[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

Guest rengganis

Is there something unusual with this kiss scene? It says that KTH is actually passing something to SSH or SSH is passing something to KTH, as if they are reenacting the candy kiss scene KTH and Lee Byung Hun had.

http://tieba.baidu.c...B%D6%F7&pn=8100

As a lot can tell, there are some fans who have very keen eyes. I wish I have time to read all those pages and see how they analyze the Heon Hee couple. There are about 270+ pages about their "relationship"

Ha! I noticed that too!! It was her tongue, right? OMG, Sorry if I'm being 18+ ish, but those kisses were smoking hot!

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1.21Gigawatts

Remember the 30 reasons I translated why SSH might be interested in KTH. I just read that thread again and the person left a comment saying there is more than 30. She just didn't have time to write it.

I remember!

There's more?!!

Oh please do ask her/him .. or her to write them down!

Pretty please ...! *me gets down on knees and begs rise2above pleading with a desperate face which kinda looks between constipated and a chocoholic who's been denied of chocolate for over 20 years*

BTW, I've seen ep 15. Full of delight!

..but still have not yet seen ep 16. I'm stalling.

Probably going to watch them from ep 1 to 15 again before I decide to finally watch ep 16.

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

u gotta watch ep.16. Esp the ending part.. hehehhe :w00t::wub:

I can't....

If I do, then it's the end for me. That's it.

Then, I have to join you guys on full on lamentation. Right now, I'm already lamenting.. in my own way..

tempted though ..

tempted..

lol

One fan wrote on baidu

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=1011984138&ct=335544320&lm=0&sc=0&rn=30&tn=baiduPostBrowser&word=%CE%D2%B5%C4%B9%AB%D6%F7&pn=0

大家都别纠结了宋采访的那段新闻了,其实不就是那回事。。。

The SSH interview is nothing that big of a deal.

宋不能说和熙恋爱,那样就间接的否认了熙的演技(话说熙周围的朋友都说熙演得好,傻傻的,这算是熙的突破作),如果承认,大家都觉得:哦,原来是恋爱了~怪不得那么自然!

SSH can not say he is in love with KTH because he will be denying her acting skills. Everyone around said KTH acted pretty well, it is her breakthrough production. If he admits he is in love, everyone will say:" Oh it is real love, no wonder their acting is so natural."

如果两只有机会或时间出席mBC年度大赏的话,那他们还要去拿奖,一般情侣是不会一起那么高调的出席,除非是已经稳定或结婚的(结合玄和乔)

Most couple will not appear together at an award show to claim an award because that is too high profile unless their relationship is stabilized or about to get married (like Hyun Bin and Song Gye Hyo)

If I find any more stuff related to the two, I will drop by, translate, and share it with everyone. See everyone around.

Tks rise2above for your information! Pls do keep us updated if you have any info about our couple.

I think at this moment, none of them (KTH or SSH) will admit their feelings (if they do have). It's just too risky for both of them at the moment. Unless they have really been dating for long time, then they could have let the public know....We can only wait now to hear the rumours or gossips from the filming crew or someone that knows them.

I have seen all the new BTS with sub (tks so much to squishyblob!!!). BTW, squishyblob has uploaded a part 3 with subs. Here is the link:

Part 3

After watching new BTSs (25th Feb episode), sadly I have not found any hints that SSH & KTH could be more than just friends....Have you guys found anything unusual? They are comfortable with each others...yes, but on friendship level... SSH keeps teasing and joking with her....but KTH's reaction is really so difficult to read!

Anyway, I hope they will release more of BTS so we can see more of KTH & SSH!

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1010807423

18:30-18:40 宋盯着金MM不停看,金MM都害羞的转过脸,嗯哼提醒他摄像头了,他回头的第一眼就是看了下镜头,明显做贼心虚

At 18:30-18:40, SSH stared at KTH nonstop. KTH acted a bit shy and turned around. SSH turned his head and saw the camera at him. He quickly put his head down, obviously feeling guilty.

Oh yes! I've noticed it too!

Good find rise2above!

Very good find!

It's as if he's looking at her, saying to himself sadly "This is the last time, I'll be spending time/be with her *sigh*"

@meocon97: re-llaax (like how LS's mother would say in MP lol)

They've been at this business for more than 10 years now. They're expert in being careful about their love lives.

I just hope, they won't read or be interested in what the fans are saying about them.

I'd like them to somehow have those feelings and 'cultivate' them without feeling that they're being observed. The that can happen is them not caring about anything in papers, internet..

KTH's wary of actors from what I get reading her interviews. She doesn't actually say it, but that's what I got from that. I also get that she's a very sensitive, easily hurt person and also hard to really trust somebody as a lover. So, having a partner an actor, where the actor will definitely mingle with other lovely actresses will make her more insecure.

I hope her being comfortable with SSH will make her have an open mind about it (if she is wary of having relationship with actors).

Guest hannah_cao89

Tks rise2above for your information! Pls do keep us updated if you have any info about our couple.

I think at this moment, none of them (KTH or SSH) will admit their feelings (if they do have). It's just too risky for both of them at the moment. Unless they have really been dating for long time, then they could have let the public know....We can only wait now to hear the rumours or gossips from the filming crew or someone that knows them.

I have seen all the new BTS with sub (tks so much to squishyblob!!!). BTW, squishyblob has uploaded a part 3 with subs. Here is the link:

Part 3

After watching new BTSs (25th Feb episode), sadly I have not found any hints that SSH & KTH could be more than just friends....Have you guys found anything unusual? They are comfortable with each others...yes, but on friendship level... SSH keeps teasing and joking with her....but KTH's reaction is really so difficult to read!

Anyway, I hope they will release more of BTS so we can see more of KTH & SSH!

Yeah. I totally agree with you. Through BTS, I can see and feel that SSH oppa really has feeling with KTH. He always makes jokes and funs around her. And he loves to see how she will react with his jokes. 

And KTH, I think she now just thinks that now SSH is an close oppa, yeah close friendship or something like that. But it seems that she likes his jokes and comfortable with him.  She laughs a lot. And I remembered that in an interview her ideal man is tall, humorous,handsome.... SSH oppa is the best choice for her, right ? kekeke

I just pray for the best, out cute honey couple will become true and real. A romantic, luxury , fabulous wedding in the future will be the best ending for them and for us also wub.gif

about the interview the Chinese fans're thinking the last part also very important

그는 인터뷰 말미 "모든 일은 인간관계에서 결정지어지는 것 같다. 예전에는 내 마음에 안 들면, 나와 상관없는 사람이면 신경도 쓰지 않았지만 이제는 웬만하면 좋은 관계를 만들자는 생각을 한다"고 했다.

他专访的结尾“什么事情都和人际关系联系在一起似的。以前的话,我不中意,或者跟我无关的人我连想都不会想,但现在有还可以想要制造更好的关系的想法。”

maybe rise2above could translate this part

also the Chinese fans came out a question about  BTSs (25th Feb episode)

when SSH & KTH finished the filming (last one), everybody (staffs) said to SSH  "see you tomorrow" , but only KTH said, " I'll see you later, oppa"

that means soon they will meet to each other at night?? 

Oh yes! I've noticed it too!

Good find rise2above!

Very good find!

It's as if he's looking at her, saying to himself sadly "This is the last time, I'll be spending time/be with her *sigh*"

@meocon97: re-llaax (like how LS's mother would say in MP lol)

They've been at this business for more than 10 years now. They're expert in being careful about their love lives.

I just hope, they won't read or be interested in what the fans are saying about them.

I'd like them to somehow have those feelings and 'cultivate' them without feeling that they're being observed. The that can happen is them not caring about anything in papers, internet..

KTH's wary of actors from what I get reading her interviews. She doesn't actually say it, but that's what I got from that. I also get that she's a very sensitive, easily hurt person and also hard to really trust somebody as a lover. So, having a partner an actor, where the actor will definitely mingle with other lovely actresses will make her more insecure.

I hope her being comfortable with SSH will make her have an open mind about it (if she is wary of having relationship with actors).

Hehe...Tks for keeping me on the track LOL, I really need that! Yesterday I watched few kissing/romantic scenes of SSH and other actresses in his previous works...and honestly, I found that towards each of them...he acted very passionately, similarly to KTH...So I am kinda confused about HeonHee chemistry now...(SORRY if I make all of you dissapointed). One thing is sure that they are the best looking couple comparing to all their co-partners in previous dramas/movies. Anyway, I think I need to really relax...LOL...otherwise I'm so crazy now of guesses and imaginations!!!

about the interview the Chinese fans're thinking the last part also very important

그는 인터뷰 말미 "모든 일은 인간관계에서 결정지어지는 것 같다. 예전에는 내 마음에 안 들면, 나와 상관없는 사람이면 신경도 쓰지 않았지만 이제는 웬만하면 좋은 관계를 만들자는 생각을 한다"고 했다.

when SSH & KTH finished the filming (last one), everybody (staffs) said to SSH  "see you tomorrow" , but only KTH said, " I'll see you later, oppa"

Hm...I think I have to rewatch that part...I didn't hear she said anything like "oppa"?! And they have the farewell party at night so maybe that what she means??...

totally agreed with u..

hello my fellow HeonHee shippers...reporting for duty..hehehhe...enjoying reading all the posts here.....need to drop by to have my attendance checked.....lol

BTS AGAIN !!!

Fogus on SSH's Hand

hngg2.gif

When KTH's nose is dirty with lotion from SSH that a cause of NG

then SSH try to look her nose by pillipping

5tngg.gif

And again that SSH pillips KTH when they take a NG

bngg3.gif

And again that SSH pillips KTH

^_^ They look like a child that hit & laugh together

So cute right?

Often that I can see SSH pilips KTH when they take a NG

Why? Because They are close Right ? :wub:

Wink Wink !!

8wink.gif

Cr: Taonaka

hahahhaa..thanks cathy for this link...so happy to see them both in any BTS...they really radiates an inexplicable closeness...

I can't get over with this two so I've made some list to sustain myself while waiting for the good news to happen....and to convince myself that these two are keeping something from us..LOL

1. KTH and SSH are present in each other movies premier ( Grand Prix and Ghost )

--- after reading a news about the Premier of "Ghost" which KTH attended..I suddenly remember that SSH was also present in the "Grand Prix" premier...they really do make time for each other...before MP there was no news/scandal of KTH and SSH being so close....even SSH didn't mention that they are close prior to MP aside from those report pertaining to their team-up in Ande Kim's fashion show...why is it that during MP's shooting and when a lot of people noticed that they are extremely playful with each other that they had acknowledge that they are close friends..maybe..in my opinion, these two are already having something for quite sometime but is unable to go public due to their celebrity status...I think MP will pave a way for this two to slowly come out...we all know that KTH and SSH are "big" celebrities in Korea and it is extremely difficult for them to be in a scandal..and we know how scary netizens are..lol...so I think they are just testing the water for now..let's wait around middle or end of this year to hear good news about them dating...let's say for 2 years already..LOL..Remember what happen to Se7en and Park Han Byul...PHB is always in the premises where Se7en is..they just confirm their relationship after 2 years of dating...and add to that what happen to Jang Dong Geun and Ko So Young..they are close friends also and one day, we were hit by the news that they are already dating for 2 years...unlike in any other celebrities with little to lose..both KTH and SSH has a lot to lose ( like their acting talent being questioned again ) if they will not weight in their situation correctly..that's why they are wary of any rumors that will surface after MP so they are trying to suppress them by saying that they are close friends...

2. In one of his interview, SSH picked KTH among his "Ideal" woman..though he picked-up Han Ga In instead of KTH (in the final selection..hehheh ), I think he is only protecting KTH for unnecessary scandal that will broke upon his answer..Han Ga In is a safe choice since she's already married..but if it's KTH he choose, rumors will surface which might affect KTH's career... Also, in that interview, he said that the reason he eliminated the others is because they've been his partner in his previous works..but then he's ben working with KTH in all Andre Kim's fashion show..so technically she's done a paring with him but was selected to be among the top 2...hahahhahaa..( I think he did this in order to protect KTH from unnecessary scandal and at the same time, not to hurt her for not choosing her as the "winner")

3. In all the MP's BTS, both SSH and KTH are emitting a closeness that is somehow bordering to Flirtatiousness...And SSH is always attentive to KTH's reaction in all of his jokes/pranks..attentiveness is one way of conveying your interest on the opposite sex..and SSH is diligently been doing this all through-out..as for KTH, she's always buying the jokes and pranks of SSH which is a sign of acceptance..maybe this is their secret way of conveying their love for each other...heheheh..example " This is so boring...let's Kiss "..and KTH laugh out loud upon hearing SSH saying this..

4. KTH says that her Ideal Man is Tall,Handsome and must have a Sense of Humor...which SSH all possess...LOL

This post is too long already...LOL...If ever I think of another reasons, I'll post them later...LOL...I really can't sleep without having this imagination of mine be made into public....it's so depressing to wait for this two to come out.. :( ..everyday the first thing I do is to Google for any dating rumor between them...until the day that they've come to realize that they need to make their millions of fans happy by acknowledging their relationship, I'll continue to do this... :sweatingbullets: ..

Guest freeminded1430278377

The Chinese line says toward the end of the interview, things or problems usually happen because of people's relationship with each other. In the past if the person is not related to me, I will not even think about that person, but now I will think of a better way to create a better relationship.

My opinion: I think SSH is saying how he gets along with people. Back then, if he hates a person, he will not think about him, talk about him and will just erase him from his memory. But now, he will think of ways to improve his relationship with that person.

Guest freeminded1430278377

Here is a 3rd Chinese translation of SSH's interview and possibly the last one. Please forget the google translation of that line because SSH did not say he is not in love with KTH nor did he say he is. 

是不是和金泰希真的坠入爱河了呢。

Did you really fall in love with KTH?

▲그렇게 보셨다면 우리의 연기가 좋았던 거겠지.(웃음) 그냥 실제로 연애하는 것처럼 재미있게, 편하게 찍었다. 박해영이 이런저런 장난을 치는 모습이 나와 비슷하다. 다만 난 연애할 때 박해영보다는 적극적이기 때문에 박해영의 소극적인 애정표현에는 답답해지더라. 박해영은 탈세의혹 등으로 이설과의 결혼을 망설였지만 진짜 사랑하면 그런 게 어딨나. 나 같으면 이설에게 '그냥 우리 도망가자'고 했을 것이다.

要是有这种想法的话说明我们的演技很好了才有的(看法吧)。(笑)就是真实的像恋爱了那样,有趣的、舒服的拍了。

If you have this thinking, that shows our acting skills are good. (Smiles) It is like real romance, fun and comfortable to film.

Some other parts of his interview

--结束之后感想如何?似乎留了不少遗憾。---

After the drama ended, what are your thoughts? It looks like a lot of regrets got left behind.

▲솔직히 중간에는 '이러다 방송사고 나는 것 아닐까' 싶은 순간도 있었다. 그만큼 기막힌 스케줄이었다. 일단 무사히 끝나서 다행이다. 물론 아쉬움도 많다. 하지만 장르와 캐릭터는 재미있었다. 어떤 경험도 결국 내겐 피가 되고 살이 된다고 생각한다.

说实话,中间有过“照这样下去不会出放松事故吧”这样的瞬间。就是这种程度紧张气绝的日程度。总之能平安无事的结束就很庆幸了。当然遗憾还是蛮多的。但是体裁和角色还是很有趣的。我认为不管是什么经验对我来说都是一种成长和积累。

The last line says, regrets of course there are a lot. But my character is very fun. I (referring to SSH) personally think it is a learning experience. 

结婚计划呢。。

Marriage plans?

▲정말 좋은 가정을 꾸리고 싶다. 하지만 그러기가 쉽지 않다. 짝도 없고. 모르지, 이러다 언제 갑자기 사랑하는 사람이 나타나 결혼한다고 할지.

真的想建立美好的家庭。但是这并不容易。恋人都没有。不知道,这就样啥时候突然就跟某人爱上了之后就该结婚了吧。

I really want to start my perfect family but it is not easy. I don't have a lover. I don't know but when I suddenly fall in love with a person, I will get married.

Personal opinion: When he says filming it like real romance, to me, that means he is treating KTH as his girlfriend. And most of all, he did not deny he is not in love with KTH though he didn't say he is either. We all know why he will not say he is in love with KTH. But why didn't he just answer the question directly and say he is not in love with KTH? If he really does not want the public to have any misunderstanding shouldn't he just flatly say that? He obviously wants to leave some room to his answer.

And he also says he does not know when he will fall in love with a person and will marry the person, could that be KTH? He also has some regrets during filming, I wonder does it have to do with KTH.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written by a Chinese fan

不知道大家发现没 宋GG去捏泰熙肩膀的时候泰熙转身下意识的去拿起剧本看 这个时候这一举动明显是很在意宋GG的动作本能的反应去找个动作(看剧本)来掩饰心里的害羞与激动 因为当时看剧本完全与当时情况不符合       

很好理解 比如你和一个喜欢的女生或者男生上课聊天 谈话间为了掩饰激动的心情肯定会下意识的回头找本书假装也在看书..

I am not sure if you have realized at the last scene, when SSH gently touched KTH on the shoulder, KTH turned herself and quickly picked up the script. That gesture obviously indicated that she is mindful of SSH's every move. She must feel shy and agitated because turning to look at the script totally does not match the scenario.

It is very understandable, if you and a person you like are together or when you're chatting together in a classroom, you will also pretend to suddenly turn to reading a book to suppress your feelings..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NG @ 11:00~11:10   Remade @ 11:20~11:30   Pay attention @11:24

我们金公主的眼神还有手拨头发动作是第一次没有做的,很羞羞的自然流露

A gesture that our princess did not do the very first time and she is showing it very naturally the 2nd time.  

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1012212476 Check the video out.

Hi rebel!

Thks for your long post! I like reading long posts...hehe so pls keep writing it if you can!

Afteer have a good night sleep, I 'm better now...LOL...so I hope you will be the same...RELAX. We have to be patient a bit....hehe...

Tks toanaka for nice clips, it really shows that they are close. Also, I remember in part 2, SSH said to KTH that " it's 6 now but you look so perky"....means he did pay attention at her ;)

Have a good day everyone, here now in Seoul in almost 10! I'll see you guys in the evening!

Archived