[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

"In the future, I want to associate with a boyfriend who is true."

Actress Kim Tae Hee (26) revealed to the public, "Recently my main concerns are associated with the movie success and a boyfriend." It is an interview with The Daily Zoom on the evening of the 20th and Kim Tae Hee, the heroine of movie 'The Restless' said, "I separated from my boyfriend by the end of last year. It might be good to meet a new true boyfriend early," a shy smile came out.

'The Restless' is her screen debut Work. Kim TAE HEE who appears in the role of a heavenly being So Hwa shares a painful love, which transcends space-time, with Jeong WOO SEONG who took over the role of human I Gwak.

Kim Tae Hee confessed, "I associated and went out with about four people from the time in university to last year. However, it was not possible to exceed longer than one and a half years every time I associated with a boyfriend."

Successively, Kim TAE HEE speaks of her ideal type, "It seems that he should be the type that is a great person although I have not decided considerably the ideal type. By the way, I cannot explain the type lucidly either." She said, "I like men who are born the same year and if not, men who are about 1~2 years older would be good. I am continuously disagreeable with juniority. Our mental ages should be alike. Probably, it will be good if we can advise each other."

Especially to the column question 'How about a boyfriend who is also a performer engaged in the same industry like you?', she came out and conveyed the intention that it would be acceptable for her to have an entertainer like herself for a boyfriend, "It does not matter if it is a great guy."

'The Restless', a work that combines top stars Jeong Woo Seong and Kim Tae Hee in the entertainment world, is attracting expectations and will be opened on December 21.

Original article source http://www.dailyzoom.co.kr/news/news_view2...000&id=9199

For rough translation, please credit http://www.kim-taehee.com /KTH-Home of the Angel

---

this was an old article but it seems that although KTH is wary of getting into a relationship with a male in the industry, it is not entirely impossible. she is also the type to be very secretive of her love life because in 2005, her and her boyfriend of 5 years parted ways due to the media's pressure. he couldn't handle being in the spotlight with their relationship under such a close watch, so they had broken up (i read this in an article).

i think it's a lesson learned for her future relationships to have as little media exposure as possible. so even if KTH and SSH are indeed a couple or will be a couple, we may not know about it until a long time after...possibly when it's reached a stage where marriage talks are being considered. SSH has said that he was very cautious of scandals when he was younger and first started out (hence, he's probably more reserved with his costars in his early days) but now, he doesn't mind as much. (this was in an interview i came across before) furthermore, SSH is the type to give up everything for his lover. so i think the person who would want to keep it under wraps would be KTH and if he loves her, he'll respect that. they are Hallyu stars afterall, so once their relationship is made public, the media will constantly harass them. confirming a dating relationship is a lot different than a marriage announcement.

another point i'd like to add (sorry for the long post but i just really want to share my thoughts!), from the article i posted, she says that she'd like the guy to be someone that she can confide in, where they can both "advise each other". i think SSH really fits in this concept because she had mentioned before that when she first received the role of MP, she had trouble figuring out how to approach it. and so, she said how she would often call him to talk about things (i read this in an article recently during one of my SSH-KTH netizen-stalker-mode times LOL, i would post a link but i can't find it. sorry!) and so, all we can do is hope..hehee ;) who knows, maybe they're texting/on the phone right now:D we just never know...

Pls continue to share your long posts and thoughts! I really love to read them!

I think with such a high celebrity status I think it's better for KTH to date someone that can understand her situation, knows how to deal with medias and can share , advise her on daily activities...So far seeing from the outdide, SSH does suit her the best w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all HeonHee lovers! Sorry it took me so long to post here. I see so many familiar faces as well as new ones here :w00t: All of us are going through withdrawal symptoms aren't we? It's comforting to know I'm not alone.

I have nothing to share right now, just wanted to drop by and say I'm a hundred percent aboard this ship! Thanks soju_chic dear for starting this thread!

Guest freeminded1430278377

I wonder is the Korean fans as wild as we are over this couple. I wish I know Korean and can post at the Korean blogs. I desperately want to see a season 2 of this drama or something of the two together. I just can't enough of the two.

After being a KTH fan for awhile, I think from what I know is that most guys she works with either say KTH is my ideal type or they want to marry her or they have some sort of interest in her, something along those lines unless the guy has a girlfriend or is abnormal, I strongly believe SSH doesn't have a girlfriend yet and is in the normal category which means he is most likely falling for KTH or has so already.

There are some fans even say that filming My Princess is just an excuse, SSH probably just wants to pursue KTH.

Guest cofioca

~Our dear princess on the cover of April 2011 issue of 25Ans, a Japanese magazine.

blush.gif

I read there are about 30 Q&A featured including one on SSH. Her first impression of him, I think?

Here's the link to the Chinese translations: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1013012403

Let's wait for Rise's translation. ^____^

kth_25ansmag_apr2011.jpg

kth_25ansmag_apr2011_2.jpg

kth_jmag.jpg

Source: KTH BAIDU

I just typed a whole translation and hit submitted but did not show up. Stupid soompi.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1013532406

3/1/2011

宋承宪“‘我的公主’曾有结婚仪式”

SSH: "My Princess" supposedly there is a wedding scene

“结局是不是有些遗憾呢?其实剧本中是有朴海英和李雪的结婚仪式的,但是因为没有时间所以没有拍。”

Aren't there some regrets at the last episode? Actually there is an wedding ceremony written in for Park Hae Young and Lee Seol but because there is not time so it did not get filmed.

宋承宪在2月24日“我的公主”大结局后的谈话中公开。

SSH revealed this at the last episode of My Princess on the 2/24

他在最近的新闻采访中说到“电视剧在飞机中结束使很多人感到遗憾,我在看的时候也感到很遗憾”,“事实上有结婚仪式的戏,但是因为时间不够所以没有拍成。”。

He recently said in an interview, "A lot of people felt disappointed that the show ended on the airplane. When I saw it I felt regret too. Honestly, there is a wedding ceremony written in but because there is not time so it did not get made.

The drama finished its filming processs 4 hours before its broadcast.

Before I leave for the night, per soju_chic request...

KTH was asked 30 questions recently but I just translated 2 because all others are not related to My Princess

14 What is something that made you happy recently?

14最近感到高兴的事?

My character in My Princess turned out to have not that bad of an influence

在我的公主中尝试的角色反响不错

19 What is your impression of SSH?

19对宋承宪的印象是?

A stable and reliable gentleman

-绅士稳重

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

I just typed a whole translation and hit submitted but did not show up. Stupid soompi.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1013532406

3/1/2011

宋承宪“‘我的公主’曾有结婚仪式”

SSH: "My Princess" supposedly there is a wedding scene

“结局是不是有些遗憾呢?其实剧本中是有朴海英和李雪的结婚仪式的,但是因为没有时间所以没有拍。”

Aren't there some regrets at the last episode? Actually there is an wedding ceremony written in for Park Hae Young and Lee Seol but because there is not time so it did not get filmed.

宋承宪在2月24日“我的公主”大结局后的谈话中公开。

SSH revealed this at the last episode of My Princess on the 2/24

他在最近的新闻采访中说到“电视剧在飞机中结束使很多人感到遗憾,我在看的时候也感到很遗憾”,“事实上有结婚仪式的戏,但是因为时间不够所以没有拍成。”。

He recently said in an interview, "A lot of people felt disappointed that the show ended on the airplane. When I saw it I felt regret too. Honestly, there is a wedding ceremony written in but because there is not time so it did not get made.

The drama finished its filming processs 4 hours before its broadcast.

aah.. thank you the translation!

We need more posts guys, for us to read (okay, me).

lol

Guest cofioca

~ [20110228] SSH in the school playground this morning was busy filming. do not know for what CF....(maybe for the new coffee ad?)   from http://blog.naver.co...789/30103809747

ssh_coffeadshoot_02282011.jpg

Source: SSH DC/NAVER/BAIDU/TSH

When I first saw this photo, I thought he was filming MP cos of the jacket. Is it just me...why Heony looks sad? I wonder what he was thinking. 

Guest Yaing

From Baidu tieba:

宋和之前几个合作的女生传绯闻,但一般都是戏结束绯闻也澄清了。而他唯一承认的前女友成却没有传绯闻,所以我就找了他和成蒙古走秀的视频。之前有宪迷说老宋在拍公主的状态同和成走秀的状态最像,真是一语中的。记者说宋在蒙古人气很高什么的,宋说自己本来在拍戏,但是听说合作的是成就决定一定要来了。这也可以理解为他是对成的一种恭维。记者又问他和成在聊什么,他说在聊怎么追成.走秀结束记者问说是有亲额头的动作吧,老宋说是,想亲嘴。sleep.gif这么高调的话却没有传绯闻,因为媒体不相信他会那么直接,所以他很会给媒体打预防针.他是一个在表达好感时很直接的人,但是他和成交往好几个月却没人知道,可见他又是一个在交往时很会做保密措施的人。同比看这次,宋说自己听说女主角定了金所以他一定要演,在甜蜜之夜上他就说想和金合作,而且是吻戏,我理解的是不是简单的和金合作,是要合作有吻戏的爱情片。在拍广告时他就说有可能和金传绯闻。预防针前打上。所以绯闻并没有出,我觉得他后半程低调,连花絮的采访也没有完全可以解释,他本来就是一个很会隐藏恋情的人。从老宋我们知道仅有的那次恋情看金这次前面高调,没传绯闻,后面警觉是最像的。

Guest sebin

~ [20110228] SSH in the school playground this morning was busy filming. do not know for what CF....(maybe for the new coffee ad?) from http://blog.naver.co...789/30103809747

Posted Image

Source: SSH DC/NAVER/BAIDU/TSH

Thanks soju sis for this pic <3~~

"Seol-ah~~ just few days ago, we filmed together~ now it's only me here facing the camera without you~ :( " ~~ just my imagination

Our Heon-ee in this pic seems to cry easily... :vicx:

just like my post in MP thread, why did MBC just declared that

there will be a SPECIAL EPISODE to be showed/aired at YOUTUBE?...

(Like they did on Playful Kiss,,) :tears::tears::tears:

we HeonHee lovers might have witnessed the WEDDING of the year!!! :tears:

they should have CONTINUE the wedding filming and make a NEW/SPECIAL EPISODE.... haaiz...

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

Before I leave for the night, per soju_chic request...

KTH was asked 30 questions recently but I just translated 2 because all others are not related to My Princess

14 What is something that made you happy recently?

14最近感到高兴的事?

My character in My Princess turned out to have not that bad of an influence

在我的公主中尝试的角色反响不错

19 What is your impression of SSH?

19对宋承宪的印象是?

A stable and reliable gentleman-绅士稳重

Wokay!! Husband material right there!

.. not only he started his own agency Storm S, if I'm not mistaken, he did open up a restaurant some years ago too.

This guy is the one to grab KTH!

Guest ember880222

They really are the matchest couple recently I watch^^!! Just seem like Princess & Prince from the story book.....

Handsome and pretty also.... Oh Goss!!! I hope they will become the real couple.... I am sure all the fans will support them.....

_2.jpg

myprincess2_thumb.png

My-Princess-MBC-Korean-Drama_10.jpg

201101201516771897_1.jpg

3604b216578e1cb4d6d988de1086ffdb.jpg

Sarangheyo^^!!!!!!

Wokay!! Husband material right there!

.. not only he started his own agency Storm S, if I'm not mistaken, he did open up a restaurant some years ago too.

This guy is the one to grab KTH!

Seriously SH oppa owns a restaurant of his own???? :w00t: Never heard of that..

Where is it located and what does it sell???

It is the restaurant still available now???

Of course, have to agree with ya that SH oppa is the husband material type..An ideal dream husband of many girls in the world... :wub:

From Baidu tieba:

宋和之前几个合作的女生传绯闻,但一般都是戏结束绯闻也澄清了。而他唯一承认的前女友成却没有传绯闻,所以我就找了他和成蒙古走秀的视频。之前有宪迷说老宋在拍公主的状态同和成走秀的状态最像,真是一语中的。记者说宋在蒙古人气很高什么的,宋说自己本来在拍戏,但是听说合作的是成就决定一定要来了。这也可以理解为他是对成的一种恭维。记者又问他和成在聊什么,他说在聊怎么追成.走秀结束记者问说是有亲额头的动作吧,老宋说是,想亲嘴。*quoted image*这么高调的话却没有传绯闻,因为媒体不相信他会那么直接,所以他很会给媒体打预防针.他是一个在表达好感时很直接的人,但是他和成交往好几个月却没人知道,可见他又是一个在交往时很会做保密措施的人。同比看这次,宋说自己听说女主角定了金所以他一定要演,在甜蜜之夜上他就说想和金合作,而且是吻戏,我理解的是不是简单的和金合作,是要合作有吻戏的爱情片。在拍广告时他就说有可能和金传绯闻。预防针前打上。所以绯闻并没有出,我觉得他后半程低调,连花絮的采访也没有完全可以解释,他本来就是一个很会隐藏恋情的人。从老宋我们知道仅有的那次恋情看金这次前面高调,没传绯闻,后面警觉是最像的。

What does it mean?? Is is the same post that you posted in MP thread?

@soju_chic: I'm so happy that you are back...;) When you are back, you've brought so many good stuff...Tks so much!

@sovereign: I'm happy to see you here!

@ Rise: Thank you so much for your translation!

I am missing our couple right now....I don't know if I can ever be that in love with any other couples :-(

Honestly, I did not like KTH, neither SSH before. I did not pay any attention to them before either. ( Sorry to KTH & SSH's fans here). But until when I saw both of them acting in the same drama, I said to myself that I have definetely to watch this drama (though I'm not kdrama fan). I can't believe that after watching few episodes of MP, I started to go that crazy about them and especially SSH. Moreover, after watching their BTS I'm like double in love with them blush.gif

How about you princes and princesses? Why did you watch MP and how you started to fall in love with them?! I hope that we will hang out here for a little while...so it would be great if we know each others better blush.gif

Guest cofioca

Hellooo honeys! Thank you for all these exciting exchanges! Reading anything good about HeonHee puts me in high spirits and helps me deal with my shipping madness. This may be a little late to do but I just wanna let you know that I wish to put in my two cents to some of the previous posts point by point.

But before that, I'd like to send warmest greetings to more royal honeys coming over (woohooo!) and showing their love HeonHee (as a fellow fan, I couldn't be anymore happier to meet you all here).

signsandflags36.gifYuwianti, Babykep, Cinnamon, Honeyheonhee, Sanctina, Cathy, 2uss, Palmicky, Rengganis, Nnai, Bananaleaf, Red1, Anhesiyits, Rika, Happi, Heeyuung, Hannah, Polet, Pandaboo, Rocel, Hanfan, Sebin, Yanouchi, Tarits, Rise, Dmatrix, Ktopia, Judy, Leaves, Yaing, Isv_rn, Sovereignn, and Ember. Komawoyo, chingus!

Guest cinnamon23

Thanks soju_chic for the shout out!  I always check this thread before, during and after work!  Loving all the posts everyone puts up!  Excited to see new developments!

Guest dmatrix95

Hello Honeys and lurkers...

I am a big fan of SSH.  I have only discovered him last 2009.  I have watched "Autumn in my Heart" and I fell in love.  Since then, I follow his career and collect all his movies and dramas.  I'm not a kdrama fan except for SSH's drama. lol  Of all his dramas, the chemistry he has with KTH caught my eyes.  There is something different about it especially on bts.  I can't explain it.    

I love the way they look at each other.  I love the way SSH teases KTH.  I just hope KTH likes SSH too.  We'll see and wait.

@soju, I pm you.  Thanks.

Archived