[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

Guest freeminded1430278377

I remember!

There's more?!!

Oh please do ask her/him .. or her to write them down!

Pretty please ...! *me gets down on knees and begs rise2above pleading with a desperate face which kinda looks between constipated and a chocoholic who's been denied of chocolate for over 20 years*

BTW, I've seen ep 15. Full of delight!

..but still have not yet seen ep 16. I'm stalling.

Probably going to watch them from ep 1 to 15 again before I decide to finally watch ep 16.

I will try my best to get a hold of her again to see if she will continue. I can't guarantee she will reply because last time she didn't reply me.

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest judy.nguyen

Written by a Chinese fan

不知道大家发现没 宋GG去捏泰熙肩膀的时候泰熙转身下意识的去拿起剧本看 这个时候这一举动明显是很在意宋GG的动作本能的反应去找个动作(看剧本)来掩饰心里的害羞与激动 因为当时看剧本完全与当时情况不符合       

很好理解 比如你和一个喜欢的女生或者男生上课聊天 谈话间为了掩饰激动的心情肯定会下意识的回头找本书假装也在看书..

I am not sure if you have realized at the last scene, when SSH gently touched KTH on the shoulder, KTH turned herself and quickly picked up the script. That gesture obviously indicated that she is mindful of SSH's every move. She must feel shy and agitated because turning to look at the script totally does not match the scenario.

It is very understandable, if you and a person you like are together or when you're chatting together in a classroom, you will also pretend to suddenly turn to reading a book to suppress your feelings..

i took a look at the video again, and found that this was quite a nice observation. this was SSH's last filming scene, so KTH had said "oppa, you've worked hard/good job" (rough translation). i don't think it was KTH's or the drama's actual last scene of filming because after the director said cut, the staff said "okay everyone, let's head over to the next scene" or "see you in the next scene" (i can't really hear well because of the voiceover). but when SSH came over to rub her neck, she looked down and took her script out..which was really out of context for her to do...

1. the scene was over

2. that was the only scene at PHY's house KTH had, so if the next scene would be elsewhere (the palace for example) so they would have to travel...which doesn't make sense for her to look at the script at that point.

3. you can also see that after he moves on to hug/talk to anther staff member, she lifts her head and she's no longer looking at the script.

so what i'm trying to say is, i think she was caught off guard by his gesture and was quite shy so she tried to distract herself by pretending to do something else so it wouldn't come off as intimate because she probably knew the camera was rolling but SSH didn't until after he looked to the side. after the "OK" was given, SSH took the time to greet everyone around him while KTH sort of waited around until she could say bye to him.

my last point is that i'm also glad their goodbye for the last scene they filmed together was fairly casual because it shows that this isn't a definite end to their relationship. they also knew they were going to see each other again for the farewell party and probably keep in contact in the future. whether they're a couple or not, it's comforting to know that they're good friends which is quite clear in the BTS footages. i try to console myself with that thought lol :) but regardless, i'll be waiting patiently for the day they're official!!

Guest cmshrty

ahhhh... judy.nguyen great explanation :D

your right cause when I see somebody I like..I "try" to pretend to do something :sweatingbullets: lol

and after watching that bts like a million times..it sorta seemed like they both saw the camera so they avoided doing something else :(

anyways I have a question for everyone..

Will there be a special for MP?!?

Guest leaves45

Hi guys

Since I am undergoin some severe MP withdrawal syndrome I am so glad I fond this forum to feed my SSH/KTH addiction. lol just caught on with all the 'observations' while watching the oscars...phew.

watched the MP BTS video 110225 MBC Good Day My Princess BTS {3} subs  again for 129819 times and noticed as someone else mentiond 5:30 when SSH is talking to KTH about being perky and she s looking down fully aware that he is looking at her...lol I thought she wasgonna turn red any minute...any way split second after when SSH turns back at exactly 5:35 notice KTH sneaking a look at SSH and then look away....does anyone else notice this or is this my fevered imagination........sigh this MP withdrawal things is hard

Hi guys

Since I am undergoin some severe MP withdrawal syndrome I am so glad I fond this forum to feed my SSH/KTH addiction. lol just caught on with all the 'observations' while watching the oscars...phew.

watched the MP BTS video 110225 MBC Good Day My Princess BTS {3} subs  again for 129819 times and noticed as someone else mentiond 5:30 when SSH is talking to KTH about being perky and she s looking down fully aware that he is looking at her...lol I thought she wasgonna turn red any minute...any way split second after when SSH turns back at exactly 5:35 notice KTH sneaking a look at SSH and then look away....does anyone else notice this or is this my fevered imagination........sigh this MP withdrawal things is hard

Hi leaves45..welcome to the gang...all of us are experiencing that disease so feel free to vent it out here..hehheeh

5:25 - 5:35 : I really want to know what SSH said to KTH while checking his watch..I am not sure but the translation maybe is for the comment we see at the screen and not the words of SSH...and then KTH nods and seems to agree with him..and then SSH seems to be worried or something and says something...I do hope that we have a korean here that could enlighten us with this...paging paging Otchoasis..LOL.I know you can understand korean...could you please help me with this..I really really really wants to know what the two is talking about..

also check 5:08 , when SSH is teasing KTH about the seaweed, he glances at KTH..maybe to check her reaction....it's been consistent since the beginning. SSH will constantly check the reaction of KTH every time he cracks a joke..

And also, if we probe deeper..the joke of SSH about the seaweed ( which sounds like KIM, the surname of KTH )to be added to the soup that he wants to eat...if we think about it's hidden meaning..we can conclude that SSH would like to add KTH to his "food/soup"..his way of life...He wants KTH...and while speaking, he glances at KTH...LOL...busted!!!!if they are not a pair right now ( which I really doubt...LOL..I'm am really 60% sure that something is going on with them right now )then surely we can expect a BLAST later about this two...

I think we really need a man's opinion here...

also check 5:08 , when SSH is teasing KTH about the seaweed, he glances at KTH..maybe to check her reaction....it's been consistent since the beginning. SSH will constantly check the reaction of KTH every time he cracks a joke..

I want to explain the joke SSH made, because "seaweed" sound the same as "KIM" in korean. 

We both know KIM is the family name of KTH

SSH just want to make a joke with KTH and he looked at KTH at least 3 time when he keeped repeating  the joke,

obviously that he want KTH heard it and feel his humour....

此人腹黑rolleyes.gif

Guest dmatrix95

Hi guys

Yes, I notice that too.  I love the part where KTH took a quick look at SSH.

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

Good stuff guys!

and I love long posts!

This MV reminds me the sweetness that 'HY & LS' is..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvJ2DuKPr2U

Can't wait to find the MVs with some good songs & good editing based on the latest eps.

Yes, I notice that too.  I love the part where KTH took a quick look at SSH.

Love it too!

I want to explain the joke SSH made, because "seaweed" sound the same as "KIM" in korean. 

We both know KIM is the family name of KTH

SSH just want to make a joke with KTH and he looked at KTH at least 3 time when he keeped repeating  the joke,

obviously that he want KTH heard it and feel his humour....

此人腹黑*quoted image*

Loved that he looked at her 3 times.

heheh

Guest leaves45

Thanks for the welcome u guys. I found it funny that ssh kept making fun of Kth last name. He does lime teasing her alot. I have noticed that everytime they are shooting together ssh attention is always on Kth. He teases her, taps her arm/ shoulder etc. I really wish too I knew what ssh said when he looks down at his watch while speaking to Kth. So I am pretty sure ssh for sure has some sort of attraction to Kth but not sure about Kth feelings however I do have some thoughts on that which I will have to explain later since

Going back to work now. I have 2 questions though can someone please tell me what Kth said to ssh after the last scene when she said oopa.... And he came over to say some thing as well. Cant make out the words so do let me know . Next question is about bts video 1 when the subs say " talk about them is just starting and not finishing" does that mean rumors about ssh and Kth or does it mean for that segment oh stay tuned we r not finished yet ? Kind of confused about that

Hey guys, I've spent more than hour searching and then watching NGs and behind scenes of East of Eden on youtube. I want to see SSH interaction with his previous co-actresses...as I guess that's the other way to know his behaviour better...and after watching it.... We can rest a bit LOL

I didn't see him teasing and patting his co-actress ( i forgot her name ) ...the one that was acting as his lover in East of Eden...like he did with KTH almost everytime... And I even noticed that he seemed to keep a distance with her or somewhat...shy or aloof?!? Though I cannot make a conclusion yet, I need to see more of his BTS...because it seems that there are not many BTS of East of Eden or it might have been removed?!

Anyway, I'm calling SSH fans! Pls answer me if I'm correct ??? Tks...hehe...

By the way, welcome nie and leaves45! I hope you will enjoy this thread :rolleyes:

Thank you rocel, leaves45, judy.nguyen for your interesting analysis!!! And I'm wondering where is soju_chic?! I hope you are fine!

Hey guys, I've spent more than hour searching and then watching NGs and behind scenes of East of Eden on youtube. I want to see SSH interaction with his previous co-actresses...as I guess that's the other way to know his behaviour better...and after watching it.... We can rest a bit LOL

I didn't see him teasing and patting his co-actress ( i forgot her name ) ...the one that was acting as his lover in East of Eden...like he did with KTH almost everytime... And I even noticed that he seemed to keep a distance with her or somewhat...shy or aloof?!? Though I cannot make a conclusion yet, I need to see more of his BTS...because it seems that there are not many BTS of East of Eden or it might have been removed?!

Anyway, I'm calling SSH fans! Pls answer me if I'm correct ??? Tks...hehe...

By the way, welcome nie and leaves45! I hope you will enjoy this thread :rolleyes:

Thank you rocel, leaves45, judy.nguyen for your interesting analysis!!! And I'm wondering where is soju_chic?! I hope you are fine!

hello Meocon....so we can relax now..LOL..as I've said, I'm 60% sure that these two are hiding something...

I haven't watch East Of Eden because it's too long and the plot is too heavy for me..hehheh..but I did try checking their BTS and you're 100% correct..he is quite aloof with Lee Yeon Hee ( I'm not sure if I get her name right )...and recently when LYH had an interview with KJH in Chocolate, she said the SSH is "TIMID"...which is directly opposite of what SSH is behaving with KTH...

My guess is..she tried seducing SSH but was rejected...waahahahhahaha..

In previous interview with SSH, he said that he will act timid or aloof to an opposite sex and will ONLY act playful around his Girlfriend....

And in the current interview with SSH, he never denies or acknowledge that he feel in-love with KTH...normally that's what a celebrity will do in order for them to address a matter without compromising the truth....it's what they called " Half-Truth"...hehehhe...if in the future they will acknowledge their relationship, the public can't accused them of lying....

Guest forbidden_015

Lets compare

SSH with SHK

SSH in autumn tale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DplE4BtMg6w

SHe's really serious and quiet with other female leads.. :) She sometimes teases SHK but not as much as he teases KTH. And everytime he teases kth he's always looking at her reaction. :)

Lets compare

SSH with SHK

SSH in autumn tale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DplE4BtMg6w

SHe's really serious and quiet with other female leads.. :) She sometimes teases SHK but not as much as he teases KTH. And everytime he teases kth he's always looking at her reaction. :)

Yes, he is quite quiet and more serious to other female leads. I saw LG CF making of SSH together with one female. They finished filming and SSH shook hands with that female lead and nodded his head then suddenly this female inititated to hug him, then he started to hug her. From that scene, it showed that he is quite "timid" ...not like the behaviour towards KTH.

I actually feel like he was very childish around KTH, he kept joking the same things few times...perhaps to get attention from KTH or make her to enjoy laugh longer (he smelled the photo 4-5 times; when he practiced with KTH the line "i'm worried about you" - he repeated and tapped her 4-5 times; the last bts he teased her about "putting kim to the soup" few times...so far i can only remember that...but I remembered there were more) .....So I think he and KTH must be quite close before MP. MP may bring them to be closer, but definetely they were quite close before..

I have to go to sleep now, it's already 2.30 AM!!!! :w00t:

@ otchosais: I also had very bad withdrawal syndrome yesterday....that I decided to stop watching MP or anything related to MP today. I think if you do it, maybe you will feel better?! Try to watch for SSH & KTH previous works or BTS...Maybe you'll forget them being together for a while?!

Guest judy.nguyen

"In the future, I want to associate with a boyfriend who is true."

Actress Kim Tae Hee (26) revealed to the public, "Recently my main concerns are associated with the movie success and a boyfriend." It is an interview with The Daily Zoom on the evening of the 20th and Kim Tae Hee, the heroine of movie 'The Restless' said, "I separated from my boyfriend by the end of last year. It might be good to meet a new true boyfriend early," a shy smile came out.

'The Restless' is her screen debut Work. Kim TAE HEE who appears in the role of a heavenly being So Hwa shares a painful love, which transcends space-time, with Jeong WOO SEONG who took over the role of human I Gwak.

Kim Tae Hee confessed, "I associated and went out with about four people from the time in university to last year. However, it was not possible to exceed longer than one and a half years every time I associated with a boyfriend."

Successively, Kim TAE HEE speaks of her ideal type, "It seems that he should be the type that is a great person although I have not decided considerably the ideal type. By the way, I cannot explain the type lucidly either." She said, "I like men who are born the same year and if not, men who are about 1~2 years older would be good. I am continuously disagreeable with juniority. Our mental ages should be alike. Probably, it will be good if we can advise each other."

Especially to the column question 'How about a boyfriend who is also a performer engaged in the same industry like you?', she came out and conveyed the intention that it would be acceptable for her to have an entertainer like herself for a boyfriend, "It does not matter if it is a great guy."

'The Restless', a work that combines top stars Jeong Woo Seong and Kim Tae Hee in the entertainment world, is attracting expectations and will be opened on December 21.

Original article source http://www.dailyzoom.co.kr/news/news_view2...000&id=9199

For rough translation, please credit http://www.kim-taehee.com /KTH-Home of the Angel

---

this was an old article but it seems that although KTH is wary of getting into a relationship with a male in the industry, it is not entirely impossible. she is also the type to be very secretive of her love life because in 2005, her and her boyfriend of 5 years parted ways due to the media's pressure. he couldn't handle being in the spotlight with their relationship under such a close watch, so they had broken up (i read this in an article).

i think it's a lesson learned for her future relationships to have as little media exposure as possible. so even if KTH and SSH are indeed a couple or will be a couple, we may not know about it until a long time after...possibly when it's reached a stage where marriage talks are being considered. SSH has said that he was very cautious of scandals when he was younger and first started out (hence, he's probably more reserved with his costars in his early days) but now, he doesn't mind as much. (this was in an interview i came across before) furthermore, SSH is the type to give up everything for his lover. so i think the person who would want to keep it under wraps would be KTH and if he loves her, he'll respect that. they are Hallyu stars afterall, so once their relationship is made public, the media will constantly harass them. confirming a dating relationship is a lot different than a marriage announcement.

another point i'd like to add (sorry for the long post but i just really want to share my thoughts!), from the article i posted, she says that she'd like the guy to be someone that she can confide in, where they can both "advise each other". i think SSH really fits in this concept because she had mentioned before that when she first received the role of MP, she had trouble figuring out how to approach it. and so, she said how she would often call him to talk about things (i read this in an article recently during one of my SSH-KTH netizen-stalker-mode times LOL, i would post a link but i can't find it. sorry!) and so, all we can do is hope..hehee ;) who knows, maybe they're texting/on the phone right now:D we just never know...

Guest isv_rn0128

Hi Everyone! Love all your posts... keep it up!

Love the couple ssssoooo much!

slent lurker. finally!

Archived