificatory comment.    SOS soju_chic!

Guest freeminded1430278377

Hi Tarits, based on what I am reading and from judy nguyen's clarification, SSH did not bring up Han Ga In's name recently in 2011. It is just a willful misdeed committed by the reporter possibly to sensationalize the report.

Guest Tarits

rise2above - thanks for the quick comment. Gosh, your post just calmed my already sensitive heart and emotions. It is like you just threw a life ring to my drowning feelings.  Kansamida chingu.

Guest Tarits

I hope someone writes to that reporter and tell him to stop linking or dropping a married actress name to SSH as it is not pleasing to followers of SSH-KTH.  That interview of SSH is already kaput and should be laid to rest. (Sigh)  

Guest Tarits

rise2above -  Summer Scent is still at www.mysoju.com.  I just saw it there.  This morning in a korean mall here in my location, I almost bought the dvd but the price was too prohibitive I held on to my purse. I told myself I surely can watch it in the internet and it sure is in mysoju. Have fun to watch it. I won't. I don't think I am ready to see him kiss another one again other than the pretty princess. Lol!

Guest ato2c

the more i read about heon/hee the more i believe there is someth!

i was looking at this mp postconference. (it is too lengthy but i just forward and watch our heonhee parts haha)

ssh and kth's body language is just a riot.

at 2:04 kth is talking about the steak scene, and ssh face is full of secret happiness.

at 2:10 he gives me a vibe that he cannot contain his joy LOL

0:2:23, the expression ssh give is so cute!

at 02:46 again gt the elbow touching! awww.

i really think ssh got something for kth.

he is rarely wait, i have never seen him so touchy with actress unnecessarily.

it is super nice to see ssh and kth looking so comfortable with each other.

he looks really happy to always promote kth's acting skill etc (03:48)

they've definitely got some deep friendship gg on. LOL.

and you can see the attached yoon ju and prof nam are very clear in their body language that they are professionals.

but our ssh and kth's body language is full of mixed signals.

must be something! :w00t:

Guest cofioca

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing your thoughts about the issue@Rise, @Judy, @Tarits etc. Frankly, I'm still cooling down a bit and still confused. Rise2above has a point saying it might have been included only the final script and for now, I would like to give that reporter a little benefit of the doubt. It might be true that SSH has had something to do with the concept of the ending kiss. You know, sometimes actors do adlibs and give out suggestions to make the execution of a particular scene better. So while it might not be SH's "whole" idea, it doesn't mean he never had an input on the ending it was stated that he asked KTH to sit on his lap? I don't think SH will have the guts to say something like that if it means fully discrediting Writer Jang of MP. Some parts of the write-up may be true and some parts are not. In short, the writer has assumed and mixed up things just like what he did with the previous article on KTH & HGI.

In the meantime, I'm sharing someone's take from TSH about SSH portrayal of Park Hae Young and his behavior during MP and relationship with KTH. Well just so you know, I don't necessarily agree with all of the points as we all have different views but this is coming from a longtime fan and I acknowledge that. NJS is a loyal SSH fan and has followed Heony's journey for years now. In case you wanna know.

~NJS responded:

The question is: will we ever know what is real? The answer is NO.

So for me, as a fan, i respect him as an actor and enjoys his acting. when he is so good in his character during the show, it is absolutely fine to be fully engaged with the character and "daydream" a little. but as the show ends and SH moves forward, i try to do the same. however, i do enjoy mesmerizing those lovely characters, whether it's Junseo, Minwoo, Eun-sung, Dong-chul, Young-chun, Juno, Hae-young etc. etc. But those are not him in real life. whatever choice he makes in his personal life (be it his career, his friends, his love relationship etc.), i give my best wishes.

back to the drama, i do love PHY very much but in terms of depth, i prefer Dong-chul. PHY's character has not been fully explored by fans but i've enjoyed lots of constructive discussions of PHY and the drama itself, so the journey has been a great one.

p.s.

- as for BTS impressions, there is nothing special as compared to previous dramas like EOE or in CFs. SH is still the funny guy we are familiar with.

- enjoyed reading SH's explanation and choice of portraying PHY (as compared to HB in Secret Garden). his wish-list of co-star - Ha Ji-won.... i look forward to it happening in the near future~

-----

Chingus, just wanna share my response to NJS's post:

Hi njs, thanks for dishing out your take. I am interested in  reading what a longtime fan, like you, has to say. Although I can't say I  agree with all of your views above as I feel we have our respective  biases, what matters in the end is that we all support SSH's own decision and his feelings that come with it. Being a celebrity, his  personal life is something that is inevitably discussed by ardent fans  including me. It wasn't just his acting that drawn me to love him in the  first place so I can't help but be concerned with his real-life matters  such as finding his love, which will also determine his happiness.  This, of course, does not mean I won't move along with respect to SSH's  career plans. It's just that I see no harm in wishing for two people to  meet on a two way street, HeonHee in my case, as long as it doesn't  bring unwanted pressure to both parties and things are not yet made  official on either side...But when the time comes, whatever the outcome  will be, I look forward to that day with ease in my heart and just be  there to give my full blessing as a sincere fan.

I am with you on Park Hae Young not being fully dissected. I'm not a  great analyst on characterizations so it would have been more fun to  read further explorations beyond the fun side. Regardless, I was  extremely captivated and delighted every time I see Mr. P on screen!  Miss him!

Guest cinnamon23

the more i read about heon/hee the more i believe there is someth!

i was looking at this mp postconference. (it is too lengthy but i just forward and watch our heonhee parts haha)

ssh and kth's body language is just a riot.

at 2:04 kth is talking about the steak scene, and ssh face is full of secret happiness.

at 2:10 he gives me a vibe that he cannot contain his joy LOL

0:2:23, the expression ssh give is so cute!

at 02:46 again gt the elbow touching! awww.

i really think ssh got something for kth.

he is rarely wait, i have never seen him so touchy with actress unnecessarily.

it is super nice to see ssh and kth looking so comfortable with each other.

he looks really happy to always promote kth's acting skill etc (03:48)

they've definitely got some deep friendship gg on. LOL.

and you can see the attached yoon ju and prof nam are very clear in their body language that they are professionals.

but our ssh and kth's body language is full of mixed signals.

must be something! :w00t:

Don't forget at 4:05, KTH initiated an elbow graze, and SSH answered back with the same action...almost like a secret conversation/signal between the two :)

Guest xbeybidollx

A QUESTION TO ALL LONGTIME FANS OF SONG SEONG HEON SSH, IS HE REALLY NATURALLY TOUCHY PERSON ESPECIALLY TO WOMEN??? COZ MANY OF US NOTICE HE IS VERY TOUCHY WITH KIM TAE HEE... HE LIKE TO HOLD ANY PART OF KIM TAE HEE ELBOW, SHOULDER OR ANYWHERE WHERE WE CAN JUST TOUCH EVEN FOR A SHORT WHILE HAHAHAHA IF YES PLS SHARE HERE PICS OF OTHER ACTRESSES OR VIDEOS WHERE HE TOUCH THEM THANKS IM JUST FIRM WITH MY CONCLUSION THAT HE REALLY DOES HAVE SUMTHING FOR KTH :D

NOT AN ACTUAL DRAMA ...ANY BTS OR NG INTERVIEW WHICH IS UNNECESSARY TO HOLD A WOMAN/ACTRESS

Guest xbeybidollx

Don't forget at 4:05, KTH initiated an elbow graze, and SSH answered back with the same action...almost like a secret conversation/signal between the two :)

hahahahaha i agree its so many times they RUB EACHOTHERS ELBOWS ITS LIKE A SECRET CODE SIGNALS HAHAHAHAHA agent KTH and agent SSH soooooo cutttttttteeeeeeeeeeeee......... ok can anyone send or give anothers vid of SSH rubbing elbows touchy to other actresses too? TRUTHFULLY i can see in his eyes he wants to hug KTH tight hahahaha!!! supressing it SSH dont u might get a heartattack :D and ive been looking for SSH with other girls seems he is a bit formal or never glance at his partner actress like with han yesul interview in cf he never dared to look at her while interview he seem distant even they are beside eachother.

Guest ato2c

hahahahaha i agree its so many times they RUB EACHOTHERS ELBOWS ITS LIKE A SECRET CODE SIGNALS HAHAHAHAHA agent KTH and agent SSH soooooo cutttttttteeeeeeeeeeeee......... ok can anyone send or give anothers vid of SSH rubbing elbows touchy to other actresses too? TRUTHFULLY i can see in his eyes he wants to hug KTH tight hahahaha!!! supressing it SSH dont u might get a heartattack :D and ive been looking for SSH with other girls seems he is a bit formal or never glance at his partner actress like with han yesul interview in cf he never dared to look at her while interview he seem distant even they are beside eachother.

i totally agree with you! in this he makes cute faces (0:23-0:30) to kth, and even stands behind her when the pd interviews kth (1:31). and as we saw in the postcoference, he rubs elbows with kth. but in the eoe interview, (starts from 4:00) he is just normal. quite obvious that he is uninterested in all of the female actresses seated beside him LOL. he has none of the eye contact with his female costars unlike he has with kth. with kth, he is super playful. and i totally totally agree with you, he is totally aloof / icy when it comes to other actresses. i saw his han yesul lg making (an old one!) and it's quite embarrassing for the actress cos ssh like paused before he hugged the actress (0:06)! even the hug was initiated by the actress! in this vid, ssh looks at han yesul like for a microsecond (like normal people look at each other hahaha) but han yesul is like basically staring at his face in awe! (1:03) i bet if it was kth, the situation would be different HAHAHA. on another note, i find ssh so hot when he turned up for kth's grand prix premiere! i feel so comforted to know ssh and kth have some "history" together LOL!

Guest Lecor

和金泰熙最后飞机上的kiss戏是我的idea”

“看过某部电影女主角坐在男主角的腿上KISS的场面,想起那个场面就提议那样拍。本来剧本是没有那个场面的一起和泰熙商量,我还和泰熙说要‘给我坐上去’”。

“朴海英的角色里有很多真实的我的样子,是在这期间拍过的角色中最没有准备却拍得最舒服的角色”

http://tieba.baidu.c...9%AB%D6%F7&pn=0

My English Translation

As sovereignn mentions, SSH proposed the final kiss scene in My Princess. Based on the above translation, SSH said something like "Originally, the final kiss scene does not exist. I spoke to Tae Hee about it and I even said to Tae Hee," Please sit on top for me. Park Hae Young has a lot of similar traits as me, it is a character that I felt very comfortable in making without much preparation during this time period."

To add a little more unrelated to the article but based on what the Chinese fans wrote, "SSH refers to Kim Tae Hee as Tae Hee. Isn't that sound a bit intimate? And what's more is that he offered her to sit on top of his lap for that kiss scene though it didn't get shown in the actual series. Some fans are joking saying SSH should be responsible for his last kiss to KTH. Plus, the fan also mentioned that this article is written by the same reporter who wrote last night's article about SSH denying rumors with KTH. The fan said it was the reporter who brought out Han Ga In's name. In SSH's interview, he only denied dating KTH. He did not mention Han Ga In's name.

Rise..Rise...you will be blessed with lots and lots of love and happiness..thank you for all your Translation..if you're only here in Jeddah, I will refer you to my boss who needs a Chinese Teacher right now..

@ meocon : no worries dear..I didn't notice it anyway...hehheheheheh..

I'm back guys....I missed a lot and trying to do a back reading..I'm not yet out of the sickbed and is still groggy from all the medicines I've ingested but I cannot resist checking this thread....I need a different dose of medicine to cure me..hehheheh...and it's called HeonHee...I'll resume my detective works later when my head's not hurting..for now, I'll just enjoy all your post guys...keep it coming....muahhhhhhhhhhhh

Guest celinehu

Hi everone I am HEONHEE couple fan too!

So I noticed that SSG took a picture of himself during My Princess filming with a white iphone . In a behind the scene we can see that SSG is holding KTH 's phone and taking picture of them .

Do they have the same phone or Is he taking hot picture of him with KTH's phone ?

197332_206486086032109_205711912776193_889534_6171394_n.jpg

Sanstitre.jpg?t=1299416826

AND This picture of KTH shows that the wall is the same as SSG picture 's wall ? Maybe this cute picture was taken by SSG or maybe i'm just thinking too much :blush: ~~

189730_206486322698752_205711912776193_889543_3837510_n.jpg

Please forgive me ,my english is not well hope you understand ~

Archived