[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

Kim Taehee talks about Lee Byunghun and Song Seunghun

As one of the top female actresses in Korea, Kim Tahee has worked with  huge Hallyu actors such as Lee Byunghun and Song Seunghun.

She has acted as Lee Byunghun's girlfriend in the drama "IRIS". She  confessed that she had liked Lee Byunghun from the beginning and that he  was very masculine and charismatic so she could rely on him as a woman.  

She is currently working on a new drama "My Princess" with Song  Seunghun. She explained that she does not see Song Seunghun in any  romantic way because she was so close to him. She said, "When I shoot  with other actors, during break we usually rest by eating with our own  separate staff. But I always have lunch with Song Seunghun because I'm  so close." She has also revealed that she calls Song Seunghun often to  talk to him about many things.

http://www.koreaboo....d-song-se-r2150

thanks for explaining! haha, i like how she says how she's so close to SSH. i was smiling like an idiot when she said she calls him often. that's so cute! of course she has to say that she can't see him in a romantic way to prevent rumors sweatingbullets.gif it just makes me so happy to see that she said, herself, that they're close. they're not just close, they're very comfortable with one another & they're "so close" w00t.gif gah, they make it so hard for me to think otherwise 

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest forbidden_015

I love reading all your posts guys!

So most of us here are SSH-SHK and KTH-KRW to KTH-SSH shippers at the end. Hahaha. :D

Also, just like you i hated KTH because of her role in Stairway To heaven thatwas the first time that i saw KTH although she's pretty but she's very evil in STH.  i started to like her after watching lovestory in harvard and 9tailed fox. But not really a KTH fan until MP came omg KTH rocks my world because of their chemistry of SSH.

SSH is my very first korean crush also won bin! They are the first two korean actors that i have seen. I have seen EOE and Summer Scent too. But i really really fell in love with him more in MP.

I wish there would be a MP special episode.

I saw Oppa's recent filming photo he really looks so sad. May be he was thinking and reminiscing his moments with KTH "Few days ago we're together but now, i'm the only one here acting in front of the camera" Just my guess. Maybe he really misses KTH a lot.

As a girl i can read through her eyes that she likes SSH. By watching BTS eventhogh she's very careful of her actions you can see it through her smile and the way she look at SSH. :) and also the last scene, even though it was just an acting you can see that it's already beyond acting they got carried away and almost  forgot being HY and LS.

I hope they will pursue on what they feel most especially SSH, coz he must be the one to do the first move, ask her on a date and court her. :D

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

I was like Tarits. I was into Goong back in '06. I thought that the two leads had wonderful chemistry. I kinda like the idea of people shipping them so followed the forums 'quietly' as closely as I can then.

I mean, to me, Ju Jihun & Eun Hye looked so good together that somebody HAS to like somebody between those two right?

I then found somewhere in the net that Jihun did ask her out (somewhere during (?) or after the production).

.. but she refused.

So, one DID like another .. then.

Looking at these two SSH & KTH, I feel the same way. I somehow feel there must be something 'aflamed' between those two. Especially with those BTS and NGs..

Seriously guys... somebody HAS GOT TO MAKE an MV of them two with all those BTSs and NGS.

pretty please...!

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

Okay, there's so many great MVs there. But these two just jump right at me and are still there in my 'ultimate favorite MV' box.

The 'Accidently In Love' MV.

Like it was from HY's point of view/singing.

Another reason I like it is because it represented the fun that MP was at the beginning. I love fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWm2-mb56hk

and then, the 'You Got Me' MV sung by Colbie Caillat.

Like it was from LS's point of view/singing.

This represents the sweetness of their relationship. And the song felt right to me after watching how these two went through in that story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvJ2DuKPr2U

I do however would like to think,

'Accidently In Love' is what SSH's feeling for KTH right now..

as he is evidently charmed ( said 'soju_chic', an apt word) by her real self.

and 'You Got Me' represents what KTH's feeling ...

as she seems very comfortable, close (calls him 'oppa' (!) and seems to be attracted to him as well)

heheh

Guest Tarits

nnai - thank you for referring to me and my love for Jihun and Eun Hye. This may not be the right thread but let me just say that the two did go out a couple of times (the late Eon, Jihun's best friend attested to this) and have really become good friends up to now. Fans speculate there is something between them (the last fanmeet of YEH in Japan where Jihun spoke was a revelation ) but the future will reveal this if this is true. But thanks for comparing SSH & KTH because this MP couple really makes such a good combination, in age, in height, in looks and in their  very strong onscreen chemistry.  All of us saw how comfortable they are that the electricity when they are together whether speaking their dialogues or just staring at one another is so obvious to us and I am sure to them. I personally believe that SSH is attracted to KTH and my guess is KTH may just be waiting for him to make the first move after the drama has ended. But we do not know if SSH is ready to pursue KTH now because years back, they had the wedding fashion show and I have not read anything if they ever went out on a date. I also read that during the time SSH was in the military, he had a gf who waited for him,. Beyond this, nothing has been read about his personal life. At present, unless SSH is very good at keeping secrets, he seems to be without a gf. He did admit in one interview that he had some preposition from a celeb for a date but declined because he had a gf at that time.

SSH also said he expects some scandal of him and KTH but so far, nothing came out during MP and I was disappointed. Now that MP is finished, we expect to read at least some news that they have reconnected somewhere, any bit of news after MP will surely make me happy, make all of us happy.  Methinks that SSH may be analyzing his feelings and may go for a real romance when the euphoria for the MP drama has died done. If after several months we read of nothing, then we all should just bear to heart what he said "he and KTH acted their parts well" for followers of MP to think they fell in love during its filming. KTH also said (unless she is covering up her own feelings) that it is difficult for her to connect with SSH in a romantic way because she is very close to him that she consults him in many occasions.  But isn't it that some close friendship leads to romance, that friends could be lovers?

KTH is a gem of a lady not to be pursued by SSH if he is looking for a lover. Otherwise, years from now, SSH may refer to her as "the one that I allowed to get away" and feel sorry for it.

In many bts, SSH seems mersmerized by KTH you see it in his eyes and the way he looks at her, so much so that there were NGs he forgot his lines or makes mistakes! In the scene where he held her hands to get the photograph, when the PD said "cut", he removed his hand but I noticed it still landed and or touched briefly KTH's left hand. Then in the scene where he was to make KTH relax by doing that arms exercise, SSH said the scene is boring and can they just instead kiss which made KTH laugh? Which brought me back to their fashion show wedding where I saw a photo of them about to kiss. Did that kiss ever happen or was it just a still shot?  If we as mere audience felt some romantic overture of SSH to KTH, how much more of KTH?

Like Jihun whom I only "discovered" in April 2010 when he was already in the military, I came to know of SSH only thru his recent  movie  A better tomorrow and then got so enamored  by him in the MP drama. Little is read about his personal life but I think he is a very level headed guy, has prepared well for his future and should be ready to have a family in a year or two. And as we know, most romance of k celebs are so kept secret until the gf gets preggy (some) and then the marriage announcement.  We do not really know his real feelings towards KTH and so we can only await what will happen in the next months or years and see which of the two would publicly admit  a lover they have kept hidden from the fans' eyes. Meanwhile, there is nothing wrong if we continue to dream, to hope and to pray  for a real romance to blossom between this 2.

Right now to me, there is no couple that is as loveable and as perfect as  SSH & KTH!

taonaka - keep on making the MVs, the gifs, the artworks. You are one talented lady.

nnai - thanks too for the yt links. I enjoy everything and anything about the MP couple.

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

@Tarits: Chin cha?!! Chin chaa Tarits?!! *I'm giggling like a little girl here reading that Jihun & Eun Hye did go out*

*clears throat* calms down ..

err my point is, if we (the fans) could detect real chemistry & attraction between 2 leads, than there's a huge probability IT IS TRUE. They are really attracted to each other in real life.

What a surprise it was coming here to see your post, a long one I might add.

A lovely surprise.

I'm not sure about the kiss in Andre's Fashion Show though, hopes somebody here can answer that one.

I'm willing to wait for the good news from these two, even if it takes 2 -3 years. As long as we can still go on talking about it and them not caring about what we or anybody else's are saying and continue their relationship on the down-low during that time.

Wow, so many posts today, I'm so happy to see your comments!

Quote from a fan http://tieba.baidu.c...%A9%CE%F5&pn=90

我敢断言,两人之间绝对有那什么,不管出于什么原因,结果怎么样,可能他们没在一起,但是两人之间绝对有感觉,而且是不是单恋

证 据就是宋 承宪的最后一场戏,就是厨房的那段花絮,有的籼米也讲过,泰熙说六点了,然后宋承宪也说了句,是啊,时间过得真快啊,就六点了,然后奇迹出现了,就剩下他 们两个饿的时候,宋直勾勾的盯着泰熙,但有觉得不能总看,而泰熙回避他的眼神,但是明显的有些异样,后来宋收回了目光(总不能真的盯个没完咯,总要顾及 下),而泰熙偷瞄了下宋obba,对吧,我说的没错吧,觉得对,大家去看看,正常的两个人,怎么会是这种表情,肯定是两人觉得这么快到六点,就要分离了, 恋恋不舍

他们肯定觉得以为镜头没对着他们,所以这么肆无忌惮。哈哈哈。那叫一个高兴啊

同意的同学们支持下吧

My translation

I (writer of the article) can say for sure, there is something going on between the two, no matter what reasons it can be, the end result may be, perhaps they might not be together, but there must be some feelings between the two and it is not one sided love. The evidence is at SSH's last scene which is the kitchen BTS. KTH said it is already 6 o clock, then SSH said, "Yes, time really flies, it is already 6 o clock. Then miracle happened, the two are left alone. SSH staring into KTHs eyes and KTH avoiding his stare. SSH then stopped staring at her. KTH then secretly stared at SSH, yes I (the writer of the article) am right, go see it everyone. If they are normal friends, why will they have such looks at each other. They must feel it is 6 o clock, it is about time to part and they will miss their time spent together. They must think that the camera is not on them which is why they are not acting evasive.

Tks Rise for your time to translate!!! Your Eng is so good so that don't worry that we cannot understand!

I totally agree with the writer of the translated post. Since being fan of our HeonHee couple, I have spent some time to watch their BTS of their previous works. In conclusion,I do think that SSH and KTH have something between them. Not one-sided attraction, it just we are not able to know how strong the attraction is.... But there is.

As from the article that polet911 gave us the link, KTH said she is very close to SSH so she doesn't see SSH in a romantic way...I don't think so. If KTH really treats SSH as a normal close friend, she would not be so shy and cautious of his and her actions. We can see in BTS she was quite shy and careful with her actions, not like the behaviour towards close friends... Maybe I'm wrong, I think fwe need long time fan of KTH to explain that....because they know her and habe been following her for long time. But For me, as an observer, I think her actions does not simply show "close friends" in those BTS and NG's.....

I think it's not that easy for SSH and KTH to be together, as they are too big stars and are very ambitious. If they can be together, one must sacrificed a little bit for another.... Maybe they are already dating but if they cannot make it to marriage, we would never able to know what was going in with them in at least few years time. It's so long to wait !!!

Thank you nnai for your MV and thanh you Tarits for your long post. Also thanks to saya for your post. It was really interesting to see view from KTH & SSH's fans!!!

As for me, I don't have anything to share with you today :(. Yesterday night I went to read some forums in VIetnamese, and to my surprise they all complain that SSH is a bad kisser comparing to KTH...hehe...I thought he did a good job, but some of his fans did not think so, they said too bad...LOL....What do you guys think?

Guest leaves45

Thanks for all the shout outs guys ! So according to dramabeans Kth is looking to work in japan in the latter pArt of the year ....guess I should give up my foolish hope of My princess 2!!!!!! She is also meeting for another role and I am pretty sure they won't cast ssh in that since she just finished working with him so yeah this just brought my spirits down

Guest cofioca

Sorry to those fans but I strongly disagree that Heony was a bad kisser.

In fact, those scenes, where he often initiated the kisses, made me flutter if not faint. love50.gif

mp_polaroidkisses_1.jpg

mp_polaroidkisses_2.jpg

mp_polaroidkisses_3.jpg

Credits: MP BAIDU

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

In fact, those scenes, where he often initiated the kisses, made me flutter if not faint. *quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Bahh!! Those people are wrong!

Like you soju_chic, his kisses look ever so real to me.

If they said SSH's not a good kisser based on the last kiss on the plane. It was acted out that way to show how bold LS has become and he let her be voracious lol

I'd like to bring your post about KTH's future undertakings in Japan in MP thread over here,

*quoted image* Related News Entry from Dramabeans Blog March 2, 2011

Kim Tae-hee gears up for activities in Japan

*quoted image*

Kim Tae-hee is making her official entrée into the Japanese market, and is currently looking at projects with the Japanese agency she signed with last year. On March 3, a rep from her agency said, “In the latter half of the year, she will be increasing her activities in Japan. She’s looking for all kinds of projects, whether dramas or films.”

This comes as Kim wraps work on her most recent drama, My Princess, which, if not her most successful project in terms of popularity or reach, is probably her most successful in terms of acting. After playing the bubbly, lovable Princess Seol, she has received favorable evaluations of her performance for practically the first time in her decade-long career, which is a pretty big divergence from the usual reviews that have dogged her dramas and movies. For many of them, she’s been called a pretty face but flat in delivery, as she was in her last drama, 2009′s IRIS. It’s difficult to believe she ever had trouble emoting when you consider Seol’s range of emotions, from her tearful outbursts to her bright, winsome cheer.

I would have expected Kim to make her big Japan push last year, riding the wave of the IRIS press machine, but perhaps My Princess will do better. It’s true that IRIS wasn’t as successful in Japan as initially hoped for, and at least My Princess has Hallyu fave Song Seung-heon, which ought to help buoy interest within the Japanese market (and from the ajummas!).

And while her tight drama filming schedule may be over, Kim’s schedule is as packed as ever with CF and photo shoots lined up, as well as meetings for another role to take on this year. Personally, I’m hoping Kim capitalizes on her recent progress and opts for another bright role. Kim Tae-hee attempting serious, badass, or dark? Not so much in the way of convincing. Kim Tae-hee being sunny and effervescent? A. DOR. A. BLE.

Via Sports Seoul

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/03/kim-tae-hee-gears-up-for-activities-in-japan/

HANG ON!!!

SSH has been planning to do projects in Japan and he's already made steps towards that i.e. Ghost movie

Now KTH's making a move to that country. I'm sure this has been planned a long time ago.

Let's go back to this interview, a friend of ours here posted where she said, she's close to SSH (as friends she said).

She said she has always called him to talk about things (work-related I suppose ... OR did she said that to make us THINK it's work related)

Okay, I'm just throwing this out there..

Now.. is it a good possibility that these two have already hooked up? In secret?

You know how SSH's good in keeping his love life secret?

And as for KTH, all her actions being cautious in those BTSs was just her being cautious as to not made it look obvious that they've got something on between them already..?

And that gif soju_chic posted back in page 10, HERE,

of KTH leaning towards SSH and SSH bent over to her at the time smiling during the interview had them look like a real life couple, as this clip is not them as HY & LS but themselves.

Those frikkin body language can't lie babe.

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

nnai, i like your spirit.  keep it up.  I miss SSH and KTH.

All we (okay, me) can do is just speculate sister ... speculate our asses off to make ourselves (okay, me) happy

lol

Bahh!! Those people are wrong!

Like you soju_chic, his kisses look ever so real to me

Now.. is it a good possibility that these two have already hooked up? In secret?

You know how SSH's good in keeping his love life secret?

And as for KTH, all her actions being cautious in those BTSs is just her being cautious as to not made it look obvious that they've got something on between them already..?

And that gif soju_chic posted back in page 10, HERE,

of KTH leaning towards SSH and SSH bent over to her at the time smiling during the interview had them look like a real life couple, as this clip is not them as HY & LS but themselves.

Those frikkin body language can't lie babe.

I also like his kisses, maybe it doesn't look so pro like LBH kissing KTH but it's more with emotion, don't you think so?!

AND I think after 11 pages of discussion, we can quite conclude that THEY MIGHT HAVE ACTUALLY DATED. So no one needs to pursue anyone because they'are already going out w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif LOL...hehe... I think I'm crazyyyyy but anyway, don't you think it's a bit strange saying goodbye to your friend by messaging their shoulders?! It's kind of showing "i am so sorry that you've been that tired so jusf give you a little message?!?!" .hmmmm I think only bf or husband would do it, not close friend. Close friend would hug like SSH did with other staff LOL

I think I need to sleep to calm down a bit ...haha

Guest forbidden_015

Omo nnai and meocon you guys are making me crazy and hallucinating even more. LOL. I'm gonna die because of your observations. I really think there's something going on between them, not confirmed though but idk if they are on a getting to know each other stage, dating, or mutual understanding stage. Maybe the Japan thingy decision of this two are part of their plans to spend time together alone and far from the intrigues. :) If it's not a plan, But i'm really sure they both know that they are both working in japan since KTH said that she calls him frequently to talk and consult many things.

Is it possible that the japanese producer will have an idea of casting them on one movie or project together since they found MP successful in terms of their acting and overseas popularity. If i am a producer i will grab this opportunity to make a project from this great actor and actress with an undeniable chemistry! Since they are very flexible, what ever the genre i know heonhee can do it..

And i don't care its not a romcom series anymore as long as they are together. Whether action, horror, drama, comedy i will watch it and whatever language it is, eventhough its chinese, japanese, arabic, spanish i will watch it. Hahaha.

Who said that SSH is a bad kisser. What the! i don't think he's a bad kisser, not even a so so. but he's a great kisser. And i think KTH enjoyed his kiss too. Watching their kissings scenes, i felt like i'm the one who became thirsty because of their hot and breath taking kisses. :P

Omo nnai and meocon you guys are making me crazy and hallucinating even more. LOL. I'm gonna die because of your observations. Maybe the Japan thingy decision of this two are part of their plans to spend time together alone and far from the intrigues. :) If it's not a plan, But i'm really sure they both know that they are both working in japan since KTH said that she calls him frequently to talk and consult many things.

Me too.. sure will die of this craziness.. LOL ... HeonHee, what have you guys done to us? :w00t:

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

Great! We all agree (let's assume that, if there's anybody who's not agreeing.. keep quiet lol) ... that he's a great kisser. Tender and warm with smouldering passion ..

and guys .. hold your crazy for a bit longer to read this post.

Okay, so I've been scouring the MP thread to look for this photo,

YES, THIS PHOTO. Which I had found in MP thread, posted by dear ol soju_chic, back in page 155. HERE.

:|

Yes, I was determined..

lol

Look here,

Why did he sit on the arm rest of that chair KTH's sitting on?

Wae..?! Wae...?!

He could sit on the arm rest of the seat the other seat closest to him if he wanted to. OR sit next to her.

OR ask one of thr staffs to get a stool or a foldable chair of some kind..

again .. wae..?

and the way he was sitting, leaning back into KTH's space bubble.

like he purposely did that in hope that maybe his back could brush her shoulders or something.

He definitely looked like he's very comfortable with her, and through experience and observation, men will use it as an 'excuse' to sit that close to the lady/girl they like.

If they were already in a relationship, KTH, the 'miss cautious' in her was probably thinking ..

"Why is oppa sitting so close to me..? People would definitely sense something..."

Miss KTH ... oh yes they did ..

sienaroll12978379406219.jpg

Here's another photo, i think soju_chic posted this one too. Can't remember from which page.

Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

It's like KTH's saying to herself " Oppa.. you are so handsome .. you know that?"

mpcwkms22022011.jpg

Damn she's gorgeous in that one.

taonaka, your cute photowork makes me wanna watch MVs ..

lol

*watching this MV again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvJ2DuKPr2U .. love the editing. *

In fact, those scenes, where he often initiated the kisses, made me flutter if not faint. *quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

:phew: about that...im kinda going gaga...with his MP kisses...

juz love the way he kissed kth....

its kinda sweet, endearing, gentle and warm kisses...

love that he was not trying to eat kth's lips...

its so cute and u can actually hear the "tsup" sound! keke

its like a typical kiss u get from your bf... :wub:

and this is WHY I love all princesses & princes, together with HeonHee lovers! ^^,

WE stay so FAITHFUL in the both of them.. :w00t:

I am also REALLY anticipating the time it comes when these two

will be OPEN to the public and announce that they are OFFICIALLY dating..

the BEST, THEY WILL be marrying :wub:

Archived