[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

@soju_chic: I'm so happy that you are back...;) When you are back, you've brought so many good stuff...Tks so much!

@sovereign: I'm happy to see you here!

@ Rise: Thank you

How about you princes and princesses? Why did you watch MP and how you started to fall in love with them?! I hope that we will hang out here for a little while...so it would be great if we know each others better blush.gif

Meocon97,

I'm impressed on HeonHee's acting skills .They make us laugh,cry or sympathy at the same time... Oh yeah, I miss important ppl here also like Soju, Otchosais,Rise, sovereign,nnai,Crazy,stl,forbidden and few others.. (including U..)...bcos we share the same feelings towards this lovely couple..

Started to like KTH in " Love in harvard". For SSH- Autumn in my heart

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder is the Korean fans as wild as we are over this couple. I wish I know Korean and can post at the Korean blogs. I desperately want to see a season 2 of this drama or something of the two together. I just can't enough of the two.

I don't know about how other Korean think about this drama but few of my Korean friends do watch this drama and two of them (they are a married couple) are fan of MP too...though I think they are not as crazy as we are LOL.. They don't watch BTS but they said to me they believe that KTH & SSH must have special feelings to each others. The husband said he sees the feelings from KTH eyes...hehe...and he is more convinced of her feeling when he watched their kiss at the end. Also, when I ask them about KTH calling SSH "oppa", they also said that they must be close at least as friends for her to call him that way. Because normally she should call him by his name like SSH ssi or sunbea....I will ask my Korean friends to look for any rumours about them, if I have any, I will definetely tell you all here.

Meocon97,

I'm impressed on HeonHee's acting skills .They make us laugh,cry or sympathy at the same time... Oh yeah, I miss important ppl here also like Soju, Otchosais,Rise, sovereign,nnai,Crazy,stl,forbidden and few others.. (including U..)...bcos we share the same feelings towards this lovely couple..

Started to like KTH in " Love in harvard". For SSH- Autumn in my heart

Oh yes I forgot to mention that. I'm totally obsessed with their acting skills. When they hurt,love,miss, angry with each others....I feel that too...almost like I'm in that relationship blush.gif

Guest Lecor

Hellooo honeys! Thank you for all these exciting exchanges! Reading anything good about HeonHee puts me in high spirits and helps me deal with my shipping madness. This may be a little late to do but I just wanna let you know that I wish to put in my two cents to some of the previous posts point by point.

But before that, I'd like to send warmest greetings to more royal honeys coming over (woohooo!) and showing their love HeonHee (as a fellow fan, I couldn't be anymore happier to meet you all here).

*quoted image* Yuwianti, Babykep, Cinnamon, Honeyheonhee, Sanctina, Cathy, 2uss, Palmicky, Rengganis, Nnai, Bananaleaf, Red1, Anhesiyits, Rika, Happi, Heeyuung, Hannah, Polet, Pandaboo, Rocel, Hanfan, Sebin, Yanouchi, Tarits, Rise, Dmatrix, Ktopia, Judy, Leaves, Yaing, Isv_rn, Sovereignn, and Ember. Komawoyo, chingus!

thank you for the shout-out...this thread is the only one that keeps me sane...LOL...as soon as I wake up I open this thread immediately...

Guest cofioca

^ Ditto. What's keeping me sane is knowing that I'm not the only one who is going through this madness over HeonHee but many others here and a lot of people in Baidu (Chinese forum). And possibly in Korea cos "SSH KTH Dating/ 김태희 송승헌 열애" is now a keyword in Naver Search, a counterpart of Google there.I think our dear lovelyangel is one of those searching. Keke~

Guest Lecor

I don't know about how other Korean think about this drama but few of my Korean friends do watch this drama and two of them (they are a married couple) are fan of MP too...though I think they are not as crazy as we are LOL.. They don't watch BTS but they said to me they believe that KTH & SSH must have special feelings to each others. The husband said he sees the feelings from KTH eyes...hehe...and he is more convinced of her feeling when he watched their kiss at the end. Also, when I ask them about KTH calling SSH "oppa", they also said that they must be close at least as friends for her to call him that way. Because normally she should call him by his name like SSH ssi or sunbea....I will ask my Korean friends to look for any rumours about them, if I have any, I will definetely tell you all here.

hahahhaha...I was about to tell you to check for any rumors they have since you are the luckiest among us, living in South Korea and all...

Actually before MP, I don't care about KTH at all..every time I saw her, I always remember her role in Stairway to Heaven which I really hate..LOL..as for SSH, I love him since Autumns Fairy Tale..though not to the extent to check the BTS of the said drama...actually this is the first time that I've checked and watched everything about him...from news since 2004 until now.. :w00t: And now, I totally and deeply love both of them...

I haven't been interested with MP before, but when I read a Recap about it, my interest perked up and I haven't stop reading news and tidbits about them..I even skipped work during Wednesday in order for me to watch the show live...hehhehe..( actually I'm here in Jeddah, KSA and works starts from Saturday and ends in Wednesday )...

And this is the first time that I'm joining a forum/thread here in Soompi though I've been a member since 2010... :D

^ Ditto. What's keeping me sane is knowing that I'm not the only one who is going through this madness over HeonHee but many others here and a lot of people in Baidu (Chinese forum). And possibly in Korea cos "SSH KTH Dating/ 김태희 송승헌 열애" is now a keyword in Naver Search, a counterpart of Google there.I think our dear lovelyangel is one of those searching. Keke~

hahhahaha...this insanity is Viral...shall we ask Meocon to stalk KTH and SSH? not a day passes without me checking for any dating rumors of this two in Google..every single day..actually not everyday, every 2 hrs I think..hehhehe..I can't even concentrate in my work..I thought after MP I will be returning to normal just what I am before..but Alas, I can't..until I hear good news about them, I think I will remain a zombie in existence.. :(

Guest cofioca

It's always good to hear that HeonHee gained a lot of new fans since MP aired. Like what I'm always saying, it warms my heart every time I get to know new fellows here. I, myself, wasn't a long time follower of both of KTH and SSH. My early favorites were romcom classics like Goong, My Girl, and Full House during the earlier days and those were extremely popular here. It was just last year when I decided to rekindle my fascination for korean dramas. Never thought I would but I became entangled once more when I decided to give a try to classics like Autumn Tale although I'm not so much a fan of weepy dramas (I didn't like Stairway to Heaven and yes, I hated KTH there when I watched it around about 5 years ago but Autumn Tale is one of the exceptions) while I feed my addiction to trendy dramas. It's a long story and soon enough, I watched a handful of dramas in a row including Summer Scent (SSH here!), EOE (SSH again), and KTH (Love Story in Harvard, IRIS, Nine-tailed Fox-not finished though). Basically, I was just craving for more korean dramas but guess what? I realized that I've fallen in love more with some of the actors, regardless of what other people say and here's where I am now. It's because of you, HeonHee. I love them so much and ultimately wish them happiness.

The  above does remind me of moments in dramas, rom-coms especially, where  they guy seems impressed and actually likes the girl when she does that.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=j7naG8lKh2A

SSH as many people noticed seems very comfortable in sitting/standing/being close to KTH and touching her as well.

The  cap shows left arm bent towards KTH. It's like he can't help him  himself. Seems like his hand/arm always want to go towards KTH.

I  believe the fact that he is mindful of such details about her already  means something. Shall we say, the right term? I think he is "charmed"  by her ways.

Aside from the fact that SSH tends to be touchy towards KTH, their  facial expressions are priceless --one you can neither fake nor hide.  Just look at how sincere their smiles are. ^____^

Ahh, leaning mode huh? <3

heonhee_mp_presscon20110103.gif

Credits: MP Baidu

Pardon, I'm really going bonkers over these two!

*quoted image*

When the end of shooting

KTH wait for a moment to say goodbye to SSH

and SSH  give her a warmly response

*quoted image*

otchosais  Don't be sad because even if Drama is over but  some Love might be started and it's going on ....^__^

Thank you, Taonaka and everyone for the BTS analyses. I replayed that nonstop like I am rewatching a favorite scene from MP. :lol: Why is he massaging her? And another unusual thing, why did she suddenly read the script?

Otchosais,  I’m in the same mood, I feel kind of empty now that MP is over, what to  do? the simple thought, that I will not see this fantastic and gorgeous  couple anymore bring tears in my eyes. :tears:

Every  week I was delighted by SSH and KTH great chemistry and easily fell  into their shipping. I really think that what made MP so special is SSH  and KTH relationships! The last time that I saw such great chemistry was  in the world they live in between Hyun Bin and  Song Hye Kyo. Call me crazy but I feel exactly the same thing with SSH  and KTH, so let’s hope that me radar is not faulty!

Hi Maya, I can relate about the emptiness now that MP has ended so I am truly grateful that we are all rallying here at the HeonHee thread. Aside from repeat marathon, I also suggest that you watch MVs. blush.gif

On another note, thank you for sharing what you see in HeonHee. I haven't followed HB-SHG story but I read that they realized they fell in love when they were no longer filming the drama and they started to miss each other. I believe that normally happens when you have been specially attached to a particular someone. Now, if ever they feel the same way and acknowledge, it's up to SSH to pursue her and KTH to trust him and give him a chance. I will continue to pray for them.

Yup, more on lost, It seems to me that he wanted to do more than  touching her shoulder but, he was aware of the camera was still rolling  same as KTH, she was kinda lost too or was she expecting more than a  shoulder touch? There is some hidden emotions that will explode anytime.  I think the The attraction is quite mutual.

Omo, dear! Could it be your interpretation? When I first saw it, I felt  she was electrified by his massage but she was aware of the camera. She  didn't know how to react..seemed shy with that gesture, so she just  pretended to glance/read the script instead. Lost in the moment? How about SSH? After the massage and she moved away, he went to hug the other lady staff instead. Keke~

oh  and, just to tell you all, i posted something on the main MP forum  awhile back saying how I found that KTH was actually rumored to have wed  SSH!!

or was it dated?! hmm not sure   lol but I do remember searching it up on google..oh and mind you I  found it when the drama just barely started..so maybe they did have a  past lol hmm well I'll look for it again and post it on here.

I spoke too much -__- lmfao. byeeee all <3

Hello there. Hehe, I think you were referring to this news article: http://www.allkpop.c...for-my-princess ?

Because as far as I know, they never had any dating, much more, marriage rumors together. The said article just used that as headline for the MP poster teasers wherein they looked like they got married and eloped in a vintage car with matching princess (wedding?) dress. Keke~

----

Oh, I hope honeys don't mind that this one got too long, otherwise my apologies. :sweatingbullets: Eeek, my obsession shows. Till next time dearies! Kyaaa! ^______^ 

I'm a fan too! though i'm not active here anymore.

2001 was the year when i fell in love with SSH in AIMH and i was crazy for the SONG couple then.

i kinda made it a point to watch every drama after that which had SSH or SHG in them.

and since then i always had a soft spot for SSH as he was my first ever Korean crush.

a few years after.. around 2005. i fell in love with another korean. i fell hard. but this time it was an actress. KTH.

and i spent a lot of time then on soompi KTH thread lol. those were the days when i was still a student and life was less busy. but till now KTH IS STILL THE NO.1 ACTRESS I WILL LOVE FOREVER.

come 2010. there was news that SSH was confirmed for a drama, MY PRINCESS. the reports said they were looking for his princess for the drama. at the back of my head, i was hoping and hoping that it would be KTH cause there is nobody else that i would want to see SSH with in a romantic comedy! and that time KTH had no other projects after she was done with Grand Prix. and so finally they announced that they found her. the princess for the prince. I WAS EXCITED cause my DREAM had come true!

to be fair, SSH AND KTH always have wonderful chemistry with their costars.

i do admit for a long time i was a KTH and Kim Rae Won shipper, i still am.

and i am a KTH-LBH shipper as well.

and KTH always has wonderful working relationships with her male partners, even the older ones like Jung Woo Sung, Seol Gyeong Gu etc. they are all always laughing together in interviews. the guys always make her laugh.

but this time the feeling i get from HONEY COUPLE was a little different.

other than that he totally meets all her requirements, it's the closeness, comfort, intimacy they seem to share with each other. and the fact they seem to enjoy spending time with each other, be it talking or eating.

KTH always seems to like a partner whom is also a friend she can enjoy conversations with etc and a man who can make her laugh effortlessly. SSH seems to be able to fulfil that, and it doesn't hurt that they both look very compatible with each other. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COUPLE ON TV in my humble opinion. as a KTH fan, i approve of SSH to be the one who can care for, love and protect her till old age keke.. and you know SSH is kinda looking for a love of his life too. maybe they don't realise it now yet.. cause they both just finished working together.. even if they felt something, they might have thought it was because the characters they play are in love so it was just acting.. but once they spend time apart, let us all hope they realise how much they miss each other and that someone makes a move. but let us be patient, even if they get together, i believe they will only make an announcement when they are going to get married. let's hope when an announcement comes from either of them, it will be good news for us.

Guest cofioca

^^ Hi there, Syah! I couldn't resist coming back after seeing your post. I am so happy to meet you here! Welcome here, honey! greetings10.gif

Indeed, it is interesting to know what a proud, long-time KTH fan, like you, has to say about HeonHee. Oftentimes, we wonder how she acted with leading men before, same with SSH. So, thank you for giving us a nice, clearer view of things. I hope you can share more details as we go along here. Most of all, it is great a pleasure to hear that you are supporting our ship.  Komawoyo!

I sincerely agree with what you stated on the latter part. That was very touching of you. SSH said he won't announce who he is dating but rather who he is going to marry. As a fan, I will pray and wait patiently for that day to come when I can finally give them my full blessing.<3

Wave to all my lovely honeys~ Excited to read more sharings today. I will see you later....^^

Guest cmshrty

Hello there. Hehe, I think you were referring to this news article: http://www.allkpop.c...for-my-princess ?

Because as far as I know, they never had any dating, much more, marriage rumors together. The said article just used that as headline for the MP poster teasers wherein they looked like they got married and eloped in a vintage car with matching princess (wedding?) dress. Keke~

----

Oh, I hope honeys don't mind that this one got too long, otherwise my apologies. :sweatingbullets: Eeek, my obsession shows. Till next time dearies! Kyaaa! ^______^ 

lol soju_chic no no noo..i wasn't actually referring to those MP poster teasers :sweatingbullets: (though its obvious why you would think that lol)

but after posting that comment on here i actually looked forever online to see where i saw it and i finally concluded that i found it on this site:

Song Seung-hun and Kim Tae-hee kiss

it was all cause of the Andre Kim fashion show <_< lol

i guess you can say i was dissapointed :vicx: ahahaha..but its all good

who knows what the future holds for these two :wub:

and dont apologize WE ALL LOVE THEM :w00t: lol

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

Seriously SH oppa owns a restaurant of his own???? :w00t: Never heard of that..

Where is it located and what does it sell???

It is the restaurant still available now???

Of course, have to agree with ya that SH oppa is the husband material type..An ideal dream husband of many girls in the world... :wub:

I read it in an interview year 2006/2007 with his older brother. The brother did his masters in Engineering I believe, in US.

It was mentioned that SSH has a restaurant and had somebody to run it for him. Then his brother help run it.

Hellooo honeys! Thank you for all these exciting exchanges! Reading anything good about HeonHee puts me in high spirits and helps me deal with my shipping madness. This may be a little late to do but I just wanna let you know that I wish to put in my two cents to some of the previous posts point by point.

But before that, I'd like to send warmest greetings to more royal honeys coming over (woohooo!) and showing their love HeonHee (as a fellow fan, I couldn't be anymore happier to meet you all here).

*quoted image* Yuwianti, Babykep, Cinnamon, Honeyheonhee, Sanctina, Cathy, 2uss, Palmicky, Rengganis, Nnai, Bananaleaf, Red1, Anhesiyits, Rika, Happi, Heeyuung, Hannah, Polet, Pandaboo, Rocel, Hanfan, Sebin, Yanouchi, Tarits, Rise, Dmatrix, Ktopia, Judy, Leaves, Yaing, Isv_rn, Sovereignn, and Ember. Komawoyo, chingus!

Hi soju_chic, i'm also feel so so happy being a part of this thread. "Cause i'm not a good reviewer but i always follow heonhee resume and comment from all of you. Great job and Keep Fighting !!! :) :)

Guest freeminded1430278377

From Baidu tieba:

宋和之前几个合作的女生传绯闻,但一般都是戏结束绯闻也澄清了。而他唯一承认的前女友成却没有传绯闻,所以我就找了他和成蒙古走秀的视频。之前有宪迷说老宋在拍公主的状态同和成走秀的状态最像,真是一语中的。记者说宋在蒙古人气很高什么的,宋说自己本来在拍戏,但是听说合作的是成就决定一定要来了。这也可以理解为他是对成的一种恭维。记者又问他和成在聊什么,他说在聊怎么追成.走秀结束记者问说是有亲额头的动作吧,老宋说是,想亲嘴。*quoted image*这么高调的话却没有传绯闻,因为媒体不相信他会那么直接,所以他很会给媒体打预防针.他是一个在表达好感时很直接的人,但是他和成交往好几个月却没人知道,可见他又是一个在交往时很会做保密措施的人。同比看这次,宋说自己听说女主角定了金所以他一定要演,在甜蜜之夜上他就说想和金合作,而且是吻戏,我理解的是不是简单的和金合作,是要合作有吻戏的爱情片。在拍广告时他就说有可能和金传绯闻。预防针前打上。所以绯闻并没有出,我觉得他后半程低调,连花絮的采访也没有完全可以解释,他本来就是一个很会隐藏恋情的人。从老宋我们知道仅有的那次恋情看金这次前面高调,没传绯闻,后面警觉是最像的。

From Baidu tieba:

SSH has had rumors with previous female co-stars but he clarified those rumors shortly after the drama ends.

He never admitted he has rumors with his previous girlfriend (whose name I do not know in English, so I will just refer to as girl A. Girl A is also a celebrity he probably dated but there was never a single dating rumor between them)

At first, there are some SSH fans said when he made My Princess, his state is just like when he is with girl A.

Reporters said SSH's popularity is very high. SSH supposedly was making a drama but when he heard he will be working with girl A, he immediately agreed to appear.

This can be understandable. Reporters asked him what he is chatting with girl A. He said there was a scene he was supposed to kiss her forehead. SSH said, "Yes, I want to kiss the mouth."*quoted image*

Such high profile activity from SSH but there were no rumors. Because the media did not believe he will be this forthcoming.

He is someone who is very forthcoming. But he went out with girl A for a few months without anyone's notice, which shows he is someone who can keep things secret when he is dating.

Likewise, he said he must accept the offer to film My Princess when he knew KTH is his co-star. On his Sweet Night show, he said he wanted to work with KTH and this is a drama with kiss scenes. From what I (the writer of this article) understand this is not simply working with KTH but to make a love story with kiss scenes with her.

When he was making commericials, he already said he might have rumors with KTH. He already prepared for all of this it but there are no rumors. I (again the writer of this article) felt he is acting very low key in the second half, even his BTS isn't very comprehensible. To start out, he already is someone who is good at hiding his secret love relationships. His relationship with KTH is starting to look very similar to his previous relationship. It might sound high profile but there still isn't any dating rumors.

Please let me know if my English translation ain't making sense. I have to cut a few things out to make it flow.

Guest freeminded1430278377

Quote from a fan http://tieba.baidu.c...%A9%CE%F5&pn=90

我敢断言,两人之间绝对有那什么,不管出于什么原因,结果怎么样,可能他们没在一起,但是两人之间绝对有感觉,而且是不是单恋

证 据就是宋 承宪的最后一场戏,就是厨房的那段花絮,有的籼米也讲过,泰熙说六点了,然后宋承宪也说了句,是啊,时间过得真快啊,就六点了,然后奇迹出现了,就剩下他 们两个饿的时候,宋直勾勾的盯着泰熙,但有觉得不能总看,而泰熙回避他的眼神,但是明显的有些异样,后来宋收回了目光(总不能真的盯个没完咯,总要顾及 下),而泰熙偷瞄了下宋obba,对吧,我说的没错吧,觉得对,大家去看看,正常的两个人,怎么会是这种表情,肯定是两人觉得这么快到六点,就要分离了, 恋恋不舍

他们肯定觉得以为镜头没对着他们,所以这么肆无忌惮。哈哈哈。那叫一个高兴啊

同意的同学们支持下吧

My translation

I (writer of the article) can say for sure, there is something going on between the two, no matter what reasons it can be, the end result may be, perhaps they might not be together, but there must be some feelings between the two and it is not one sided love. The evidence is at SSH's last scene which is the kitchen BTS. KTH said it is already 6 o clock, then SSH said, "Yes, time really flies, it is already 6 o clock. Then miracle happened, the two are left alone. SSH staring into KTHs eyes and KTH avoiding his stare. SSH then stopped staring at her. KTH then secretly stared at SSH, yes I (the writer of the article) am right, go see it everyone. If they are normal friends, why will they have such looks at each other. They must feel it is 6 o clock, it is about time to part and they will miss their time spent together. They must think that the camera is not on them which is why they are not acting evasive.

Guest polet911

Look at this. What you think. Hahahaha!!:tears:

http://www.koreaboo.com/index.html/_/general/kim-taehee-talks-about-lee-byunghun-and-song-se-r2150

Guest leaves45

Hi Guys

It seems my withdrawal syndrome is taking a turn for the worse...as the whole day today I was listening to MP OST at work ang getting furhter and further depressed....lol I think I need HELP now....This show could easily have had 20 episodes. sigh

Anyway so I went to check some BTS videos of SSH and SHK as someone else suggested and well this one kind of made me depressed:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DplE4BtMg6w

He seems pretty chummy to me with her and was joking around, which made me question SSH and KTH...perhaps someone can make be feel better about this video?

SO I decided instead to watch MP BTS videos and live in MY delusional/ fantasy world where SSH and KTH are definitely going out or will in the very near future. LOL Instead of watching a new show which will help me recover from this syndrome I have decided to post my observations on videos I am going back to revisit (yeah I know I needhelp)

Observation on this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySZiR-pwi9k  

Thankyou Squishyblob

-Alright so the 1st NG with the suitcase...these 2 really enjoy working with each other...LOVED KTH smile when she was trying to control her smile....and SSH smirk at 0.49 when he is trying to keep it in. lol

-2nd Ng is my fav....1;24 who else thought SSH and KTH would not be holding hands after they messed up unless they were really comfortable with each other....lol clearly is okay with it and even gives an almost playful smack. awww. Sometimes I think SSH messes up just to see what KTH would say. AND she LOVES lauging at everything he does!

-3rd NG I love that SSH is pretty much half on KTH chair lol...well that might be the director's instructions for the scene but who knows....then at 2:07 KTH messes up but SSH keeps looking at her unitl someone calls out to him from the side....I found that cute but then maybe this is all in my mind lol

One last thought about KTH magazine interview: she describes SSH as a 'stable and reliable gentleman'.........does anyone else find this weird....why would you describe your coactor as stable and reliable unless you have thought about them that way...........he must have been reliable for her on an issue for her to make that comment. I mean as a coactor she doesn't say anything about his working style or acting she describes him as 'stable' which could only be said about someone who you have known for some time and has been there when you needed him/her.

Alright so I am gonna post my thoughts on KTH reactions in BTS videos tomorrow. But can someone let me know is KTH usally so cheerful in her other BTS for other videos bec she laughs at EVERYTHING ssh says....was that the same case with her other may lead stars?

Why MP did you not film the wedding? why? why?

was the eng subbed version of this posted yet? it's the bts with the suitcase scene & when they were in the room looking at the pics they took on their date ;)

110120 My Princess Happy Time NG

if you notice, when he makes a mistake with KTH he laughs along with her. he even holds onto her hand even after the scene when he had his "tutoring fail". but at the end, when he makes a NG with the other actress, he just goes away and tries to do the scene over. ahhhh, all these hints. idk if i'm just being delusional or if they really have something going on sweatingbullets.gif

Guest polet911

Kim Taehee talks about Lee Byunghun and Song Seunghun

As one of the top female actresses in Korea, Kim Tahee has worked with  huge Hallyu actors such as Lee Byunghun and Song Seunghun.

She has acted as Lee Byunghun's girlfriend in the drama "IRIS". She  confessed that she had liked Lee Byunghun from the beginning and that he  was very masculine and charismatic so she could rely on him as a woman.  

She is currently working on a new drama "My Princess" with Song  Seunghun. She explained that she does not see Song Seunghun in any  romantic way because she was so close to him. She said, "When I shoot  with other actors, during break we usually rest by eating with our own  separate staff. But I always have lunch with Song Seunghun because I'm  so close." She has also revealed that she calls Song Seunghun often to  talk to him about many things.

http://www.koreaboo.com/index.html/_/general/kim-taehee-talks-about-lee-byunghun-and-song-se-r2150

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

Quote from a fan http://tieba.baidu.c...%A9%CE%F5&pn=90

我敢断言,两人之间绝对有那什么,不管出于什么原因,结果怎么样,可能他们没在一起,但是两人之间绝对有感觉,而且是不是单恋

证 据就是宋 承宪的最后一场戏,就是厨房的那段花絮,有的籼米也讲过,泰熙说六点了,然后宋承宪也说了句,是啊,时间过得真快啊,就六点了,然后奇迹出现了,就剩下他 们两个饿的时候,宋直勾勾的盯着泰熙,但有觉得不能总看,而泰熙回避他的眼神,但是明显的有些异样,后来宋收回了目光(总不能真的盯个没完咯,总要顾及 下),而泰熙偷瞄了下宋obba,对吧,我说的没错吧,觉得对,大家去看看,正常的两个人,怎么会是这种表情,肯定是两人觉得这么快到六点,就要分离了, 恋恋不舍

他们肯定觉得以为镜头没对着他们,所以这么肆无忌惮。哈哈哈。那叫一个高兴啊

同意的同学们支持下吧

My translation

I (writer of the article) can say for sure, there is something going on between the two, no matter what reasons it can be, the end result may be, perhaps they might not be together, but there must be some feelings between the two and it is not one sided love. The evidence is at SSH's last scene which is the kitchen BTS. KTH said it is already 6 o clock, then SSH said, "Yes, time really flies, it is already 6 o clock. Then miracle happened, the two are left alone. SSH staring into KTHs eyes and KTH avoiding his stare. SSH then stopped staring at her. KTH then secretly stared at SSH, yes I (the writer of the article) am right, go see it everyone. If they are normal friends, why will they have such looks at each other. They must feel it is 6 o clock, it is about time to part and they will miss their time spent together. They must think that the camera is not on them which is why they are not acting evasive.

Thank you for the translation.

KTH didn't stare... she sneaked a glance at him. Which of course is telling enough for me heheh

I'm a fan too! though i'm not active here anymore.

2001 was the year when i fell in love with SSH in AIMH and i was crazy for the SONG couple then.

i kinda made it a point to watch every drama after that which had SSH or SHG in them.

and since then i always had a soft spot for SSH as he was my first ever Korean crush.

a few years after.. around 2005. i fell in love with another korean. i fell hard. but this time it was an actress. KTH.

and i spent a lot of time then on soompi KTH thread lol. those were the days when i was still a student and life was less busy. but till now KTH IS STILL THE NO.1 ACTRESS I WILL LOVE FOREVER.

come 2010. there was news that SSH was confirmed for a drama, MY PRINCESS. the reports said they were looking for his princess for the drama. at the back of my head, i was hoping and hoping that it would be KTH cause there is nobody else that i would want to see SSH with in a romantic comedy! and that time KTH had no other projects after she was done with Grand Prix. and so finally they announced that they found her. the princess for the prince. I WAS EXCITED cause my DREAM had come true!

to be fair, SSH AND KTH always have wonderful chemistry with their costars.

i do admit for a long time i was a KTH and Kim Rae Won shipper, i still am.

and i am a KTH-LBH shipper as well.

and KTH always has wonderful working relationships with her male partners, even the older ones like Jung Woo Sung, Seol Gyeong Gu etc. they are all always laughing together in interviews. the guys always make her laugh.

but this time the feeling i get from HONEY COUPLE was a little different.

other than that he totally meets all her requirements, it's the closeness, comfort, intimacy they seem to share with each other. and the fact they seem to enjoy spending time with each other, be it talking or eating.

KTH always seems to like a partner whom is also a friend she can enjoy conversations with etc and a man who can make her laugh effortlessly. SSH seems to be able to fulfil that, and it doesn't hurt that they both look very compatible with each other. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COUPLE ON TV in my humble opinion. as a KTH fan, i approve of SSH to be the one who can care for, love and protect her till old age keke.. and you know SSH is kinda looking for a love of his life too. maybe they don't realise it now yet.. cause they both just finished working together.. even if they felt something, they might have thought it was because the characters they play are in love so it was just acting.. but once they spend time apart, let us all hope they realise how much they miss each other and that someone makes a move. but let us be patient, even if they get together, i believe they will only make an announcement when they are going to get married. let's hope when an announcement comes from either of them, it will be good news for us.

Yes, that's what I'm hoping will happen too. As long as they're not bothered with what the netizens are talking about ..

I like this post of yours..!

But babe, I can't look at your av. Just can't ... it's just too wrong for me.. lol

i know you're a KTH/LBH fan but .. I.. just can't look at that avatar ..lol

Kim Taehee talks about Lee Byunghun and Song Seunghun

As one of the top female actresses in Korea, Kim Tahee has worked with  huge Hallyu actors such as Lee Byunghun and Song Seunghun.

She has acted as Lee Byunghun's girlfriend in the drama "IRIS". She  confessed that she had liked Lee Byunghun from the beginning and that he  was very masculine and charismatic so she could rely on him as a woman.  

She is currently working on a new drama "My Princess" with Song  Seunghun. She explained that she does not see Song Seunghun in any  romantic way because she was so close to him. She said, "When I shoot  with other actors, during break we usually rest by eating with our own  separate staff. But I always have lunch with Song Seunghun because I'm  so close." She has also revealed that she calls Song Seunghun often to  talk to him about many things.

thanks for this article..i cant help but smile...she was just finding an excuse to be with SSH...lol...i really think that she really love SSH's company...cant seemed to be apart even break time...

they may not admit it for now...i think they'll gonna miss each other's presence now that MP ended...

hi everyone..been lurking since the start of MP...i love SSH since autumn in my heart..

wanna join the ship too...love SSH and KTH... :wub:

hello lucy..saw u earlier.. :P

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

I  believe the fact that he is mindful of such details about her already  means something. Shall we say, the right term? I think he is "charmed"  by her ways.

Aside from the fact that SSH tends to be touchy towards KTH, their  facial expressions are priceless --one you can neither fake nor hide.  Just look at how sincere their smiles are. ^____^

Ahh, leaning mode huh? <3

*quoted image*

Credits: MP Baidu

Pardon, I'm really going bonkers over these two!

Thank you, Taonaka and everyone for the BTS analyses. I replayed that nonstop like I am rewatching a favorite scene from MP. :lol: Why is he massaging her? And another unusual thing, why did she suddenly read the script?

I love that gif posted. Argh!!!

We need more videos of these two to analyse..

thanks for this article..i cant help but smile...she was just finding an excuse to be with SSH...lol...i really think that she really love SSH's company...cant seemed to be apart even break time...

they may not admit it for now...i think they'll gonna miss each other's presence now that MP ended...

hi everyone..been lurking since the start of MP...i love SSH since autumn in my heart..

wanna join the ship too...love SSH and KTH... :wub:

hello lucy..saw u earlier.. :P

Awesome! The more the merrier!

Time to go MV hunting!

Here's a cute one,

'My Princess - Teenage Dream'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfKbGdOwgdU

Archived