[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dmatrix95

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1012212476

I CANT HELP RE WATCHING THE LAST SCENE WHERE SSH STARE AT KTH HE SEEMS ANGRY IF YOU ALL WILL TURN YOUR VOLUME UP KTH SAID 18:25 IN THE VIDEO WHOOOAAA!!"IJASHHKAAA" STOP IT THEN HIDING IT WITH A LAUGH TO LOOK LIKE IT WONT GET NOTICE THAT SHE SAID SUMTHING BAD TO SSH BUT SSH RESPOND WAS ARENT U TOO PERKY 6AM BUT HIS STARE IS GLARING AT KTH THATS WHY KTH CANT LOOK TO SSH EYES THEN MINDFUL SSH LOOK AT THE  CAMERA. IT DDNT SEEM A SWEET INTERACTION IT SEEMS A QUARREL! EXPLAIN TO ME IF THE WORD "IJASSHHKIII OR IJASHHKAAA?" A NICE WORD OR NOT? MAYBE SSH DDNT LIKE WHAT HE HEARD .. SEEMS BEFORE KTH LAUGHIING SHE SAID THOSE WORD SO IT WONT BE NOTICEABLE BUT VOLUME UP YOUR SPEAKERS YOU'LL HEAR IT THANKS I FEEL SO SAD THAT OUR HEONHEE MIGHT NOT REALLY A COUPLE OR IM JUST THINKING MAYBE THEY ARE BOTH TIRED OR KTH IS TIRED OF SSH TEASING COZ ITS ALMOST MORNING SHE WANT TO FINISH THE SHOOTING TO REST OHH I HOPE :(((

I think it is a Lover's Quarrel but they made up at the end of the shooting...and continue making up at the farewell party. lol

Guest cofioca

Honeys, have you noticed that SSH looks kinda exhausted and a lil bit different when photos http://ssamogreen.blog.me/150104073496 from new cafe endorsement with Han Ye Seul came out? It's by the way, their second to time collaborate after a series of LG Whisen CFs. According to TSH, photoshoot seemed to have taken place last February 28 and this article says: http://english.kbs.c...?page=1&No=7705 KTH left for Japan on the same day. Now, I wonder if this has, in any way, affected his mood on that day. Don't be sad our dear Heony. You can follow Hee to Japan and spend a good, more peaceful&private time with her!

Also during SSH's guesting on KBS Sweet Night, he was asked to choose between HYS and KTH in the ideal world cup game. Notice the "transition" on his reactions? :sweatingbullets:

ssh_kbssweetnight_20100117.jpg

ssh_kbssweetnight_20100117_2.jpg

ssh_kbssweetnight_20100117_3.jpg

ssh_kbssweetnight_20100117_4.jpg

Caps by Baidu MP

^ Ooooh, what was the memory that triggered him to smile like that? love17.gif

Guest ato2c

finally someone respond to me thank you... i hope there will be no more like this one with them.. i guess KTH GOT A BIT MAD CUZ SHE IS TIRED.ahhhhh SSH SHOULD JUST KISS KTH and hopefully both of them give hint that we will adore <3 them both hope its not all for show hope they will be true romance let's cross our fingers and im still holding on hope more good news comes in the next days thank u again so much :)

xbeybidollx, i can;t help but keep watching the kim part after your caps-excitement! HAHA! ok, so i thought, dissect a bit more.

but in all honesty, ssh is super adorable ah!

i find our ssh super cute with his seaweed joke! in this bts at 4:37, he does this REALLLLLY CUTE GUFFAW when after he says the seaweed joke for the first time. opposite him, kth is still focusing on her script but you can see ssh is just excited at the thought tt he is able to make a joke with kth's name! whaaaa he looks damn cute there ah.again when he says seaweed, he looks at her for rxn at 4:50. so adorable ssh! then 4:55 when he says add seaweed, whaa he is like at breaking point of laughter! at 5:00, he is basically laughing and looking at her and 5:01, kth looks like a matron with her hands on her hips (sorta annoyed at ssh hahaha)! 5:07 he again checks her eaction! awww ssh! 5:16 he still keeps gg with the kim joke! even kth laughs. (so, all is well. duh.)

but the ijaashika part, i got nothing to say since you've said everything in detail lol. but she does laugh when she says seungheon-sshi. so i can't figure if ssh was staring or simply just looking in awe at our kth HAHAHAHA. but don't you think ssh is damn cute whenever he is with kth? awww! i really want heonhee!

sorry i repeatedly blather about the same scene! >_< embarrassed at my own heonhee stan. lol.

Hi all!

I posted a question to that American girl who met our Honey couple.

This is my question : "By the way, when you see KTH & SSH, do you notice anything like they are dating...Sorry to ask you this, but we are so curious about that after watching MP and their Behind scenes, they have such special chemistry with each others ;)"

This is her answer :

No idea of the two are together. They sat next to each other at dinner, but maybe it’s because they were the main stars. They were behind the wall most of the time from my view to be honest, so other than small chitchat my boyfriend and I had with them about the music in the drama, since that’s what brought us there, I didn’t ask anything personal. ㅋㅋㅋ

Also, actually I saw judy.nguyen was posting a similar question to the American girl, and she tells a bit more that they were sitting with other staff and managers but next to each others I think o judy.nguyen will post that answer to us soon.

By the way, I read some Vietnamese news about SSH and KTH, there was also mentioned about whether KTH and SSH are really dating in real life due to they have acted so well and moreover, in the behind scenes, they seem very close to each others too.

I'm so happy to know that the last kissing scene was SSH's idea. It gives me more hope that they are secretly dating...LOL

Guest cofioca

^ Whoa, thank you sis Meocon for having the initiative to ask her. :rolleyes: Now, I'm more convinced that the person on her left was really SSH: http://i1100.photobu.../20110224_1.jpg. Well, another thing is... even if they are the main stars and Heony is one of the bosses, don't you think they still have the choice whether to sit beside each or not?  ^^

On the other hand, did you guys know what brand of clothes HeonHee wore during the farewell party? Baidu apparently sees some connection even on their choice of clothing that night. Eh? Maybe, Rise can enlighten us later on.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm getting this correctly but I also read@Baidu that KTH was recently spotted at Japan buying men's clothes at a department store. Since it's on another language, I could hardly decipher more details regarding this.:unsure:

@Xbeybidollx, @Ato: I find it rather cute if they were indeed having a brief, little quarrel and teasing at that time. No worries there, they reconciled soon after. It just takes a lil massage, you know. Just kidding. Plus, the way they stared at each other just gives a very different, captivating feeling! blush.gif

^ even if they are the main stars and Heony is one of the bosses, don't you think they still have the choice whether to sit beside each or not?  ^^

Agreed. Enough said. They are suit for each other. Grab now or u will regret later..LOL

Guest xbeybidollx

i hope they will be like this in real life happy telling everyone and answering interviews after their wedding what a perfect couple they look natural here <3 <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-koKUV0xK38&feature=watch_response_rev

Guest cmshrty

And I'm not sure if I'm getting this correctly but I also read@Baidu that KTH was recently spotted at Japan buying men's clothes at a department store. Since it's on another language, I could hardly decipher more details regarding this.:unsure:

buying clothes for her man i see?! ;) oooh la la

these two, if they aren't already together, need to be asap!!

:wub::wub:

Guest forbidden_015

Ohh buying men's clothes? I wish it's for SSH. :D Wishful thinking.. But if she bought it not for SSH, i hope it's for Lee Wan. :)

Guest chello

LOL, i LOVE how delusional we are in this thread :lol: In a good way, of course! I have such an affection for HeonHee, something I haven't felt for many OTPs in a while but there's something about these two that just make me smile and REALLLLLLLY ROOT FOR THEM.

I said this over at the MP thread, and I'll say it again - I think the best thing we have going for us is that they really are great friends. That's a wonderful start. We shall pray it blossoms into something more. I want to see HeonHee babies! HAHAHA.

Thanks everyone for still spazzing about these two - I hope they promote MP together in Japan and we get to see them together again!

I'll keep dropping by here!

Guest xbeybidollx

i found few pics of KIM TAE HEE ex boyfriend the dentist he is married now seemmm our SSH is more handsome hmmm maybe our KTH luvs a guy who sings to her :))

429f2418ff1b90up.jpg

6484ka4zv.jpg

4170a5e1d21903ha.jpg

last pic i hope its just SSH and KTH

http://img156.imageshack.us/i/k1624xb8zr.jpg/

hope SSH WILL SINCERELY LOVE OUR KTH seems she experienced some heartaches before hope she wont encounter more heartaches

Guest cofioca

^ Hey, welcome our dear sis Chello! I wasn't able to respond to you at the MP thread but I'm that happy to see you here! ^^

It's great that you joined us...you're such a sensible shipper reminding me to save even just a lil bit of my sanity and from going overboard the HeonHee madness! :lol:

@Forbidden, @Chmstry: I guess they were also thinking it's for Lee Wan. Some even suspect it's for a special someone and SSH is inevitably included. But as I said, not sure about the details which led them to conclude that. The coming White Day? Regardless, I can't help but have the same wishful thinking!

@Sinchann: I mean, whether it's a medium or small sized table as implied, they can still discuss things even if they're like one sit apart, right? Not complaining though. ^.~

@Xbeybidollx: Yeah, KTH's ex-boyfriend is a dentist. They met at  Seoul National University (SNU) where they both attended college. Lee Honey (former Miss Korea & now  actress), who graduated from the same school, is also good friends with both of them. :)  I've just found out yesterday (through Baidu) that he's already happily married...uhm, about two years ago with a former Miss Seoul whose profession is a lawyer. Photos of them can be found here: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=678306045

Those pictures were from the past, particularly before they broke up. This is him now:

66271058.jpg

kth_formerlover_2.gif

cr: Naver/KTH Baidu

D'ya know what's the name of SSH's agency in Japan? owhhh by the way.. Luah entertainment is a new agency for KTH in Korea? No longer with Namo?

sinchann i also googled SSH's agency but didnt find any. i was hoping that there'd be some connection between the two. lol. i juz a cant get enough of this two!

im a bit surprised to know that KTH went to japan right after the MP and SSH jump to his next CF. SSH was left in korea to handle all the interviews while KTH's learning japanese and shopping men's clothes. w00t.gifw00t.gif

im suffering from MP withdrawal too sweatingbullets.gifcrazy.gif

thanks soju_chic!!! :wub:

^ Whoa, thank you sis Meocon for having the initiative to ask her. :rolleyes: Now, I'm more convinced that the person on her left was really SSH: http://i1100.photobu.../20110224_1.jpg. Well, another thing is... even if they are the main stars and Heony is one of the bosses, don't you think they still have the choice whether to sit beside each or not?  ^^

On the other hand, did you guys know what brand of clothes HeonHee wore during the farewell party? Baidu apparently sees some connection even on their choice of clothing that night. Eh? Maybe, Rise can enlighten us later on.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm getting this correctly but I also read@Baidu that KTH was recently spotted at Japan buying men's clothes at a department store. Since it's on another language, I could hardly decipher more details regarding this.:unsure:

@Xbeybidollx, @Ato: I find it rather cute if they were indeed having a brief, little quarrel and teasing at that time. No worries there, they reconciled soon after. It just takes a lil massage, you know. Just kidding. Plus, the way they stared at each other just gives a very different, captivating feeling! blush.gif

Yes, I think so. They don't have to sit next to each other.... As in my case, i'd prefer to sit in front of friends, that'll easier to talk.... Unless there is no other seat availabe or you have very close relationship, usually more than friends, then you would sit next to a that person. In their case, I hope that thisi was what they wanted, not because of seat availbility...LOL... But I remembered they were not being photpgraphed together when SSH entered the restaurant...Does it mean that KTH was waiting for him :w00t:

Also, a bit strange that KTH sat next to SSH and SSH's staff....right. i mean from the photo that soju posted 2 days ago. It looks like KTH sat mext to SSH and SH's staff next to KTH...?! So confusing :w00t:

Hi! every HEONHEE ^^

I  see something in BTS  555 I think that is so cute & funny ^__^

you can see it in this Gifs

SSH touchs KTH's foot ..... For what ? 55555

It's seem like they're  soooo  close   >_< !!! 

in my opinion, I think this is some action of lover or close friend only

Because for Women is so sensitive about it ,if that person is not important or unknow

you have to move your foot away or you don't touch anyone foot right? 5555

pfeet.gif

Cr : Taonaka

light.jpg

Soju_Chic: I want to say "Thank you" for 100 time ^__^  you do a lot of thing for us who's love HEONHEE & My Princess I'm so sorry

if  I don't write in  long post becaues I'm not good english :huh: But I would like to share some my Gifs or Artwork that I can do for you all in here. to show  that  I'm HEONHEE  fan ....:rolleyes: Thank you very much!!!!

Guest xbeybidollx

how come up tp now no videos of the afterparty? usually after a drama videos and lots of pics will arise seems weird that i havent seen so much yet? r they hiding it? cant be open to the public? why?????

Guest cofioca

@Taonaka: thanks dearie for the abundant supply of artworks and GIFs! love18.gif

sinchann  i also googled SSH's agency but didnt find any. i was hoping that  there'd be some connection between the two. lol. i juz a cant get enough  of this two!

im a bit surprised to know that KTH went to japan  right after the MP and SSH jump to his next CF. SSH was left in korea to  handle all the interviews while KTH's learning  japanese and shopping  men's clothes. 

im suffering from MP withdrawal too 

thanks soju_chic!!!

Hey Vavavum, you're welcome and it's always a pleasure to share. ^^ Btw, I just picked up a week-old article and may be positive news for us. It's confirmed that SSH will shoot for a Japanese cosmetics brand. It's believed to be Hanbang. Watch his old CF making: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=rkOFQ-JEKBY . P.S. I think the background song is fitting for HeonHee. :sweatingbullets:

------

Song Seung Heon 'Princess' effect?

송승헌 ‘프린세스’ 효과?

The CF love call for soft romanticist transformation

SSH newly gained romantic images through this drama are seeing the virtues in the advertising market. MBC drama 'My Princess' ends on 24th, SSH has emerged as a soft and romantic feel. While starring in 'My Princess' he received three or four brands of advertising offered. Romantic atmosphere in the drama, most iconic images of the animated ads. Coffee brand (referring to Caffe Bene with Han Ye Seul!) of this first contract is to be taken soon.

Meanwhile, SSH appeared mostly in household electrical appliance, insurance, suits fashion brand of a little hard image in these ads.

An official of his agency Storm S Company said "advertisers seems to look at the new gentle and romantic look in the drama" and "start coffee ad shoot first. as soon as contract tuning is over, the other brand advertisements gradually digested."

'My Princess' is planned for broadcast in Japan for the first half of this year. SSH renewed a contract with the Japan cosmetics recently (Hanbang?), and the Japan ad photography will begin in late March in Korea.

Following "My Princess", SSH next project plan to decide soon. Last year, the film "mujeokja" and "Ghost" were digested in succession, is readiness to work without being absent this year.

Storm S Company official said "have a strong willingness to continue to work activities, is currently considering a few film and TV drama proposals."

동아일보 원문 기사전송 2011-02-26 08:07

Source: TSH / http://news.nate.com.../20110226n02401

^ I just don't know if he's also scheduled to shoot outside of Korea. :mellow:

Guest forbidden_015

KTH in a gag show..

when was this?

lol i keep on laughing even though i dont understand what they are talking about in that gag show. i just laugh because kim tae hee is throwing some jokes with a simple and lovely and adorable smile, just like the way SSH tell a joke.

Why do they call them Kim Tae hee ssi? what's with ssi? what does it mean? aside from calling oppa i also hear her call SSH as SSH ssi?

Archived